Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-29-2007, 01:50 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Beast! Snuff, so reader beware!

You wouldn’t look twice if you saw me in a crowd. I’m Mr. Average. Average height, average build, just plain average. Nobody thinks twice about me, nobody remembers me. While on the outside, I am average, inside there is something unique, something primal. I call it The Beast. Every so often It takes over and does things that would make an average person sick. Tonight It needs to be fed. I am in a bar scoping for Its’ prey tonight.

Scanning the room, my eyes fall on Its’ prey. It’s her hair that first catches my eye, it’s red like fire. Her skin, looks smooth, and has the color of porcelain. She is tall, with long lean legs that are placed on display by her heels, and the short skirt she is wearing. Actually, I’m not sure there is enough fabric for it to be called a skirt, but it certainly catches my eye. She also has on a black tube top, which does two things well. One in contrasts with her skin making her seem almost pale in the poor light of the bar, and secondly it shows off her body. More specifically, her breasts. I have never been good at estimating sizes, but I know they would be slightly more than a handful, perfect for squeezing and fondling.

I scope around a little longer. Nobody goes to join her, and driven by The Beast, I order two drinks and walk over to her. Turning on the charm, I strike up a conversation, and things go well. As the bar closes, I walk out with her. When she turns to look in her purse for her keys Mr. Average is gone, the human is gone, only The Beast remains and it is time to feed.

It lunges out wrapping one arm around her stomach, the other stifling her screams. It drags her back towards an alley. Her legs fail, heels clacking against the asphalt, unable to find traction. It tears at her top, ripping it in half. Her pale skin and pink nipples are exposed to the cold night air and immediately become hard.

Reaching a secluded part, The Beast throws her down hard. The wind is knocked from her lungs. Lunging down, It is on top of her before she can recover. It stuffs what remains of her top into her mouth. It runs one hand up her leg squeezing as it goes. It reaches her panties, and tugs. One, two, they are down enough for It to enter her.

It does, in one savage thrust. She cries out in muffled agony, and begins to kick underneath It. Her flailing causing her legs to rub against Its sides, and her body to jiggle. The Beasts hand moves across her face, smashing her into the pavement. Her struggles stop. Then It begins to thrust. Hard, and fast. It doesn’t care about the pain It is causing. Her face is racked with agony. Tears stream down her cheeks. The thrusts are savage and deep, and her whole body jiggles with the force. Her tits almost slap her chin as It thrusts deeper and deeper. Suddenly, It stops. Its seed flows out.

There is silence for a moment, broken only by animalistic panting. Leaning down, It licks the sweat and tears from her cheeks. Enjoying the rank stink of her fear, mixing in the roof of Its mouth with her salty sweat, It becomes restless again. It renews Its savage assault on her body.

This time the thrusts are even harder than before. Instead of just rocking her, they slide her entire body across the ground. Her chest heaves in breathless pants. It thrusts savagely, enjoying her tightness giving way. A small trickle of blood seeps from her. It catches the scent, and reaches as deep and fast as It can go. With a primal roar, The Beast comes again.

It collapses on her chest, and traces her nipples with its tongue. It nibbles softly. Its hands stroke her hair and face. Suddenly The Beast clenches, and twists her head. There is a sudden snap, and her body spasms once. Then there is stillness, silence. It is sated, for now.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Powerful, deeply dark. There are days when this would be like something I might write. You might want to add a story code to the top tho.

Last edited by Louise; 03-29-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:25 PM   #3
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the potential of something dark, deep and hidden... its something i often try to reflect in my own stories...