Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2008, 04:04 AM   #1
Alexus

Default Pay Back

Its, my first post, first story I will finish hopefully. feed back would be sweet.

After my mother passed away from a long fight with cancer, I was left in the care of my step dad. Usually people get a bad vibe off step dads but mine was amazing. Only thirty years old, the age gap wasn’t to bad, and he was pretty laid back about curfues and drinking. That was only for the first year or so once I was old enough, things changed in a flash. He was fired from his job, diagnosed with depression, and soon he was riding on the back of society getting money from the government for his disability. At this point in my life he was home all day, I would wake up for school, he’d be sleeping in, and I would come home and he would either be watching T.V or working with his free weights. Soon we stopped talking, only while I made his dinners or lunches would we talk. I can still remember the first day he grabbed onto my ass, my exact wardrobe, the lighting in the room, every single detail. It was a moment suspended in time. Sure we weren’t blood related but he raised me as a daughter and I grew up feeling like he was my father, this made it all the worse. His hands slid between my legs cupping my crotch and caressing it slowly. I said nothing, what could I say? Slowly his hands slid into my pants, before I could react his fingers were inside of me. This continued for a year. After each encounter he would apologize and shower for an hour. I would leave the house, and go to my long term boyfriends house. Shower there eat there most of the time sleep there. But I couldn’t stay at his house long or my step father would soon learn of my hidden relationship and force it to an end. So I would come back just so he could get what he wanted out of me, then forget about me for a few days. Eventually these little run ins with Phil (I started calling him by first name and not by dad at this point just because it felt terribly wrong), got more and more physical, not sexual just beatings. He would take all his sorrows out on me. It was good for him though, soon enough he was working again, make good pay, working till odd hours of the night, then would come home and wake me up just to degrade me. Most of this though is blocked out memory. My last year in highschool is a black chunk of my life. The teachers though would ask about the bruises on my arms and cheeks. To divert these questions I joined rugby, an easy excuse for bruises. Graduation came, and went, some say it’s the best part of their life. For me it was defiantly bitter sweet. The last time my father touched me was June twenty-first, he came home from an apparent hard day at work, I woke up in a cold sweat as the front door slammed shut. In the pit of my stomach I knew he was coming upstairs to see me. The door was slammed open, all I could see was his burly sillouhhette in the door frame. Phil was tall guy about 6’5, always clean shaven, short brown hair that more often then not had been gelled up, and striking blue eyes. I heard him shout out at me as I watched him walk into the room. “Goddamnit Robin, I told you to have some fucking food out for me, for when I got home tonight! You are so bloody unreliable!” I pull the blankets up to my face like a shield that can protect me from anything. Yet I’m thinking how the hell did I forget that, his dinner, I completely forgot to make it, now I will pay. Looking up at him with my green eyes, that I’m told I got from my mother, I plead with him “Please Phil I will go down to the kitchen and make you whatever you like…” tears were already streaming out onto my cheeks. I knew why I forgot I was fooling around with Mark…As I remember that I’m interrupted with hurtle of fists into my gut my sides and my cheeks. I could scream but whats the point he would just force me to be silent. This beating will go on for awhile I imagined. My eyes were held shut, but I quickly opened them when the beating stopped and I heard bodies being slammed around. To my surprise it was Mark throwing Phil into the wall, denting it, both hit each other with a few good punches, but Mark was young, and full of energy, not to mention hatred. Soon Phil was laying on his back, Mark towering over him, both inhaling and exhaling deeply. I can see my step dad’s nose and lip were bleeding. Even with all the working out Phil had done, he was caught by surprise, it was his downfall. The only markings my boyfriend had was a bloody eye. Mark spat down at him and yelled “She’s a girl, not only that but she’s your fucking step daughter! You fucking piece of shit!” He kicked at Phil still yelling “I just KNEW you had something to do with those bruises! Why she was ALWAYS to sore or too tired to hang out! You will NEVER have the priveledge of seeing her again of touching her and you will certainly never be close enough to HIT her or MOLEST her again” He would kick him with every emphasized word. Soon Mark turned to me grabbed my hand and took me away. He was my knight in shining armor. The same night we packed all our things, and moved south of the border.

Mark and I are still together, were getting married in six months. We now own a house together in a small town. I work with kids who have been abused, and volunteer at a local Lutheran church, and Mark works as an oil miner. Its an amazing life, nothing has gone wrong since we moved. And our house holds all the memories of the old life, pictures of friends, family, and a lot of me and my mother. Although Mark is a bit over protective and we have a small pistol tapped to the back of my nightstand. Frankly I cant shoot the damn thing, not to mention I hate holding it.

