Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #21
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the ultimate fantasy is tha same as the ultimate victim and i dont think there is one ! I mean yeah id love to rip scarlett johannsens pussy apart but its not like then sodomising kim kardashian would be any less pleasing!

i guess what im trying to say, is that ITS ALL ABOUT THE VICTIM!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
I own a van gaggy.

oooo really?? a black one??? but your not in OZ
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:35 AM   #23
merrmaster

merrmaster has initial reputation

Victims clothing: Nightgown or T shirt and panties
How many rapists or victims: me, one girl
Victim or Rapists identiy: stranger
Victim or Rapists age: Victim 18-24
Their prefered bra or penis size?: B or C cup.
What would happen: Tape her hands together by the wrists only, warn her not to scream so she could speak to me. Forced oral, and vagina intercourse on her couch. Ejaculate in her mouth with forced swallow. I'd like to stick around and try and make nice, only to have another go around or two.
merrmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #24
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Victims clothing: Short skirt, blouse, pantyhose, high heels
How many rapists or victims: 1 rapist; the victim is me
Rapists identity: An unknown man.
Rapists age: In his twenties.
Their prefered penis size?: A hard rock one. Thick and long to penetrate me roughly.
What would happen: I´m not aware that man follows me home when I´m back from work. He grabs me from behind and puts a knife in my throat. Then he takes me into my house and pushes me to the sleeping room. He tears my clothes off and rapes me.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #25
Jaded

Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jaded has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I must say, I rather agree with Maddog on this one, there is no Ultimate Fantasy really. To me and my way of thinking an ultimate fantasy would imply one situation or scenario that would meet my needs for all eternity. Which, well, there just isn't such a thing unless it is by nature dynamic, and adapts to my changing wants/needs. But then we are getting too abstract. Hmm, perhaps I am over-thinking it, but I do tend to do that.
Jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:02 PM   #26
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Victims clothing: Jeans, shirt and sweater
How many rapists or victims: 5 or 6 guys, one woman, one husband
Victim or Rapists identiy: someone I met online
Victim or Rapists age: victim are 45
Their preferred bra or penis size?: 34 d
What would happen: The wife has left to run some errands. The husband is home. The house and wife/husband have been cased. They break in and tie the husband to a chair in the living room. The wife comes home. They force her to give them all blowjobs while she remains dressed. After she swallows the last guy she thinks she is done. They then make her undress in front her husband. He of course is rock hard. They make her blow him too. As she does, the leader gets behind her and starts fucking her doggie style. He looks up and asks the husband "I bet you never figured you'd be getting a blowjob while a black guy is fucking your wife doggie style." The wife then gets tied to the coffee table and the rest of the guys use her as they wish. Of course one of the guys is taking pictures of everything.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:00 AM   #27
johntackle2006

johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)

Victims clothing: Just long T-shirts and panties
How many victims: 2 young lesbians
Victim or Rapists identity:Young lesbians who are turned off by men.
Victims ages: early 20's
Their preferred bra size?:B to C cups
What would happen: Drug them and tie them up. Wake them and force them to watch as I rape rape one in front of the other. To finish it off lay them on top of each other and alternate fucking their pussies and threatening to impregnate one of them. Play cum roulette until I blow my load inside of the looser while her lover has to watch her face. When they think it's over I fuck the other one and impregnate her as well.Then I leave them tied up on top of each other while it drips out.
Your thoughts?
johntackle2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:55 PM   #28
frozt

frozt has initial reputation

Victims clothing:When I am kidnapped, noting, eksept for ropes, gaggs, shackels.

How many rapists or victims: One or Two men, posibly another viktim

Victim or Rapists identiy: Compleete starngers

Victim or Rapists age: Rapist(s) mature men, 50 at least. viktim, young

Their prefered bra or penis size?: preferably big...

What would happen: I am kidnapped, or blackmailed to meet at a location. at arival, I am stripped nude, tied and gagged. sitting in a sofa beside my rapist. He would start to degrade me verbaly, call me his hore, and eksplain whar he intend to do with me. He remowes the gag,and forces my head onto his dick, fucking my mouth.
when he is satisfied with that, the gag goes on again, I am lifted on his lap, and i can feel his dick slowly enterin me...
Thats a start... :-)
frozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:30 AM   #29
little lady

little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Victims clothing: jeans,trainers, tee-shirt
How many rapists or victims: one/two female rapists, one victim
Victim or Rapists identiy: family/cousins
Victim or Rapists age: rapists 18-50
Their prefered bra size?: big or small doesn’t matter
What would happen: they would hit and beat me, strip me, hold me down push anything/everything into me, make me eat their arseholes and cunts. rape the living hell out of me
little lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 AM   #30
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

Victims clothing:A modest business suit in a dark colour with full or A-Line skirt just below the knee, white or cream long sleeved blouse, tan stockings and sensible shoes with two inch heels round toes and a strap over the top. Underneath, a lace trimmed nylon fullslip (of course) with lace bra, full panties and garter belt.

How many rapists/victims: just one or could be more.

Victim or rapists age:Victim, early twenties (still has the body of a teenager but just more mature)Rapist: fifties,can remember when all girls dressed modestly and wore a slip (especially the girls in the office where he worked when a young man).

Their preferred bra size: 34C, large enough but firm.

What would happen: The girl had been working late in the office, a professional type, well bred. Grab her as she is getting in her car, tie her arms above her head to some overhead pipes, have a good feel of her fit body, squeeze her titties through her blouse, hand up her skirt feeling her slip and stockings (ladder them with my nails). Rough her up a bit and pull her soft brown hair and knock off those glasses.Then proceed to cut off her suit, blouse (buttons one by one), cut the straps of her slip and cut it down the front and through the lace hem, cut off her bra and panties and have her in her stockings and garter belt.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:21 AM   #31
admire444

Default Final fantasy

What would happen: Strangers invade my house, they tape my hands together and gag me. Then they put me in a van and drive away...

Last edited by admire444; 12-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.