Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Predator: Self Defense Instructor

The Predator: A series of stories involving a serial rapist who has a sadistic streak in him. He occasionally forces orgasm on a woman for humiliation, but in general he is vicious. There will be a series of stories in this thread, and I will always write them in the first person from his perspective. If at any time you wish to throw a character my way (based on whatever fantasy works for you) I would happily write a story involving a character of your choice (any age, ethnicity, virgin or non-virgin). Furthermore any female on this site is welcome to respond with the same story from the female’s perspective. Please enjoy!

The Predator-Women’s Self Defense Instructor

I have always had a fascination with pain being inflicted sexually upon a woman. Even as a young child, I always found the thought of a woman being hurt ‘down there’ exciting, before I even knew what rape or for that matter sex was. I guess the instinct for savagely violating a woman is ingrained through centuries of humanity even though mankind being more civilized now looks down on it. History is rife with references of rape as an acceptable means by which a man can please himself. There are references of rape in the bible, conquering armies have always subjected the women of conquered cities and nations to horrific sexual abuse and sadism was always enacted sexually on the unfortunate women who found themselves captive in such a city. The Greeks did it, the Persians, the Romans, the Christian crusaders, the Islamic crusaders. Everyone denies it, yet it is prevalent in every conflict. The Russians subjected German women to mass rapes in WW2, and even allied soldiers have committed rapes in 3rd world countries when they felt they could get away with it. Face it….us men are driven by an aggressive lust that under the right circumstances will overpower our sense of morality.

Me, I fucking love raping some screaming girl. I don’t really care which type. Blond, brunettes, black, white, oriental, catholic, Jewish, lesbian…anyone. I have no prejudices. Anything with a cunt is worthy of being brutalized by my cock as they scream for a mercy I will not show them. I gave up trying to be normal early in life. I knew it even as a young guy that rape turned me on. When I rented movies and found that there was a rape scene, I would make a show of saying “any guy who does that should be shot” but then when no-one was around I would watch that scene and rewind it repeatedly.

I don’t have any latent hatred for women. I was not abused by my mother (glad she doesn’t know what her boy turned into) and even when I was a young guy and did not fit in well, and was bullied a bit I often found that the girls in my junior high and high school were often the first ones to tell the bullies to leave me around. By the time I turned 15 I suddenly started to grow and all of a sudden the little geek became a big guy that people did not fuck with. Also, the girls who thus far had no interest in me started to pay attention and I became accepted by the others. I lost my virginity at 15 and became popular. I don’t know why I developed such a desire to rape women, to see fear in their eyes and hear the pain in their screams as I violated their bodies. They did nothing to me. I actually do quite fine with the ladies so I guess I don’t fit the profile. Women will have sex with me, but I am not interested in seeing ecstasy in a woman’s eyes while she screams “oh god..yesss”. I would rather see terror and hear “oh god it hurts…please,…please oh god…help”. It’s nothing personal ladies. Some of my best friends are females and I truly care about them and would never harm them. But strangers…………….no fucking pity.

Now I know it seems cliché, but obviously I prefer virgins. Despite what some females say, a virgin is tighter so it feels good. But it’s not just that. It’s the act of tearing her hymen. Knowing that the act of shoving myself into her for my pleasure, causes tearing and pain in her most intimate spot. Knowing that she does not have the experience to relax and allow herself to loosen or lubricate. Knowing that from the instant she feels that horrible tearing pain shooting through her being, as she is stretched painfully, and during the time that I am thrusting savagely into her tightness she is in agony. She of course can’t lubricate and when the blood and spit dry, the friction really starts making her scream horrifically.

I also love taking a woman in the ass. Hearing her scream as her shitter is split is the greatest pleasure a man can have. Even an experienced woman will be tortured by that.

Some day I will tell you all about my first rapes and how I got started, but for now let me tell you about a little lady who became my latest victim.

Making my way back from the gym, I was in a pissy mood. The gym was replacing all the heavy free weight equipment with that machine shit that does fuck all for you. The result of course is that there are always line ups by the squat racks and the benches, while the girlie machines dominate the space. The new manager was a fucking twat, and wanted a more “female friendly” gym with exercise balls, and multiple machines and exotic cardio equipment. What ever happened to going for a run? If you go to a gym, lift fucking weights! Anyway, I figured it was time to consider looking for a new gym. There was a new fitness center opened up in the area and it was worth my while to look in. I saw a class going on in what appeared to be one of the dance studios, and at first I thought it was aerobics, until……I saw the women practicing thrusting their hands out saying “Stop! Leave me alone!” in practiced assertive voices. I figured this could be good for a laugh. Standing nearby I watched as the practiced bullshit like breaking a hold (as though any rapist will be that predictable in his movements), and then they had target dummies and they would practice kicking the guy in the nuts. ‘Oh hey ladies, good idea. We would never expect that or see it coming’ I thought sarcastically. Waste of time and money for a false sense of security. Short of having a concealed carry license there is fucking little any woman can do to stop me when I want to rape her. One of my prior victims did reach for a gun once. She evidently had not trained with it however and stood there shaking and crying as she begged me to back off. She could not pull the trigger, and furthermore she forgot to take the safety off. Naturally her gun became my gun in short order and I was especially violent with her rape. She spent some time in the hospital though. As a token of my appreciation however I did give her the gun back after fucking her body raw. I literally shoved the entire thing into her and the doctors had to remove it. The NRA won’t be citing her story in their web site.

I had to get a closer look at the front of the class so I could see the idiot who was misleading these helpless lambs. Taking a look at the front of the class I saw their instructor and had to laugh. It was some lady in a martial arts suit, and wearing a black belt. Nice body though….very nice body. She was a brunette, late 20’s early 30’s athletic body, medium small tits like a runner, and well rounded hips with a nice ass. She carried herself with the poise and demeanor of a women who thought that she would never let herself become a victim. I decided right there to break her of that confidence. I made a snap decision to rape her. Not right there and then of course, we were in a gym, but I knew I just had to break this bitch. If it could happen to her, then no woman could stop it. The truth is that no woman can stop me. I even raped a female cop once, but that’s another story for another time. After another 30 minutes of watching her set them up like lambs to the slaughter I watched her and the other ladies heading to the change room as she discussed bullshit like confidence and assertiveness. She would soon be just another woman who would be afraid to go out at night. She would be a victim and the humiliation of knowing that everybody knows she got raped would make her stop teaching these lessons. She came out shortly thereafter wearing a workout top and some lycra pants which outlined her cunt lips quite nicely. It was broad daylight, so she was safe for now, but in her fucking ignorance and overconfidence she completely failed to notice me trailing her about a block behind as she walked home. She lived in a small house several blocks from the fitness center. This was good as there would only be so many routes she could take. She was the last house on a dead end street and the house next to hers appeared to be unoccupied with a “for sale” sign. I set my plan into action. I trailed her for a week and a bit, learning her routine, and her social circle. She was single, might have been married once but now single. She did not have a guy coming by regularly, and lived alone. Her fate was sealed. I would take her the next night after she came home late from an evening class she taught.

The next twenty four hours were torture as the anticipation was killing me. I felt like a kid on Christmas eve. She was too fucking stupid to realize that despite her training she was still just a woman, and thus at the mercy of men. As for her black belt; well at least I would have something to tie her hands with.

The next evening; Deciding not to push my luck by following her into the fitness center lest someone remember a large guy who did not join, but was using the gym in a pay as you go basis and always hanging around the dance studio. I watched her on route and then made my way back to her place. It was already getting dark so the approach was fine. I made my way to the empty lot by her house and situated myself in the abandoned shed behind it, where I would have a good view of her leaving as she went to teach her lessons. Again she wore those tight lycra shorts that showed her ass and pussy so well defined through the tight material and a sports top that appeared to be an enhanced halter top which was tight against her breasts and showed her midriff. I was going to enjoy tearing into her and showing her that no amount of kung Foolishness is going to change the fact that women are no match for men. She would never again be able to stand in front of another class of women, telling them she could teach them to defend themselves.

As she disappeared into the distance I made my move. Fortunately she left her ground floor windows open in the back like a fucking dunce and this facilitated easy entry into the house. I now had nothing to do but wait. Moving around the house I took in her interior decorating skills and decided she was not half bad at it. Heading upstairs I went to the end of the hall and saw her bedroom. Moving in the first thing I noticed was that there was an en suite bathroom near the end of the room with no other exit. I couldn’t resist myself. Grabbing a black marker and some paper I wrote on a sign “I am going to rape you” and went into the en suite bathroom and taped it to the mirror. When she walked in I would stay hidden and allow her to walk in and maybe even get changed before walking into the bathroom and preparing for bed. When she did that she would see my sign and of course I would immediately come out of hiding from the adjacent bedroom and step into her bedroom cutting off any means of escape. My next move was to cut the phone line in the bedroom so she couldn’t call out. I would have to make sure to move fast in case she had a cell phone.

I had some time, so I lay around in the spare bedroom anticipating the impending rape of her flesh. I would ravish her mercilessly until the sun came up, and then leave her battered, bloody and filled with sperm. This bitch self defense instructor was about to learn that women’s bodies were put here for the satisfaction of men, and if that meant the woman had to be hurt well too fucking bad. If god meant for women to have a say in matters he would have made them bigger and stronger, but instead he set it up so that we would have dominion over them much like animals. It was our birthright as men, to rape and take as we please form women. If these fucking cunts understood that, there wouldn’t be as many men out there who were forced to resort to beating their fucking wives. When I was done, our martial artist was going to be another brutalized woman who lived in fear. All the false confidence she built up in the sanitized controlled environment of a dojo was about to be shattered by the reality of a world where there were no rules, other than that the strong took from the weak.

A few hours later, I heard the key in the latch and heard her coming in. I was as hard as a h rock with anticipation. This fucking cunt had no idea she was doomed, and would be sexually brutalized, soon. She would be a victim. My legs were actually shaking with the excitement and I wanted desperately to laugh, but I knew better. I needed her to walk past this room into her bedroom, at which point I would be between her and the exit. Her cunt was going to be savagely violated.

She walked past me, a few feet away, staring at some mail she was reading as she went into her bedroom. From where I was in the darkened guest room, I could see her window and so even though I couldn’t see her directly I could see her reflection in the window. I couldn’t wait for her to see the sign in her bathroom. She took her sweet fucking time fucking around in her bedroom, while I already could feel a drop of pre-cum leaking into my boxers. She finally went towards her bathroom stepping in at which point I moved rapidly and silently into her bedroom as she flicked on the light in her bathroom.

The gasp seemed to almost shatter the air, like a gunshot. It was very quiet but nonetheless it was there. I could hear her breath shaking as she stayed still in there, unsure what to do. Suddenly she moved out into the bedroom to see a very large man with a short brush cut standing there. She let out a little yelp like any woman who finds herself confronted by a frightening man. After about a seconds hesitation she adopted a tall stance and asked me in an assertive, demanding voice what I wanted. I guess unlike most other victims who failed miserably at pulling of the assertive confident ‘I’m not a victim’ look, she really was confident because she actually believed all her bullshit martial arts would fucking stop me from taking her body.

“What do I want? Are you fucking illiterate? What does the sign on your mirror say I want?!”

She composed her breathing as though getting ready to do combat. Fucking dumb twat actually believed that we were going to stand there and spar in her bedroom like the did on the mats. She made a few more threatening remarks about how I had better get going, and that nobody needed to get hurt here and all that other bullshit martial artists use when they think that they are in control of the situation.

“You’re right. Nobody needs to get hurt. All you have to do is undress, and then get into the bed for me and I won’t hurt you; at least not too much”

She made a feint towards me to test me, expecting me to move back. I stood perfectly still, looking at her with faint amusement. She was athletic, and was probably good in a scenario pitted against someone her own size where both opponents played by a pre-agreed upon set of rules, but here in the real world, where bad men hid in the shadows, waiting to hurt ladies who stray into the darkness, she was nothing but another victim in progress. I don’t want to sound like I’m completely trashing martial arts, it’s a good sport, but Hollywood has made it seem like much more than it is. I’ve always liked getting into it with some martial artist who thinks his training makes him invincible. It’s funny watching a guy like that start crying and begging me to stop beating him. The training can help a bit, but at the end of the day, some people are made for violence and some people aren’t. One kung fu type actually tried to be a hero once while I was in the process of raping his girlfriend. After having broken several of his bones. crushed his testicles and ripped his lower jaw out of it’s socket I proceeded to rape her savagely right in front of his face while he cried, and lay there in shock. Most guys know better. One dipshit took his prom date down to the river for some fun only for me to come along and grab them both. After grabbing his girlfriend, I told him that if he fought or ran I would kill him. He stood there in terror doing fuck all while I raped his date in front of him. I’m guessing she broke up with him. Anyway back to our self defense lady. She had an overly inflated sense of self confidence and had no idea how doomed she was.

I stepped closer to her as she tensed, waiting to strike. I was enjoying this. As I stepped in she shoved a flat hand out at my face, which hit me in the jaw to no effect. One slap and she went flying backwards, almost falling over. She then tried a kick which hit me in the midsection, doing very little damage and received another stunning slap for her efforts. I could see her self confidence starting to show the slightest inkling of doubt. This was not going the way it always worked in the gym. Stepping in I grabbed her suddenly and spun her around as she seemed to grab my hand with both of hers, as she tried to get a specific grip on it. Probably looking for some pressure point that always worked when a male in the gym, accommodatingly allowed her to position her hands right. I on the other hand was shaking her around in the air. Grabbing her around the arms I went to pick her up when she drove her foot down hard on my arch instep. FUCK! That fucking hurt! She would pay for that. Spinning her around to face me I pushed her against the wall, and then grabbed her by her left breast squeazing it through the stretchy fabric of her workout clothes with my left hand, and then slapped my right hand hard against her pussy, cupping it and feeling the heat emanating through the lycra onto my hand. Holding her like that I picked her up over my head and then threw her onto the dresser so she landed on top of it and smashed into the mirror against the wall, bouncing off and falling hard onto the floor with a thud. Stunned, she struggled to her knees as I ran over and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her in the direction of the bed and throwing her hard onto it. She banged her shin against the bed frame crying out as the pain jolted through her. I jumped on her and immediately yanked the material for her top up, exposing her breasts as I forced her arms above her head and yanked the material over her head and off. Stepping off I threw it behind me and stepped back, allowing her to assume a fighting stance, with her breasts hanging down.

She was now frightened, yet had not completely given up. That was good, actually as I wanted a bit of fight in her. As she lunged at me again in hopes of stopping me I slapped her across her right breast real hard as she yelped and jumped back. I guess no opponent at the gym had ever done that before. Her reddening breast, hung there swaying with her rapid breathing as she adopted her ridiculous fighting stance again. It never occurred to this dummy to maybe grab the vase at her bedside and swing it at me. When I jumped at her she tried to hit me, but I grabbed her left breast with my right hand and squeezed the nipple hard causing her to cry out and bring both of her hands to her chest, to try to dislodge my hand. This of course left her head wide open as a target and I slapped her hard across the head, stunning her as she flew into the wall. I’m not usually physically rough like this with a victim, but I needed to show her how ineffective her training was. As I grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, she tried to drive a knee up at my nuts which I easily stopped and grabbed her knee with my arm. Sweeping her other leg out from underneath her I grabbed the material of her shorts as her head hit the floor while I held her leg. Yanking I pulled it down to her knees along with her panties as she clawed at my hands, trying to hold onto her shorts. Another yank and they came off while she went rolling across the floor. She was now near the door and tried to scramble out but I grabbed her hair and threw her back into the room, placing myself between her and the door. She was breathing heavily, looking afraid now as she sensed she had no way of defeating me. She was still trying though, but her breathing was very rapid, more so than would happen for a person in her shape just form our little scuffle. Fear was starting to become a problem for her.

Smiling I undid my shirt buttons and let my shirt fall to the floor. I had already taking off my shoes and socks before she came in to attack again. This time I slapped her, grabbed a tit and then thrust my hand between her legs, making her scream with shock and indignation as she jumped back. Slowly I was gradually letting her know that she was not in control. She was already hurt from being thrown and now I had undressed her. Unbucling my pants I let them drop and stepped out of them. She tried to take advantage of that opportunity to rush past me but I caught her hair and then picked her up, throwing her onto the bed, causing her to bounce off and land on the floor hard. By the time she stiid up, my underwear was off and we were both naked. Moving in slowly I gradually cornered her. The confident self defense instructor was looking more and more like a cornered rabbit in a pythons cage. She was now genuinely terrified, and realized that she of all people might be about to get raped. Naturally her eyes went to my cock. If I were a dumbass, I would have relished in her amazement, but having done this before, I knew exactly what this martial bullshit expert was thinking when looking at my reproductive organs. She saw a vulnerable target. Thus it was no huge surprise when she lunged at me screaming aggressively trying to grab onto it, only to have me deflect her by grabbing her tits real hard and throwing her back onto the bed. Before she could get up I slapped her real hard. Mounting her I started slapping her furiously, proving to her, once and for all her training made no difference. She was at my mercy. Eventually she started crying at which point I lowered my face to her tit and bit down causing her to cry out as she thrashed around on the bed electrically. Roughly grabbing her inner thighs, hard enough to leave bruises I yanked her legs apart and then spat in my hand, rubbing it all around on her twat as she struggled desperately while crying. Now one could hear her screams so I was at no risk. Shoving two fingers into her to loosen her up I elicited a scream of either pain or humiliation or both. She was not a virgin but that was fine. They can’t all be cherries. Spitting in my hand again I greased my cock and then fell on her as she struggled frantically, but at this stage it was academic. It was no longer a case of if, but when.