Tonight I got a call from Mark, telling me he was going out to the bar with some buddies from work and he will be late coming home. Which is fine I had to do some work at the church. I expected him to be home by the time I got home, but to my surprise his boots weren’t at the garage door. It was only ten, so I wasn’t too worried. But as I started getting ready for bed around eleven, I started to call, and by the ninth message I gave up. I got myself tucked into bed, and turned off the lights. Just as I feel myself falling asleep, I hear the door open and slam shut. The house is quiete except from the stomping as Mark comes up the stairs.

“Your late, not to mention in trouble for not answering my phone calls darling. You might want to sleep on the couch I could kick in my sleep tonight” I say with a laughing undertone. I keep on my side, my back turned towards Mark, as I hear him undress and feel the bed sink towards his side as he crawls in. I feel his chest press up against my back and his arm wrap around my chest his hand grabbing my left hand, he starts to play with the ring on my finger. I can hear his breathing, that’s what starts to worry me. Its not Marks breathing. And just as I realize it, the man senses my knowledge and tightens his grip on my body. Slowly his breathing turns into a whistle, which sends my body into overdrive, and tears flood out of my eyes. I start kicking and flaying around trying to get off the bed, before I can even scream his other hand wraps around my mouth.

”I thought my little Robin would recognize that tune, glad to see you haven’t forgotten it”. His voice is calm, he had found me, but how, why even bother? “By the way I don’t think its entirely fair for you to place the blame all on Mark for being late, I kept him out, we were playing a little bit.” He keeps playing with my wedding finger. Its all too eerie. “So lets clear the air right now, your not going to scream, because I’ve been dieing to hear what you have to say to me after all these years. And that gun your thinking about is in my coat pocket, and you wont be using it at all.” And with that he lets go of my mouth. “So my little birdie what do you have to say?”

For what feels like a eternity of silence, I breath deeply. To scared to speak. It takes awhile to gain the courage to speak. Maybe its fear or maybe its anger, but everytime Im about to speak, I feel his hands slide up and down my stomach teasing at the top of my pants. “Where is Mark, Phil? How did you find me, why even bother?” proud with how I present myself my voice is steady and fearless. Inside though my stomach is shaking my heart constantly missing a beat.

“First things first I guess!” he speaks with such zest, which makes me hate him so much more. “Mark and I got into a small scuffle, some of my friends helped me with taming him, now he might be alive or dead, but I will leave that in your imagination, for obedience purposes. Now how did I find you? That was surprisingly easy.” He inhales deeply like he is proud of himself. “Well I tapped a few phone lines, stole some mail, and you and Mark stayed of the radar for awhile. But I knew sooner or later Mark would like to talk to his Mummy, and you, your best friends. Blow and behold I’m sitting in your bed!”. As he finishes I can feel his hands give my ass light spankings, then forcing its way between my legs and cupping my crotch. “Now love, is that all? Because I have some questions of my own.”. Having blocked out memories, they flood back into my mind as his fingers start to rub my most private regions through my pants, His breath sends waves of images back to mind as well.

I think to myself, what else could I possibly ask him, stall this as long as possible. I already know the answer, and its cliché to ask, but right now buying time is important. “Why don’t you just leave? I could pay you off, police wouldn’t even have to get involved in this, just leave now Phil.”.

”No, no, no, that wouldn’t do. I’ve come a far way to see, hear, feel, and taste you again. I wont let you get away again.” His tongue runs up the side of my face leaving a trail of saliva. “And you still feel, taste, and sound the same, but what about looks? This room is dark and your under a heavy blanket! That just won’t do! Stand up luv!”. I feel his energy force me off the bed and fall to the floor, I stand up immediately, in a aggressive stance. The lights flash on. For the first time in three years I see his face. Still clean shaved, ice blue eyes, but he has worked out a lot, especially for a man his age, he is incredibly toned. A smile crosses his familiar face and he whispers “Perfect, better then perfect, time away from me has done you good Robin!”. It really had done well, my skin was tanned and happy again, not drained and colorless like while I lived with him. My hair was dark brown and layered now, my green eyes lighter now, and working at a church and with kids has kept my in shape. “Well you look like a spitting image of your mother…Oh and whats this? A wedding ring! *tsk* I knew I felt something there!” He walks up right infront of me grabbing my hand as he examines the ring. “I though it was tradition to ask the father for the daughters hand! I guess Im old fashioned that way though huh. Let just hope I haven’t widowed you.”. His tone mocks my emotions he knows how easy it was to break me down. Not so easy anymore though.
”Well your not really a father. Barely even a step father. You don’t deserve the title. Its much to good for you. So this was an exception, where no permission was needed, besides I figured you passed it on when he kicked your ass back at our old house.”. I mock him back, Ive never felt so much annamosity towards anyone. My new rebellion is only rewarded with a back hand to the face, and a punch to my stomach. I double over instantly, grabbing my stomach with both hands as I cough trying hard to regain my breath. Between coughs I whisper “Don’t like how I sound anymore do you? Might as well turn around and go home then, because my tone won’t change for a asshole like you!” it’s the first time I’ve sworn out loud since moving and finding a church. It feels dirty, but appropriate.

--continuing as soon as I can

Last edited by Alexus; 01-15-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

I like it, keep it up.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Could you please edit out the reference to the girl being sixteen! It's against board rules to have a direct underage reference. Thanks
Old 01-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #4
Alexus

sorry about that
totally forgot while I was writing
Old 01-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No worries Thanks for editing and thanks for the story!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
Alexus

As I continue to catch my breath, I feel him kneel in front of me. He grabs my chin, forcing me face to face with him. Were at complete eye level, and unfortunately I have tears in my eyes. “Well I know I didn’t let you speak like that at home, especially not towards me. You’ve forgotten everything I’ve taught you. No matter though, you are so easy to break.”. In an instant his lips are pressed up against mine, jamming his tongue between my tight lips, invading my mouth all over again. His arms wrap around my back one goes up and grabs my hair pulling on it, the other goes low, sliding itself into my pajama pants, grabbing and squeezing every inch of my ass. My eyes our wide open, his are closed shut. Eventually his hands force me flat on my back as he climbs over me. The palm of his hands dig into my shoulders, keeping my in place and completely immobile, as he leans down to kiss me yet again all his weight is put on his arms forcing my mouth open as I gasp in pain. Not missing the opportunity his tongue slithers back into my mouth. My hands keep trying to push him up off me, wishing I had worked out as much as Phil. Barely noticing my attempts to get him off of me, his lips move down my neck and onto my chest. One word at a time he whispers “Keep…your….arms…down…at your….sides, or that….wedding finger might snap by…..the end of tonight….sweet heart.”. Just as he finishes speaking his legs force themselves between mine, one knee slamming up into my cunt. Not even able to keep my eyes shut for more then a few seconds without seeing memories of him fucking me or beating me into unconsciousness. Somewhere between the time of his legs forcing mine open and thinking about what to do Phil has been pulling down my shirt, not wearing a bra, my nipples perk out right into his view, I hear his laugh, and it drives me wild. I start screaming, kicking, and pushing trying to get him off of me. One hand slams down on my mouth so hard my head hits the floor sending shooting pains to my stomach. “Shush or I swear to god Robin I will knock you out.”. His lips busy themselves on my nipples again. Soon my screams are reduced to whimpers under his hand. “That’s my girl”. He locks eyes with me as his teeth dig into my chest his tongue licking all up. He knows what drives me insane, his sick perversion mixed with what would be passion, if it wasn’t him. Pains jolt through my body as his teeth bite into my nipples, which might be bleeding, his nails digging into my shoulder. Finally the pressure is relieved off my shoulder, but I feel his claws trail down my stomach to the bottom of my shirt. His lips move back up to my ear and murmur “How about we take this shirt off?”. Without hesitation both his hands are forcing my shirt off, somewhere in the mess I manage to elbow his jaw. Most likely in shock he falls to the side of me. I get up instantly, adjusting my shirt as I do.
I remember what he said about taking the gun and putting it in his coat. I won’t waste my time trying to find that. I run to the kitchen, grabbing a knife and start searching for the phone. Some how I had a feeling I wouldn’t find it. So I sit in the kitchen and wait.

I hear him get up and yell. His voice echoes through the house “ROBIN! I know your still in the house, I’ve taken the liberty to lock all the doors.”. I check a back door as he speaks just to make sure he isn’t lying…he isn’t. “K so now you believe me? Good, I’m glad we can trust each other. Now I trust you will come running back up to me right now.”. Another long silence, all I can think is, there is no way I will go up there, he will come here. I hear the bed creak, he has sat down. “Robin, do you think I’m the same person as last time? Because the last time you saw me I was more bronze then brain. This time I’m a happy medium of both. I did my homework on your life.”. The air in my lungs seems to freeze as my mind races across what he knows. The chilling voice continues to yell down at me “Oh yes. I know a lot about your life here Hun. Working with abused kids. Some of which very attractive. Hell you even have their addresses phone numbers and all their worst fears in one little book. Do you know what I’m talking about ?”.Under my breath I curse at myself. “Of course you know what I’m talking about, you keep it under lock and key, but it’s not hard to break into. It’s amazing how little you care about them not to keep that kind of information hidden. I mean in the wrong hands, terrible things can happen, right?”. This has surpassed an awkward silence, this is him humiliating me, cornering me with massive black mail.

