Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
Forcefull

Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)
Default ultimate fantasy

ok a sorta quiz if people wana fill out

Victims clothing: Short skirt, skimpy top, big black tights, high heels
How many rapists or victims: me raping 2 girls
Victim or Rapists identiy: my freinds ex gf, and her best mate
Victim or Rapists age: victim are 18
Their prefered bra or penis size?: 34 C OR D
What would happen: Grab them both and pin them down, tie their arms and cover their mouths, gag one of them and leave her face down on the ground, drag her freind closer to her and take her top and bra off, rip up her skirt and rip her tights, finger her roughly until shes nice and wet, then make her mate lick it off my fingers, rape her doggy style while molesting her, making her friend watch, repeat with the other 1, when im done mayb force them into a little bit of lesbianism
Forcefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Victims clothing: grabbed off the street: bra, t shirt, skirt, knickers.. all sweaty.
Rapists clothing: he has good hygeine, so not a country man, but just has a remote holiday farm (yep have thought alot about it) and he has a balaclava on for the first few days to scare me.
How many rapists or victims: one on one
Rapists identiy: stalker
Rapists age: 25-40
Their prefered penis size?: 7 or 8 inches, very thick girth (I like alot of pain when it goes in!)
What would happen: he would stalk me, abduct me either forcefully with chloroform or peacefully with knock out pills, take me to the remote location where he rapes me repeatedly and leaves me tied to this bed in the shack. has me gang raped or prostituted out to the seedy oil rig men, and the only way hel stop is if i agree to let him collar me and bear his children

Ultimately I do escape, never knowing if hes found me

oh yeah hes not into anal rape either LOL

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-02-2009 at 07:09 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Well GG it's obvious that I'm not your fantasy rapist cuz I'd just have to have some of that fine Hinnie..
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Location: Anywhere where the rapist has long, uninterrupted access to the victim. Rural houses seem to be my favorite since it has all the comforts of a house (it's not like a barn where it's just stray on dirt floors and so on), but it has the privacy of being in the middle of no where where sound isn't an issue.

Victims clothing: Eh, doesn't really matter since she (they) will be naked 99.9% of the time

How many rapists or victims: Depends on the fantasy. Lately I've been leaning towards group fantasies with enough men so that there is more than 1 man per woman. For example, maybe 3 girls, 5 men.

Victim or Rapists identiy: Eh usually in my fantasies it doesn't matter where the rapist(s) finds the victim(s). In fact, my fantasies don't even deal with that most of the time.

Victim or Rapists age: Young (not like illegal young lol). 18-25 is ideal. Nothing against all you people out there older than that, but I think younger people usually look better.

Their prefered bra or penis size?: Hmmm... I'm really more of an ass man, so with boobs, I guess big enough to grab and squeeze but not so huge that they're like unrealistically big or just humongous. Not very good with bra sizes, but maybe like.... 32D? I think that would be a little bit more than a big handful.

As for penis size, I guess it's kind of strange to care as a guy, but preferably big. Not like a 12" long 7" thick freakish piece of meat, but something significantly bigger than average.

What would happen: (Discussing just 1 girl since with multiple it can get complicated.) Well, first the girl is kidnapped. Ideally she will be full of fight the first couple of times. Gives me an excuse to rough 'em up . After a while, she will become accustomed to her new situation and give up hope, although perhaps not quite entirely. Then comes the "her life revolves around being men's fuck toy" stage, which is pretty self explanatory.

Then, my fantasies usually end there. What happens is that I lose interest after there. If I had to conclude the fantasy though, it would really depend on the fantasy. For example, if a brutal gang had kidnapped her, I might just have them kill her. If a couple of fucked in the head guys kidnapped her, they might let her go naked in the middle of somewhere with her hands handcuffed behind her and her body covered in jizz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post

oh yeah hes not into anal rape either LOL
Well that's no fun !
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

to all the "why no anal" men out there.. the idea of being reamed apart by a 8 inch deodroant can girthed man is just not part of my uber fantasy! sorry! lets face it, the rapist isnt going to spend a few hours getting his vitim prepped with a butt plug and that sort of thing. so in my fantasy is one of the rare men that doesnt see the need to go chocolate topping.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm with you g-girl. Not into anal either. Plenty of other things for a guy or guys to do besides that.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #7
Forcefull

Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)Forcefull Level 6 (600+)

i do enjoy anal its fun ramming it up there, is more violation n humiiation n is v tight, but i can 100% see where women r coming frm as i wudnt like to b ass fuked, so i understand why sum women wud rahter not and thts fair enough =]
Old 10-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Victims clothing: Short skirt, tank or halter top,
How many rapists or victims: 2, one to drive the other to fuck and switch later. One victim
Victim or Rapists identiy: Doesn't matter
Victim or Rapists age: 18-30, somewhere around my age
Their prefered bra or penis size?: doesn't matter how big or small as long as they look good on her

