Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #21
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Oh I'm sure it's not. There's probably more in store for her!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:19 PM   #22
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story! Great writing! LOVIN it :-)
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #23
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

My head was pounding when I finally awoke. My face hurt and I could hardly see out of my right eye. I sat up slowly, groaning a little from the wave of pain, and swing my legs over the bed to the floor. I can hear the TV on in the other room but I hear no sign of my captor. I shuffle my way to the bathroom and gasp when I see my reflection. My face is covered in bruises, my eye is almost swollen shut, and there are several shallow cuts across my neck from the stranger's frenzy.

I clean myself up as well as I can, then wander to the kitchen to hunt for caffeine. Once the coffee is started, I sit at the table and go over the last few days. Today is to be my last day with my captor before my test. I can't imagine what he has in store for me. My limited imagination can barely comprehend the things he's already done! Then I think about how it's going to feel to be home again. Back to routine, back to normality. I recognize a small twinge of disappointment at the thought, and quickly shove it to the back of my mind. True, the few lovers I've had never made me feel the way my captor has, but they were kind, gentle, and loving. They treated me as an equal. "I must be in shock," I think to myself.

I begin to pour my coffee when I suddenly hear the stranger's voice. Brandishing my steaming mug as a weapon, I tiptoe to the living room to investigate. Peeking around the corner, I almost laugh out loud as I realize it was the television I heard. Still, the voice is the same so I settle down to watch.

"...I promise to do everything I can to make sure this city is safer, so our women and children can roam it freely, without fear."

I realize, in disgust, that the voice belongs to Senator Marshing, newly appointed to his office. My anger builds as I remember that I voted for him myself because of his concern for the safety and well being of women and children. I watch his flabby jowls shake as I listen to the speech for the second time. Then my blood freezes when a female reporter breaks in.

"Senator Marshing has been missing since early yesterday morning. He told his wife that he was meeting with his brother who claims there was no meeting, and he hasn't seen his brother in a week. Police are baffled, saying that the Senator has no known enemies and has left no clues as to his whereabouts. For now, they are treating this as a potential homicide. I'm Amy Woods..."

Immediately my captor's words come rushing back to me. I took care of it.

I wander around the house, common sense at war with my beliefs. I feel in the short time I've been here with my captor, that I have come to know him. He's a sadist, that much is true, but a killer? I can't bring myself to believe it, but a tiny voice in the back of my mind tells me that it's not only possible, it makes sense. As panic rises within me, I find myself sitting again in front of the television. I hear the front door open and almost scream, my nerves are wound so tight. As my captor enters, he looks at the television and I see the slight narrowing of his eyes. He looks at me and smiles broadly.

"Since last night's venture went a little sour, I figured you'd enjoy some time away from the house this evening." He hands me a bag. Inside, there is a short cocktail dress I wore three years ago at a New Year's eve party. I never wore it again because I felt like it was too revealing and didn't take my jacket off all night. I feel violated all over again as I realize he's been in my house.

"I'd like you to take a shower and put that on for me," he says softly.

"I can't go out with my face looking like this," I snap, immediately regretting my harsh tone. He simply smiles and says, "Put on some make-up."

He walks out of the room and I look back to the television where Senator Marshing's face stares back at me. I wonder if maybe I'm mistaken, maybe it wasn't the senator. Then I hear his voice again and there are no doubts. I consider confronting my captor, but immediately reject the idea. It's my last evening with him, I must take care not to upset him so that he'll release me. I decide to play dumb and pretend that I'm incapable of putting 2 and 2 together.

With the decision made, I stand up and head to the bathroom as I was told...
Old 09-10-2007, 02:35 PM   #24
victim4u
Privileged Member

After my shower, I squeeze myself into the tiny cocktail dress. I carefully apply my makeup to cover the bruising and walk out of the bathroom. As I step into the hall, my captor immediately pushes me up against a wall and kisses me. His hand reaches under the short hem of the dress to fondle my naked pussy. My legs clench, denying him access, and his groping hand pushes painfully against my tender thighs.

I try to push him away from me, grabbing at his wrists and pushing at his face. He takes my wrist in one hand and spins me around with the other. Twisting my wrist painfully behind my back, he pushes me, face-first, into the wall.

"You're hurting me!," I wail, pushing back against him. "Shut up," he growls, pulling me away from the wall just far enough to slam me back into it. Sobbing, I go limp and spread my legs for his hand, now snaking up the back of the dress.

"That's better," he whispers in my ear, sliding his hand between my legs. "I need to make sure we're on the same page before we leave."

Abruptly releasing my arm and removing his hand, he pulls away and continues down the hall into the living room. I massage my sore shoulder, crying a little to myself, and return to the bathroom. Washing off my streaking makeup, I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. When I finally have my emotions under control, I carefully reapply it and walk out to the living room to meet him. I stand next to him, sniffling to myself, and watch him as he straightens his tie and checks his wallet.

"Are we ready?" he asks me brightly, smiling as though we were merely going out on a date. I nod my head and slip on my heels before following him to my car. He opens the back door and looks at me apologetically before asking me to lay down in the back seat. "I want this evening to be a surprise. You understand, don't you?"

I say nothing and simply do as he asks. He shuts the door behind me and, within minutes, he is pulling out onto the street. As he drives, he tells me all of the things he expects from me on our night out. We are a couple. We are in love. I can't keep my hands off of him. I obey him without question and enjoy it.

This must be my test, I think as I agree to all of his terms. I'm going to give him the night of his life! Feeling more in control of the situation, and looking forward to my release, a small smile plays on my lips as I imagine his surprise at my cooperation...
Old 09-11-2007, 02:55 PM   #25
victim4u
Privileged Member

I feel the car pull into a parking lot and ask my captor if I can sit up. He nods so I sit up and survey my surroundings. I'm unfamiliar with this area of town so I'm still not sure what's in store, but it seems that we have come to some sort of club. As we roll to a stop, I shift uncomfortably in the back seat, worried about being in public in this dress. As my captor opens my door, I take a deep breath, harden my resolve, and step out of the car.

The cool air against my uncovered crotch makes me shiver a little, and I feel a flush of embarrassment creep into my face. He holds out his arm to me and I plaster a loving smile on my face before taking it. As we near the door, I can hear the loud music from within. There is a line outside the door filled with several scantily clad girls that didn't look a day over 18, and young men that seemed to be from every walk of life.

We bypass the line and the burly man at the door waves us in with a nod to my captor. As we walk through the door, I am immediately assaulted by the smell of liquor and cigarettes. There are neon lights everywhere and people are writhing against eachother as a poor substitute for dancing. A young, cold looking man makes eye contact with me and smirks while looking over my figure. I shudder at the unwanted attention and press myself closer to my captor.

We push through the crowd and walk up an iron spiral staircase to the balcony above. Through the transparent floor I can see the dancers below us as I'm led to a curved booth in the corner. Uncomfortably, I wonder if any of them notice the show I'm giving them under my dress. I slide in first and my captor follows closely. A waitress appears immediately and he orders drinks for us both before finally turning his attention on me.

"Have you been here before?" he asks. I shake my head no, my eyes still trying to take in our surroundings. He smiles, satisfied, and leans back with his arms outstretched.

I decide this is the perfect opportunity to show him my desire to please, so I press myself close to him and nibble on his ear playfully. He looks at me in surprise but leans back again without any other reaction. Confused, I try again, this time rubbing my leg up between his. This time, he gives no reaction at all aside from the shift in the crotch of his slacks. Now I'm uncertain. Perhaps I misunderstood what it was he wanted.

Our drinks arrive a moment later and I sip mine while I contemplate the things I remember him saying before we arrived. I had thought that he wanted to show off in public a little, that he was testing me to behave and do as I'm told. Realizing that I must have been wrong, I feel my adrenaline begin to surge as I wonder what it is he really has in store for me.

The sound of my straw, sucking at the ice in my glass, startles me back from my thoughts. I look at the empty glass in surprise. I guess I'm a little more nervous than I thought. I glance sideways at my captor who is calmly looking over the room as he sips his still full drink.

The suspense is killing me. My captor recognizes someone from the crowd and waves him over. A tall, thin man approaches the table and slides in on the other side of me.

He asks how it's going and my captor replies, "Good. I'd like you to meet someone. This is Brooklynn."

I say hello politely but he doesn't bother to respond. His eyes look hungry as he looks me up and down. I shift uncomfortably under his gaze and try to scoot discreetly away from him. I let out a squeal as he places his hand high on my upper thigh.

I feel my captor wrap an arm around my shoulders and he presses me closer to the strange man. He says nothing to me and he is staring straight out into the crowd, but his hand is painful on my shoulder. The stranger rubs his hand down my leg, then back up my inner thigh, sliding it under my dress. I sit stiffly as I feel his fingers graze my naked pussy and warn myself silently not to cry.

The stranger's touches grow bolder, and I endure them silently. My body is responding and humiliation washes over me. I realize this must be the man my captor intended me to meet. I'm a little relieved because my overactive imagination had me terrified of all the possibilities.

As the stranger slips a finger into me, a soft moan escapes my lips. My captor leans in close and whispers in my ear, "You like this don't you. I knew when I saw you that deep down you're just a dirty little whore. How dirty are you I wonder?"

I feel guilty for the pleasure the stranger is giving me but I can't stop my response. I bite down hard on my lip as my first orgasm hits. Shuddering visibly, I try to keep my breathing even so the people around won't know what's going on. My captor reaches around my shoulder and slides his hand down the top of the dress. The unforgiving fabric presses his hand firmly against my breast.

As the stranger rubs my wetness along my inner thighs, he begins to make small talk with my captor. My nipple is pinched between my captor's fingers as they discuss the stranger's new car and what happened in some game that had been on the night before. I feel a little overwhelmed and somewhat insulted. They act as if I'm merely a prop left on the seat for their absent amusement.

I'm lost in my own thoughts when I hear a voice ask my captor, "Mind if I take your lady for a spin on the dance floor?"

I look up to see the dangerous looking young man from below. Before I have a chance to protest, my captor slides out, pulling me behind him, and says only, "Bring her back in one piece." I reach out to him as the man pulls me towards the stairs but he sits back down and continues his conversation without sparing me a second glance.

Feeling betrayed, I balk at going down the stairs with this strange person. He jerks me against his chest and says harshly, "I'd cooperate if I were you miss. I may look like I have a sweet disposition but I assure you, you don't want to try my temper." His grip tightens painfully as he pulls me down the steps behind him. "Let's see what that ass of yours has to offer..."

Last edited by victim4u; 12-22-2007 at 04:51 AM.
victim4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #26
victim4u
Privileged Member

I stumble down the steps behind my new tormentor. Once we reach the bottom, he pushes me in front of him, through the crowd of writhing dancers, to the middle of the dance floor.

He spins me around to face him and presses me close. I can feel his erection as he grinds his crotch against me. Offended, I try to pull away, but he grabs my ass in both hands and holds me to him. I can feel my dress riding up in his grasp so I grab the hem and hold it down as far as it can go. He takes the opportunity to reach up with one hand and squeeze my breast through the fabric while he pulls the dress up over my ass.

I squeal when I feel my bare ass exposed and try to twist away from him. His breathing is harsh and uneven in my ear as he takes his hand off my breast and tangles it in my hair, holding me in place. His other hand is on my exposed ass cheek and he squeezes it painfully.

He kisses me, forcing his tongue into my mouth, and I can feel his fingers creeping between my legs from behind. I yelp into his mouth when I suddenly feel other hands caressing my backside. I feel someone press their body against my back, and I buck my hips when I feel another hand slide up the front of the dress and cup my sex.

Pinned between two strangers, I have nowhere to go. I feel a finger slide into my pussy just as another pushes at my ass. Breaking away from the kiss, I take a deep breath to scream but feel a hand close around my throat. I let out a strangled gasp as I feel yet another hand reach over and pull the front of my dress down, exposing my breasts.

I look around desperately for someone to help me, but everyone I make eye contact with seem to be encouraging the assault. I look above me to the glass ceiling, trying to find my captor from below. I find the table I believe we were sitting at and, to my dismay, see that it is now empty. I look around the room in a panic but my captor is nowhere to be found.

I feel myself being pulled to the other end of the dance floor and I try to grab anyone that is within reach to help me. Someone grabs each of my hands and pulls them down to my sides. Helpless now, I allow myself to be shuffled through the crowd, all the while being touched by several complete strangers.

Once on the other side of the room, I am pushed through an open door into a private lounge. I let out a scream as the door shuts, but no one comes to my rescue. I am dumped unceremoniously on the floor in the middle of the dimly lit room, so I sit up and take the opportunity to see what I'm up against.

There are five men standing around me in a circle, including the original dangerous looking man that wanted to dance. He seems to be the one who is in control of the others so I focus on him alone.

"I don't know what the fuck you think you're doing, but if the man I came with finds out you have me here..."

"Save it slut," he barks, kicking me in the stomach. I am shaking now in pain, anger, and fear. Where is my captor? I wonder.

"Here's how this is going to go. My friends and I came out tonight looking for a good time, so you're going to give it to us. The problem is, we can't leave any marks on you, so you're going to have to be extra nice to ensure your safety. If you refuse to cooperate, we'll just have to cut your throat and tell your friend that you ran away. He still won't be happy, but it will get us off the hook. Do you understand?"

Before I can respond, I hear a switchblade open behind me. My throat suddenly dry with fear, I simply nod.

"Good," he says. They all drop to the floor around me and I feel my arms and legs being spread out and pinned. The leader lays his body over mine and kisses my exposed breasts. The bottom of my dress is up around my waist and he grinds his jean clad cock against my bare pussy.

Groaning in misery, I shut my eyes and lay still, allowing the assault. Remembering the previous evening, I had no intention of trying to take on five men. I feel a tear slip down my cheek when I hear the leader's zipper. Feeling helpless, I take a shuddering breath as I feel him press the head of his cock against my splayed hole...
Old 10-21-2007, 03:58 AM   #27
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

What an enthrawling story, delightful and intense. I sure do hope there is more. Her attitude is sweet, her acceptance is appropriate. I'd love to see additional sections added.
NoTrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:42 PM   #28
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

victim4u, I want you to know this is the most incredible erotic story I have ever read. The best by FAR. I look forward to more installments
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:38 AM   #29
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

Oh my god.. its absolutely amazing.. I remember the first time I read the beginning and was just praying you'd continue.. and you have taken it to new heights.. please don't leave us in suspense much longer! Lets see what they do to her

This is going to give me amazing dreams tonight
Old 12-13-2007, 12:18 PM   #30
zero7destiny

zero7destiny has initial reputation

Incredible , This is by far the Best Rape story I have every read ever!! It was amazing cliff hanger after cliff hanger, I can totally relate to the character felt like her...I had to paused and go like Wow, Whoa, Oh, Ugh, Ewww and Wow again....I just can't wait to know what happens on the 3rd day oh my the 3rd day!!!!!!and other additions. Oh please come back and finish victim4u pretty please with sugar on top

Last edited by zero7destiny; 12-13-2007 at 12:20 PM.
zero7destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:29 AM   #31
victim4u
Privileged Member

I am tense, preparing for yet another invasion, when I feel the men surrounding me release my hands and ankles. At the same moment, I feel something warm drizzle onto my chest. I open my eyes in confusion and find myself met with the lifeless stare of my would-be abuser. I feel a scream forming in the back of my throat but my mouth hangs open with no sound coming out. Someone rolls the unfortunate man off of me as I try to wipe away the blood that is now cooling on my skin.

"I'm guessing that Randy here didn't explain to any of you that this woman belongs to me."

At the sound of my captor's voice, relief floods through me. I scramble around behind him and watch as the other four men stand gaping at the now dead Randy. One looks up as though he'd like to retaliate but my captor's tall friend steps out of the darkness and stares him down.

Without another word, the two men take each of my arms and escort me out of the dark room. I shiver with the shock of everything that had just happened and the tall man wraps his coat around me. I am hustled past all of the oblivious dancers to a small office behind the main stage. There's a round man sitting at a desk and he looks up when we enter.

"Philip, we have a situation that needs to be handled."

"What kind of situation are we talking about?" he asks, looking me up and down.

"You're gonna need to do some cleaning up."

The man looks at the ceiling, saying nothing for a few minutes, then asks, "Who?"

"Randy," my captor responds. "He took the liberty of sampling my goods, and thought he should pass it around."

"Did anyone see it?" Philip asks.

"There are four of your boys still in the room with their pants around their ankles. I don't know what story they'll tell but I can assure you I made no mistake."

Philip looks over at my captor's friend who nods in assent.

"I'll take care of it," he says at last. "Randy was a liability anyway."

The men walk me out of the office, through a hallway, and out a back door. The night is cool, and I shiver uncontrollably while they say their goodbyes. When we reach the car I can't hold it back anymore so I double over and vomit. After a few shaky breaths, I allow my captor to steer me into the car.

Fear grips me as I think about the way he just killed that man. He gets into the car and asks quietly, "Are you alright?"

I shake my head no as tears stream down my face. Without another word, he starts the car and drives us back. Hearing a thump from the back of the car, I shake my head as I realize that I'll probably have to get work done on it when this whole situation is over with. Then it occurs to me that I may not ever get the chance, so I sob quietly to myself until the car lulls me into a light sleep filled with dark dreams...

Last edited by victim4u; 12-20-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #32
sweetmizzery

sweetmizzery has initial reputation

Great story, Hope it keeps going. Maybe a MOD can put it in Sticky. The best on here so it deserves it.
sweetmizzery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #33
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

Oh hurray! Another addition! Thank you muchly.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:16 PM   #34
victim4u
Privileged Member

I wake as I feel the car roll to a stop. I feal disoriented and still queasy when my captor opens my door. The cool air feels good on my face so I get out of the car and lean against it's side. My captor puts an arm around my waist and I lean on him gratefully as he leads me back into the house. Once I'm settled on the couch, he brings me a glass of water and places a small pill in my hand. I look up at him, unsure about the pill.

"It's just something to calm your nerves," he says. He sits next to me and hands me the glass of water.

I think about it for a moment, then take the pill. I keep seeing the man from the club, Randy?, and the horrible twisted expression on his face. There are no doubts in my mind that the man sitting next to me killed Senator Marshing as well. My captor smiles when I hand him the empty glass.

"Now, this is going to make you sleepy. I know you've been through alot tonight and I'm sorry you had to see all of that. I just wanted to protect you. You understand that right?"

I nod as I look him in the eye. His expression is gentle, almost loving, but his eyes are cold. He gets up from the couch and then kneels down in front of me, taking my face in both of his hands.

"What I'm trying to say is that with everything that just happened I...well, I feel a little tense. Do you think you can help me with that before the pill takes effect?"

I keep my face carefully neutral and manage a shaky nod. I can feel the anger and fear rising in my throat and I'm terrified it will come out in a scream. I swallow it down, telling myself that I'll do what he wants if it means I stay alive.

"How can you help me?" he asks, a flicker of arousal in his eye.

"What do you mean?" I say in a low whisper. He leans in closer and I can feel his lips brush against my own as he answers.

"I want to know," he says softly,"what you think you can do to ease this tension. I have so much going through my mind tonight. I can't think straight. I just want to be close to you, but I know you've been through alot as well. So I need you to tell me, what are you willing to do."

Shivering in revulsion, I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I'll do whatever you ask," I say, looking at the floor.

"I'm so glad," he answers, pulling me down to the floor. He lays me on my back and pulls the bottom of my dress up around my waist. Then he pulls the top down, exposing my breasts again. He settles himself between my thighs and pushes my arms above my head.

Leaning down so his face is inches from my ear he whispers, "I want to know everything Randy said and did to you, in detail"

Tears stream down my face as I describe everything I could remember that happened. I feel his erection growing against my bare skin. When I'm finished, he gently wipes one side of my face and says, "It's almost too bad I came in when I did. We could have had more fun if I'd shown up later. This gives me a wonderful idea though. Tell me, were you ever abused as a child?"

Angry now, I don't answer him, but my expression gives me away.

"Tell me everything..."
Old 12-21-2007, 03:47 AM   #35
zero7destiny

Yeeesssssssssssssssssssss, tell us everything!
Old 12-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #36
victim4u
Privileged Member

"No," I say quietly. My heart is pounding in my chest, but I hold his gaze. I am secretly proud of myself for standing my ground.

"I wasn't asking you Brooklynn, so I'm afraid no isn't an option." I see the disapproval in his eyes, and I'm terrified, but I feel that he's asking too much. I tilt my chin up in defiance and say nothing.

The corners of his mouth twitch with a suppressed smile. Somehow that frightens me more than his anger. He reaches behind him and pulls something out of his back pocket. Bringing it inches from my face, he flips open the blade and I can see that it is still covered in Randy's blood. For just a second, I am sure my heart's stopped.

"I'm not going to tell you again," he says, slowly waving the knife in front of my eyes. "I'm pleased that you still have spirit, that makes these games more interesting. Unfortunately, I have very little patience right now, and you have very little time before that pill kicks in. We both know that you're going to do what you're told eventually, so why not do it now and save us both the trouble?"

My courage has fled with death staring me in the face. I can feel the pill starting to take effect and it makes my head spin. I take a deep, shuddering breath, and I begin.

"It was my uncle."

"How did it begin?" he asks.

"It started when I moved in with him and my aunt. He was always too close, always looking at me. I tried to stay away from him but I was never quick enough." My eyes close as I remember. I can feel his breathing pick up, and the heat from his crotch is almost unbearable.

"What happened the first time he tried something?"

"I was on the couch, watching Princess Bride. It used to be one of my favorites. He came in from work and sat on his chair. I remember the way he just sat there and stared, without saying anything. No one else was home so I was really uncomfortable. Then, he picked up the remote and pushed play on the VCR. Princess Bride was replaced with one of his pornos. I didn't know what to do. I knew it was wrong but I was afraid of him so I said nothing. He asked me to come sit with him but I told him I didn't want to. He asked if I liked what I saw. I said no and told him it was inappropriate before I could stop myself. He asked me if he could at least get off."

Tears are pouring down my face now as I relive the memories. I opened my eyes to look at my captor and saw disappointment in his face. In humiliation I squeeze them shut again.

"Brooklynn, I'm sure all of this is very difficult for you. But, I'm not your therapist. I don't need to know all of the background information. I want to know what he DID to you. So, begin again, and please stay on track."

I was starting to feel drunk. My emotions were a tangled mess and I was mortified that I'd just displeased him. With new found enthusiasm, I started again.

"He used to come to me at night. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Good girl. Let's take this into the bedroom so you can remember in a more comfortable setting."

He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. Laying me down, he pulls off my dress and lays down next to me. "What did you wear to bed?" he asks.

I tell him and he gets up for a moment. The room is spinning a little less now but my eyes won't straighten out so I can't see very well. He returns with the required t-shirt and underwear and dresses me like a limp doll. Laying me back down, he stands beside the bed and tells me to continue.

"When I would go to bed, he would wait until he thought I was asleep. I never was because I knew he was coming. I would hear him walk down the stairs quietly, so he wouldn't wake my aunt sleeping above. Then he'd crawl next to me on the bed."

"Like this?" I feel someone crawl across the bed to me and I squeeze my eyes shut. My confused mind tells me to lie very still and he'll go away, but eventually realizes that it's my captor. "Yes," I whisper.

"What happens next?"

"He would start by touching me, usually on my stomach." I feel a hand caress my midsection. "Then, he would let his hand wander a little too far." The hand brushes the underside of my breast. "Then he would use his mouth."

"How," my captor rasps.

"He always started by licking my lips. Then he would kiss me everywhere, softly so I wouldn't wake up. I would lay there terrified while he touched and kissed me, trying so hard not to move. Then I would feel him shake next to me and something warm would land on my chest. Then he'd kiss my mouth, say thank you, and leave. I would cry myself to sleep."

The words just tumble out of my mouth. I had never told anyone about this so once the floodgate opened, I couldn't stop it.

"Did he ever rape you?"

My captor's voice startles me. I had forgotten he was there, had no longer felt his hand on me. "No," I say, "He would just talk dirty to me, under his breath. I think it turned him on."

I can feel his hand now and I can't move. My lungs feel tight and my mouth is dry. My terrified mind keeps telling me that this is my uncle, not my captor, and somehow that's much worse. The hand moves up my shirt and fully cups my breast, softly. Pretending I'm asleep, I try to roll over so he won't have access. The hand holds me firmly down as I feel a tongue snake out and lap across my lips.

I want to vomit. My rational mind keeps saying that too much time has passed since all of this so it can't be happening, but every other part of me screams in despair and drowns out the voice of reason. Please make him stop, I beg god, but I feel him lift my shirt and cover one nipple with his mouth. He suckles softly, lifting his head every few seconds to mutter his filth.

"You're so sexy." "I can't wait to stick my tongue in your tight little cunt." "You've got me so hard you little whore."

I don't move a muscle, not even when I feel him slide his hand down between my legs. He caresses me through my underwear while he slops his mouth over my other nipple. He shoves his hand roughly between my thighs, making me gasp a little. He's never been so forceful before. He pries them apart and I feel his breath on my sex. He pulls my underwear to the side and shoves his tongue inside of me.

I start to panic now. This is all different, HE is different, what if he tries to go all the way? I can hear his slurping and feel his warm tongue sliding around, and I also feel my body start to respond.

"I knew you were a little slut. You're loving this." "I've got something special for you tonight."

My mind races. What does he mean "something special". I don't want him to be my first! I want to wait until I'm married! I open my eyes and start to say something, but he covers my mouth with his hand. With his other hand he rips off my underwear. The force behind it makes me squeal into his hand. He slaps me once and tells me to shut up. I do my best to cry quietly so he lifts his hand from my mouth and grabs both of my breasts, squeezing them.

"Please stop Charlie," I squeak and I see him smile.

"Have you ever gone all the way with a boy?" he asks.

My face turns red as I shake my head no.

"That's good. You know I love you very much, and I'm going to show you how much tonight. I need you to spread your legs baby."

I shake my head no again.

"If you don't spread your legs for me, I'm going to have to flip you over and it's going to hurt alot more. This way, I can make you feel good."

I'm sobbing now and I cover my face with my hands as I spread my legs apart. I can feel him put something against me and I try to squirm backwards on the bed. He grabs my waist with both of his hands and holds me against him.

"You feel so tight," he says in wonder. I don't know what he means by it so I take it as some kind of insult and cry harder.

He pushes himself into me and I cry out at the sharp pain. I feel him fill me and I shake my head and say no over and over again. He starts to thrust and I wonder miserably if I'll get pregnant. I can hear him panting and grunting in pleasure and, after a few minutes, I can feel the first tingles as well. My humiliation mounts as I feel my muscles "down there" contract around him.

"You're mine now. I will always be your first, do you understand that?"

I sob louder as I tell him I understand. He smiles, then pries my hands from my face and kisses me deeply as he thrusts his way to completion. I feel him twitch inside me and know instinctively that he's done. He lays there, inside me, holding me and stroking me while I cry.

"It's okay baby," he whispers. "I'll never leave you, I love you."

"I'll never get married. Nobody's gonna want me," I sob.

"No one else can have you. You're mine, remember?"

What he says makes sense, so my crying slows. "Charlie, I'm pretty tired now," I say.

"Go to sleep then Brooklynn. And don't call me Charlie anymore, I don't like it."

"What should I call you?"

"Call me Roland," he answers.

I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm still so confused but I'll have to deal with it tomorrow. Maybe Charlie, I mean Roland, will take me to school early so I can spend some time alone.

"Goodnight Roland," I say, and the last thing I feel is his lips brushing my forehead as he wraps his arms around me...
Old 12-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #37
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow...just wow. I'm so in love with this story.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:25 AM   #38
victim4u
Privileged Member

The sun is shining through the windows when I wake the next morning. I open one eye to test it, then wince and groan in misery. I must have drank way too much last night, I think as I struggle into a sitting position. For a second I panic, I don't know where I am. Then it all comes rushing back to me. The kidnapping, the rape, the deal, the club... Oh my god, the club! The horror of it all makes me shiver as I replay the previous night's events in my head. The last thing I can remember is taking the pill and laying on the floor. I shrug, thinking my captor must have carried me to bed when he was done.

I walk into the living room and I'm met with his shining smile. My heart jumps a little at the sight of him. I've never realized just how handsome he is.

"Good morning Brooklynn," he says quietly as he hands me a cup of coffee.

I take it, grateful, and reply, "Good morning Roland." He kisses me on the cheek as he passes by and continues down into his basement, closing the door behind him. It's only after the door shuts that I realize what I just said. How do I know his name, I wonder. I think he must have told me last night, but I can't remember when. The more I try to nail down the details of the night before, the more I get the feeling that I'm forgetting something important.

