Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2007, 06:20 AM   #1
AnnikaHansen

AnnikaHansen has initial reputation
Default Coming Home (sister / sister)

How I hated this place, no not hate, I loathed it. The moment I pulled up onto the drive of the family home I began to feel trapped, unable to breathe.

The rain came down heavier as I stepped out of my car, instantly plastering my long black hair down on my head. I looked at the house, the family house for over 36 years now and shivered. It wasn’t the cold rain that made me shiver, just the memory of confinement.

I was 32 and this was only the second time I had come home since I was 18. The first time had been when my dad had died and now, six years later, I was here because my mum had died two weeks ago.

I got to the door and knocked. I had a key but had never felt comfortable using it. It wasn’t my home. The door opened.
“Well, you look a mess.”
“Yeah, well you always look a mess Sis.”

My sister, 28, dressed and acted like an 80 year old widow. Had done since Mum became ill years ago. Chloe had taken the role as nurse maid to our parents without much debate. I had left and there was no way I would have returned.

“Can I come in then Chloe, or am I just supposed to stand here in the rain?”
“I see your mood has improved then, just slightly poisonous rather than murderous.” She snapped.

We had never gotten on as sisters, even when we were younger we were so different in how we behaved and played. In fact, as I passed into my teens and dyed my hair black and went into full Goth mood she went the other way. More establishment, all prim and proper. Our arguments got dangerously violent and I remember throwing a heated hair straightener at her which burnt her…then I had left. We exchanged Christmas and Birthday cards. Usually with nothing more than our signatures scrawled at the bottom.

So, here we were staring at each other and for a moment I could have sworn she wasn’t going to let me in. Finally she stepped aside and pointed me in. The smell of history smacked me in the face and I shivered once more. Always so dark and dingy in here…I flicked on some lights and threw my bag at the foot of the stairs.

I slid into the front room and sighed. Right there in the centre of the mantelpiece stood a plain black urn. Mums ashes.

“You could have at least tried to come back for the funeral” Chloe muttered behind me.

I could have…but I had no interest in the lies and hypocritical crap of religion, and even less interest in “sharing my grief” with people I didn’t know.

“I’m here now, aren’t I” I snapped.
“Why are you always so angry Sara? What did I ever do?”

I turned quickly and stared at her. Her hair long, but braided into a single, safe pony tail. Her bland blouse and skirt…her 1980s national health glasses…

“What did you do…you gave up…you let mum and dad beat you into this…” I said pointing at her. “You look like mum for god’s sake…no, you look like mum did when she was 50!” I shouted in exasperation.

She looked at me, her eyes glistening with tears and I felt that familiar twang of friction in the air and I knew I should have shut up. But I couldn’t.

“Well, go on, cry…but you can’t go running to mummy now, you got to stand up and fight for yourself at last…”

SLAP!

The loud stinging slap Chloe let loose on my cheek echoed around the room alongside my yelp of shock. She had never hit me like that. Never.

I lifted my hand to my cheek and looked at Chloe with wide eyes. And smiled.
“That’s better sis! Real fire…”
But she was crying and turned and fled, I heard her banging upstairs and slamming her door. I paused, wondering what the hell happened there and the clock on the mantelpiece chimed 7pm. I’d been here ten minutes and already had a row with my sister. God.

I looked back at the urn holding mums ashes and wondered what Chloe had planned for it. Quite frankly I’d be happy digging a hole in the back garden and chucking it down there. But…I knew Chloe would want something more elaborate.

The place was a fucking mausoleum to our parents; the place hadn’t been decorated since I had left. I went to my bags and pulled my laptop out and placed it on the couch. Looking over at the drinks cabinet, I opened the doors trying to find something vaguely drinkable and pulled out a small bottle of vodka.

I opened the bottle and poured it all into a pint glass. Slumping down with my laptop I stared at the machine and opened my latest work. I had six erotic novels published and I had hoped this was going to be my seventh…but I was stuck. Had been now for two weeks, inspiration had simply evaporated. It was killing me.

I took a long swallow of the vodka and grimaced at its raw cheap taste. But it soon hit the spot. I tapped a few words, deleted them and then tried again. Then drank again.

I remember crying at some point. I remember throwing the empty glass at the fireplace and spilling my laptop onto the floor. Then I fell asleep.

My head was banging and my mouth felt like I’d been chewing on mud for a few hours. I opened my bleary eyes and saw Chloe sitting at the end of the couch with my laptop on her knees.

She was sitting in a night gown…her loose and flowing and no glasses perched on her nose. I had to blink a few times to clear my eyes and take in what I was seeing.
“Erm…hi sis” I croaked.
Chloe jumped and nearly threw my laptop from her knees. Her normally pale skin was flushed a deep red that went down her neck and disappeared under her gown onto her breasts.
I pulled myself up and realised I was under a blanket. Chloe must have put it over me last night after I passed out.
“I’m…I’m sorry, I wasn’t prying or anything Sara…I just saw it on and…”
“What d’ya think of it?” I said with a smile…now knowing why her face was flushed that deep red.
“Well…Sara, you certainly know how to get the mind running…”
“Just the mind?” I asked, smirking.
“Oh shut up, pervert…” she said throwing a cushion at me.

I watched as she put my laptop down and rose from the couch, her gown barely came beyond her thighs…her long legs were always better than mine, so slender and athletic. She stopped and turned.
“Look Sara, I know we don’t…you know, get on…but I’m sorry about slapping you last night…I didn’t mean too…it’s just, some of what you said…”
“Chloe, pack it in. OK. I know what I’m like…”
“No, no…that’s not what I meant. I agree with what you said last night…I have no life beyond these damn walls…I just so jealous of you!”

I stared at her for a long time. She seemed on the verge of tears and I felt compelled to get up off the couch and I crossed the floor to pull her into my arms. I felt her body press against mine and something triggered a feeling within me. My sister’s scent filled my mind as my nose pushed into her long hair and a strange warmth flared inside me. I had to let go. I pushed her away from me quickly…

“Chloe, don’t be jealous…let me help you, lets be friends again. Let me show you some of the things I’ve learnt…”
She half smiled at me and nodded her head.
“OK…I’m going to make breakfast; you want to take a shower. Use my room; I’ve left some towels in there for you.”

I squeezed her hand and kissed her cheek.
“Thanks sis,” I said and walked off to the stairs picking my bag up as I went.

When I walked into my sisters room memories came flooding back over me. So many fights. So many tears. I sighed and stripped out of my clothes, letting them pool at my feet before bending and picking them up and dropping them into the wash basket. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and stepped in. I closed my eyes and leant against the tiled wall as the water splashed down my body.

An image, more powerful than any other I’d had that week smashed into my mind. It was Chloe…my sister…standing next to me in the shower…washing me, stroking me…caressing me. I gasped…physically jerking back from the wall. What the hell…???

I snapped off the water and stared at my reflection in the small mirror opposite the shower. What the hell was I thinking that for…I’d been with three women in my life…I knew what my mind had told me…but I wasn’t prepared for how my body responded to the thought. My nipples, hard and jutting…a deep, liquid like heat deep within my stomach…

After I had allowed my breathing to calm down I wrapped a towel around me and padded into my sisters room. It was still most definitely hers…but here and there objects looked out of place. I picked up a small statue of a cat-female figure wrapped in embrace with another cat-female figure; I’d bought it in Egypt and sent it to her as kinda joke present years ago. Yet here it was on her bedside cabinet.

It was only when my eyes lifted to her book case my mouth dropped open. My boring, conformist sister had all six of my books all lined up on her bookcase. I pulled the last, a story of lesbian lust and love lost, from the shelf. The spine was broken and cracked…the pages well thumbed. She had just collected them…she had read them. Again and again by the looks of it.

I couldn’t believe it…she had never shown anything more than a passing interest in my work until now. I heard a noise at the door…Chloe was standing there with a guilty smile on her face.
“I…never could tell you what a wonderful writer you were Sara.”
“Why not?” Tears formed in my eyes…why had my sister not shared this with me…I felt an angry sorrow.
“Oh Sara…don’t please…” she said, rushing to my side and sitting close to me, her thigh pressed against mine.
“I couldn’t tell you your books were something I held onto for sanity, that your words made me so hot…so…envious because I knew you were experiencing those things you were describing…”
Her hand went to my bare leg and stroked me…
“Chloe…I…I don’t know what to say to you…”
We hugged tightly, I kissed her cheek…she kissed my cheek and we gazed into each others eyes for a while. I leant forward and brushed my lips against hers…gentle…asking a question of her. Did she want this?

Her lips pressed forward to meet mine and the question was answered. My hands went to her head and I gently pulled her closer, our lips parting as I felt her tongue flick out and reach mine.
Breaking the kiss I pushed her back onto the bed, giggling together as I shifted and straddled her hips. Looking down into my sisters eyes I saw a familiar fire…a fire of passion and desire. I pulled my towel open slowly…revealing my body to my sister and dropping the towel onto the floor. Leaning forward once more, my breasts crushed against hers as I stroked her hair back from her shoulders and face. As my lips closed on hers again, I reached down and tugged at the sash on her gown, pulling it open.

Her sigh as my fingers reached under the material and touched her skin seemed to electrify my senses. I pulled the gown from her body slowly, her skin silky and pale. I wanted to stop, no…no…I knew I should stop, but I definitely didn’t want to…

I broke from our kiss once more and allowed my lips to trace a path along her neck…her hands going to my back, stroking and holding me as I kissed, licked and nibbled down her neck, across to her breasts…I looked up into her eyes…my tongue flicking out, teasing her hard nipples as they stiffened and shook with her ragged, excited breathing. But I felt her hands on my head, in my hair, pushing me down…and I smiled at my demure sister suddenly demanding and aching with needs my breasts brushing her body as I moved.

I let her guide me down, my lips and tongue teasing and caressing her skin as I crossed her stomach and over her hips. I knelt down on the floor, kissing and stroking her legs as they draped down over the side of the bed. I hooked my arms under her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I looked up at my sister, her breasts heaving in anticipation and I pressed my head between her legs…kissing down from the small strip of hair she had…lower…my tongue slid between my sisters smooth lips. As my tongue sought out her bud she cried out…
“OHhhh Saraaaa”
…and clamped her legs around me. I pushed forward, my tongue parting her lips further allowing my tongue a harder lash upon her hard clit. She shuddered and I rode her hips with my face, tasting my sister for the very first time...all thoughts banished from my mind save for the need to please her…and the need to be pleased…lust and desire swept over me and I began the delicious torture of her clit.

More?
AnnikaHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good gods yes, much much more,

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
MODDYZIZ

MODDYZIZ has initial reputation

good story
MODDYZIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hell yeh, no no it was a great story left unfinished

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

njoyed reading it again lol
Old 07-06-2007, 01:07 AM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

well, baby, nice story. but since you have not been here in a month, might as well end it here. Oh, well, life goes on, or does it?

Be well and take care.

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

nice pic. they look so cosy comfy with each other
...feel like snuggling upto them
Old 08-10-2007, 12:14 PM   #8
vestri vinco

vestri vinco can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to vestri vinco

I love the way you write ...
vestri vinco is offline   Reply With Quote