What would happen: The victim is walking down the street, and passes the van with one of us in the driver seat the other ready to spring, both wearing masks. Just as she walks by, I jump out, grab her and drag her into the van, closing the door. Completely windowless, with a mattress in the back, I strip and fuck her while the friend drives. We come to a secluded area, switch and drive her back to where we picked her up. We dump her out, dis-sheveled but not nude, and drive off threatening to come back if she tells anyone.
Old 10-04-2009, 01:06 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

now THATS the kind ofrape fantasy that is easily doable in real life... like in roleplay situation. now to meet a man who has a van....
Old 10-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I own a van gaggy.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #11
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Victims clothing: Short skirt, tank or halter top,
How many rapists or victims: 2, one to drive the other to fuck and switch later. One victim
Victim or Rapists identiy: Doesn't matter
Victim or Rapists age: 18-30, somewhere around my age
Their prefered bra or penis size?: doesn't matter how big or small as long as they look good on her

What would happen: The victim is walking down the street, and passes the van with one of us in the driver seat the other ready to spring, both wearing masks. Just as she walks by, I jump out, grab her and drag her into the van, closing the door. Completely windowless, with a mattress in the back, I strip and fuck her while the friend drives. We come to a secluded area, switch and drive her back to where we picked her up. We dump her out, dis-sheveled but not nude, and drive off threatening to come back if she tells anyone.
Pick me up on the way by
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

No problem, I'll just swing by Ireland on my way to Australia. It's not too far of a detour is it?
Old 10-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #13
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Victims clothing: little top, miniskirt and stilettos
Rapists clothing: jeans, boots and black puffa jacket
How many rapists or victims: one rapist to start with
Rapists age: around 35-40
Their prefered penis size?: not picky but a thick one would be nice
What would happen: would abduct me off the street after a night out. tie me up and force me into trunk of his care and drive me off to the old warehouse. He would rape me near non-stop for first week or so. When not raping me he would keep me tied up in a window-less room where the total darkness would mess with my head. Then one day he will drag me down to this large room which is filled with cameras at every conceivable angle. He tells me he has set up a 24hr streaming website where people can watch me getting raped and send in ideas to re-enact on me. For some subscribers to the site they might get chance to come in and act out their idea on me in person. My days would just be made up of being raped, tortured and humiliated by men or groups of men (and other things).
Old 10-04-2009, 10:50 AM   #14
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
No problem, I'll just swing by Ireland on my way to Australia. It's not too far of a detour is it?
Nah, its on the way
Old 10-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #15
cumers

cumers Level 3 (300+)cumers Level 3 (300+)cumers Level 3 (300+)cumers Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
What would happen: would abduct me off the street after a night out. tie me up and force me into trunk of his care and drive me off to the old warehouse. He would rape me near non-stop for first week or so. When not raping me he would keep me tied up in a window-less room where the total darkness would mess with my head. Then one day he will drag me down to this large room which is filled with cameras at every conceivable angle. He tells me he has set up a 24hr streaming website where people can watch me getting raped and send in ideas to re-enact on me. For some subscribers to the site they might get chance to come in and act out their idea on me in person. My days would just be made up of being raped, tortured and humiliated by men or groups of men (and other things).
i love this one.. in front of cameras.. r turn on!!!
cumers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #16
coach

Victims age: around 30 - 45

Her physical attributes: Physically fit, average breasts and long beautiful legs.

Victims clothing: something classy and professional with heels, no hose.

Rapists clothing: Jeans, t-shirt and sneakers. Not disgusting but his appearance would be considered beneath her by her own standards.

How many rapists or victims: one rapist

What would happen:
She has been cornered in her home before work. She is initially controlled with a weapon but to get her to cooperate in her own humilation, her children or someone she might wish to protect is threatened. She is forced to lead the way to her own bedroom and then to disrobe slowly for her rapist. He makes her pose trying make her lose her composure which she stubbornly maintains. He forces her to crawl to him and remove his jeans and underwear, exposing his hardening cock. He tells her to lick his cock, balls and ass, to get him hard. When he is fully erect he tells her to suck his cock. He berates her cock sucking ability, grabs her hair and force fucks her face, choking her with it until he finally pulls out and cums on her face and tits. He doesn't want to fuck her with her face a mess so leads her into her bathroom putting her into the tub. She thinks he is going to use the shower to rinse her off but is shocked when the shower is of the golden variety. She still shakily attempts to maintain her composure. Once he finishes, he does rinse her off for real and then leads her to her marriage bed where she is forced to lay out provacatively and spread for her rapist. He climbs on her and rapes her brutally, biting at her breasts, calling her names and as she protests, he fills her unprotected womb with his cum. They lie there catching their breath, her thinking her ordeal is over. To her dismay he then forces her to use her mouth to clean him up which inevitably gets him hard again. She is told to get on her hands and knees, facing the bottom of her bed and her dressing mirror. He warns her that she must continue to look in the mirror no matter what. He then enjoys the look on her face as he shoves his cock up her ass and then look of horror as she watches her own anal rape. After he fills her bowels with his cum the once lie panting. Sure that he must surely be done with her, she demands that he leave. The look on her face is priceless when he informs her that there is yet more for her to endure. Her hands are tied behind her back and she is forced to stand and face him. To this point she has cried and begged a little but has still struggled and maintained some portion of her dignity. He explains that he was sent by someone who she has angered in her business dealings and that in addition to her rape and humiliation, she is to be elimintated. Her resolve breaks down as total fear takes over. He tells her that he is going to string up a noose at the end of the bed and fit it on her neck with no slack and the knot placed so as not to break her neck. He will then lay back on the bed and masterbate watching as she steps off the edge, slowly hanging herself for his entertainment. To further distress her he describes how he can't wait to watch her beautiful long legs kick and dance for him. When she says she will not hang herself for him, he reminds her of his earlier threat and she is forced to do his bidding. Begging and crying she finally does as she is told and steps off the bed. He watches and masterbates to her struggles. Just as he knows she is near the end, he stands up and as life flickers away in her eyes, the last thing she feels is his hot cum splattering over her body...

Remember..... You asked!
Old 10-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #17
Forcefull

Quote:
Nah, its on the way
LOL! well if 2 chicks r gettin picked up i think UK is closer to ireland then australlia i reckon u shud pik me up on way, have a lil group fun
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #18
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefull View Post
ok a sorta quiz if people wana fill out

Victims clothing: Short skirt, skimpy top, big black tights, high heels
How many rapists or victims: me raping 2 girls
Victim or Rapists identiy: my freinds ex gf, and her best mate
Victim or Rapists age: victim are 18
Their prefered bra or penis size?: 34 C OR D
What would happen: Grab them both and pin them down, tie their arms and cover their mouths, gag one of them and leave her face down on the ground, drag her freind closer to her and take her top and bra off, rip up her skirt and rip her tights, finger her roughly until shes nice and wet, then make her mate lick it off my fingers, rape her doggy style while molesting her, making her friend watch, repeat with the other 1, when im done mayb force them into a little bit of lesbianism
wow, how original? did you think that up yourself? #yawn#
Old 10-08-2009, 02:59 AM   #19
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
hmm I would sub in basement for warehouse but then again it would also be my basement.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:36 AM   #20
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Location: My rape lair, a dungeon 50 feet underground. Concrete walls and floors, with various hooks, pulleys, and rings installed around the walls and ceilings.
Victim's Clothing: a wedding gown, white silk, with a snug bodice, spaghetti straps, and a voluminous skirt with sheer organza over satin. A cathedral-length veil. Taffeta petticoat, sheer silk panties, stay-up stockings, 3-inch satin pumps
Victim's Age:18-20. She was so in love, she couldn't wait to become a full "adult" to consumate her love with her intended.
Number of rapists: Just me. I'm a selfish prick.
Rapist's age: 62. I'm a dirty old fuck. Maybe I'll make her call me "Daddy" during the rape. Or how about "Grandpa"!!
Victim's bra size: (and other dimension) She's 5-04, 115 pounds, 34B-21-33, a blue-eyed brunette with hair down a bit below her shoulder blades. set and brushed straight, ending in large, springy ringlets.
What Happens: The bride has been kidnapped just before the her wedding, perhaps on the way to the ceremony, and taken to my rape lair. I hang her by her wrists, and slide aligator clips down the bodice of her gown to her nipples, then hoist her high, go under her skirts, and slip them to her cunt lips. (I enjoy her legs and ass a bit while there, too!) I jolt her until she is crying and swears she will be an obedient fuck-toy.

She takes off my clothes, kissing my body all over and caressing me with her hair, veil, hands, and skirts. I dissipate my initial lust with a blowjob. Then I take my time, pulling her bodice down and playing with, then abusing, her perfect adolescent tits. I enjoy having her lift up her skirts so I can access her hips, cunt, and ass.

When I'm good and ready and horny again, I put her on the stone floor, push up her gown and petticoat, and rape my captive virgin bride--in her wedding dress--her skirts pushed up to her body, and cast about the cold floor.

Here's an appropriate candidate for briderape!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bride tulle seated cute.jpg (30.9 KB, 435 views)
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote