Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 02:10 AM   #41
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After having my mouth gagged again and hearing his works i knew the only thing for me to do to save myself from more pain was just to lay there and let him do what he wants. I lay my head and chest on the bed showing i have no resistance to him anymore, waiting for his next move.

Last edited by my dark side; 01-06-2007 at 02:18 AM.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:23 AM   #42
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

"Well let's see just how well I can trust you now." He said as he released his hold on her wrists and let them fall down to her sides. He gave her a few moments to let her muscles relax and to also judge her actions.

"Put your arms out in front of you." He kept his legs pushed up against hers so she couldn't get away or kick him. Attacking him from the position she was in would be very difficult.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:29 AM   #43
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As i moved my arms i could feel him moving in time with my movements, not trusting that i will keep to my word i gave earlier.

After giving my arms some movement i placed them palm down outstreached as much as i could on the bed infront of me, just as he had said to do. I didnt try anything, i didnt remove the gag or the dildo or try and take a swing at him.Hoping that that now proves to him that i am done with struggling and just want it over with. I keep telling myself, let him fuck you and then he will leave.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:36 AM   #44
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Good Toy." He stepped back slowly and kicked her feet apart slightly to reveal the thick dildo between her legs. Grabing the end of it he gave it another push into her, waiting to see how she reacted to the pain. This cruel way of testing her was turning him on. His hurting her and pushing her to see just how far would she keep this docile attitude up.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-06-2007, 02:42 AM   #45
my dark side
Banned

My body tenses with the pain of the dildo being thrust into me even more, its so painfull and i scream into my gag and grip the bedding with my hands for a breif moment before releasing them and just start sobbing with my head in the bed. I have a feeling he is testing me and waiting for me to try something that will give him an excuse to do other things to me but i refuse to fall for it.

i manage to cope and keep myself from doign anything stupid even though the amount of hate towards him is growing deeply, by telling myself he will be gone in an hour if i just lay here and dont fight back
Old 01-06-2007, 02:47 AM   #46
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"The Toy is learning." He said with a rough gravely voice as her muffled scream excited him. Again he pulled the dildo slowly out and thrust it inside her again. Her back arched and she grabed at the sheets once more, exciting him further.

"But she didn't behave before." He shoved the dildo in once more and let it stay there, stretching her out and causing intense pain deep inside her tight cunt. "Bad Toys are spanked." With his hand free from holding the dildo he brought it down on her bare ass with a hard strike, leaving a fierce red mark.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:52 AM   #47
my dark side
Banned

"Argh" my screams muffled by the gag in my mouth, but still i dont react to it, then a fierce sting on my ass was the topping to my limit of the amount of pain i could try and ignore in such a small amount of time. with my hands still on the bed but the rest of my body slowly sinking in to its self i curled up from all the pain and was crying as hard as i could, this caused me to not be able to take any breaths and slowly i started passing out from the pain and the lack of oxygen combined.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:55 AM   #48
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Again his hand came down on her ass, leaving another red mark on her nice round cheek. The strike made her tense up which meant the dildo inside of her became even more excruciating as she tightened around it.

"Wish you would have just let me fuck you now?"

Old 01-06-2007, 03:01 AM   #49
my dark side
Banned

Still unabel to do anything but cry and struggle to breath though the crying i nod my head in agreement. I cant take the pain anymore and i just slump over in a state of unconcousness, although in realitiy i wasnt quiet there i wanted him to think that as i needed a break from the pain and i know that if i have one more thrust shoved into me or one more full streangth slap across my ass i will be unconcious and i dont even want to think about the things he will be able to go and the equipment he would be able to lay his hands apone if that was to happen.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:17 AM   #50
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Good." He growls out while reaching out to grab hold of her hips. Curling his fingers tight around her delicate body he yanks her ass up in the air a little higher while keeping her head on the bed with her arms still stretched out in front. The shift causes the dildo inside of her to shift, but remain deep inside of her. To thick and full to fall out easily.

"Beg me to fuck you Toy." He says as he moves up between her legs now, her ass the perfect height. He lays the length of his cock inbetween her crack so she can feel the thickness and girth of it.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:22 AM   #51
my dark side
Banned

O god whys he doing this i think to myself, surely he wont do that. I cant take the risk, I beg under my gag for him to not do that but again my words come out as just mumble. My crying intensifies again and i forse myself not to react my trying to escape, it may just be another test i tell myself and i dont want to risk it
Old 01-06-2007, 03:28 AM   #52
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Take the gag out and beg Toy. Beg me to take you." Rocking his hips slightly, his shaft slides up and down the crack of her ass. Several drops of pre-cum drip off the engorged head and down into the crack, making his cock slide along her skin rather smoothly now.

"If you scream for help, you're done for. Now beg!"

Old 01-06-2007, 03:35 AM   #53
my dark side
Banned

I take the gag out as he says, "Please" i start before pausing, my tone changes "Please can you remove the dildo first, then i will do as you wish" " if it stays in me when you take me, im afraid the pain will be too intense and i will pass out, then you wound be able to have your fun" hoping that my works get to him i wait for his reaction of responce before continueing
Old 01-06-2007, 03:41 AM   #54
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Are you truely that fragile?" He asks, a hint of anger in his voice. His cock slides down the length of her crack again slowly and the head pushes against her tight little anal opening a moment. A threat and a tease at the same time.

"You can't take both holes full Toy?" He asks as he toys with her, putting the slightest pressure on her ass with the head of his cock, the dildo still firmly planted deep inside of her.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:52 AM   #55
my dark side
Banned

"I've never had Anal" my eyes red from tears "and ive never had anythin so big shoved into my vagina and continuesly pushed deeper into me " my pleading now become more of an annoying whinge to him. but i didnt want to risk becoming unconcious at all, i know things will turn bad for me. "I..I cant let you" my voice quiet as i know things will turn bad again. not moving a muscle to show i am not going to put up any fight i am just after one request first.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:02 AM   #56
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

His cruel laugh filled the room as he toyed with her more. A little more pressure applied to the tight hole of her ass with the thick round head of his cock. There was not enough lubrication on either his shaft or her ass to comfortable push it in for either of them at the moment, though the drops of pre-cum dripping from his head was doing a fairly good job of lubing her up enough for him to play with her.

"You can't let me?" He laughed again then and tightened his grip on her waist. "Toy you have no choice. I have all the say now. Now beg for it in the ass or I'll kill you."

Old 01-06-2007, 04:09 AM   #57
my dark side
Banned

My eyes with fear at the threat of him killing me. i have no choice but to beg him for what he wants, i dont want to die, i will have to take my chance with the pain i am about to experiance."Please (gulp) Please, I CANT DO IT".

I failed his test but i could not let myself go through the pain if i could help it, i turn around and with one hand i push im away and with the other hand i yank out my torture device as i call it from my vagina.

Before i could do any more i felt a hard punch to the side of my head and i was forced down to to the ground by the impact.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:19 AM   #58
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Oh Toy. That's gonna cost you." Forcing her up onto her knees, he spreads her legs apart and moved in behind her. Her upper body is shoved down to the floor with a rough shove to her back and he holds her there with ass raised.

Spying another pair of her panties on the floor, a used pair that had fallen under the bed once he made his order to her. "Toy, put thos panties there under the bed in your mouth again nice and tight. Disobey and it will be the last thing you do." He said as his large thick cock slid up along her ass again as he held it up in the air.

Old 01-06-2007, 04:35 AM   #59
my dark side
Banned

Not wanting to be killed i do as he says. i shutter with the feeling of his shaft touching me again. my head is so sore from the earlier impact and no matter how much i struggle i cant seem to grab him at all with my hands, for now i decide to rest my bruised and shaken body to get some strenth back.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:39 AM   #60
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

With the dildo still within her reach, the mind games will continue.

"Toy, take the dildo that was so roughly shoved up your tight little cunt and slide it back here for me. That wasn't nice of you at all, pulling it out without permission." His cock once more pushes against her tight little ass hole. The pressure opening it up a little. Each drop of pre-cum right dripping right on the hole to lube it up some.