Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2010, 08:13 PM   #401
warpcraze

dont take the piss
Old 01-07-2010, 09:24 AM   #402
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Male

2. Your age?
Later 40's

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
I finally identified what it was in my adolescent years but my fantasies had encompassed these themes from my earliest memories.

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
I try to think like the victim when I write. That's an obvious one. Thoughts of males being raped by male or female, though, are not erotic to me.

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
I don't have enough fingers and toes to answer that one.

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
It's slowed down. Maybe just 10-20.

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
No

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
I have actively done rape roleplay with consenting adults. I have not committed the act of violence known as rape.

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
All of the above?

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, picnic tables, jungle gyms, exercise equipment, cars, pool table, swimming pool. Then the list starts getting odd.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
More often one on one, some gangrape or at least two on one.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Slapped, not so much punched. On the face, breasts, ass, thighs, and cunt. Also whipping.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
Not always.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
I like to think about the use of a gun as a penetrative instrument, orally/vaginally. Knives can be used as sensation instruments but not really into cutting in the context of rape.

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
Let's see. Hard fucking, sodomy, slapping, pinching, biting, whipping. I guess the answer is yes.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Some are but often some force is necessary to gain compliance.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
No. Where's the fun in someone who doesn't know you are there?

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Delicious wiggling, struggling, and crying? These are a few of my favorite things!

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Oh, yeah!

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Everywhere. Inside, outside. In her hair. On her face. Down her throat.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely,
My fantasies contain it far more often than my real life does.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely,
My fantasies contain it far more often than my real life does.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely,
This is the primary focus of the rape for me.

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
They often do in fantasy.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely,
The victim's family members? Sometimes.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Nine long, more than seven around.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
Normally fantasize Caucasian victims.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Usually Caucasian rapists.

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
No

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
Yes

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
Yes

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
Yes

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
You haven't asked about verbal humiliation, predilection for bondage.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Yes
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #403
thomas

thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpcraze View Post
dont take the piss
No, I meant it seriously.
One always says that sarcasm doesn't come across on the internet, but I guess sometimes it does even when there's none there.

Last edited by thomas; 01-07-2010 at 10:36 AM.
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:25 AM   #404
sarahbunny_uk

Default My answers to your survey...

Female

2. Your age?

Victim

No

3-4

1-2

No, only roleplay..

9. If yes, how many incidents?

N/A

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or %
of how many you reported)

N/A

N/A

12. If yes, how many incidents?

N/A

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

N/A

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

Stranger

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

Outdoors (woods), also kidnap, leading to Hotel/Motel, rented cottage, outbuilding, schoolroom, toilets.

One, but also up to four.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

Slapped, but not violently, more to control I think...

Weapons, but only to threaten (Sorry, not into pain!)

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?

Threats or intimidation only...

No overt violence, only implied...

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

I love to pretend to be forced...

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

Not typically, but mild alcohol (tipsy) is fun!

Bisexual

I love to struggle, and not get free...

Yes

Hair, face, mouth, clothes, body, in me... (I don't mean all that from one man though, I'm a realist!)

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Occasionally

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Often

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Always

I have no trouble orgasming from this kind of fun

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Never

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

If men, 7" to 8" and fat, though if young, smaller...

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

Not an important feature, though black is attractive to me

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?

No, only that the person/s are dark skinned

Yes (Uncle on my mothers side)

No comment

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life

Yes

At first with my husband, then men he found via contact mags originally, sometimes without him present once they gained our trust

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

In kidnap fun, surprise. In general, sexual humiliation.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?

I would not expect people to be able to answer question 36 honestly if they don't desire persecution and prosecution when their answer might be yes!

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?

Yes please

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!

Last edited by sarahbunny_uk; 01-08-2010 at 06:27 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:21 PM   #405
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
I would not expect people to be able to answer question 36 honestly if they don't desire persecution and prosecution when their answer might be yes!
sarahbunny, I understand your concern. In the US, it is still legal (barely) to have fantasies, in ones own mind. I know they're trying to regulate that a bit in the UK, unfortunately. That's all the question asks.

Of course we are all open to persecution for our "off-beat" fantasies. Let's work together to try to prevent such ill-advised policies and practices. Free the mind! Note that RavNet, to an extent, tries to advocate for the acceptance of ravishment fantasies, and fantasy sexual play. It's something that I personally believe all of us should check out, and involve ourselves in to the extent we can.