”That’s a cheap shot Phil! I thought you were a better person then that! If you’re going to threaten anyone it should be me!” I scream back up with him. It sounds like I haven’t given up. Its pretty clear to me I only have one option. Go upstairs I won’t risk this. I take a look of the large knife in my hands, deciding I will downsize. Grabbing a steak knife I hide it behind my forearm as I start walking back upstairs. All I can hear is laughing, as I walk up the stairs stopping before the door. I virtually have to push myself into the room.

As I enter I notice nobody on the bed I spin my head around looking for him. Before I even get two words out I feel one hand grab the arm with the knife pressed against it, forcing the flat side up against my skin, another arm wraps around my neck and his fucking breathing again. “Fuck, you think I’m really that dumb? I would just let you walk in here after being in the kitchen for all that time?”. His breathing getting so hard I can feel my ear lobe get wet. “I bet you even had a little plan for that knife, something about it being pushed into my back or chest? Well not like that matters anyways.”. His arm is clamed around my neck so tightly I can’t breath. The only hand that can move is prying his arm off of my neck. “I could make you pass out, or you could give me that knife right now Robin which is it?”. Instantly I drop the knife to the floor. But his arm doesn’t loosen its vice grip on my throat. At this point I’m panicking. I hear the knife being kicked away and the door closing behind me. His arm releases me and pushes me into the middle of the room. He looks at me as he walks to his pile of clothes on the floor, lifting the jacket, then grabbing something out of the pocket. “recognize this?” He flashes me a smile my eyes dart to his hand, it’s the gun. He wasn’t lying. He points it directly at me and says “Now lets go over this again, I’m in charge of the situation, and you will do what I say. So take your clothes off without any fuss and I can put this away again.”. With a flick of his wrists he makes a gesture.

My eyes shoot daggers at him. Regardless of my hate, I lift my shirt over my head, throwing it at his feet. Next my thumbs hook onto my pants and thong pushing them down and kicking them at him as well. Standing completely naked in front of Phil. I look down at my feet completely ashamed. In the corner of my eye I see him walk up to me until he is right in front of me. Then he walks around me, I can feel his eyes wandering around my body “Nice, just like a remember. Except for one thing”. Suddenly I feel an explosion in the back of my knees. My knees slam down to the ground as I gasp in pain. “There that’s better.”. His body moves back in front of me, I don’t even need to hear what’s next, my head is at his waist. It’s all too familiar. My chin is raised yet again, this time gently by his index finger. Instinctively I look up at him. He is nodding his head “You know the drill, now get to it.”.

Taking a deep breath in, I pull down his boxers. Only to reveal his limp dick. I hate this all the more. It’s degrading to have to get a dick hard for some reason. Gently I wrap my hands around his cock, putting it into my mouth. Still tastes the same, still looks the same, smooth and a darker color then the rest of his body. Probably due to his older age it takes a little more effort on my part to get it up. Again another pet peeve his hands wrap around my head, his fingers tangling themselves in my hair, pushing my head down on his crotch. My tongue rubs up against his shaft. Soon enough his dick is hard and has gotten to its full seven inches. I’m having troubles taking it all in, but they are quickly eased or forced to cease as he forces his entire dick into my throat. Not even able to suck or breathe my throat chokes on his dick and is rubbing up against it. I can hear his moans above me as he pets my head with on hand and with that other keeping me in place. My palms start slapping his waist trying to push myself off his cock. “No you’re not getting off yet and busy your hands on my balls. My hands aren’t moving they keep slapping at his waist. Quickly though they are motivated to move between his legs and massage his testicals. The end of the pistol replaces the hand that strokes my head. After what seems like an eternity he pulls out, letting me catch my breath. Unfortunately it only lasts a few sweet seconds and his dick is slammed back in. It goes like this for what I figure is ten minutes. Soon enough my head is spinning and light, by then he has pulled out for the last time. Letting his load go off on my chest.

Letting out a huge sigh he takes a step back as I breath in and out rapidly. My eyes are burning with tears and are red from lack of air. “This time I’m not scared to call the cops on you, the first moment I get, I’m sending you straight to jail, you sick fuck.” I yell as loud as I can. Sooner then later I feel the butt of the pistol across my face. I sprawl onto the floor as I spit out blood onto the carpet. As I try to get up by pushing off the floor with my arms his shin meets my ribs and I’m kicked onto my back coughing and wheezing.

”Your not scared this time? Well that’s interesting, you sure as fuck should be. I’m stronger then before, have access to toys I didn’t before. Through the years I’ve though about what I will do to you. What I will do to your friends, fiancé, and patients, how I can humiliate you any second if I wanted to. Yes there defiantly is a LOT more to fear then
I remember what he said about taking the gun and putting it in his coat. I won’t waste my time trying to find that. I run to the kitchen, grabbing a knife and start searching for the phone. Some how I had a feeling I wouldn’t find it. So I sit in the kitchen and wait.

