Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #21
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 5

Hi, sorry for the wait...been off-line for a while...

I could see that she had really struggled through a drift. There were signs that she had fallen down but persisted and carried on down the path that had been made more difficult to recognize because of all of the snow. It seemed to me that she was quite familiar with the terrain; I'm sure that hiking this country had contributed to that fantastic body of hers. It was apparent that she was in a big hurry to get away from me...there were signs that she had stopped, spun around, looked back and tried frantically to get her bearings. She may have been more familiar with this path and she may have had a lot of adrenaline on her side, but I knew that her fear would work against her in the end...she had good reason for fear, she knew that I was going to punish her...in fact, thoughts of what I was going to do to her kept running through my head.

I reached a ridge on one side of a ravine and I was offered quite a view. I could see movement on the opposite slope and I lifted my binoculars to get a closer look. I could see that it was her. She was wearing jeans, hiking boots, a jacket, a ball cap, and there was a ruck sack on her back. She was moving at a good speed, but I could see by the heavy puffs of steamy breath and by the rosiness of her cheeks that she was nearing exhaustion. I could catch up to her but I needed to slow her down much more. It was time to put a real fear into the little cunt.
I lifted my rifle and took aim at the ground in front of her...I pulled the trigger...the shot echoed through the ravine...the bullet raced toward her and a patch of snow in front of her exploded...
I lifted the binos again and relished the sight of her looking around wild eyed. I laughed loud and long, this only added to her look of concern and before long she was looking straight at me. I could see her taking another look around her before she jumped and took up a secure position behind a tree. Well, I took a few more shots at that tree, and let her get a sense of what kind of force was behind each bullet before I yelled out, "Ready to die, bitch?!"
She screamed back from behind the tree, "Stop it!...Stop it!..."
I laughed and took another shot at the tree then I took a few shots on either side of the tree to help increase her sense of being boxed in...I counted on this being my chance to get in closer to her. I raced down the path on my side of the ravine stopping occasionally to assess the situation, a couple well-placed shots helped ensure that she was pinned down...very soon she would be pinned down in a very real way!
It was while I was climbing the slope on her side that she would have the best chance to get away, but it appeared that the fear I had put into her was sufficient to keep her in place. I could hear her whimpering before I could see her and her whimpers became more pronounced as she heard my approaching foot steps.
Before long I was standing with rifle at the ready staring down at my prey: she was huddled in a fetal position, hugging her knees, the left side of her body leaning against the trunk of the tree.
"Stand up cunt!" I barked the command at her and she complied quickly. I told her to take off the ruck sack and toss it to the side. She did this and then I approached her. "Take off your clothes," I said pointed the barrel of the rifle at her forehead. She shook her head and said in a low voice, "Fuck you...you...you pig!" Well, that just made me angry. I lowered the rifle rushed forward, took her throat in my right fist and slammed her back against the tree. She gasped for breath, her face turned red and she looked at me with bulging eyes full of desperation and hatred just before she reached up and clawed my left cheek with the long finger nails of her right hand...that was a bit of a stunner! I let go of her throat and took a step back. I reached up and touched my burning cheek...the bitch had drawn blood! The sight of blood on my hand made me see red and when I looked back at her the look of fear in her beautiful green eyes grew. I dropped my rifle, drew my hunting knife, and rushed toward her...she put up both of her hands and waved them in a futile attempt to apologize. I was blind with rage as I started to cut the clothes off of her body. She squealed helplessly as I rendered each piece of clothing useless with the sharp blade of my knife. Soon she had on nothing but her hiking boots. She pouted and moaned as I man-handled her into the position...head and chest down and ass up.
"I'll teach you to fuck around with your master you dirty little cunt!"
I got behind her, pulled out my now throbbing cock and placed the big head up against her tight asshole. I tested that tight dry hole...I leaned into her and she let out a long, "Nnnooooo...". Her asshole was just too dry to make this any fun for me...my salivating mouth provided ample spit which I rubbed on her musky rose bud. I tested that tight ring of muscle with my thumb...I thrust it into her all the way and enjoyed the yelped, "No!". After convincing myself, with half dozen thrusts with my thumb, that her tight hole was ready I took aim, pushed the head into her ass grabbed hold of her hips and rammed into that disobedient little whore's asshole. She squealed and squirmed and I just held those squirming hips in my iron grasp. I held my cock in her deep and relished the tight spasms of her raped rectum. I pulled out my cock, spat on it, and slammed it back into her. Her screams became less pronounced over the next few times I pulled out my cock, spat on it and slammed it back into her. With a groan I pried those luscious ass cheeks apart, tightened my grip and started pounding that squirming, squealing, grunting little cock tease. Her face was mashed into the snow--which was shallower under the tree--and she let out puffs of steams along with her cries.
"This is what you get for disobeying me you little whore!...A...Burning...asshole..." I rammed my cock into her to stress every word. I could feel the fight leave her with every powerful, grinding thrust. I was breaking this little cunt...making her mine...she would certainly think twice before trying to take off again...I was certain of it. My cock throbbed and my balls jumped as I felt the rise of my cum. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!...my pelvis smashed into her, my cock pistoned in and out at lightning speed, my balls bounced off of her cunt...my rage kept me going...I pounded away at her for about five minutes...unrelentingly taking out all of my anger and frustration on this beautiful fuck toy...
"You're my little cum socket, you cunt!...I'm gonna fill your asshole, bitch!...Ungh! ungh! ungh!...take it!...take it, you fuck!..."
I slammed and pumped my load into her, her only response was a screamed..."Ah!...Ah!...Ah!..." I ground my cock in to her, my fingers dug in to her hips, and I held her fast against me as gobs of cum squirted into her hot rectum.
My cock slowly slipped out of her as it softened. Her tight asshole closed and some of my cum oozed out of her little brown hole. She stayed in position, her beautiful ass on shameless display. I got to my feet and pulled up my pants. I pulled a length of rope from my back pack and then grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her roughly to her feet...she whimpered and shivered as I tied her wrists together and left a long length to use as a lead. Her skin was covered in goose bumps and her nipples stuck out, little dark pink nubs...I reached forward and twisted her left nipple hard...I peered deeply into her soft eyes and she looked at me with a look both submissive and questioning...
"You're mine now. Get it into that pretty little head of yours...you're my slave now. You'll do what I say when I say it. If you try a stunt like running away again I will make you regret it, do you understand?"
She looked down and said a quiet, "Yes..."
I twisted her nipple hard and jerked down on the lead which stretched her arms toward the ground.
"Yes, what?" She looked at me with shock and said, "Yes...Master."
Satisfied with her response I took up and put on my back pack, sheathed the knife that I had stuck in the ground where I'd ass fucked her, took up my rifle and then yanked on the lead. She winced, looked around at the remnants of her clothes on the ground and then looked at me with a questioning furrow on her brow. "Never mind about that shit, cunt...you've earned yourself a naked walk home."
With a grin I turned and started back to the cabin with my caught prey who was whimpering and shivering and staggering behind me.

