Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-04-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default has RB introduced you to new perversions?

Is there a kink that you now have, that when you first came across, for instance in a story you read, made you go "ohhh thats disgusting I would never....and yet.....its strangely arousing" so it becomes one of your kinks.

Maybe it was previously on your "nono" list, but now sneaks its way into your "yes" list?

For instance, I used to be dead set against pissplay. I read a story, it was probably here, where this bunch of guys had a girl in the bathroom, and proceded to use her mouth to piss in afte they raped her. I found it disgusting at the same time as ashamedly very arousing, so now while I dont go to those extremes, various other forms of piss play have become a part of my fantasy and on my yes list.

Your turn. Anyone? Is anyone out there apart from spammers? I freakin hope so!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:01 AM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I who shoot the spammers am out here!
Old 09-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This place has most certainly opened up my mind to a new fantasy - bestiality. Prior to coming on here I would have never considered it. But it is now a favorite part of my fantasy. It goes along the line of this:

The gang rapes the victim repeatedly to the point she doesn't even need to be tied up anymore. She is almost comatose by the attack and the guys have all taken her many times. They are completely worn out. Then the victim is tied spread eagle to a low coffee table. She wonders why she has to be tied up. Then a couple of big dogs are brought in. She sees the dogs and of course starts to fight again to try and get away as she finds that being raped by a couple of dogs completely repulsive. She probably has no idea that dogs knot up either but that comes later. The dogs of course are highly trained. One might start by licking her face and or tits while the other licks her pussy. One fucks her pussy. When that one is done the victim is flipped over and re-tied and the other dog takes her in the ass. I can't even begin to imagine how the victim feels being raped by an animal.

I find this highly arousing now and would consider that a great way to complete a gang rape. Prior to coming to this forum I would have never thought of this as something arousing.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thankyou for sharing justmetoo!

shame on you Somedude for not sharing tsktsk! but at least you replied
Old 09-05-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My fantasies are constantly evolving, and there are a few taht I was introduced to on a rape fantasy board. for instance teh idea of the victim being used as incubator for rape babies. Or the idea of raping a victim in a public place with dozens of oblivious witness looking on.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #6
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think being here has made me realise that women have nasty fantasies too. While it might not be rape there is probabilly something in there thats a bit dark. Basicly I know that sometimes its possible that I'm being too nice in the bedroom. Or alleyway if thats what she likes. Sometimes calling your partner a dirty whore while you blast her face with cum is completley acceptable. In fact, welcomed.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:21 AM   #7
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nothing new per se but I certainly like that I can be alot more open about the darker side of my sexuallity. Maybe the freedom to do that is a kink in itself?

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Nothing new per se but I certainly like that I can be alot more open about the darker side of my sexuallity. Maybe the freedom to do that is a kink in itself?

x
Think about it this way. Had you not run across a site like this where would you be with your thoughts?

I for one have found this site to be very liberating in the fact that I can share my thoughts about the subject matter of this site.

Stuff on here isn't exactly the kind of things one would share with others. I would not even share with my closest friend the fact that I am on here. Not sure about how everyone else here handles this but I'm betting most of us are "in the closet" on the subject of rape fantasy.

As usual, just my 2 cents.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:36 AM   #9
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In answer to the original question, yes & no. While I remember being a member here about 6\8 years ago I was also fantasizing other places as well so I'm not sure where I was when I said "Oh that's so disgusting" and clicked on to something else. Yes in the sense that some of those things have become my "fantasy" kinks. No in the sense that I would participate in them rl as they are still disgusting. I'll go to places I'd never dreamed I would in fantasy but in rl I'm only slightly kinky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gametapz View Post
I dunno, there's lots of things that turn me on so it's not like RB has introduced me to them, but I wanted to also speak up for bring an animal into the fun. For me it's an added humilation - making the girl suck off her pet dog (and I think that sucking off a dog must be more humilating and disgusting than being forced to fuck one - you could always close your eyes and try to block it out, but it would seem a lot harder to zone out when you're rolling your tongue round the knot!

Plus afterwards if the dog sees the girl as a mate and thinks that she is someone to have sex with? Starts dry humping her or whatever - even hotter. She can't look at the dog any more because he's a constant reminder of what she had to do...