I hear him get up and yell. His voice echoes through the house “ROBIN! I know your still in the house, I’ve taken the liberty to lock all the doors.”. I check a back door as he speaks just to make sure he isn’t lieing…he isn’t. “K so now you believe me? Good, I’m glad we can trust each other. Now I trust you will come running back up to me right now.”. Another long silence, all I can think is, there is no way I will go up there, he will come here. I hear the bed creak, he has sat down. “Robin, do you think I’m the same person as last time? Because the last time you saw me I was more braunze then brain. This time I’m a happy medium of both. I did my homework on your life.”. The air in my lungs seems to freeze as my mind races across what he knows. The chilling voice continues to yell down at me “Oh yes. I know a lot about your life here hun. Working with abused kids. Some of which very attractive. Hell you even have their addresses phone numbers and all their worst fears in one little book. Do you know what I’m talking about ?”.Under my breath I curse at myself. “Of course you know what I’m talking about, you keep it under lock and key, but its not hard to break into. Its amazing how little you care about them not to keep that kind of information hidden. I mean in the wrong hands, terrible things can happen, right?”. This has surpassed an awkward silence, this is him humiliating me, cornering me with massive black mail.

”That’s a cheap shot Phil! I thought you were a better person then that! If your going to threaten anyone it should be me!” I scream back up with him. It sounds like I haven’t given up. Its pretty clear to me I only have one option. Go upstairs I won’t risk this. I take a look of the large knife in my hands, deciding I will downsize. Grabbing a steak knife I hide it behind my forearm as I start walking back upstairs. All I can hear is laughing, as I walk up the stairs stopping before the door. I virtually have to push myself into the room.

As I enter I notice nobody on the bed I spin my head around looking for him. Before I even get two words out I feel one hand grab the arm with the knife pressed against it, forcing the flat side up against my skin, another arm wraps around my neck and his fucking breathing again. “Fuck, you think I’m really that dumb? I would just let you walk in here after being in the kitchen for all that time?”. His breathing getting so hard I can feel my ear lobe get wet. “I bet you even had a little plan for that knife, something about it being pushed into my back or chest? Well not like that matters anyways.”. His arm is clamed around my neck so tightly I can’t breath. The only hand that can move is prying his arm off of my neck. “I could make you pass out, or you could give me that knife right now Robin which is it?”. Instantly I drop the knife to the floor. But his arm doesn’t loosen its vice grip on my throat. At this point I’m panicing. I hear the knife being kicked away and the door closing behind me. His arm releases me and pushes me into the middle of the room. He looks at me as he walks to his pile of clothes on the floor, lifting the jacket, then grabbing something out of the pocket. “recongnize this?” He flashes me a smile my eyes dart to his hand, it’s the gun. He wasn’t lying. He points it directly at me and says “Now lets go over this again, I’m in charge of the situation, and you will do what I say. So take your clothes off without any fuss and I can put this away again.”. With a flick of his wrists he makes a gesture.

My eyes shoot daggers at him. Regardless of my hate, I lift my shirt over my head, throwing it at his feet. Next my thumbs hook onto my pants and thong pushing them down and kicking them at him as well. Standing completely naked in front of Phil. I look down at my feet completely ashamed. In the corner of my eye I see him walk up to me until he is right in front of me. Then he walks around me, I can feel his eyes wandering around my body “Nice, just like a remember. Except for one thing”. Suddenly I feel a explotion in the back of my knees. My knees slam down to the ground as I gasp in pain. “There that’s better.”. His body moves back in front of me, I don’t even need to hear what’s next, my head is at his waist. Its all too familiar. My chin is raised yet again, this time gently by his index finger. Instinctively I look up at him. He is nodding his head “You know the drill, now get to it.”.

Taking a deep breath in, I pull down his boxers. Only to reveal his limp dick. I hate this all the more. Its degrading to have to get a dick hard for some reason. Gently I wrap my hands around his cock, putting it into my mouth. Still tastes the same, still looks the same, smooth and a darker color then the rest of his body. Probably due to his older age it takes a little more effort on my part to get it up. Again another pet peeve his hands wrap around my head, his fingers tangling themselves in my hair, pushing my head down on his crotch. My tongue rubs up against his shaft. Soon enough his dick is hard and has gotten to its full seven inches. I’m having troubles taking it all in, but they are quickly eased or forced to cease as he forces his entire dick into my throat. Not even able to suck or breath my throat chokes on his dick and is rubbing up against it. I can hear his moans above me as he pets my head with on hand and with that other keeping me in place. My palms start slapping his waist trying to push myself off his cock. “No your not getting off yet and busy your hands on my balls. My hands aren’t moving they keep slapping at his waist. Quickly though they are motivated to move between his legs and massage his testicals. The end of the pistol replaces the hand that strokes my head. After what seems like a eternity he pulls out, letting me catch my breath. Unfortunatly it only lasts a few sweet seconds and his dick is slammed back in. It goes like this for what I figure is ten minutes. Soon enough my head is spinning and light, by then he has pulled out for the last time. Letting his load go off on my chest.

Letting out a huge sigh he takes a step back as I breath in and out rapidly. My eyes are burning with tears and are red from lack of air. “This time I’m not scared to call the cops on you, the first moment I get, I’m sending you straight to jail, you sick fuck.” I yell as loud as I can. Sooner then later I feel the butt of the pistol across my face. I sprawl onto the floor as I spit out blood onto the carpet. As I try to get up by pushing off the floor with my arms his shin meets my ribs and I’m kicked onto my back coughing and weezing.

”Your not scared this time? Well that’s interesting, you sure as fuck should be. I’m stronger then before, have access to toys I didn’t before. Through the years I’ve though about what I will do to you. What I will do to your friends, fiancé, and patients, how I can humiliate you any second if I wanted to. Yes there defiantly is a LOT more to fear then

Last edited by Alexus; 01-15-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:18 AM   #7
Alexus

last time. And you remember it!” with that another kick to my side. “Now I know you won’t call the police because my biggest threat to you is that I will have Mark killed, not fast but slow by a bunch of hetro-hating faggets. Then I will have this house torn apart and put to fire. I know your not a material person and know this house means nothing to you, but what does is all these lovely pictures of your mother and friends. So when you think about turning me in just think the minute those cuffs are put on me all this is gone darling…” His tongue sneaks out to lick his lips as he examines me. “Now go clean yourself off. You look like a two cent whore Robin.”

He walks off downstairs, walking out of the room with a self satisfied strut. When he returns I’ve rolled onto my stomach still coughing and trying to force myself to get up. I hear him throw three bags into the corner of the room. “Well I’m going to bed Robin, I’m exhausted and besides we have a big day tomorrow, your electronic organizer says you have a picnic to be at, I can’t wait to see your priest. Not to mention all your new friends, and by the pictures they look gorgeous.” I hear him unzip one bag and pull out clothing. I eventually push myself up off the ground, heading straight to the bathroom, not even bothering to look at Phil, but in the corner of my eye I see him organizing his clothes and getting into his pajamas. My hate rages on, he already knows he has me put in place, he is going to stay here for a very long time, and he knows it and is prepared for it. But as soon as he starts talking again I’ve stopped dead in my tracks. “Robin, while I’m here you will call me Uncle Mike, and I will be known as a brother to your dead mother to everyone you introduce me to. As for the reason I’m here you will explain to them all that Mark has left with wedding gitters and I’m here for your moral support. If you say anything that might hint to anyone I will kill that person you clue in, and I will make it so you wish you were never born, and keep in mind these are not idle threats. Now that, we’ve settled that, you can go clean yourself up, and come back to bed.” And with that said he starts to whistle, a tune that has haunted me since the first time he touched me.

While I shower I sit down in the corner letting the steaming hot water poor over my body, my knees tucked into my chest, my arms wrapped around my legs, and my head tucked away. All I can think about is the church picnic the next day, what is he going to pull? He knows all of my patients most of which live far away but my most recent and unstable patient I met at the church, if he knows so much about my life, surely he knows this, and he isn’t going to be afraid to use it against me. All these people are going to be caught in the cross fire of this. Then there’s Mark, I have no idea what condition he is being kept in, who is taking care of him, or what they’ve done. It takes all my will power to block this out. I figure I was in the shower for more than half an hour. When I come out Phil or Uncle Mike which he will now be known as is lying down on Marks side of the bed, propped up with pillows reading one of my journals. He now has to wear reading glasses; from here I can tell that they are top of the line D&G. My body is sizzling with fury, I haven’t had this much lack of privacy since I left, and I have gotten use to having it. In a monotone voice I whisper “What are you doing reading that? To further embarrass me? To get inside my head, because that would be my specialty.” Standing in a towel I go to my wardrobe to get my pajamas and underwear.

His eyes glace above the pages of my journal only for a second taking in my half naked state only to stop reading to say in a mater-o-fact voice “Well Robin, I don’t know if you realized this but this was your first journal you completed after moving here, and there is a helluvalot about me in here. So remind me if I’m wrong I have some kind of right to read what you have to say about me? And some of it is pretty juvenile and hurtful. Robin a good Christian should not have these thoughts, I’m just looking out for your best interests if anything. Besides I’ve read just about every other journal booklet you have, this one is my last and by far the best read, not enough stuff to black mail you on, but still it’s the best read.” He continues to read as I stand at the dresser in complete shock. I’ve forgotten most everything I has written in that book. And just as I finish putting on my bra and underwear I reach for my pants and shirt “Oh there is no need for that, your lingerie will be adequate enough clothing for you in this house.” So I put back my clothes.

