Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2010, 01:31 AM   #1
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)
Default A Little Steam (Open to 1 victim)

I take another pull of my drink and groan. I hate this beer, it tastes like stale piss, but of course I'm not here for the beer. I hate bars in general, just a place for stupid people to burn away their paychecks making themselves even more stupid. But of course I'm not here for the atmosphere. Life just kinda sucks right now and I need a little fun to take the edge off.

I set my glass down and glance around the room. My hand slides into my pocket, brushing the grip of my .38 revolver. I scan the crowd as I try to pick out my lovely assistant for the evening.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess this is it! God knows what kind of people are inside, the outside doesn't look too good. A little too seedy, but when a girl needs to go, a girl needs to go! Pulling my keys out and picking up my handbag, I start the walk through the dark carpark towards the only place I could see from the highway with a public toilet. Walking on the rough gravel outside is quite a challenge in these heels, as I sink into the dirt in them. I just came from an interstate wedding, and long ago had too many wines, but now I'm paying for it by having to stop all along the way home.
My black dress is fitted around the top, showing off my DD bust, and the skirt drapes sexily and swirls around my legs when I walk. My long blonde hair is glistening and straight without a hair out of place, pulled into a tie at the nape of my neck.
I open the door and walk in. Looking around at the clientele, and not seeing as many bikers as I worried about, sight the signs for the ladies.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

The pickings tonight are damn slim. I have only seen two women all night that were that enticing. The first, unfortunately is hanging on the arm of her very large biker boyfriend. I’m not a small man by any means about 6’, 200 lbs, but this guy is huge, so girl number 1 is sadly off limits.

Girl number 2 was pretty cute, and only in the company of a few girlfriends, but… we’ve already been acquainted. She spotted me a minute or so after I noticed her. I blew her a kiss and she excused herself, practically running to her car. As I recall she was a crier.

I’m getting ready to pack it in and move on to a new hunting ground when I hear the door open. I glance towards the door and feel breath catch in my throat. I guess sometimes God does answer prayers…

She’s definitely not a local, looks like she just came from a party or something. Cute dress, great tits, she moves a little unsteadily on her heels, looks like she’s already done some drinking today. She quickly scampers off towards the bathrooms, giving me a rear view that causes me to shift uncomfortably in my seat. I can almost feel her squirming beneath me, my cock nudging it’s way between those cute little cheeks…

My decision made, I drop a twenty on the table and head for the door. It’s not hard to spot her car, it’s the only new vehicle in the lot. The little bitch even parked right next to a Silverado, perfect. I get myself into position beside her car, hiding myself behind the truck. My right hand reaches into the inside pocket of my long black coat and closes on the revolver.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:08 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After freshening, I hold onto the walls to step over the discarded trash and stand before the mirror checking my makeup. I still look good. Well, I don't look drunk. Thats a good thing. Wouldn't want to be pulled over by the cops just in case. Washing my hands and throwing the paper in the bin I take one more look at myself before swinging open the door, idly wondering if Ill have to buy anything.

Up at the bar I order a bottle of water, ignoring some of the rude stares form patrons, and make my way out of the bar in one piece. I dont bother scanning the carpark, used to being safe in public places, I just wanted to get out of that place! My stilettos are crunching again the stupid uneven gravel. Stepping light, I still manage to trip and stumble as the ground spins beneath me. I look around. Noone saw. I straighten myself up and head towards my car.

Fumbling in my handbag for the remote keys. Ah there they are! The parkers flicker in the darkness and I'm at my door. Ready to take the rest of the too long trip home. I cant wait to get out of these shoes and hit my pillow.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:40 AM   #5
Legosi
Privileged Member

I circle around the side of the truck as you stumbles along the gravel. I make my move when you reach the car door, with my left hand I grab you by the wrist, pulling you back against me. With my other hand I press the gun barrel into the center of your back.

"That's a gun," I whisper into your ear, "Make a sound and you get a fourth hole."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-12-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:50 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

Opening my mouth in surprise I catch myself just in time from screaming, instead only a whimper escapes my lips as the barrel pokes into my back. I can hardly breathe and my heart beats rapidly.

"wh-what do you want!" I cry in a shaky breathless voice. I dont really want to give you my bag, but maybe thats the best thing. "Take my bag! just. Just dont hurt me!"
Old 09-12-2010, 06:07 AM   #7
Legosi
Privileged Member

"I said be quiet!" I snap pushing the gun harder into your back. "Be a good little bitch and do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, and I won't hurt you." Releasing your wrist, I grab your head and push you down face first over the hood of your car. I press the barrel of my gun against the back of your head as I reach into my coat pocket for a pair of handcuffs. "Put your hands behind your back."
Old 09-12-2010, 07:03 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

you sound so nasty it raises hair on the back of my neck, warning me to do as I'm told and find myself with my face against the cold metal.

"what are you doing!" I panic a little, as I feel the gun pressed to the back of my head, telling me to put my hands behind my back. I hear metal jangling, something out of your pocket. Handcuffs? I try to stand up and turn around.

"Why?" remembering as I said it that cops dont call women little bitches. Slowly I move them towards my side, not daring to stick them right behind my back. God! What have I got myself into?
Old 09-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #9
Legosi
Privileged Member

"I said be a good little bitch or I'll hurt you." I grab a hand full of your long blond hair and slam your head against the hood of the car. "That's what happens when you're a bad little bitch." Placing my gun on the hood of the car I grab your wrists and pull them roughly behind your back, cuffing you, and grabbing your keys in the process. I jam the gun barrel into your back again as I jerk you up by your hair, pulling you towards the rear of the car. I hope your trunks empty.

Last edited by Legosi; 09-12-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:01 AM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

"AH" I cry out from the little bit of pain as my head meets the bonnet with a thud, and feeling my hands pulled roughly behind my back enclosed in metal, I start shaking wondering whats going to happen to me. Suddenly my scalp screams as Im pulled up straight, the barrel of the gun in my back, forced to walk to the back of my car.

What are you going to do? I want to struggle but the gun stops me, but you can feel me resisting. The boot pops open. Eyes wide I open my mouth to protest, shaking my head and standing still not wanting to go any further forward.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:28 AM   #11
Legosi
Privileged Member

The trunk's empty, more or less, plenty of room for you. I feel you push back against me, your heels digging into the gravel. I keep a firm grip on your hair as I put the gun back into my pocket. I ball my free hand into a fist and drive it into your stomach. Not too hard, just a little something to knock the wind out of you.

"You're still being a bad little bitch." While you gasp doubled over I grab you around the waist and lift you up, dropping you down into the trunk. I reach down and grab you roughly by the throat, forcing you to look me in the eye. "Don't give me a reason to really hurt you little girl." My other hand slides over your chest giving your tits a squeeze. "I'm just gonna have a little fun and then you can go home." I tighten my gip on your throat and lean in closer. "Behave."

I release your throat and slam the trunk closed. I throw your purse in beside me as I get into the driver's seat. In a few moments were on the road.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:49 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

Doubled over in pain unable to breathe in, I start crying which makes it worse. I dont fight back as you throw me in, and the breath slowly comes back into me so I can sob into the carpet. Your hand around my throat squeezes as I'm forced to look up into your eyes. Theres nothing behind them.
"Don't give me a reason to really hurt you little girl." you warn. It sends a shudder down my spine and a knot forms so cold in my guts I nod, knowing you mean every word. I temble as your hand slip over my DD breasts, squeezing them and it finally his me what you want with me.
Before I think of begging you not to take me, you squeeze hard so that I'm gasping and choking. "Behave" You say, and then the boots shut and I'm in darkness.
I Burst into tears. How can this be happening?! It cant be real! I want to scream and kick the sides but your warning bounces round in my head.

If only youd used rope I might have stood a chance of escaping. Still I try to slide my wrists out of the metal, working them, but its no use I only end up with sore red wrists. I give up and cry as my head spins, the car lurching into gear.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:35 AM   #13
Legosi
Privileged Member

I feel the grin spread across my face as we zip down the road. I almost wondered if you would be kicking and screaming the whole way there, not that it would matter this time of night on the freeway. There was one girl who did that about a year ago, sliding my dick into her that first time was a helluva thing... I let out a long breath and shift in the seat, the pressure's starting to get annoying. Just a few more minutes.

I turn off onto an exit a few miles from the bar. Just a lonely little road out in the middle of nowhere, long way from the nearest town. I pull onto a little dirt path leading deep into a stand of trees, the path's almost invisible in the dark, you have to be looking for it. After a few hundred feet it opens out into a nice little clearing in the center, hardly anyone knows it's here, let alone comes back her. I've had a lot of fun here over the years.

I stop the car and step out, taking a deep breath as I look up at the sky. The moon's just about full, it's giving off plenty of light. I run my hand over the scratchy patch of stubble on my chin. I've been doing this for years and never once worn a mask, haven't had a problem yet. I want them to see my face I want them to remember it. I go around to the back of the car and pop the trunk.

"Are you ready to be a good little bitch now?"

Last edited by Legosi; 09-13-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:30 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

I dont know how long we are on the road for, it seems like 20 minutes. the whole idea of getting your head together and trying to remember the turns in an abduction are pointless on the highway. Eventually the car turns and I'm thrown about a little. Must be on a rough road. I tense my body so I'm not tossed quite as much. Oh god where is he taking me?

Eventually it stops. I hear him get out. My heart is hammering in my chest looking at the lid of the boot expectantly. My mouth is dry. As soon as its open I see your shape black against blanket of treetops and stars behind. We are in some kind of forest! People get killed in forests!

"please dont kill me! dont hurt me! please!" I'm begging you, almost hysterical, cowering in the boot. Am I ready to be a good bitch?
"Yes just please dont hurt me!"
Old 09-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #15
Legosi
Privileged Member

“Good.” I give your tits another squeeze, then slide my hands down the length of your body. Enjoying the smooth skin of your thighs, continuing on down to your feet. I pull one shoe off and then the other, dropping them onto the floor of the trunk. It’s not that have a foot fetish, you’d just be surprised how much less likely someone is to try to run when they’re barefoot. I slide my hands under your arms and pull you up out of the trunk, setting you down on your feet in front of me.

I continue to slide my hands over your trembling body, reveling in your fear of me. If you want a decent blowjob from an unwilling woman you need to put some fear into them. Her fear of what will happen to her if she doesn’t obey has to be greater then her disgust with the act. I wrap my arms around you, reaching around to squeeze your buttocks, I think I’ve got the mix just about right.

“I don’t want to hurt you if I don’t have to.” Still gripping your rump I grind my crotch against yours, savoring the contrast between you soft yielding body and my hard straining cock. “But I am going to fuck you.”

Last edited by Legosi; 09-13-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

I flinch as squeeze my tits wondering if I can trust that you wont hurt me. Escapes the only thing on my mind, not compliance. You draw your fingers along my trembling body down my leg to my feet before pulling off my heels and tossing them to the side. I'm silently glad, because it means I can try and run if I get the chance.

I squirm as you touch me all over and make my skin crawl. I keep glancing around for exit points. Through my mild alcoholic haze I can make out your features. Tall, blonde, late twenties to early thirties.

A shudder rocks me as you pull me in, forcing me to feel your masculine body hard against my soft feminine form. I try pulling back especially when your bulge presses into me making it clear what your going to do.

Then you tell me your going to fuck me. Somehow saying those words makes it so much more real and threatening so much that my knees almost give way, pictures forced into my head of you on me, inside me, and knowing if I cant talk my way out or escape its going to happen.

I whimper quietly "please dont" shaking my head. All of my muscles rigid and my thighs are clamped together. I would love to scream and fight, but with metal around my wrists and a gun in question, thats not an option. Ive never felt so helpless.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:45 AM   #17
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Please don't!" My cock twitches listening to you whimper, aching to be inside you. I grind it harder against your pussy as I lean in, giving you kiss on the forehead. I notice the small bruise starting to form on your forehead from when I slammed your head against the car hood. I touch it gently, "You see that's what happens when you're a bad little bitch and don't do what I tell you." My lips travel down you face to kiss your cheek, moving then to bite down lightly on your earlobe.

"I'm going to stick my dick into each and every one of your little holes." I tighten my grip on your buttocks, lifting you into the air, and carrying you over to a soft patch of grass in the middle of the clearing about three or four yards across. I like to prepare my spot before hand, thorn bushes are rampant in this place, and I spent most of yesterday carefully cutting and placing a thick carpet of them in a circle around the grass. I gently set you back down in the center and point to the edges of the grass.

"Try to run and your pretty little feet are gonna get all tore up." I lean in again and give you a kiss on the neck. You're so soft... I grab ahold of your tied hair to hold your head in place as I press my lips against yours and force my tongue into your mouth. While I'm kissing you I slide my other hand under your dress, I hook my fingers into the waistband of your panties and slowly start to pull them down...