Gametapz, the scenario of using the victims pet as an instrument of the most brutal rape and humiliation you could put on her is both brilliant and evil! I love animals and would protect my pets with as much gusto as anyone would their children. To have a pet dog (thankfully I don't have one right now or I couldn't even discuss this without freaking out) and have him used in participation of raping me would be so psychologically damaging I can't even imagine it! What would happen long after you (the rapist) was gone and I'm here with my most beloved pet who through no fault of his own I can barely look at? He's still excited when I get home from work, jumps on me wagging his tail and can't understand when I jump back afraid of what he'll do next! The evilness of it all! Never ever use a pet against your victim!!!!!! Unless of course you want her to remember the rape for all eternity.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
This place has most certainly opened up my mind to a new fantasy - bestiality. Prior to coming on here I would have never considered it. But it is now a favorite part of my fantasy. It goes along the line of this:

The gang rapes the victim repeatedly to the point she doesn't even need to be tied up anymore. She is almost comatose by the attack and the guys have all taken her many times. They are completely worn out. Then the victim is tied spread eagle to a low coffee table. She wonders why she has to be tied up. Then a couple of big dogs are brought in. She sees the dogs and of course starts to fight again to try and get away as she finds that being raped by a couple of dogs completely repulsive. She probably has no idea that dogs knot up either but that comes later. The dogs of course are highly trained. One might start by licking her face and or tits while the other licks her pussy. One fucks her pussy. When that one is done the victim is flipped over and re-tied and the other dog takes her in the ass. I can't even begin to imagine how the victim feels being raped by an animal.

I find this highly arousing now and would consider that a great way to complete a gang rape. Prior to coming to this forum I would have never thought of this as something arousing.
That is one of the hottest things I've ever read, I think I wanna marry you

I think this site has helped introduce me to rape in general. I can't remember what I had typed into google but this is the first page that came up and curiousity got the better of me. And I'm so glad it did as things haven't been the same since

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:16 PM   #11
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
That is one of the hottest things I've ever read, I think I wanna marry you

I think this site has helped introduce me to rape in general. I can't remember what I had typed into google but this is the first page that came up and curiousity got the better of me. And I'm so glad it did as things haven't been the same since
Neither has my fantasy about you in a Hooters girl uniform

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #12
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
My fantasies are constantly evolving, and there are a few taht I was introduced to on a rape fantasy board. for instance teh idea of the victim being used as incubator for rape babies. Or the idea of raping a victim in a public place with dozens of oblivious witness looking on.
Always meant to tell you nice avatar. I was trying to remember what its from do you recall?

Thanks

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #13
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Neither has my fantasy about you in a Hooters girl uniform
Leave my hooters alone!

Old 10-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #14
justmetoo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Leave my hooters alone!
Title says "badly needs cock" and yet says leave her hooters along. Makes me go hmmmm.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #15
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Title says "badly needs cock" and yet says leave her hooters along. Makes me go hmmmm.
Cos I don't want the cock in there

Old 10-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #16
justmetoo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Cos I don't want the cock in there
I'm sure I'd start elsewhere but eventually it's going to go there as well
Old 10-25-2010, 01:22 AM   #17
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been introduced to blackmail and drugged fantasies.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:38 AM   #18
weirdtexan

weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)weirdtexan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdtexan

I agree with gametapz. Monster hentai kind of got me here, but I never considered bestiality before. And now gametapz idea of a woman being forced to suck off her pet really gets me going, though i think i still prefer dogs humping women. And hearing Carrie talk about it just gets me hotter!

I also have to say this site got me interested in incest. I'm still not interested in any family members, but I discovered straight shota (hentai of young boys with older women) shortly before I joined here, and this site got me into loving moms and their sons. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of videos of real mother/son couples, but that hasn't dulled my interest in it.

There are so many permutations of the mom/son angle i barely know where to begin. A mom comforting her son as he has his first erection and then taking his virginity. A boy seeing his mother cheat on his father and then blackmailing her into sex. Someday I'd love to actually watch a mom/son couple make love for the first time, see the mom take the boys virginity. Or heck even mix fantasies and blackmail the mom into having sex with the son or offering them money to do it.
weirdtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:01 PM   #19
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

This forum has definitely open my eyes. Like many others, I had no idea so many women have a fantasy of being raped.

I met a young women once who told me that she was raped by her boyfriend. She told me that after she went to the hospital and had her cervix sewn back on, that she liked the experience, and only wanted very rough sex from there on in.

I never really explored any deeper then that.

Now being here, I can see, that for whatever reason, some women fantasy about being raped.

What is new to me, that I would have never really thought of, is women wanting to off the cloud, role play being raped. That is a real eye opener to me, and something that I would love to get involved with.

I was already up on bestiality before I got here so that was no surprise, but scat... that was something that I can say I never explored. I have looked through the section, and though its not my cup of tea, some of the stuff I saw I found arousing.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

I just had my memory jogged about another one...

robots... I downloaded something I think was called fuckocop when I was curious after thinking about the Giger art, and did a search on robots... and started having rape fantasies around that theme.