Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
HellBoy

HellBoy has initial reputation
Default Casting Call - Open to one victim.

I sat at my desk gazing across at the young women sitting before me, I glanced down at her portfolio before me and smiled as I read her details. The pictures included were tame, Soft-core to say the least not one showed any real amount of flesh. She would have been perfect for catalogue or catwalk modelling but that was not what I was interested in.

The advertisement I had placed had been intentionally vague, Stating only that I was looking for attractive young women between the ages of 18 - 21 to fill various modelling contracts. What I had left out was that these contracts were exclusively for the adult industry.

Past experience had shown that including that little detail limited the number of responses I got. Bringing in only hardened sluts, Instead of sweet innocent young women like the one before me “So tell me Miss Tyler, What makes you think you have what it takes to make it in the industry” I asked her closing her portfolio and turning my attention fully on her.
HellBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
Sweetlips88

Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to Sweetlips88 Send a message via MSN to Sweetlips88

(Hope its okay if i fill this slot ^-^)

Mary Tyler smiled at the man behind the desk wearing a short black miniskirt and revealing dark red tanktop hoping to use her looks to persuade him in her favor. Her long blonde hair was bright in color and wavy the way she did it in the morning, her light blue eyes only helping her persuasion.

"I think i would be a great model, i hear from people all the time including my family that i should try the modeling buisness" Mary said with a cute high preppy voice.

She was a little nervous being alone with a man has never happened seeing how she turned 18 last week, she usually had a guy friend, her father or brother with her to scare off pervie guys.

She gave her words and hoped it would be enough...
Sweetlips88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #3
HellBoy

HellBoy has initial reputation

I smiled at her answer, like I had never heard that one before “Well they could be right” I say as I look at her “Of course I can not say for sure until I get a better look at you” I got to my feet and walked over to the cabinet behind me, opening the door I pulled out my digital camera “I will need to take a few pictures just to show the perspective clients” I turned and walked towards the door “if you would follow me we will get this over with as quickly as possible” I said as I lead the way into the studio.

The studio was dominated by a large kingsized bed and I noticed you looking nervously at it. I pointed at the couch against the side wall “Take a seat and get comfortable and we will begin” I say as I set up the camera.
HellBoy is offline   Reply With Quote