Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2009, 02:31 AM   #41
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Her heart grew a bit lighter as they approached the cellar door. Now was her chance--any dreams she had of completing her mission were gone, now she simply wanted to escape and return home--all she had to do was step through the door and slam it behind her, giving her a few precious seconds to collect her scythe and flee. Her campsite from the other night was only a couple of miles back. If she could make it there she could collect the rest of her supplies and...

She felt the creatures grab her arms suddenly as if they knew what she had been thinking. Half-pushing her forward, they stepped out of the hut, and walked her over to a strange little hot spring, then let go of her arms and shoved her toward it. Briar stared at it for a bit, once thinking that she saw a human face in the steam. Shaking her head as if to clear her thoughts, she experimentally placed one toe in the water, testing the temperature. It was perfect. Gingerly, she slid her whole body into the water, letting it soothe away her aches and pains as she washed herself thoroughly, trying to remove any traces of his seed and her blood from when he had brutally taken her virginity. Finally, she went to work at trying to scrub the strange markings from her body. She scrubbed and she scrubbed until her skin was pink but nothing happened.

Swearing under her breath, she leaned back, allowing herself to relax for a bit. After a long while she forced herself to climb out of the spring, shivering as her bare skin came in contact with the air. She glanced at each of the two guards, wondering if she could outrun them, but judging from their long strides she knew that she couldn't. Sighing, Briar obediently walked over to them, looking up at their masked faces.

"I don't suppose he gave me anything to wear, did he?" She asked, hoping fervently that she would not be expected to spend her time here nude at all times.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #42
VikingRaider

VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)

The creatures just stood in silence, either not understanding her question of not caring. Regardless of the answer they flanked her again, taking her arms and forcing her back towards the hut. To their credit they kept a steady, slow pace as to not drag her aloung but they their grip was still vice-like with their strength.

Back inside it appeared as though someone or something had taken the time to clean the hut since their battle. While the door was still missing but the broken wood had been gathered up and left out side in a pile and a piece of cloth placed over the frame. The inside had been cleaned of the creatures corpse and some of the blood, though the wooden floorboards still held a stain from where she had originally "killed" it. Her weapon was no where to be seen. Even the sorcerers dinner had been cleaned up, leaving nothing but the table, chairs, fireplace, and a bookshelf. There was a locked door on the he other side of the wall with no sounds coming from the other side. The whole place was eerily quite.

The creatures remained outside after pushing her inside, leaving her alone for the first time. As if her question had been answered there was a black dress in the style of the local peasantry, not something particularly fancy but made for comfort and ease of movement.
VikingRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:53 PM   #43
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shivering, she donned the black dress, the fabric clinging to her still-wet body like a second skin. It felt strange to wear a dress, the last time she had worn one was when she was but a child; preferring to wear the traditional warrior's garb of leggings, boots, and a belted tunic when she got older. Nevertheless, she was glad to be clothed again. Even a dress was vastly superior to being forced to walked around naked as if she were the sorcerer's pet.

But the loss of her weapon was disconcerting. Of course, Briar hadn't been flat-out expecting for Crevis to leave her alone in a room with her scythe, but she had still hoped. The blade was a tribal heirloom, after all, passed down from generation to generation. Casting a despising glance at the locked door, she wondered if her captor was behind that door now, congratulating himself on the torture he had inflicted on her.

The smell of cooking food wafted into her nostrils, causing her stomach to rumble. Turning around to face the table, her eyes widened with surprise when she saw a cup of clear spring water, and a single plate, heaped high with herb-roasted chicken and potatoes. Sliding back into the chair, she sniffed the food suspiciously, then picked up a piece of chicken and looked it over, inspecting it for abnormalities. Finding none, she took an experimental bite. It was delicious. Her plate and the cup were cleared in a matter of minutes, causing her to feel better now that she had a full stomach. Briar didn't want to alert the creatures that she had finished her meal, wanting the moment of being alone to last a little longer. Standing, she walked over to the bookshelf, inspecting the dusty volumes of various shapes and sizes. Briar glanced furtively in both directions, then grabbed a particularly thick book from the shelf and started to flip through it as quietly as she could.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #44
VikingRaider

It was actually a fairly recent book, detailing the warring histories between the the different countries of the lands. It was from a different perspective however, that of the various sorcerers and witches that had been under the employ if Kings and Lords during wartime. It appeared to be a compilation of sorts from several different authors who had collected what knowledge they would of these men and women, most of whom lived lives of secrecy and suspicion.

"I see that you can read."

Crevis stood next to the table watching her with some interest as she looked over the pages of the book. She should not have noticed him come in, preferring to have the appearance of being able to come and go wherever he pleased. In reality, it was easier to create the illusion that concealed him that to teleport wherever he wished.

"It is good to see you have been trained in more than just the art of war," he continued, "the peasant rabble in these lands can barely make an 'X' to their name." His dark green eyes watched her, studying her reaction to him. "I trust the food was to your liking?"
Old 04-29-2009, 06:46 PM   #45
Dollface
Privileged Member

She jumped, nearly dropping the book when he spoke. "I see you can read.

Whirling around, a look of terrified confusion crossed her features when she saw him, her rapist and captor, studying her as if she were a particularly fascinating creature of the forest. "Only a little," she confessed, holding the book in front of her as if it were a shield. She backed away from him slowly, trying to put as much distance between their two bodies as possible. She was silent when he spoke, only nodding when he asked her if she had enjoyed the food. The fact that she hadn't noticed his entrance surprised and annoyed her, and it didn't occur to her that perhaps he had concealed himself magically, and that there was no way that she would have been able to detect that he was in the room with her.

"Where is my scythe?" She asked suddenly.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #46
VikingRaider

He looked a little disappointed when she revealed she could only read a little, as if he expected more from her. "It is safe," he said to answer her question. "Of course I have it locked away somewhere. After I know I can trust you again perhaps I will let you have it." Of course that would not be anytime soon. In all likelihood she was still plotting his demise. Oh well, at least things would not be getting boring anytime soon.

"Is this dress to your liking?" he suddenly changed the subject. "I could have something else made if it is not your style. Ah, but your still wet. Allow me." The fireplace came to life suddenly, the wooden logs spontaneously bursting into flame at his command. "There, I hope that's better."

Pulling up seat he gestured for her too take one near the fireplace, one that would leave them far enough apart she would be comfortable with. "Do sit, we have much to talk about." This gentlemans manner that he had on now was completely different than the man who just under a half hour ago was taking her virginity in such a savage manner. "I do not believe we have properly introduced ourselves yet. I am known as Crevis in these parts, though they may have already informed you of that." His eyes never left hers as he talked, his gaze intense and intelligent. "I hope that you will tell me your own name. I would hate to have to force it from you."
Old 04-29-2009, 07:16 PM   #47
Dollface
Privileged Member

She cautiously sat down in the chair he had motioned her to sit in. The warmth from the fire felt wonderful against her skin, and she allowed herself to relax a little. Even so, she was still on edge. His sudden change of demeanor was surprising to say the least, and she found herself dreading his next move even more now than when he had been outright cruel to her--at least she had known what to expect then, and could prepare herself in some small way.

Crevis... Yes, the messenger had told her of her target's name, among other things, but the name sounded all the more sinister when it was rolling off his tongue, rather than simply printed on a parchment. Briar shifted uncomfortably in her seat when he once again asked for her name. She still didn't want him to know it, a terrifying thought entering her mind that he may be able to use his magic against her in some way if he knew her name.

"Aerin," she said quietly, using the name of the land her mother hand been born in and hoping that he wouldn't be able to detect that she was lying. "My name is Aerin."
Old 04-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #48
VikingRaider

"Aerin," he tried the name out, seeing how it sounded as he though it over. "I have the strangest feeling I've heard that somewhere before." He couldn't quite place it, his memory never having failed him before. It hardly mattered though, even if she was lying all would eventually be revealed. "Well Aerin, I suppose you want to know what I plan to do with you."

With a snap of his fingers another robed creature entered through the door to the other room carrying a tray with a tea set layed out. This one had a more feminine appearance, but the sounds from when it moved were more crab-like than human. "You are to bear my child," he said as the creature poured him a cup of hot tea and handed it to him with a clawed, pale hand from underneath the robe. "You will live here where I can be assured you are healthy and safe, as well as look after the child's welfare." The creature approached Brair, making the same offer to her as it had its master. "Do not worry," Crevis explained, "they will not harm you unless instructed to by me."

Sipping his tea he continued. "Certain things will be expected of you of course. You will obey me and never try to escape, least you face punishment." S slight smirk on his face wit his next comment. "And of course, you will have the duty of keeping me 'entertained'."
Old 04-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #49
Dollface
Privileged Member

She hesitantly accepted a cup of tea, watching as the clawed hand delicately handled the exquisitely crafted teapot. Clutching the teacup, the creature handed the teacup to Briar, who took it, trying not to shudder when her fingers brushed against the creature's skin. "Thank you," she said uncertainly, not sure if the creature could understand her and not expecting a reply.

She sipped the tea as he spoke, her hand clenching the cup in silent anger as he detailed what was expected of her. It was becoming more and more difficult not to fling the hot liquid in his face as he spoke, but she kept her emotions in check for now; vowing right then and there that she would escape, and if she was carrying his child, she would raise it to be nothing like its father. But it was his next comment that caused her teacup to pause in midair as she went to take another sip.

"'Entertained'?" She repeated, her eyes darkening with anger, for she already knew what he was referring to even if she refused to admit it to herself. "And what, exactly, do you mean by that?"
Old 04-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #50
VikingRaider

Ah, there was that anger of her he had enjoyed before. Of course her question was trivial, she already knew exactly what he was speaking of. "My dear, we are a man and woman living together in a home. It would be a crime against God if we didn't do what came naturally."

He said 'God' with a hint of sarcasm. God had no place in his house after the things he had done. Oh if she only knew that she had only scratched the surface of his experiments. "You belong to me now mt dear, the markings on your body are proof enough of that. What would even happen if I let you go, would your people welcome you back with open arms? I don't know where you are from, but around here people do not take kindly to whore who carry the bastard offspring of a sorcerer."

He stood up from his chair, placing his cup of tea gently on the table. "Or perhaps you need another demonstration hmm?"How about you bend yourself over the table here and we make sure that my seed takes hold inside of you."
Old 04-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #51
Dollface
Privileged Member

"I don't belong to anyone," she hissed, also rising to her feet but moving the wooden chair in front of her, the cup full of hot tea clutched in one hand. "I'm not your slave, and you will not touch me again--markings or no markings."

Her body was tensed, waiting. A chair, a cup of tea, and possibly the fire from the fireplace were her only possible weapons in this scenario. On his side he had everything she had, plus his monstrosities, plus his magic which was capable of doing who-knew-what. Either way, the odds were horribly against her, a fact that she was very much aware of.

"And I'm not a whore, you have no idea what my people are like. They'll accept me no matter what," she said, though she knew it was all untrue. She could no longer be accepted as a warrior in their eyes, especially if she came back while with child.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #52
VikingRaider

From outside the two guards pushed past the fabric, stepping inside and facing Brair, a kind of growl coming up from behind their masks. They stopped as their master raised his hand, holding their position by the door. "That will not be necessary," he told them, keeping his eyes on Brair. "I can handle this alone." The guards said nothing, stepping back out into the darkness and leaving the two of them alone once more.

"You have a warriors spirit," he commended, still showing no outward signs of being worried. "You refuse to give up even after all you've seen. Truly traits to be admired." He stood his ground, his smirk growing wider knowing he still held all the cards. "But you must understand that fighting me is useless. You could not kill me armed with your weapon, how will you defeat me now? Besides..."

A whisper escaped his lips and at his command the her dress suddenly wrapped itself tightly around her legs, forbidding any movement and throwing her off balance completely. "Dresses are so unsuited for fighting in." The fabric held tight around her as he walked arrogantly closer. "Do not try and fight me Aerin. This is my domain and the spells I have in place make escape impossible. This can be good for you Aerin. You could have pleasures beyond your imagination if you but submit. Or you can struggle and face the full extent of horror."
Old 04-29-2009, 09:03 PM   #53
Dollface
Privileged Member

She screamed in frustration as the skirt of her dress pinned her legs together. Losing balance, she grabbed hold of the chair, now forced to use it to support herself rather than as a weapon. The teacup fell to the floor, shattering into a million pieces and splashing Briar with tea as she desperately clutched the chair, beginning to sob again. Years of training, wasted. Why was this happening to her? This was supposed to be a simple mission, she should be heading home now, tired but happy; eager to see her family, friends and home again.

"Don't touch me!" She was screaming at him through her tears. "Don't you dare touch me! I'll kill you I swear!"

Miserably, she fought against her own dress, trying in vain to kick her legs free of the durable cloth.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #54
VikingRaider

It was simple enough to kick the chair out from under her arms and send her falling face first to the floor. Crevis stood over her, not letting up his control over her dress. The incantation could last however long he wanted, having prepared this dress while she bathed specifically for this sort of reason. "You could barely touch me and still you plan on ending my life? Oh you still have much to learn sweet Aerin."

Bending down to his knees on top of her he allowed the nail of his index finger to crow into a sharp claw, using it to slice through the fabric covering her bottom. It was a simple enough process, leaving the rest of her legs still trapped. "It would seem you still need a lesson in humility." His hand cupped her ass and squeezed it, pushing the cheeks aside and enjoying the feel of her warm body under his palm.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #55
Dollface
Privileged Member

Blood trickled from her forehead as she lay face down where she had fallen, stunned. Then she heard something tear. Lifting her head, she saw Crevis kneeling by her still-trapped legs, and there was now a long slit in her dress that exposed her bare ass. Stiffening, she felt him grope and squeeze her ass with his hands, exploring her. With a cry of fear, she used her hands to turn herself over, then scooted out of the way, inadvertently backing herself into a corner. She stared at him apprehensively, watching as he approached seeming to enjoy himself.

"Please, no more," she was begging now, her warrior resolve all but gone, leaving her a frightened, sobbing girl. "It hurt so much last time. Please don't hurt me. Please!" As she spoke, she continued to try to free her legs, her hips wiggling with the effort, and her eyes never once leaving him.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:43 PM   #56
VikingRaider

He approached slowly, drawing out her torture with each step. "So the mighty warrior can be trained after all." With another whisper the rest of her dress locks up, her sleeves becoming stiff and bending her arms behind her back leaving her truly helpless. "Then I will teach you never to cross me girl."

Moving over her sobbing form he turned her over again, his hands spreading her asscheeks as he looked her over. "Your people were fools to send you here," he told her, slapping her ass and leaving a red mark on her pale skin. "You are lost to them now and belong to me, every part of you belongs to me." Undoing his own clothing he pulled his manhood free again, as hard as it was before and eager to teach the woman below it who was in charge. Of course, with her legs trapped like that there was really only a few options at his disposal. Her mouth was out of the question, so that left only one...

Pressing forward Crevis lined his cock up against her ass, finding it still a little wet from the pool. Good, that would make this a tad easier for me. Continuing with his ravaging of her body he lined the tip of him up against the tight ring of her asshole and thrust!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:10 PM   #57
Dollface
Privileged Member

She screamed loud and long when he entered her for a second time; this time invading her body in a place that she had never even dreamed would fall victim to his twisted desires. Using her whole body, she tried to buck him off of her, writhing in agony as he thrusted deeper into her. She couldn't decide which was worse: this or the taking of her virginity, either way she found herself once again wishing for death to take her away from this madman and his house of horrors.

"No more!" She screamed almost incomprehensibly as he pounded into her again and again. "Please! I'll serve you however I can! I'll bare as many children as you want! Just stop!"

By now, Briar was rattling off as many things as she could think of, not even thinking of the consequences. In her pain, she promised him things that she would have flat-out rebelled against before this point.

"I'll tell you my real name! I'll tell you who sent me! Please, just don't hurt me anymore!"
Old 04-29-2009, 11:51 PM   #58
VikingRaider

It almost hurt him to thrust inside her, her rectum a little too dry to thrust with any real ease. His grip on her ass was harsh as he moved in and out off her, ripping her open without any remorse or pity. He was stretching her out in ways her body was never meant too, drawing out his own pleasure by punishing her body past its breaking point.

At her cries he stopped his movement, his entire length impaling her but not pulling out. He grabbed her hair, lifting her face up towards him. Her back was bent back painfully as he looked down at her. "Ah, so the warrior shows her real colors at last hmm?"

He slapped her ass like he owned it, worsening the pain as he shook her. "Tell me everything. Tell me who who are, who sent you, and who else may be coming after me. If you want this to end you will hold nothing back or else..." He pressed into her ass, his threat lingering in the air.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #59
Dollface
Privileged Member

Briar groaned as he pulled her up by her hair, his face next to her own as he mocked her. She hated herself then, and hated the fact that she had given up so easily. But between the loss of her freedom and her virginity, the abuse he had inflicted on her and all the things she had seen, Briar felt as if she was going mad. Another scream tore through her as he smacked her ass. But as all this was happening, she felt herself becoming aware of a possible opportunity, possibly the only one that she would have in a long, long while.

"I-If I tell you who is coming, you have to promise not t-to hurt them, o-or use them as one of your... your experiments," she sobbed, but felt herself beginning to grow bolder. "And I-I want to s-see my family again. Just for a short while. A-after I have your ch-child."

She refused to see any bastard offspring of their forced coupling as hers. Hence, why she said 'your' instead of 'our'. The way she figured things, all she would be doing was carrying his spawn inside her as if it were some sort of parasite that her body would eventually dispel.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:46 AM   #60
VikingRaider

Crevis grip on her tightened. So, she wasn't willing to give up completely. She was well on the way to fully succumbing to his will, something he would look forward to with relish. He pulled out of her ass slightly only to push it back in with all his strength, feeling her body spasm in pain around him. "I will do what it takes to protect my domain, but I will not kill them nor will I use them for my experiments." His tongue rain up her neck, tasting her fear as she tried to keep in control of her emotions.

"I will allow you to see your family, but you will return..." His free hand ran over her belly, the resting place for his future children, "...I will be taking you up on your offer of bearing more children for me...

His grip grew more gentle, her pain lessening slightly but nowhere near enough. "Now tell me everything.