Last edited by Legosi; 09-14-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:40 AM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

my whimpers only seem to serve to excite you, pulling me in tighter. I draw back in disgust until you touch the place on my head. There must be a bruise because it hurt. I tremble against you because I'm so scared, you seem to be in control, so perfectly calm. Telling me your going to use all my holes. "Noooo!" I cry out loud to noone "this cant be happening to me" Carried to this spot that you prepared. What the fuck? You planned this, it looks almost like some sacrificial circle! Thorns? I look through my tears carefully, seeing indeed that you've placed thorns everywhere!'Now how am I going to run?', I think. I look back at you and realise I am absolutely fucked.

When you kiss my neck I shiver, its so quiet and eerie and isolated, just the sound of random animals in the darkness and my heart thumping. I try to wriggle away a you come in for a kiss, your lips landing, hungry and forcing a tongue past my lips. I tried to keep my lips shut. I dont want your tongue in my mouth! "NNNNNMM!" my protests are gagged, and I dont stop crying, twisting my hips away as your hand snakes up my dress and start taking off my panties. I gasp into you mouth and force my face away.

"oh no please!" what else can I say? its only going to excite you more. Tears fall freely down my face taking with it streaks of mascara. "can you at least uncuff me? please?" I cry.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #19
Legosi
Privileged Member

I can't supress a chuckle. "No, the cuffs are gonna stay on." I can't count how many times I've seen a perfectly good rape scene in a movie ruined because the idiot let her hands free. You won't stop twisting in my grip, making it difficult to remove your panties. After a few moments of struggling with you I decide fuck it and rip them off of you with a jerk. I let your panties fall to the ground my hands crawling over your now naked ass, this is gonna be good. I grab you by the chin and force you to look me in the eye. Your face is a mess of tears and smeared makeup, you look completely terrified. I'm getting good at this...

"You're going to do exactly what I say, when I say it, or you're never gonna get to go home." I allow myself another chuckle as I hold your gaze, there's something so satisfying about taunting you. In proper society women control sex. When it happens, where it happens, how it happens, with who it happens. Men beg. Beg for the priviledge of just a few minutes inside a cunt. Women can throw on a short skirt and instantly have a choice of eager partners. Just the act of being the one who controls the fucking, it's almost as good as the fucking itself. Almost.

"When I tell you to suck" I reach up and gently trace your lips with my fingers, "You better hop right down there and say ahhh. When I tell you it's time to fuck," I grind my aching cock against your crotch again, licking my lips in anticipation, "You had better lay back and get those knees apart. And when I tell you to bend over..." I reach around behind you and give your ass a slap "You better put your face down and stick your little tushie in the air." Suddenly I grab you around the throat and squeeze, not too hard, just enough to make sure I have your attention. "Don't you dare make me tell you to do something twice. DON'T. YOU. DARE."

I release your throat and take a half step back, unzipping my pants. Sighing with relief as I finally free my cock. I can't remember the last time it was this swollen, precum glistening on the tip. I give you a moment to get a good look at it in the moonlight.

"Now be a good little bitch and get on your knees."

Last edited by Legosi; 09-14-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:19 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

I knew you weren't going to take off the cuffs, it only confirmed that there was no way out. "You're going to do exactly what I say, when I say it, or you're never gonna get to go home." you say.

"d-do you promise?" it sounds so absurd me asking, adding to shame that I haveto stoop to grasping onto what little reassurance you can give me. Glancing nervously around I see there's nothing to stop you from making promises you never intended to keep. There is nothing. Your trace your finger over my lips which I pull away, then grinding into me, and slapping my ass which makes me jump and your hand around my neck which makes my heart speed up again. Your final warning to me fills me with the deepest dread I've ever known. "Don't you dare make me tell you to do something twice. DON'T. YOU. DARE."

"Okay" I sniff in a teary voice, trying to choke back the tears. I watch you unzip, a look of terrified disgust on my face, and see your menacing cock, the thing that's going to use me.

You told me to get down on my knees. I hesitate but the warnings still in my ear, so I drop to my shaking knees and close my eyes for a few seconds. Come on. Trying to settle myself. I feel your rubbery head pressed against my lips and screwing my face up open my mouth and gingerly lick, tasting the precum thats already escaped, shuddering because of it.

Enclosing my mouth around you I start sucking you slowly, using my tongue to massage the underside. I try to imagine your someone else, someone from happier times when I wasnt forced to do it.