Thanks for your concern. I hope people feel able to answer all of the questions honestly... and I understand well that some of them are rather... provocative.

nathan
Old 01-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #406
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

Male
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies
14 or 15
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim
Rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role
I imagine being dominated if that counts
More then I should
1 to 3 times
I've been molested
4 or 5 times
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
No
No
Usually a stranger but I do fantasies about people I know
wherever
both but Usually gangrape
Yes
No but they can
Intimadation only
They can
Yes
I don't care if there drunk or not. I do fantasize drugging them and tying them up. But there fully concious for the rape
Straight
Yes
Yes
Anywhere cum ends up at
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape?, Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
It can but usually doesn't
31. Do your scenes include family members? Rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Asian
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? teens but not children
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Partner
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. One on one I fantasize about bondage. Gangbang she gets fucked in all her holes at once. I'm usually in her ass in the end.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? You should ask about bondage
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is comple
Yes
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #407
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

Male
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies
14 or 15
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim
Rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role
I imagine being dominated if that counts
More then I should
1 to 3 times
I've been molested
4 or 5 times
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
No
No
Usually a stranger but I do fantasies about people I know
wherever
both but Usually gangrape
Yes
No but they can
Intimadation only
They can
Yes
I don't care if there drunk or not. I do fantasize drugging them and tying them up. But there fully concious for the rape
Straight
Yes
Yes
Anywhere cum ends up at
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape?, Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
It can but usually doesn't
31. Do your scenes include family members? Rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Asian
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? No
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? teens but not children
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Partner
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. One on one I fantasize about bondage. Gangbang she gets fucked in all her holes at once. I'm usually in her ass in the end.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? You should ask about bondage
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is comple
Yes
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:27 AM   #408
salpsuc

salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)salpsuc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to salpsuc Send a message via MSN to salpsuc Send a message via Yahoo to salpsuc

Male
2. Your age?
Teens?
Rapist
No
Daily?
no idea
No
No
Both
All of those but a dungeon or factory, somewhere harsh
One on one or at least me as the only guy
maybe some slapping but nothing too severe
yes
intimidation only
no
absolutely!
maybe to get her somewhere but not during
Straight
some
yes
on and in her
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
oh yes, definitely, the more humiliating the better
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occasionally
no
no
no
yes
No comment
no
For me the fantasy is really about forcing her to submit, accept and even enjoy it, many orgasms and the more humiliated she gets by cumming - the better
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
99%
no
Old 01-15-2010, 11:33 PM   #409
IowaWhtBull

IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)IowaWhtBull Level 4 (400+)

Male
2. Your age?
13?
As myself, the rapist. Will fantasize about being a woman being raped.
Will fantasize about being a woman being raped.
Several times a day
Several times a day
No
N/A
N/A
No
N/A
N/A
More often someone I know.
Basement dungeon where we can't be disturbed.
One on One
Yes
Sometimes, as torture implements
Used on flesh
Yes
Not often
No. What's the fun if they aren't awake to resist?
Bi-curious
Yes
Always
Inside
Often
Always
Always
Not often
Never
Large enough?
No
No
No
Yes
Not yet, but would like to.
N/A
Not really? I'm more into torturing, including psychological torture.
100%
Sure.
IowaWhtBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #410
Vestal Virgin

Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female.
2. Your age? Eighteen.
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? I believe.. thirteen?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? The victim.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Hardly, no.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Five
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Once, sometimes twice.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Rape with someone I know.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Bedroom, outdoors, public places.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one, typically.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? No.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Sometimes a knife, but usually it's all brute force.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Oh, yes. Definitely.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Womb, stomach.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Yes.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Yes. About 8 inches and thick.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? White.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? It doesn't matter to me, but I prefer white. It depends on who I'm fantasizing about.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? N/A.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I like dialogue between the victim and the rapist.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Not that I can think of.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
Vestal Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:29 AM   #411
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

YES

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

YES

MALE

2. Your age?

RAPIST

YES

1-2

LESS THAN ONCE (NOT EVERY DAY IN OTHER WORDS)

NO

ACTUAL PENETRATION - NO
NON-CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTS - YES

YES

NEITHER - USUALLY CREATE A FANTASY CHARACTER COULD BE KNOWN TO ME TO RAPE

BEDROOM, CABIN

DEPENDS WHAT I FEEL LIKE AT THE TIME

YES

SOMETIMES

USUALLY TO INTIMIDATE, BUT HAVE USED ON THE FLESH OCCASIONALLY

DEPENDS ON WHAT I FEEL LIKE AT TIME

NO, I PREFER TO USE OVERT VIOLENCE - BUT SOMETIME I DO USE LIMITED FORCE OR EVEN BLACKMAIL

NO - FEAR IS IMPORTANT

STRAIGHT, BUT OPEN-MINDED

YES

YES

IN VICTIM'S MOUTH, ARSE OR CUNT

OCCASIONALLY

OFTEN

OFTEN

NO - IT'S ALL ABOUT ME EXERTING POWER, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE VICTIM'S FEELINGS

OFTEN - FANTASY FAMILY MEMBERS

NO

NO

NO

NO

YES

NO

100%

YES

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #412
johntackle2006

johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)

1. Are you male?
Male
2. Your age?
Rapist
no
1-2
Don't Know
N/A
N/A
Not sure
1 (depends on definition)
No
Stranger
Usually victims room
Yes
No
No
No
No
Yes
Mostly
Straight
No
Always
In her uterus
No, Rarely
Yes, Occasionaly
Always
No
Never
No
No
No
Yes
No
Yes
Yes, partner
My fantasies are almost always about drugging a woman and impregnating her with out her knowledge to ruin her life.
Is impregnation a factor?
90%
Yes
johntackle2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #413
priyakr

priyakr has initial reputation

Female
2. Your age?
Victim
No
10 times
Once or twice
Yes
Mostly when I am drunk, No count.
No, I didn't because I like it
No, but humilated a 19 yr old gal(my roomate)
Stranger
Public place, Village, Highway, Field, Forest, Heavy vehicles.
Gangrape
Slapped, Abused
No

No

Only alcohol
Bisexual
A little bit
Yes
Forced to swallow and mixed in the water and food.
Rarely
Always
Always
Yes
Never
Only thickness to tear me apart.
I like being raped by black guy

Yes
Not really
Yes
WIth my sex partner
Yes, like - rapist must be strong, well built, cruel and angry man/woman.
Yes -
What type of rapist/victim you like?
You like virgin rapist/victim?
Want to be raped by same person/gang for a days or just once.
Is blackmailing included in rape fantasy?

95%
Yes
priyakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:43 AM   #414
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

If you'd like to answer the Incest Fantasy Survey in addition (or instead), please check it out on RB at http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?p=395432

2. Your age?

Ans: Female

2. Your age?

Ans: Young although I knew nothing about sex, I remember masturbating at around the age of 5 but knew nothing of sex.

Ans: Yes, the victim

Ans: No, Never

Ans: 4 or 5 times a week

If I'm horny, several. If not I don't fantasize at all about being raped.

Ans: Yes

3 times

Twice by boyfriends and once by someone I'd met that night.

No never reported any of them.

NA

NA

NA

Ans: Stranger Rape

Ans: It could be at home, at a bar, in a remote setting, but it's always video taped for future humiliation.

Both!

No, only sexual pain I don't like scenes including slapping, punching or unnecessary punishment that isn't sexual. A guy shouldn't have to physically
abuse a woman to protect himself, only to sexually abuse her.

Ans: No, he should be physically strong enough to restrain me without unnecessarily hurting me.

NA

Ans: No

Ans: Yes

Ans: No

Ans: Straight

Ans: Yes! A big struggle!

Ans: Absolutely! In my face, mouth, or anywhere else.

Ans: Where it's most humiliating which may be anywhere including my face, mouth . . .

Ans: Often although in real life I've never had anal sex even consensually.

Ans: Always! Although I've never swallowed in RL

Ans: Always but also every other hole!

Ans: Never! In a rape I never have an orgasm.

Ans: Never, never, never! Not into incest!

Ans: Can't honestly say that ever enters my fantasy but I guess if it did I'd want it to be big.

Ans: No it doesn't often enter my fantasy but if it did I guess I'd want it to be a big black guy. I guess because I think they are hot anyways.

34.. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?

Ans: Not that I know of.

Ans: Hell no! And I'd report\kill anyone who did!

7. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?

Ans: No, unfortunately not. But I have however had bf's who enacted what appeared to be a rape fantasy without my permission.

NA

Ans: Humiliation, there should always be humiliation in a rape fantasy. And sexual pain, like guiding your victim by her nipple with a painful pinch!

Ans: Probably, just can't think of them now.

Ans: 100% or I wouldn't have bothered answering them!

Ans: Not necessary

Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:52 PM   #415
scarletembrace

scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)scarletembrace Level 7 (700+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 21
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? A young child.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No..
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? all day every day but its only like..every second day that i get off over it.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? ...Always.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? I guess so but.. only because they knew i was into rape fantasy and only people I have dated.
9. If yes, how many incidents? I have no idea..
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) ......No.
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? lol..no.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both equally but I would only want rape with someone I know to happen.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) On a bed or a floor... it sounds boring but it isnt.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? No.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Everything.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? no..
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Yes..more frequently now.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bisexual
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? ..Yes,always.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? everywhere
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ..rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ..occasionally
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ..always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never ... never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? ..........no.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? ..no.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? ..no...
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Lover/partner.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100 percent

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.
Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
(c) Crimsondesire
scarletembrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:47 PM   #416
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation
Default Interestig reluslts

Love some of the ladies answeres
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #417
wixxa

wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)

Male
2. Your age?
Rapist
No
No
NO
Always with someone I know
My bedroom, my living room, victims bedroom, my/her car
Only one on one, sometimes my fantasy includes raping two girls at the same time, but always just one guy - me ;-)
No
No
No
Yes
Yes, sometimes
Straight
Sometimes
Yes
Different, sometimes in her pussy, her ass or her mouth
Occasionally
Occasionally
Always
NO
Never
My size ;-)
Always white girl
Yes, white like me ;-)
No
NO
No
The girl always wears high heels if she is awake and has her hands tied on her back and a gag in mouth. If she sleeps in the fantasy, she sometimes wears heels =)
"How is your victim dressed?"
100%
OF COURSE =)
wixxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:43 AM   #418
hhoang

hhoang has initial reputation

Are you male? female? transgender?

Male

2. Your age?

About 14-15 "It was the internet that corupted my innocent mind"

Ahh i would say the rapist, i am a Dom not a sub, thought i can play either way depending if the girl has a stronger will to play dom, thought there are few strong will females out there to itimidate or dominate me.

nope

N/A

N/A

Stranger rape but i would have seen them at some stage but may not know them.

Bedroom and back of a van

One on one

Nope

sometimes

Threats and Intimidation only

NO

Normally require some sort of struggle

Yes, love sleep/drug rape fantasies

Straight

Yes

Ahh how to answer this one

Inside somewhere, its a waste other wise

Occasionally

Often

Often

Nope, "sorry girls but its rape after all"

Never

White but then i can go for a coloured women

10-15 times, My wife loves it.

Wife

Maybe the person country of origin to see if there is a pattern due to where people live

100%

Why not, yes please. please email to me: zzpeterzz1@yahoo.com
hhoang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 AM   #419
lisa 89

lisa 89 Level 2 (200+)lisa 89 Level 2 (200+)lisa 89 Level 2 (200+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 21
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 3 or 4
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? sometimes
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? 1
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) outside
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? no
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? deep in me
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never never
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
lisa 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #420
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

female

2. Your age?

Victim

nope

every hour on the hour lately it seems

see above

No

n/a

n/a

n/a

A stranger

For some reason, the back seat of a car

Not that it would work out in the back seat of a car particularly well, but gangrape

yes

no

Other than slapping, hair pulling, biting, not really. No torture

wait, I'm confused...

Like being tied, or have something put in my cocktail when I'm not looking, at least one or the other

bisexual

It's my fight being overpowered that's hot

loads *ehem*

inside my cunt

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
Often. I've never done it before. I'm saving my ass virginity for rape

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
Always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
ALWAYS

Some times. They generally include the rapist having an orgasm and the vic crying.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
Never

Yes, generally 8 inches or over. It's supposed to hurt, right

Well, me

Nope, but I suppose I generally imagine a white guy

No

Nope

*sigh* no

n/a

n/a

nondescript29 is offline   Reply With Quote