That's it for now...let me know what you think...

Next part coming right up...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:25 PM   #22
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 6

Here's the final part...

Part 6

She whimpered as I yanked on the rope. I was walking back toward the cabin fast with my little toy in tow. Her skin glowed pink in the cold air. She held her arms close to her body. Her luscious tits were squeezed together and her nipples were rock hard. Her skin was covered in goose bumps and the few times that I stopped to catch my breath she would stand squirming and shivering and looking around desperately for someone to save her.
"You silly bitch," I said to her, "no knight in shining armour is going to come to your rescue...even if he did, he'd just as soon bend you over and fuck your tight little cunt as save you!" I laughed out loud and she looked at me with an expression of hurt and hatred. "You're completely helpless and at my mercy...don't you fucking forget it!"
With that I yanked hard on the rope and resumed the trudge home...she yelped "Ow!" and staggered behind me, tried her best to keep up. I continued to walk home fast yanking now and then on the rope. I did it to keep her off balance to rob her of any sense of control. There had to be no mistake...she had to know that I was in control and that she could only obey!
We were soon within sight of the cabin and I found myself looking forward to some time on the couch. When I looked back I could see that she was looking forward to the warmth and comfort of the cabin too. She stepped with more sureness and eagerness the closer we got to the cabin. The closer we got the clearer my course of action became. I stopped by the wood shed and pulled my slave closer to me. Holding her wrists I tossed the rope through some angle bracing, grabbed the end and pulled hard. She yelped as her arms were pulled over her head.
She looked at me wide eyed. "What...what are you d-doing?!"
"Just making sure you're learning your place, cunt!"
As I tied the end of the rope to one of the wooden supports she started to twist and squirm.
"P-please d-don't leave me out here! I promise to do whatever you say!" She started to cry and I have to tell you something inside me melted a little bit, but her tears and sobbing weren't enough for me. I needed to know that she wasn't going to fuck around any more...I needed to know that that beautiful piece of ass was going to be there whenever I wanted it.
After I finished knotting the rope I took her face in my hand and I looked hard into her eyes. "I'm gonna go in and make myself comfortable now. I'll leave you to the cold and your own lonely thoughts."
I turned and walked back toward the cabin.
"Please...please, Master...don't leave me out here...take me in and...and let me please you..."
I didn't turn around. I just grinned and walked back into the cabin. I put down my rifle, took off my ruck sack and my coat and tuque and boots and I set about stoking the fire in the wood stove. I sat down and rolled a joint. The smoke filled my lungs and the cabin.
After getting pretty stoned I put my feet up and laid back on the couch. I could hear her wailing outside as I drifted off to sleep...

I woke up to the sound of screaming...looking around quickly I could see that some time had elapsed...it was getting darker outside...In a flash I had my boots on and my rifle in hand and I was out the cabin door. I could see my dark haired beauty squirming on the end of her rope and I could see what was making her scream...it was a damned big black bear approaching her sniffing in her direction.
I shot into the air and this was enough to send the bear packing. Truth is I like bears...I didn't want to have to shoot it. After the bear ran off into the woods I approached the woman laughing my ass off.
"Must be that sweet cunt of yours, bitch! All the boys want a piece of you."
I wish I'd had a camera at that point because the pleading look in those beautiful eyes was too much. I untied her and led her now uncontrollably shaking form back into the toasty warm cabin. I glimpsed at my watch and saw that I had been asleep for an hour. Her teeth clacked together like castinetts as I closed the door behind her. I guided her to the wood stove and had her sit down on the stool in front of it. I draped a wool blanket from the couch over her shoulders, untied the rope binding her wrists, told her to take off her boots and then I went and started to fill the tub with warm water.
When the tub was ready and it looked like her shuddering had subsided somewhat I took the blanket from her and told her to go clean herself up. "Go put on something sexy after your bath...something skimpy that'll make me rape you again."
She went to the bathroom and I stood by the wood stove and listened to the sounds of moving water as she soaked and cleaned herself. I could see that we needed more wood so I went out to the wood shed, lit a joint and started chopping. I smoked the entire joint as I chopped a few armloads of wood...the work warmed my limbs and the weed sent my head floating and encouraged the hardening of my cock as I glimpsed the silhoette of her climbing out of the bath and towelling off. I continued to chop wood as I heard a blow dryer turn on.
I took a break and leaned against the axe when I watched the bathroom light turn off...soon a light in the loft was on and I got a good look at her through the loft window. Her long silky dark hair was down over her shoulders and her naked body seemed to glow warmly now. I watched her bend over to pull out a drawer. My mouth watered and my cock throbbed as I watched her fish out a tiny pair of white panties and pull them on. Next she slipped into a skimpy floral patterned, sleeveless dress...an elastic at the top held the thing up and an elastic below her tits held those luscious things together and high...the hem reached the middle of her thighs. That slut really knew how to get a cock hard!
I was quickly losing interest in chopping wood. I was feeling suddenly very voyeuristic. I decided to go round to the other side of the cabin and start peering through those windows. When I got to the other side and looked through the window I was met with the mouth watering, cock throbbing sight of her climbing down the loft ladder. I could see her ass under that skimpy dress, the small tight white crotch of her panties cleft that beautiful behind. She got to the bottom of the ladder and started to look around. She looked nervous and shy not quite sure what was in store for her. She couldn't see me outside...it was dark now and the window acted like a two way mirror. I wanted her to know that I was there watching her so I growled loudly. She turned sharply in my direction...I loved the sight of her startled jiggling tits, her wide eyes which she had accentuated with eye liner, her full lips, which she'd done up with deep red lip stick, parted in surprise.
I made my way back to the other side of the cabin leaving my beautiful toy to look out the windows with apprehension. I barged through the door and slammed it behind me. She spun around on her heel and backed up slowly as I rushed into the room...I left my boots on and tracked some snow into the place as I made my way to her. She backed into the coffee table and nearly fell over it. I grabbed hold of her and pulled her to me roughly. I immediately grabbed the top elastic of her sleeveless dress and yanked it down. Her firm, hard-nippled tits popped out. She squealed as I grabbed one tit and started pinching its nipple and clamped down on the other nipple with my mouth. She struggled against me as I played with her tits. Her helpless attempts at getting out of my grasp just turned me on more.
I stood straight and took hold of her throat.
"You're fucking beautiful...you've been a good girl and I'm going to reward you with a meal of hard cock...get on your knees, bitch and suck like you've never sucked before!"
She did as she was told and I released my full and throbbing cock. I reached down and grabbed her by the back of her neck. I slapped her beautiful face with my cock a few times before I stuffed it into her open mouth. I grabbed the sides of her head and started to fuck her face. She gagged a few times as I forced the head of my cock into her throat but soon she was sucking like a pro...she moaned around my cock as I started fucking her head hard and fast.
"Aaaah...you're a good cock sucker...you fuckin' little cunt...yer made to fuck and suck aren't you, you fuck! Ugh!...I wanna fuck yer cunt, bitch!"
I pulled my cock from her mouth with a popping sound and pushed her on to her back on top of the coffee table. With my left forearm behind her knees I pushed her knees to her tits and drank in the sight of her taut ass and the tight white panties that stretched over her cunt mound and rode up her butt crack. With my right hand I smacked her panty covered cunt and rubbed it hard. I loved her helpless squeal of surprise as I took the crotch of her panties in my fist and yanked them roughly to the side. I was met with the sight of her luscious little twat and I was delighted to see how wet she was getting. I let go of her panties and they snapped back into place. I rolled her over and man handled her into position...you know, chest down and ass up...on top of the coffee table. I stood behind her, grabbed hold of her hips and humped my hard cock against her panty covered pussy. I gripped her hips and bumped into her hard and fast...she moaned and grunted.
I lowered myself to get a face-full of that beautiful ass. I rubbed my nose hard up and down the smooth fabric that covered her cunt and asshole...I breathed in deep...the scent of her cunt juices made my head swim. I opened my mouth and began biting her cunt through her panties...I raked my teeth over her puffy cunt lips and her clit...she squeaked and squirmed as I firmly held her hips and munched her moist, panty covered mound.
I pulled down her panties, worked them under her knees, pulled them further down and left them to dangle from her ankles. I stood and stared at her beautiful cunt and asshole.
"Rub your clit, you bitch...show me what a horny little slut you are!"
She reached back between her legs and started to rub her clit hard and fast...she thrust out her cunt and moaned. That was all the invitation I needed. I got quickly behind her and drove my cock into her hard and balls-deep in one thrust. She let out a yelp as I took hold of her hips and started fucking her hard and fast.
"Ah! Ah! Ah!..." was her reply to my pounding cock.
"Take it you fuck!...a good cunt pounding is what you deserve...for being such a hot cock tease...rub that clit you slut!...make yourself come you cunt!...Aaah, this juicy cunt loves my pounding cock!"
I loved the sight of this helpless bitch rocking under me...the smacking sound of pelvis against ass filled my ears as did her moaning and groaning. Her breathing became heavier still and I could tell she was close to coming.
"Cum, you fuck! Clutch that cock! You dirty little slut...you can't help yourself! Cum, you fuckin' bitch!"
I really started to pound her cunt. My cock pistoned in and out of her tight, slick cunt. I fucked her viciously and that was enough to send her over the edge.
"Uuuunnnngggh!" She moaned deep almost with a growl as her cunt started spamsing around my raping cock. Her ass shook violently. Her cunt sucked hard on my cock and that was all I could stand.
"I'm coming too, you fuckin' little fuck!...cunthole!... slut!...take my cummmm, you bitch!..." I punched her cervix furiously with the head of my cock a few more times and then shot jets of hot cum into her. I drove deep and held on tightly to her hips as I emptied my balls into her. Her still spasming cunt helped milk me dry.
She panted and looked back at me. Her beautiful dreamy green eyes said something to me. Something that pleased me very much.
"I am yours."

That's it folks! Hope you enjoyed. I'd like to see this story in pictures...any brave couples out there? Pantied ass shots would also be nice...;^)

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Last edited by AssniffeR; 01-26-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:18 AM   #23
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Dude!

A most excellent wrap-up to your story. Lots of good details and interaction. I enjoyed the new parts very much. You've done really well with this!

-NT
Old 01-31-2008, 08:48 AM   #24
AssniffeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTrouble View Post
Dude!

A most excellent wrap-up to your story. Lots of good details and interaction. I enjoyed the new parts very much. You've done really well with this!

-NT

Thanks NT! Glad you liked it.

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 01-31-2008, 07:27 PM   #25
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story, perfect victim with a nice ass. Can't wait to read more if you write em.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:38 AM   #26
AssniffeR

Default call for models

I'd like to hear from the women reading this story...

Do you like what you read? What do you like most?

I had a thought that it might be cool to have pics to go along with the story...so, here is a call for submissions: is there a particular scene or a number of scenes you'd like to see yourself in? Submit a pic or pics and I can edit them into the story. If there are enough sumbissions maybe there could be some kind of competition. Submissions could be made for the part of the woman and the mountain man...

Just a thought.

Whether I get submissions or not I'd really like to get more feedback. Feel free to PM me!

Thanks all!

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 04-16-2008, 01:23 AM   #27
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

<3 it! I haven't been around to read the ending yet then was able to luckily stumble upon it. Good stuff, keep it coming! (No pun intended )
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #28
partsman

Cool

very good and enjoyable reading.how about a follow up where her mother,or sis or friend come to visit
Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #29
yorke

yorke has initial reputation

very good story.Thanks
yorke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #30
pussylover

pussylover has initial reputation

Excellent story
pussylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #31
AssniffeR

Thanks all for the comments. They're very encouraging!

--AssniffeR

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 07-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #32
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very well written. You have drawn us into this fantasy so that we feel like we are part of it. I like that because it helps in the fantasy world we love. Keep up the good writing.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #33
AssniffeR

Thanks GH! I've got another story stewing...though I should really take Clerk Caught and Raped further...Some very intense writing there that may be difficult to keep up...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant