Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2007, 07:54 AM   #1
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Teaching the Bookworm a lesson. (fire and lawless)

OOC: Before any of you freak out on this Hermione is older then Harry and Ron by a year.. I got this off the Harry Potter Lexicon

Birthdate: 19 Sept 1979 (WEB LINK - IMDBAOL 2000, WBD 2004). Note: Although the DVD timelines were approved by Rowling, they do not match her other statements exactly. According to her website, Hermione was born before Harry and Ron, so her birthday would have to be in 1979, not 1980 as stated on the DVD.

So this means she is 17 in the 6th book and will be 18 in the 7th book which this will be taking part in, her seventh year. Severus Snape in this story did not get the DADA position and all that so this is totally off of the line from the actual story. Thank you and enjoy.

Teaching the Bookworm a lesson.

Hermione awoke and looked at her clock. She was late and how this happened she did not know because she always made shure she awoke on time. She bolted about her room choosing a black lace bra with black silk Bikini shaped underwear. She then pulled her uniform over them and slipped on her socks and shoes before running down the stairs of the girls dormitories. She Headed to the great hall and skidded to a halt as others were leaving, hoping to grab atleast some toast. She bumped into someone as she entered and to her dismay it was none other then Professor Snape.

"Oh! Sorry professor." She blushed as she tried her best to get around him and avoid his glare.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

"What's your rush?" He asked her. "Breakfast is over.. the House Elves have already taken it back." He told her. "However... if you'll come to my office, I have a few things to tell you about your last exam." And with that, he started to walk away.

He was wearing his normal black Slytherin robe, and his greasy black hair was matted and unbrushed as usual. When they got into his classroom, he pointed to a chair. "Sit." He said. "And give me your wand."
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:06 AM   #3
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hermione was confused about why he needed her wand but she knew better then to upset this man so she took the seat he directed her to and handed out her wand for him to take. Once he had the wand she waited for him to tell her about her exam, her nervousness must have shown because the sneer on his face made her pale as she waited with baited breath for her test results.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 08:12 AM   #4
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)

Snape took the wand, and smirked, then closed, and locked the door. He moved the wand somewhere else, and locking it up, then, he moved to her, and handed her a sheet of paper. It was her test, which she made full marks for, even got the extra credit. "I've decided, that since you're the only one in the class who seems to have this gigh a level of potionmaking, that I would reward you." He told her.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:19 AM   #5
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione watched him lock the door and wondered why he had needed to do this. His words surprised her, Professor Snape is rewarding her? Had the world suddenly stopped? "A reward sir?" She asks him a little confused but looks down at her paper and has to smile as she is pleased that she has passed with full marks. She looks back up at her professor and swallows hard. "What kind of reward?"
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 08:27 AM   #6
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"I doubt you've gotten it before." He said. "Stand up, and close your eyes." He told her, and then stepped back, and put his hand in his robe pocket, gripping his wand while he waited for her. He would have fun with this girl. And she was of age, too.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:36 AM   #7
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione bit her lip and stood up, closing her eyes though she could not understand why he wanted her to do this. She could hear the swishing of his cloak as he moved and she wondered what he would be giving her for her good work. This was a pleasant surprise for the professor to be this kind. Maybe he was not as cruel as Harry and Ron thought of him. She began to get a little nervous when she did not hear him moving anymore. "Is everything alright Professor?" She asks softly trying to keep her nerves about her.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 08:38 AM   #8
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Nope, not at all." He said, and then waved his wand. "Accio Uniform." He said, and with that, her uniform ripped off her body, flying toward him, and took her robe with it, leaving her in only her underwear. She would then hear a flash of a magical camera. "That's just in case you disobey me... if you do, those pictures will be spread throughout the school."
Old 03-02-2007, 08:44 AM   #9
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione screams out as she feels her uniform leave her body. Her hands instinctively cover her exposed breasts and vagina though they are still covered by her underwear. She has never felt so exposed before as her face flushes to a deep crimson. She is about to say something when she hears the click of the camera and her mouth gapes at the professors words. "I thought this was a reward professor." She croaks out as she shivers in the damp and cold of the potions room.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 08:47 AM   #10
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"It is." He told her, with a grin. "YOu're of age in even the muggle world.. but knowing you, Granger, you're probably still a virgin. I'm going to take your virginity so you don't have to... deal with that embaressment." He said, and started moving towards her. "I'm going to make a mudblood like you my personal slave.. you should feel lucky, because I would normally not bother with a mudblood."
Old 03-02-2007, 08:56 AM   #11
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione paled at his words, her virginity. She had been saving herself for her wedding night and to hear him proclaim she would be losing it to him made her tremble. His mudblood comments make her blood rise and she glares at him. "I will never be your slave!" She shouts at him. She has loved Ron for so long and always thought he would be her first and to think of this greasy haired git leering at her body she knows now she won't have her dreams come true but she will be damned if she will ever be his slave.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 09:00 AM   #12
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"You have no choice. That's what slavery is... Jeez, you're book smart enough, but common sense avoids you, doesn't it?" He said. "Now... unless you want to be tortured with the torture curse, you are going to take off the bra, and show me your breasts... tell me, what's your cup size, anyway?"
Old 03-02-2007, 09:06 AM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione's lower lip trembles a little at his comments and she glares at him. She may have to deal with him at the moment but she will be damned if she is going to make this easy for him. She does not remove her bra nor tell him her cup size. "I will be damned if I ever become your slave you monster!" She spat at him as she held her hand over her breasts. For a petite girl as she is she has been developing a good sized breasts and her hands can't possibly cover them but she does not want to feel more exposed then she has at the moment and certainly not to her professor.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 09:10 AM   #14
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Do I have to call Mr. Malfoy in here? You know he hates you with a passion, I bet he'd love to be the first to take your asshole." He said, with a grin, and then he waved his wand. "Accio Knickers." He said, with a grin, and her panties ripped off of her, to reveal what she had under it, since she was only covering her breasts. He grabbed the panties, and put them in his robe pocket.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:25 AM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

