Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your entire body spasms wildly as you cum. I barely an able to dodge your head as you throw it back and scream, "Yes!" But my fingers don't stop working inside you, even though your juices come flowing out, soaking them. Suddenly, I can feel myself clenching. My arms wrap around your hips, yanking you back towards me, and holding you in place, as the first spurts of my cum shoot into your abused ass. Holding you steady as I pump a few times to get it all out. Shouting, "God Yes!" as I do. Finally collapsing down on top of you.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:42 PM   #42
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your fingers don’t give me any peace as I gasp still attached to you trying to catch my breathe. I felt my body building for another climax as you had no pity on me. Just before you pulled your fingers out of me I convulse once more shooting out more fluids. Your hands gripped my hips and you pull me back to you’re roughly, holding me in place as your seed rockets deeply into my ass. I don’t know how many times you pull back and thrust forward to spurt more of your hot sperm into me. I was shaking violently by the time you shouted out your satisfaction and then you collapsed on me, your cock wedged into my ass, your body heavy on my back. I was pressed into the back seat of the police cruiser trying to recapture my sanity as our breathing sounded loudly in the enclosed car.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slowly I pull out of you, and stuff my cock back into my pants. Unfortunately, I am no longer in my 20s, and two times in rapid succession has drained me. But I still want to keep a hold on you, because, well you are so damn hot. Reaching down, I pull your pants back up your legs and fasten them again. Nothing I can do about the shirt, with the buttons ripped off, but I do rehook your bra. At least you look presentable enough to walk into the department. I slide out of the backseat, taking a moment to admire your ass. Then I slam the door shut and climb into the front. "You're going to meet some new friends. Doesn't that sound nice?"
Old 02-13-2009, 09:37 PM   #44
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel you pull out of me and I relax a bit as I hear you zip your fly. I anticipated you unlocking the cuffs and letting me go but instead you pull up my slacks, rehook my bra and pull the edges of my blouse together. I waited patiently for you to let me go but I feel the seat shift a bit and after a bit I hear the back door slam. It was the sound of doom to me as you opened the front door and got in and closed the door. "You're going to meet some new friends. Doesn't that sound nice?" I hear your teasing voice and wonder what you meant by that. I lift my head up and turn it to look at the back of your head. “Please, let me go.” I begged you.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

My foot presses down on the gas, and the car jumps forward, moving even quicker down the back road than you were. Another privilege of the uniform. Not as fun as the one in my backseat, but it is good. You beg for me to let you go. At first I don't respond, letting you wonder. "You broke the law, you have to go to jail" I turn slightly, so that I can glance back at you. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't have any problems making friends." Then I start to laugh, a small chuckle at first, then shuddering cackles. "Of course, we don't have enough cash for seperating men and women."
Old 02-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #46
rvplymates
Banned

I felt my body shift forward as you floored the gas, but I didn’t fall off the seat which surprised me. It was obvious that you were not going to answer me. I was just about to ask you again or beg you more when you spoke. "You broke the law; you have to go to jail." You turn your head to look at me and I open my mouth again just to shut it as you spoke again. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't have any problems making friends." It struck me that you were seriously going to put me in jail and I felt real fear as I had no on to bail me out. My parents were dead and I had no other family. I looked at you as if you were nuts as you started to laugh, a small chuckle but soon you were laughing like a loon and I wondered why until you spoke and true fear ran through me. "Of course, we don't have enough cash for separating men and women." Was he kidding, was he going to put me in jail with men, no he wouldn’t do that, would he? I was alone with my thoughts as he sped down the road to an abrupt stop and when I lift my head I saw the police station. “Please don’t do this to me, you know I didn’t do anything wrong, this isn’t right.”
Old 02-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

"Life just isn't fair, isn't it?" I say as you plead with me, begging me not to do what I have planned. But you should have figured out by now that I only do what I want. I don't say another word until we pull into the lot. Then getting out, I reach into the backseat and violently yank you out of the car. My lips hover next to your ear, "If you say a word about what we did," running my tongue over your cheek and earlobes, briefly sucking on it, "and you're a dead woman." No further ado as I push you into the station and towards the cells.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #48
rvplymates
Banned

"Life just isn't fair, isn't it?" I turned my face back into the leather of the seat as I began to cry quietly. You did not need the satisfaction of knowing that you made me cry. I wondered how you could be so heartless, how you could live with yourself. I was scared to death as you opened the door and yanked me out of the back seat of the car. You crushed me to your body; your mouth was close to my ear, your breath causing chills through my body as you whispered in my ear. "If you say a word about what we did," The treat was interrupted as you ran your tongue over my cheek and earlobes. You had no regard for me at all as you sucked on my earlobe exciting me before you delivered the rest of your threat, "and you're a dead woman." I had no doubt that you meant what you said, I knew I had no avenue of escape with you. You pushed me into the police station and I had to keep regaining my balance as I did not think you would stop me from falling on my face. The cells suddenly appeared before my eyes with the last push and I stood by them just shaking as I did not want to go in there.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:45 AM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

There is only one other cop in the station eyes you. I can see in his eyes that he is envious of my catch. "She's a screamer George, so if she starts up again, no need to worry." He smiles and nods, as I shove you into the back. You stand in front of the cells trembling. My eyes scan, and I choose your place. There are three men in it, and one of whom was in for a rape.

Unlocking the door, I shove you inside, not taking the cuffs off. "Be nice to the new girl, alright?" Then I leave, slamming the door behind me. I hurry to the observation post to watch what is going to happen to you.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #50
rvplymates
Banned

I frowned as you told the cop on duty that I was a screamer and not to worry if I started up again. I wondered why you said that, I did not remember screaming when you took me. You shoved me through a door and I looked at the cells and began to tremble. I saw a lot of them were empty and that made me feel a little better but you moved me along and opened a cell and shoved me in. I heard you talking to someone and looked up as you told the three ment to be nice to the new girl.

I backed up and you slammed the door and there I was alone with three men. They looked at me and licked their lips and came toward me. "NO, go away." They kept on coming, and one man pushed the other two aside and came right up to me. He looked me up and down and saw my blouse had no button and pulled it open. "Hey guys look at these." He pulled me away from the bars to show the other two and I screamed loudly.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

I sit watching on the screen. Snacking lightly, I watch. The first guy pulls you away from the bars, yanking open your blouse. I watch your mouth open in a scream, but curse because there is no sound. Oh well, at least I am recording it. The other two, slowly circle, hands already rubbing their cocks. The first mans leg comes up and cracks against the back of your knee, driving you down. His hand grabs your cheeks, and I watch your mouth form into an 'O'. I like where this is going.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:26 PM   #52
rvplymates
Banned

I was scared to death as I watched the other men circling me, their hands were rubbing their cock and my eyes darted around looking for an avenue of escape. The man who had opened my blouse suddenly hits me behind my knees and I hit the floor hard. I felt his hands on my ass as he turned me onto my back and quickly opened my pants. He pulled my shoes off and then grabbed my pants and pulled them down and off. The other two men knelt down and ripped off my bra and before I knew what was happening I had a mouth on each breast sucking away. The first man didn’t waste time taking off my panties, he quickly ripped them off and I screamed as he lifted my hips and slammed his cock home. One of the men put his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams; tears ran down my cheeks from pain and humiliation.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch as the largest of the men throws you to the cell floor while the other two circle. In mere moments he is inside you, raping away. Checking my watch, from virgin to fuck toy in a matter of hours. What a horrible day for you. One of the other men, after covering your mouth climb on top of you. Removing his hand, he slides his cock past your lips, while the final man sucks on your tits and strokes his cock. He reaches up, grabbing a handful of your hair and wraps it around himself, jerking off furiously. I can only see flashes of you underneath their writhing bodies, but I know what is happening and smile.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #54
rvplymates
Banned

I felt the hand move from my mouth and I inhaled getting ready to scream when a huge cock slid into my mouth. I gagged as the owner began pounding it into my mouth and against the back of my throat but he did not stop his rough action. I felt my long wavy blond hair being pulled but did not know why as the man at my breast sucked harder as if he was getting very excited. The man who was pounding into my sex suddenly stabbed a finger into my rectum and I screamed against the cock in my mouth, I heard that man groan in pleasure as I screamed and screamed, his cock muffling the sound. A great rush of cum filled my pussy and the man inside me drew back and rammed forward several times to get every drop of his cum inside me. He dropped my legs and they hit the floor with a thud. I felt two mouths on my breasts once more before the man who had been sucking my breast for a long time left it and picked up my legs and put them on his shoulders. He lifted my hips higher then the first man and I screamed as he slammed into my ass. Pain consumed me as I screamed with each thrust. The man who had his cock in my mouth suddenly came and I felt his cum hit the back of my throat. I was choking when he yelled at me to swallow and I surprised myself by doing as he demanded. I wanted to throw up but couldn’t as he continued to ram his cock in my mouth until he empty all his cum it. He pulled out of my mouth and I still had the torturous pain in my ass. The two that had already taken me began to run their hands all over my body as I screamed loudly from the cock pounding wildly in my ass. After awhile he came and kept pounding into me until he filled my ass fully with his cum. He dropped my legs and the other two men joined him on the other side of the cell so that they could talk something over.

My eyes darted from one to the other as I somehow got into a sitting position and used my legs and cuffed hands to slowly push myself back into a corner. I tried to hide myself as best I could with out the use of my hands it seemed impossible. I tremble as I wondered what they would do to me next.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile watching the two men both cum inside you. Almost at the same time. Slowly you crawl into a corner, trying to protect yourself. But the third man, the one who hasn't come yet, grabs your hair and pulls you over to the only cot. He bends you over it, and roughly enters doggie style. His hands lock onto your tits, and I watch as he thrust quickly. Your face is positioned right at the camera, and I can see every twitch, every tear, every single sob.

Not surprisingly he doesn't last long. But instead of spurting inside you, he pulls out and cums across your back. That should be enough for now. I pop the surveillance tape out and slowly walk down to your cell. A broad smile on my face.

I open the door and find you still bent over the cot, weeping silently. Striding over, a hand on my gun, I eye the three. "Did you have fun." I ask them. Then, grabbing the chain of the cuffs, I pick you up, pants still around your ankles, and start to walk you out of the cell.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #56
rvplymates
Banned

I backed up to the bars as the big man came at me. A piercing scream ripped out of my mouth as he grabbed my hair and pulled me over to the cot. I couldn’t even drag my feet as his strength was unbelievable. He bent e over the cot and stabbed his cock inside me as his arms went around me to squeeze and torture my breasts. My body lurched forward with each powerful thrust as I cried and sob.

Suddenly he pulled out of me and I could feel his hot fluid shooting all over my back. It hit me that he must be cumming on me and I cried with humiliation. I suddenly heard your voice and wanted to hit you for doing this to me. I small scream slipped out of my lips as you grabbed the cuff and picked me up. My pants were dangling at my ankles as you took me out of the cell. My pants dropped off in the doorway and I could see the three men fighting over them so they could smell them. You put me down and walked me naked to a bathroom and pushed me inside. You shoved me in the shower and turned on the warm water. As the water stung my back your hands moved over my breasts and I cried out, “Please, no more.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:41 AM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

In the shower, my hands creep all over your body as you beg me to stop. But I am not going to rape you again. At least not yet. Instead my hands are washing off all the evidence. If I get to cop a feel, well then that's just a fringe benefit. "Shhhhh..." my voice is low, soothing, "I'm going to take you back to your car, and then you can drive off and pretend this never happened." I pull you dripping out of the shower, and pat you on the ass. We start to walk out of the station and I toss you bodily into my car. My hand lowers my fly and brings out my cock, standing at half mast. "All you have to do is suck me off while we go."
Old 02-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #58
rvplymates
Banned

“Stop it, Stop it,” I kept saying over and over but your hands keep moving over my body and your fingers delve inside both my pussy and ass. I try to turn away from you as the shower beats down on me but it didn’t matter which way I turned, you got me wherever I turned. It’s like you have more then one pair of hands and more fingers then 10. I hear you shushing me and I look at you in surprise as your voice is almost soothing. "I'm going to take you back to your car, and then you can drive off and pretend this never happened." That’s all I wanted to do was forget this horrible day and get away from you. I stop fighting you and stand still as you finish cleaning me up and pull me out of the shower. I frowned as you patted my ass and threw an oversized police shirt at me. I put it over my soaking wet body and it clung to me as you walk me to your police car and toss me in as if I am a rag doll.

I groaned as you got in the car and pulled down your fly. I shook my head no and looked at you like you were crazy as you spoke. "All you have to do is suck me off while we go." I had never done that before either but if it meant freedom I would do the best I could. I almost cried as you pulled me toward your crotch and pulled away from the police station. You drove really slowly and pushed my head down. My hands were trembling as I stroked your cock thinking about what I had to do. I wet my lips and opened my mouth to take in the head of your cock. I began to munch on it as if it was an ice cream cone with my lips as my tongue moved over the head of it. I moved around the whole circumference of it and could hear you groan as you drove along.

You pushed my head down so your cock filled my mouth but then stopped expecting me to do what. I improvised as I pressed my tongue to your little slit and tasted a sea water substance. I opened my mouth wider and moved along your shaft using the flat of my tongue to lick your cock as my mouth made suction around it. I stroked the base of your shaft as I wrapped my tongue around the circumference of it. I didn’t like this once bit, it was so humiliating but to get free I would do anything. I moved down and up your cock and heard you groaning louder. I sped up and sucked and licked faster and faster. It felt like an eternity and then I felt your cock throbbing in my mouth and wondered what that was all about.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm groaning, driving slowly down back roads, as your tongue scrapes up and down, driving my wild with passion. One hand resting lightly on the wheel, the other strokes your wet hair, and my fingertips run up and down your back. My hips move up and down slowly, barely perceptively. My eyes are half closed, causing the car to drift back and forth over the road. Lucky it is so late, and deserted.

Finally your car comes into view in my headlights. Parking the car, I grab the back of your head and force it down. My head and shaft slip into the back of your throat. I spasm, sending waves of liquid into your mouth. Holding position until you swallow it all. Then letting go, and you come up gasping.

I open the door and push you out, dropping into the dirt. My wheels spin, kicking mud onto you as I drive off, laughing. I look down, your liscene in my car, I will be visiting you at your house tomorrow morning.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:16 PM   #60
rvplymates
Banned

I heard your groans of passion as I moved up and down your cock. You were stroking my hair and running your fingers down my back as you hips moved up and down in sync with my sucking. I wanted this to be over quickly. It was taking too long for me. I felt the car stop and suddenly you forced my head down roughly and you cock slipped down my throat. I raised my hands to try to pry your hands off of my head but you held me firm as your fluids filled my mouth. I had to swallow it all or choke to death. Finally you let go of my head and I raised it up gasping for air.

You did not wait for me to start yelling at you. You just opened the door and pushed me out of the police car. I landed in the dirt and you took off laughing at me. Tears flowed down my face as I stood up and stumbled on the rocks as they cut my bare feet. I opened my car’s door and slipped inside and looked down at myself in the oversized police shirt, I wanted throw up as I looked at the ignition and saw my keys were still in it. I felt relief for a moment until I saw my hands shaking. I knew I had to calm down and get home so I started to breathe deeply and kept the memories of what had happened to me at bay.

I pulled myself together and drove home. As I entered the house I went right for the shower and washed myself for over an hour. I crawled into bed and drew my legs to my chest and cried myself to sleep. I didn’t know what time it was when I heard a banging on my door and my doorbell ringing. I struggled out of bed and put on a terry cloth robe and staggered down the stairs to the door and opened it wide.

I almost didn’t recognize you out of uniform as I stared at you. What were you doing here, how did you know where I lived, now what were you going to do to me. I was just about to scream at you when Mr. Jordon appeared at the bottom of my porch. “Well Jessie, you finally have a beau, your parents would be so happy if they were alive.” My face burned in embarrassment as you went right along with my neighbor’s assumption and introduced yourself and explained you were a cop and how you longed to take care of me.

It took all of my strength not to scream at both of you as you discussed me as if I wasn’t there. Finally Mr. Jordon said good-bye and I got ready to slam the door on you. As I saw his back turn the corner I slammed the door and raced for the stairs but something was wrong I didn’t hear the door slam and I screamed as your fingers intertwined in my hair and I stopped short.