Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2010, 02:41 AM   #1
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo
Default Once again, why is rape a turn on?

This was brought up about two years ago, but I wasn't here then, so I guess I have to make my own thread on the subject.

I felt like it was a good question when I got to the thread and it made me think, "why is rape a turn on?"

I read all the responses, and some of the replies were pretty insightful.

These are my ideas on the subject.

If you go back 5000 to 8000 years ago, or maybe even further back, you would find that men had "control." That control came through physical power. If you saw something and wanted it, you would take it. Guess this is where we get the images of cave men hitting women over the head with clubs and dragging them off to caves.

Back in those times with no laws or anything like that, females just had to accept what came there way. I do not condone rape in real life in any way, however, the majority if not all the males on this site, if they was living back in the "cave man" times would most certainly take whomever and whatever they wanted.

As time went on, man became more civilized and through that, women became more powerful. Women began to use seduction, which is basically the art of teasing or showing someone what pleasures they can have, but keeping it just out of their reach. When women did that, they could control men, cause the now civilized man, wanted the pleasure, and would do what she wanted to get what he wanted. Clearly this could not have come about, if things had stayed the way they were, cause teasing doesn't work, when a man can just take what he wants by force.

Yes we are a part of the animal kingdom and yes we are mammals, however, us being homo sapiens we are very different from other animals who only operate on instinct(which is a plus for them, cause they don't go against nature). We have a intellect, a free will, we can make choices. Because of this, naturally we will evolve. Through our evolution, we became civilized.

So here we are in the present, civilized, but we still have our base animal instincts within us that make us up, and drive us. So we still get those urges to take what we want, however we know it's unacceptable, so all we can do is fantasize about it.

Jumping off of a cliff with nothing to keep you from hitting the ground at terminal velocity is clearly a bad thing, and something that we would not do. However, if I so choose, I can close my eyes and visualize myself jumping off a cliff and flying around and there would be nothing wrong with that. That's what we do here in a sense.

So why is it a turn on? Cause it's natural.

That was the male perspective. When it comes to the female point of view, I really can't say objectively. I can speculate that it runs along the same lines that I described above, just in reverse.

Even with that being said, I can't say for certain that my thoughts on why men like rape is accurate.

It gets even more complicated if you add in homosexuality. That's another angle, that I can not answer objectively. I'm not sure about a women wanting to be raped by another women, or a women wanting to rape another women. Or a man wanting to rape another man, or a man wanting to be raped by another man. I can only speculate that it's based on the roles they play, and then they would embody the characteristics of that which they are embodying and act or feel accordingly.

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts on the subject; men, women, heterosexuals, homosexuals, and bisexuals. Let me know what you think.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Speaking from a heterosexual male point of view...

I like the control aspect most of all. In my fantasy I have the chance to do anything I want to with my victim. In many ways it's the same as dragging her off to the cave. At the same time it is not as simple as it involves physical release as well as emotional pleasure.

I'm a type A person. As such I'm going to want to be dominant in any situation. That also puts me in a situation where I can't have everything I want sexually. Hence my fascination and membership here.

So to me this topic is about emotional release. While I would never hurt someone in real life the idea of some woman crying in pain as I take her ass or crank down the nipple clamps turns me on. The idea of having her tied to the bed so tight that she cramps up in pain gets me hard every time. That includes multiple guys in a gang rape situation.

It comes down to control and that is the way I am. I need to be in control of any situation. To me it is a natural extension that it applies in the bedroom as well. My wife understands that (and makes me a very fortunate man) and understands.

Still, having her tied up is not the same as my rape fantasies. There are no unknown factors involved. I have no surprises. It goes back to something I read a long time ago. One of the best sexual moments for a guy is the first time he takes the bra off the woman and sees and feels her for the first time. Same goes for the first time he enters her and subsequently sees his cum dripping out of her.

Maybe for me the biggest turn on is the unknown? Makes it a first time experience? Does she shave down below or is it a forest?

Not sure where this leads but anyway these are my thoughts on a Sunday morning.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
It comes down to control and that is the way I am. I need to be in control of any situation. To me it is a natural extension that it applies in the bedroom as well. My wife understands that (and makes me a very fortunate man) and understands.
0.o

Wow, you're a lucky guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Not sure where this leads but anyway these are my thoughts on a Sunday morning.
I'm not sure either. Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:32 AM   #4
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, it is very primal. It has something to do with strong alpha males and the threat of pregnancy.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:06 AM   #5
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan

I'm afraid I have to agree with TheOneSolo in that rape is natural; many, many animals rape to procreate.

As for me, well i've always been a pretty shy, quiet guy, I don't date much, so power fantasies are big for me. On one hand I like to force women to obey my whims, to fulfill my desires. But on the other hand, the sub one, I like being forced into doing things, to be forced to overcome my shyness (i've had fantasies about a married woman i know raping me so I can't feel guilty about being with her).
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:09 AM   #6
Catalina

Catalina Level 3 (300+)Catalina Level 3 (300+)Catalina Level 3 (300+)Catalina Level 3 (300+)

The "nature" thing is important. I'm a female and I spend most of my day in charge of people...a lot of men. But it's because of social constructs that I'm able to control them.

In terms of pure facts of nature, I'm quite weak, I guess. And that's why rape is a turn-on, it's giving in. Having someone just lay into you with all of their aggression and will is an amazing and disturbing experience...it often feels very "right." though.

It can also be described a display of hypermasculinity. Women are generally attracted to strength and confidence. I can't think of a better display of that than simply taking what you want (Not that I'm interested in all men capable of raping.)

Last edited by Catalina; 10-25-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Catalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali D View Post
For me, it is very primal. It has something to do with strong alpha males and the threat of pregnancy.
Ali darling, where have you been hiding?

The thought of bending a woman to my will, forcing her to take me, forcing her to perhaps carry my child and forcing her to enjoy it, at least in a physical since is a huge turn on for me.

Her mind may hate me, may hate what I do and make her do but the act of playing her body like a fine musical instrament, of making it revel it's secrets... that's true power.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Hmm, that does sound like caveman time stuff. You being a cavewomen sitting around a fire, knowing that at any time the chief(who I'm guessing back then was always the strongest) would come and have his way with you and impregnate you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdtexan View Post
But on the other hand, the sub one, I like being forced into doing things, to be forced to overcome my shyness (i've had fantasies about a married woman i know raping me so I can't feel guilty about being with her).
I haven't touched on it yet in this forum, but I have a similar fantasy. This morning, I was seeing myself as a faithful husband, who got raped by a couple of female burglars. That scenario was the only way I could think of it happening, cause I'm not one to really turn down pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalina View Post
In terms of pure facts of nature, I'm quite weak, I guess.
I've philosophized about "strength" and "weakness" and it does not always have to be based on the physical. It can include the mental, emotional, and even spiritual.

You control men at work, and regardless of the social constructs that are in place now, if you were weak, you would not be able to do your job, and might not have even gotten your job in the first place.

I wouldn't say that you are weak, I would say that in some areas you might be weak, but make up and counterbalance it with the other aspects of yourself.

It seems that confidence and strength is what a lot of women around here I've talked to has said when it comes to their fantasies about being raped. Hell I think women who don't have that fantasy feel the same way. Females here seem to explore and fantasize about it, on a deeper and more intense level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Oh, she was tied up in my room. I was using her a sex slave, but she was being a good girl so I let her out.

Quote:

The thought of bending a woman to my will, forcing her to take me, forcing her to perhaps carry my child and forcing her to enjoy it, at least in a physical since is a huge turn on for me.

Her mind may hate me, may hate what I do and make her do but the act of playing her body like a fine musical instrament, of making it revel it's secrets... that's true power.
Well said.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

If you met me in real life, you would not know any of this about me.
Old 10-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #10
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
If you met me in real life, you would not know any of this about me.
Most likley very true, sometimes though, our secrets have a way of getting out.

However if we are talking real life, while those thoughts are a huge turn on for me I would never inflict myself on a woman that way. This is after all, just fantasy.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Most likley very true, sometimes though, our secrets have a way of getting out.

However if we are talking real life, while those thoughts are a huge turn on for me I would never inflict myself on a woman that way. This is after all, just fantasy.
Let us never forget that.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:17 PM   #12
face_jism

Default Rape is the basis of the male human animal

There is no useful distinction between the natural sexual desires of most men, and rape. Instinct drives us to hunt, capture, subjugate, and breed multiple victims rapidly and continuously. The violence of the conquest and subsequent forceful copulation is exactly rape. Practically all men are rapists by their very nature. Therefore, the closer sexual acts are to genuine rape, the more naturally powerful men feel.

So, rape is exciting because potent breeding males are inherently exciting. In our animal past, rape was the only method of reproduction. We are thus genetically bound to celebrate and perpetuate male supremacy.

We gay men are subject to exactly the same instincts, except that we often have partly male (rape) and female (surrender) instincts surging at the same time or in succession. The underlying reproductive drive is identical. The fact that no offspring can result is irrelevant to the overpowering desire for conquest.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #13
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

Thanks for your post Face, well said.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #14
BearBelly

BearBelly has initial reputation

For me it's about a number of things. I would never condone rape in real life, I think I just find the idea of not being in any control a turn on. I'm a (gay) big guy and the idea of a guy being bigger and stronger than me and being able to order me around is so unusual and so very hot.

It hasn't got much to do with sex for me, and is all about a guy being determined enough and strong enough to force me.
BearBelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #15
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wish it weren't a turn on but I can't seem to escape it.

For me there has to be the aspect of being controlled and owned. I don't like hurt or humiliation. I like creepy, possessive kindness. "My sweet little toy. How does it feel to finally know your true place as my property? Now don't cry. You know you deserve this."

Like others said, nobody in RL would know these things about me. This makes me a hypocrite I guess, but if a guy came on all strongly boasting that he's dominant, I'd be frightened off, not turned on.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote