Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #41
mollymolotov666

whenever a celeb comes out with the facts of their rape, it makes me feel like i too can survive and thrive in the aftermath of my own. this whole thread takes their bravery and throws it back into their faces. they are being objectified double, and i can't stand it.

if the idea of a real life rape turns you on, listen to pete... get help... seriously.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #42
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymolotov666 View Post
whenever a celeb comes out with the facts of their rape, it makes me feel like i too can survive and thrive in the aftermath of my own. this whole thread takes their bravery and throws it back into their faces. they are being objectified double, and i can't stand it.

if the idea of a real life rape turns you on, listen to pete... get help... seriously.
It hurts me to know that someone as sweet and nice as you molly has had to suffer such pain,i know someone who was raped more then once.She has come through it and has moved on,like you she also enjoyed fantasy playing.I could never understand what happened to you and i hope that nothing like it ever happens again.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #43
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymolotov666 View Post
when celebs put info about their tramatic experiences of rape to the media, they are not doing to sexually stimulate. these celebrities are real people. they wanted to bring awareness to a serious subject that tramatized them, not give people masturbation fodder. this is reality. real events, not scripts and parts played. sometimes, i think that is forgotton.

Have to agree with Molly and these other fine folks. This thread crosses the line. We're talking about the suffering of actual people here. We're here to play, not revel in the real hurt of others.

So had to chime in and second what's already been said.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #44
mollymolotov666

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
It hurts me to know that someone as sweet and nice as you molly has had to suffer such pain,i know someone who was raped more then once.She has come through it and has moved on,like you she also enjoyed fantasy playing.I could never understand what happened to you and i hope that nothing like it ever happens again.
thank you, fiend. that means a lot to me...
Old 03-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #45
mollymolotov666

"RAPE BOARD: message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape FANTASIES..."

just saying...
Old 03-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #46
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
Have to agree with Molly and these other fine folks. This thread crosses the line. We're talking about the suffering of actual people here. We're here to play, not revel in the real hurt of others.

So had to chime in and second what's already been said.

//Ravish
As some one who has had a few ( 3 ) women in my life ( that I know of ) who have had to deal with the REALITY of rape,I would prefer to keep this site all FANTASY subjects. I've always thought this.I'm just good at holding my tongue I guess...

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:05 AM   #47
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Seriously ...
I'm certainly the last person to attack victims of rape, revel in their experiences or make fun of them. But:
We have the Real Rape Threat - a place for members to share their actual experiences. Even there, as well as about the threat, we had numerous discussions about people getting off on those stories, using them for sexual gratification. And I certainly agree - that's disgusting as it is despicable.
In here however nothing like that happened. It's a simple compilation of people who have been raped and told the public about it.
People are quick to judge lines that have been crossed. Well, I could give several other lines that have been crossed here already. Some of those seriously bugging me, others not so much.
I'm sorry I have to sound rather harsh now but get real. There will always be wankers getting their joy out of others' misery. If you share personal and intimate information with the public you have to expect others to "abuse" it. The same applies here.
I already stated I would intervene if people started making fun of or fantasizing about those real rapes. This hasn't happened yet.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 03-07-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #48
mollymolotov666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Seriously ...
I'm certainly the last person to attack victims of rape, revel in their experiences or make fun of them. But:
We have the Real Rape Threat - a place for members to share their actual experiences. Even there, as well as about the threat, we had numerous discussions about people getting off on those stories, using them for sexual gratification. And I certainly agree - that's disgusting as it is despicable.
In here however nothing like that happened. It's a simple compilation of people who have been raped and told the public about it.
People are quick to judge lines that have been crossed. Well, I could give several other lines that have been crossed here already. Some of those seriously bugging me, others not so much.
I'm sorry I have to sound rather harsh now but get real. There will always be wankers getting their joy out of others' misery. If you share personal and intimate information with the public you have to expect others to "abuse" it. The same applies here.
I already stated I would intervene if people started making fun of or fantasizing about those real rapes. This hasn't happened yet.
i respect your dilligence in this matter. i know of the real rape section. that concept offends me, and i'd never go in... if this subject fits in there, than why not move it? this thread is offensive, and not just to me. if it's unable to be moved, than all i can ask is that you keep up the good work watching out for sickos...
Old 03-04-2009, 01:52 PM   #49
mollymolotov666

this thread is more than a compilcation of real rape victims... it's just wrong. this board is supposed to be about rape fantasy.

Last edited by mollymolotov666; 03-04-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:55 PM   #50
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless

Quote:
I take your point but whilst some of the more distasteful comments of a certain individual were removed Stern, these remain.

Quote:
Interesting thing is they were both raped by black men, and I gotta say thats extra hot!
Quote:
oh I hope this is true...
made in reference to a report of a celebrity being raped!

Quote:
Oh I hope Amy Lee has been raped in the past mmmmm
In addition, whilst I have nothing against the individual who stated this,

Quote:
As for the pictures, sometimes you know the name but not the face. The pictures are a good idea.
I stand by my argument that given the subject matter in question, what the woman looks like is completely irrelevant, UNLESS you want to conjure up images of how she looked naked on her hands and knees being raped by a well endowed black man, gangraped or whatever.

Clearly there are members who for the right or wrong reasons are already disturbed or disgusted by the thread. That in itself should signify that the line has been crossed already. For those that do not think that, I suggest that you re-evaluate where 'your' line is drawn and consider moving it for the benefit of other members and not just your own.

These celebrities are not members of this board. Whilst their stories are 'public', they did not volunteer the information in order to 'reach out' to other members to either give or receive support. As such I don't see how you can in any way whatsoever consider this an extension of the real rape thread (not the real rape 'threat' Stern, that was a Freudian slip if ever I saw one coming from a psychologist).

I liken this thread to social behaviour that any normal individual would consider unacceptable but which is not by definition unlawful. It goes on because the authorities have no legal course of action to resort to in order to stop it. I have no doubt that that is the only reason why this thread remains but I for one will never be convinced that the motive for posting about the rapes of actresses, singers and models was a genuine concern for whether they had overcome the psychological scarring associated with the trauma of violent sexual assault.

I think people do it because they get off on the idea.

Last edited by soulless; 03-08-2009 at 07:57 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:25 PM   #51
mollymolotov666

thank you, soulless... you summed up a portion of the issue perfectly.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #52
mollymolotov666

i'd like to state that i feel that this isn't about what lines are crossed. it's about what lines are blurred. those lines are reality and fantasy. discussing the real rape stories of celebs on a site of rape fetishists is ethically wrong because you are introducing truth and reality into a forum of fantasy.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:43 AM   #53
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Molly is correct that this thread treads close to the line of rule # 2. NO real rape! We are a fantasy only site.

Molly and those of you opposed to this thread certainly make compelling arguments against it, one of the most compelling arguments against this thread was made by Soulless … “I liken this thread to social behaviour that any normal individual would consider unacceptable but which is not by definition unlawful. It goes on because the authorities have no legal course of action to resort to in order to stop it.”

This argument could be made by “Any normal individual” about the RB site as a whole. I think the vast majority of real life rape victims could and would use all the valid arguments made by those opposed to this thread against this site and other forced sex sites in general. Most “Normal Individuals” and real life rape victims would liken all of our fantasies of rape as socially unacceptable behavior, and would argue there is no public venue acceptable for them.

Just playing Devils advocate, but if I were to chose sides, because of the dangers of censorship I agree with Sternenlied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Seriously ...

Last edited by jwham; 03-07-2009 at 06:51 AM. Reason: word use
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:15 AM   #54
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, no matter the differences of opinion I am as surprised as I am pleased a sensible, reasonable argument has been going on here.

Now:
Concerning quotations about which celebrities some members "wished" were raped - I am not being argumentative now, I am inquiring - where do you (meaning every person involved in this discussion) suggest to draw the line? Should we ban every mention of rape fantasies about people not members of the board? I suppose not.
Members stating they hope Person X has been raped or will be raped ... someone has to make a decision about how serious a "real rape issue" such a statement might be. I am certainly not above error and I am open to hints as to where such slips of judgement have been made.
We should all bear in mind however this isn't a matter of scientific fact, is a matter of personal opinion. It has been stated the very idea of the Real Rape Thread offends a member while others have made use of it. What is the general good in this matter? We constantly have to make decisions about what is along the lines of our community (and our members' wishes) and what's not - there will always be disagreements about those matters here.

Quote:
“I liken this thread to social behaviour that any normal individual would consider unacceptable but which is not by definition unlawful. It goes on because the authorities have no legal course of action to resort to in order to stop it.”
This is a judgement call based on personal opinion as well. What are "normal" people anyway? By definition those who don't leave the frameworks of the majority. In the aforementioned case of this thread the majority of our members do not seem to oppose this thread so they would have to be "normal".
On the other hand - this board is moderated by people given a free hand by admin to deal with whatever issues in whatever fashion we deem fit. So we do have a "legal course of action" to take whenever we decide it is necessary.

I do not mind closing this thread since I - simply being objective - have no interest in celebrities in general, so I don't have an interest in who has been raped either. Let's take this issue here: The Courtroom

p.s.:
In any event, the statements that have been quoted by soulless have been checked and deleted, as well as the attached pictures. I agree with them being inappropriate.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 03-07-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #55
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

My own take, it doesn't matter if you are reading the real world story of a celeb or one of the members of this board, it is distasteful to get off on their suffering.