In horror, I realize that it's day 3. Of course I forgot something important, today is my test. Today I find out whether or not I'm allowed to go home. Everything else forgotten, I focus on figuring out what my test is going to be. And what I'm going to do if I go home. The idea of going to the police terrifies me, and makes me a little sad. It's not like Roland ever seriously hurt me. And he did save my life twice.

I faintly register a soft slapping sound in the background. I dismiss it as I consider my feelings for Roland. He's holding me against my will, but he's brought me so much pleasure. And he's easy on the eyes too. Maybe some day down the road we could have dinner together...

I stop short. I feel fear creeping into my spine but I don't know why. I hear the slapping sound again, but louder this time. I wonder where all of these new feelings have come from. I can't remember feeling this way yesterday. Of course, I did enjoy going to the club with him before everything went south. Maybe I'm making something out of nothing.

Hearing the slapping sound again, I follow the sound to the basement door. Putting my ear against the wood I hear another muffled sound behind it. I wonder what he's doing down there. I sip my coffee and wander back into the living room to think more on the upcoming test...
Old 12-22-2007, 11:02 AM   #39
zero7destiny

please continue...i luv it so

Last edited by zero7destiny; 12-22-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:30 AM   #40
victim4u
Privileged Member

I'm still lost in thought when he comes up behind me. I jump when I feel his arms circle my waist, almost losing my coffee mug. He pulls me to him and I can feel his arousal pressed against my back. He places his chin on my shoulder and nips at my ear.

"Today's the big day," he says, whispering into my ear. "Are you ready for it?"

My heart is hammering in my chest. I swallow hard, a little afraid now, and nod slowly. I try to turn around to face him but he holds me still.

"First, we go to the basement."

He pushes me ahead of him and stops in front of his bedroom. "Stay," he commands. He walks into the room and returns a moment later with a tie that he uses to blindfold me. He takes the coffee mug from my hand and leads me down a set of stairs, into the basement I assume. The air seems colder and holds the musty odor of a room with no windows. I am led forward a few steps then he guides me into a chair. I say nothing, not wanting to lose my chance to go home.

"Before we begin," he says, "I want to ask you a question. You need to be completely honest with me because I have ways of knowing when you lie and would be very disappointed. As long as I am in control, it wouldn't be wise to displease me. Do you understand?"

I nod again as my mind kicks in to overdrive. This has to be a trick, I think. There is a strange muffled sound coming from my right. I can't identify it but I am reminded of the slapping sound I had heard earlier. I'm confused but it's too late to turn back now.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asks.

I consider my answer, trying to find the right words to convey how I feel. Unable to express myself correctly, I finally settle with, "Yes and no." I can hear it's lack of conviction and I wince a little inside, sure he will be angry. He asks me to explain my answer so I take a deep breath and begin my halting reply.

"I'm afraid of you because you have so much...authority? No, that's not right. Because...you seem like you're always in control, but I've seen times when you're not. I don't know where the...line is drawn, the one that makes you snap. You get so angry with me when I disobey you, but you were in complete control when you killed that man yesterday. There's a certain...coldness about you, and it's unpredictable..." I falter. I know what I'm trying to say, but it feels like it's coming out wrong. I can feel my palms sweating in fear.

"And why do you say you aren't afraid of me?" he asks, his voice calm and patient.

"I...don't know. I'm just not," I finish lamely. He says nothing, so panic makes me continue. "I was afraid of you, but now I'm not and I don't know why. I should be. You're a dangerous man, and I'm at your mercy. I just have this feeling that you look out for me. You've saved me twice already. I just feel like you're always going to be there for me and you have my best interests at heart." I hear myself babbling but I can't bring myself to stop until I feel his finger press against my lips.

"That's enough," he says. "Put your hands at your sides for me."

I do as he asks and feel him tie me tightly to the chair. I can still hear that muffled sound and feel like I should know what it is. Distractedly, I wonder why he's bothering to tie me when I intend to cooperate with all he asks. I can't think of anything I haven't already done for him. When he finishes securing me I sense him walk around behind me.

"It's time," he says softly, his breath hot against my neck. He removes the blindfold and pulls it across my mouth as I gasp in horror...

Last edited by victim4u; 04-13-2008 at 04:06 PM.