A cry of surprise leaves her lips as he rips her knickers off her body, exposing more of her to him. Tears are now starting to well up in her eyes as she stands there under her most loathed professors hungry stare. She can feel herself trembling slightly but she still tries to keep an upper lip. "You think the threat of that slime is going to make me your slave?" She scoffs with more strength then she feels. "The year is not over and when we leave this room I can be free of you." She holds her head high. "You can't hold me captive or people will wonder."
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 09:31 AM   #16
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He laughed. "Honestly, Granger... you're the type who think. 'Nothing will happen to me, I will be brave and keep my cool.' But what you don't understand is... even if you DO decide to leave today... if you disobey me, I will just punish you. The first punishment will be pictures sent out to all of Slytherin." He told her. "Now... drop your hands, or I might just go ahead and rape you now."
Old 03-02-2007, 09:36 AM   #17
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione trembles in fear as she knows she has no choice but to comply with his wishes. She does not want any of the Slytherins or anyone else seeing those pictures of her. Slowly and reluctantly she lowers her hands as a tear falls down her cheek. To be here, practically naked before her professor scares her but his words scare her more then anything. "Please let me go professor." She pleads with him meekly as she closes her eyes, preparing for the loss of the last shred of clothing she had on her body as well as the last of her dignity.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #18
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Accio... Bra" He said, and it ripped away from her, too. Now all her clothing was ripped, and then he moves toward her. "Now... what is your cup size, again?" He asked, and when he got there, he placed a hand on her breast, and starts to massage it, suprisingly gently.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #19
fireflights
Never say never

"36C" She whimpers out the answer as he approaches her and begins to massage her breasts. Hermione turns her head away as she feels hot tears begin to stream down her face. "Please don't." She begs as his hands continue of her breasts making her feel very uncomfortable though her body responds to his touch. She does not want him to be her first but she knows she can't stop him without her wand and now it all makes sense to her. He had ensured she could not prevent this.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 09:53 AM   #20
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He moved one hand down between her legs, and starts to rub over her slit. "Keep begging me." He said. "It just makes me want it more." He told her, and then kissed her lips. "You look so cute and innocent with those tears coming from your eyes, while I make you feel things you've probably never felt... tell me, do you masterbate?"