“I refuse to sleep in that bed with you” I say bluntly and to the point. Its only now how much I start to feel how bruised I am. My side aches my cheek burns, and I feel like I’m going to vomit. It’s amazing I’ve gotten this far without regurgitating my dinner.

Again he glances up over the pages of my journal and back down; he starts to flip to the beginning of the booklet and begins speaking in a calm voice as if he is speaking to a stubborn brat. “Robin. You will sleep in the bed with me, because I demand it. I see while I’ve been absent in your life you’ve grown somewhat of a back bone. Which isn’t a bad thing in this cruel world of people that would take advantage of you in a heartbeat? I won’t exclude myself from that group of people. I’m here to take advantage of you in every regard, to humiliate you, to beat you near a inch of death, make threats and carry out a majority of them, and to control you. And trust me I will control you. I will strip you down until your nothing and build you up again, into whatever I want.” He takes a long sigh and there is an awkward silence where we just exchange looks with each other, then finally he interrupts again. “I’m sure you would remember writing this, it was the day you moved here, and apparently stayed at a motel.” He clears his throat and reads out “It’s over. We are together and happy. It is amazing. It feels like a paradise like the Garden of Ede. Except there won’t ever be a snake to ruin it. We are smart, we both agreed on not calling home for a year, not even mail. Although I am not sure how long I can go without talk to Tara, I already miss her. In fact I miss just about everything. But the one thing I miss the most is seeing Phil, lying on the floor shocked, bloody, and beaten. I wish I could see that every day. I feel sick enjoying that sight, but I’m also justified in liking it. He had done it to me so many times. It felt right for him to go through it. And now I’m away and I have Mark to protect me forever. Phil will never so much as lay an eye on me again.” The only thing to break the stare between us is his awkward chuckle, “Now that we know how you really feel about what happened it clears up a lot of smoke. We also learned you were wrong; I’m back, and for good. Mark is fucked, you will be fucked again, and again, and the best part is that if you do something wrong I could kill you and no one would even be able to trace it back to me. Now get in the GODDAMN bed Robin!” I jump up, startled at the sudden yelling. Tear start welling up in my eyes, I got to stay alive I think, it’s my only chance of getting out of this. So I crawl into the bed, right beside him. Almost an equal.
I curl up on my side facing away from him. Not like it matters, his hand grabs the back of my head pulling my hear back, his other hand running up and down my mid drift, finally cupping my vagina. His lips linger on my neck, tracing down to my back. It’s odd but he is holding himself back from fucking me. I can feel his pent up rage wanting to explode out and fuck me. So I whisper “Why are you holding back? Just rape me and get it over with. The first time will by far be the worst just do it…please” I can barely hold my voice steadily. So his tongue wiggles itself in my ear and around it. He murmurs back “Oh Robin, I will have my way with you, I just want it to be perfect and as painful and humiliating as possible for you. For now it’s just foreplay to get you back into the routine.” His middle finger begins rocking back and forth over my underwear massaging my clit. The moistness gathers. I’m not enjoying it, not at all, even if the pleasure was good, I couldn’t enjoy it. The fact is that Mark and I don’t do this, not until were married. It was a cleansing thing for me. And because of that my body isn’t use to it. It is overly responsive and unable to control itself. So I close my eyes and try to forget it’s him doing it. His intrusive fingers slip under my thong once again, rubbing themselves in my juices, and penetrating me to my much discomfort. First its only one finger, quickly the second one is put in with much effort. “You’re tighter then when you left? Either you have been doing some interesting stretching or Mark isn’t man enough to take you.” And with that his finger flies from under my clothe to surface of my lips. “Suck my fingers clean darling. I don’t want to go to bed with your cunt juice on my fingers”. Girls rarely admit it, but all private regions smell a bit fowl, none smells better then another, and to think so is kidding yourself. Personally I’m revolted by the smell of it. And it’s been a long time since he has forced me to suck on his fingers among other things. Wasting time has costed me a bit more discomfort he pulls on my hair so hard my mouth opens wide and he forces his two fingers in. “Now Robin, suck it clean”. My lips shut around his fingers and begin sucking. I nearly gag on the taste. But force myself to keep on going. Until I can’t taste anything else. His fingers flea my mouth. “That’s my’ girl, now you can go to bed, you have a very big day tomorrow inviting me to all your friends, and especially your Pasteur , and I also have some things to show you darling.”

Sorry its kinda way long. The more brutal stuff comes into play in a bit.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

interesting story...interesting story
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:16 AM   #9
Alexus

Once I’m sure he is asleep I start to let myself whimper, it then turns into crying. Looking at my alarm clock I fall asleep around 2 in the morning, I have to be up at 8. My nerves are rocking my stomach.

The alarm goes off, I’m woken up with my usual radio station of Praise FM. So my arm shoots out of the blanket to pound on the machine until it hits the snooze button. I’ve all but forgotten last night. Buy before my hand reaches the alarm his grasp wraps around my wrist. My eyes still shut, I remember everything again.

“Robin, I raised you to be an early bird. Not to be a slob that uses a snooze button.” My head tilts up, he is fully dressed, black dress pants, and a formal burgundy shirt. The perfect outfit to make a good first impression. “Now I got up a little early, so that I could shower, shave, and so on. I suggest you do the same. But before you get yourself all prettied up I’m going to need you to do something for me.” And with that I hear the fly of his pants go down.

I take a deep breath in. How inappropriate is this. Maybe an hour and a half before a church picnic I’m sucking off a man I despise. I slide directly off the bed and onto my knees. Finishing off what he started I pull down his pants to his ankles. Perfect opportunity to run I think. Too bad I have too much on the line. So instead I look at the dick staring back at me. And to no surprise its limp, and smells something fowl.

Gently caressing his shaft with my soft fingers, I’d rather get it hard like this than relying on my mouth alone. Smooth rhythmic up and down movements of my wrist gets him hard fast. It’s only when I put my mouth on his head that I realize the horrible taste is probably where the smell came from. He had a shower, then took a piss and didn’t shake off any remainder, and I hold back my repulsion as I lick up the droplets of urine. My mouth and throat take a while to warm up, and I still can’t take his entire dick in morning, so he forces me too. Fingers meet up at the back of my head and force me down until my lips meet his pubic hair. “Robin since you’re not doing anything thing with your hands at the moment I think it would be best to get busy with my balls.” Like he taught me when I was younger I grope his sack in my palm, gently rubbing them, my fingers playing a little bit with the excess skin. Only when I begin making choking noises does he let me up for a breather, then its right back down my throat, I can feel the head of his cock run all the way down and up. The unpleasant feeling of feeling his cock twitch sends a chain effect, he starts to moan, and begins fucking my throat harder, like I’m a rag doll he pushes my head back and forth on his dick, my fingers reach to the back of his balls and tickle a little bit which shoots off the final act. He expels his dick from my mouth but holds it directly in front of my mouth. “Hold your mouth open and don’t swallow until I say so, or so help me god you will need a shit load of make up to hide a fat black eye.” His wrists jerk back and forth until his pelvis thrusts forward coming directly on my tongue. Doing what he says I hold my mouth wide open, letting the taste linger on my tongue. My breathing is rapid and short. I watch as he kneels down and looks into my mouth, to my shock he delivers one last blow to my ego, he spits directly on top of his cum. With an evil tone he whispers “Now you may swallow”. When I finish I stand up and turn my back to him and walk towards the bathroom again, not without one last degrading act of him slapping my thong clad ass. Through gritted teeth I whisper “May God forgive you” and continue walking. In a sudden flash he grabs my hair from behind, bending my body backwards looking down directly into my eyes. Almost yelling in my face he says “Excuse me Robin? I could have sworn you said may god forgive me? Kind of a fucking dumb thing to say don’t you? All I’m doing is putting you in your fucking place as my little bitch!” his other hand wraps so tightly around my neck I can’t breathe and can feel my entire face going red “No Robin, what you should ask is will he forgive you! For disobeying your parent, and elder. You can start by begging for forgiveness from me, now get on your godamned knees and beg like the filth you are!” Tears pool in my eyes as I gain the courage to whisper out “I will never beg you for anything, you are not my superior, you are nothing, and you should get your hands off of me.” My voice is raspy and fear strikes my gut as I finish. In his eyes I can sense his shock and in his movements his anger. His right hand releases my hair and with the left throws me by my throat onto the ground. Only to be picked up once again by my hair. My face slammed into the wall, my body pinned to it with his. I’m dazed, my cheek is up against the wall, his hand grabs my face and eerily whispers “So you still haven’t learned your place, and what you have to loose by disobeying me. My hands will go where ever they please on you, I am your superior in body and mind, and your wrong again you will beg me for your life nearly daily, you will beg for you fiancés life, and you will beg me to stop. And right now you will beg to be forgiven for speaking down to me. Say it Robin, say you’re sorry for speaking to me like you are better than me.” My face winces in pain as his hands squeeze tightly grabbing the words right from my lips. Between gasps for air I manage to get out “I’m sorry, for talking down to you, and beg you to forgive me.” All the while thinking not of my own consequences. Fuck he has me where he wants me, all my cards showing. As soon as I finish his hands release me with one final push into the wall “Now go get ready, you’re going to take a few more minutes to cover up the bruising on your neck so get to it. After wards you get to see your boyfriend, and meet someone you should have known while you lived at home.”