Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-18-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo has initial reputation
Default My Best Friends Sister <M/F Rape, Torture, Snuff>

It had been brewing for awhile now. Every time she walked past me, bitching about one thing or another. I felt the urge to put her in her place, to smack her down and show her what whining little cunts like her were good for.

I had never had the chance to be alone with her for more then five minutes though, until now. My friend and his Mother are going out of town for the weekend leaving her home alone because camping is "too dirty" for her. Well, that was certainly about to change. By the end of this weekend, I was going to make sure that she wished to God she had gone camping.

Getting inside was easy, I went under the guise that I had come to get some of my games that I had left over at his house - and I had left them there for just this purpose.

She opened the door in a huff.

"Just get em and get out, I've got a friend of mine coming over."

Well, this threw a wrench into my plans.

"Who?"

A nonchalant question as I moved into my friends room to gather my things. What she didn't know was that I had also left my buck knife there, seven inches of sharpened steel.

"Not that it's any of your Business, but Sam and I are going to the Mall."

Samantha, aka Sam, was a knockout. She was a thin thing, barely weighting a hundred and twenty pounds. She had smooth round breasts, and perfect pert little ass. I couldn't help but lick my lips hungrily. This was going to be a good weekend.

I slid my gaze to Fran as I stepped from my friends room. She had cut her long black hair shorter and was currently playing on her PS2 while wearing a skin tight shirt that showed off her nice sized breasts. She always wore those annoying boy shorts though, rarely did she show off her ass. That's too bad, because after this weekend she'd never get the chance to do it again.

She stood to move past me into her room after pausing the game and once she was gone I opened and closed the door as if I had left. I set my games in the corner and stripped down naked. I am not a fit man, at Five Foot Seven and Two hundred pounds I have a small beer belly, but nothing grotesque. I've had girlfriend, and lovers and even though I'm only average sized, they've all agreed I know how to use it.

I slid the knife from it's holster - when I heard Sam's car pull up. I grinned, almost insanely. I moved to back behind the door as I hear the car door slam shut and her start up the stairs, the door opened. My heart was beating a million miles a minute as I grabbed her, putting my hand around her mouth and my blade to her throat.

"Not a word, you even whimper and I'll cut your fucking throat."

She shivers in my touch, and it's amazing. I can feel her ass pressed up against my erect cock. She knows how to show off her body at least, wearing tight fitting jeans and a low cut top. A loud sound suddenly startles me as Fran comes out of her bedroom - dressed in only a towel - her waterproof headphones are blaring, and she doesn't even look up from them as she moves to the bathroom, closing the door - no click. Perfect.

I push Sam against the wall, I can feel her heart slamming against her chest now. I reach into the closet, and open it. There is a black bag sitting there filled with everything I need for this weekend. I reach into it and pull out handcuffs, grabbing her hands and pulling them behind her back I click her wrists in.

"Please, Please don't do this! I swear I'll - "

I jam the O-ring I brought along into her mouth as she talks, grabbing it and wrapping it around her skull I pull tight, and hook the straps in. My hand slides down and grabs her ass, squeezing roughly. Oh yes, this will be good. I reach around infront of her and rip her shirt downward letting her breasts spill free as I bend her over the couch. Her breasts are a soft porcelain color with deep brown nipples, I grab one and twist it painfully. She whines, but is unable to scream very loudly at all - and the loud music in the apartment coming from Fran's room muffles even that. I spin her over, her back awkwardly laying over the arm of the chair. I hold the knife to her throat to stop her incessent kicking as I unbutton her jeans, and yank them along with her panties down.

I stare for a moment, a perfect cunt, the lips soft and plump - perfectly shaved - with just a hunt of pink. I lick my lips and she whimpers as I bend her backwards, forcing her legs apart as far as they can go. I normally love to eat a girls pussy, to make her squirm under me in pleasure. This wasn't about her pleasure though, this was about mine.

I set the throbbing head of my cock against her puffy lips, and thrust foreward. I could feel her muscules fighting me as I groaned with pleasure forcing inch by inch of cock into her tender dry body. I groaned as I felt her hymen tear, her blood lubricating my entrance so that my entire cock rested inside her.

There were no words, no need for words. I held her there for a moment before leaning over and starting to suckle on one of those brown nipples. I start to thrust forward at a faster pace, my veined cock gliding in and out of her blood stained cunt with ease. Each stroke brings me closer and closer to the edge, I grunt as her pussy squeezes me. Trying to force me out of her body, but it won't work, the pleasure is too great. I can't help but watch her other breast bounce as she's pounded by my cock over and over again.

It's too soon I think, for me to be cumming, but I don't care, I can feel my cock start to swell and so can she, because she starts fighting it harder. It's too late now though, I groan with delight and speak in a harsh tone to her.

"That's it you fucking whore, take your new owners cum."

My cock explodes and she goes wide eyed as rope after rope of cum pours into her once virgin pussy. I'm breathing heavily now, but sated, and I can't help but smile as I hear the shower turn off.

<TBC>
ABrokenRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The story is off to a great start, will be looking forward to reading more.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great start. What's next?
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo has initial reputation

You'll find out soon enough, but it'll be sporadic in updates as I only write when the mood strikes me.
ABrokenRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
coach

Can't wait to hear the rest! Great so far!