I have to ask a question, how would you feel if it was a partner, relative or friend who was the victim, how would you then feel if you discovered that someone was using this for the purpose of masturbation?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #56
mollymolotov666

i am a real rape victim... and i still have rape fantasies. the reality of rape is horrid, but i can't deny the pleasure of being used consentually. once again, i have to state the fantasy vs. reality arguement. there is nothing wrong with indulging in fantasy. not everything on rapeboard is wrong. it's only when you blend real life into the fantasy that makes it wrong.

i do not care whatesever if anyone (celebrity, etc) was disrespected in this thread. i am angry that it's somehow okay to discuss real rape on a rape fantasy forum. it's not ethical. let's say there is a forum called "graverobbers." the patrons are necro enthusists. i say let them talk about it. let them write stories and post art. it's when they start oogling through the obituaries, drooling over the pics and fantasing that makes my skin crawl. it's not the same, but close enough. real vs. fantasy.

just use some social accountability... and understand the difference between real and fantasy. that sounds so simple, but this thread's existance alone proves that it's not.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #57
mollymolotov666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwham View Post
Molly is correct that this thread treads close to the line of rule # 2. NO real rape! We are a fantasy only site.

Molly and those of you opposed to this thread certainly make compelling arguments against it, one of the most compelling arguments against this thread was made by Soulless … “I liken this thread to social behaviour that any normal individual would consider unacceptable but which is not by definition unlawful. It goes on because the authorities have no legal course of action to resort to in order to stop it.”

This argument could be made by “Any normal individual” about the RB site as a whole. I think the vast majority of real life rape victims could and would use all the valid arguments made by those opposed to this thread against this site and other forced sex sites in general. Most “Normal Individuals” and real life rape victims would liken all of our fantasies of rape as socially unacceptable behavior, and would argue there is no public venue acceptable for them.

Just playing Devils advocate, but if I were to chose sides, because of the dangers of censorship I agree with Sternenlied...
censorship is one thing... but what about social accountability? when does lack of censorship cause a danger to others?
Old 03-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #58
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

You like to underline your arguments by stating you're the victim of rape.
How does this influence your argument? Don't take this the wrong way but being the victim of rape doesn't give your point any more weight.
I am sorry you had to experience the ordeal of being rape but - objectively speaking - it has no bearing on the discussion at hand. I understand how it certainly does influence your point of view but that's it.

Anyway ... since you do not care about this thread being about celebrities you're bringing up an essential point - ethics. Those aren't absolute.
If you feel uncomfortable being confronted by real rape on a rape fantasy board I don't mind. Neither would anybody else I presume.

Many members however do not agree with you. Many victims of rape have decided to share their experiences with the community for their own, numerous reasons. By their own free will, their own choice. Are you asking us to take down the real rape thread as well? Ban everything dealing with the issue of real rape?

Obviously your understanding of "ethical" isn't shared by all rape victims here, neither is yours of "social accountability". The real rape thread has been welcomed and used by many people so evidently those people do not share your concerns in general.

So give it a rest. If an overwhelming lot of members opposed the idea of talking about the rape experiences of people not members of the board (celebrities or not) I might actually agree to honour those wishes but as long as our members want their own stories to be told here that's not your decision to make.

Like it or not - while we do not condone rape at all we still acknowledge its existence. Being a board to enjoy rape fantasy doesn't allow us to be blind to the real world. I will certainly never prohibit victims to tell their story.
We - being the moderators and the members who created and participated in the real rape thread - made a decision to create a place to talk about reality outside fantasy.

Just accept it.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #59
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am in no way shape or form condoning those who would post postings that glorify the real rape of celebrities or anyone else, a person that derives enjoyment from the suffering of any real rape victim and makes postings boasting approval of real rapes should have their postings deleted.

However, I will not tar and feather a board member who has merely posted (with or without pictures) what already is public knowledge of a celebrity’s rape, a rape made public by the celebrities themselves. Maybe these celebrities made their rapes public knowledge to heighten awareness of the real atrocities of rape, what better place to echo their message then in this type of forum?

I think in a controversial thread such as this one it is necessary for the Moderators to separate the wheat from the shaft, and I think Sternenlied has done an admirable in deleting those posts that did not contribute to this thread in a positive way, I see no reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #60
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think that The Real Rape Thread is a great one, and people who post there are very respectful with those victims like me who have shared our experiences. In my case, I have felt better sharing my feelings about my attempted rape and I have read another women experiences that have made me feel that I´m not a weird one fantasizing about being raped after an attack.