One more hard slap to stun her and then I yanked her legs apart and shove myself almost all the way into her in one stroke. A few more quick jerk strokes and I was balls deep. The look of hatred and anguish on her face was precious. She who had trained so many women to protect themselves against rape, was now flat on her back naked with a strange man on top of her, shoving himself inside her. The mental anguish must have been overwhelming. The humiliation soul shattering.

Yanking her hair back I started thrusting into her madly, driving myself into her womanhood with a violent rage, making sure she knew she was just a cheap piece of fuck meat to be used for my pleasure. Nothing more than a cunt who’s sole reason for existing was to satisfy the cock that was now battering away at her womb.

She was no longer fighting back, but just laying there sobbing with her head turned to one side and her eyes shut tight. She had a glorious pussy. Nice, smooth, well proportioned and neatly trimmed.

“Oh stop crying there luv. With all your Ju-SHITsu, and Pad Thai boxing you could have stopped me if you really wanted to. Either you were just a horny cunt who wanted my cock, or you didn’t have the courage to give it all you had to defend your body and submitted. If you were half the woman you act like in front of your class, you would have gotten out of this. When your students hear about this, they will know how full of shit you are”

Continuing to thrust as my words stabbed into her soul like a knife I felt myself approaching orgasm. Slamming harder, I told her “Oh, I’m going to fill that little womb of yours with cum Mrs. Bruce Lee”

At that she went hysterical, begging me to pull out, telling me she wasn’t on the pill and all that usual crap. OK, so that’s why she didn’t want me to but she had not given me a good reason why I should not want to.

All of a sudden, I exploded inside her releasing a torrent of sperm, flowing into her defenseless womb as her cry of anguish echoed from the depths of her soul. “Hey darling, looks like you are going to have a rapists baby growing in you. Whenever you look into your child’s eyes, you will see me.”. Her crying and screaming increased with that.

I still had another fuck in me, so I turned her over roughly and yanked her down until she was bent over the edge of the bed. Spitting in my hand, I added a layer of saliva to her juices which covered my cock and then I spread her cheeks before she could realize what was happening. She must have thought I was merely going to fuck her cunt from behind, because the instant my head made contact with her rosebud, she thrashed desperately, begging me to not do that. Hitting me with all kinds of bullshit about how disgusting it is, and how much it would hurt her. SO fucking what if it hurts her. A tight hole feels amazing, and it’s not like I’m the one in pain. Cry to someone who gives a fuck.
Grabbing her firmly and holding her head still I started to thrust forward, It was tough going because she was determined to keep me out, but at the end of the day she was doomed. There is no way she could keep that sever of a clench forever. Once her strength gave a bit, I was able to get part of the head in as she screamed hysterically. Leaning into it I pushed hard and the whole head popped in as she screamed about it hurting and hit me with the usual “please oh please” bullshit. “Oh where’s our tough little UFC whore now girly?” Thrusting hard, I managed to plant about a third of my cock in her as I said that and she cried out at the pain of the entry. Thrusting again I managed to plant a bit more of my cock in her as she screamed aloud, sobbing hysterically. A few more brutal thrusts and I was balls deep in her ass, as her muscles almost compressed my cock, they squeezed so hard. It felt so fucking good; well for me at least.

Grabbing her hair and yanking her head back roughly I spoke harshly into her ear. “Look you fucking cunt. Women aren’t supposed to control their bodies and they certainly have no fucking right to say no! You don’t fuck when you want to. You fuck when we men decide you fuck! If you had respected your place in the natural order, I wouldn’t have had to make this so rough for you cunt”, throwing her head forward I drew back and slammed myself into her bowels as she emitted an earth shattering scream, and struggled desperately to escape the cruel impalement. Her screams were getting a bit too loud, and even though the house next to hers was vacant there were other neighbors further and I had no desire to alert them. Clamping a hand over her mouth, I continued to fuck her tight little asshole with savage brutality as her screams were muffled by my hand and her body convulsed with each cruel thrust of my steely battering ram into her innards. Anal rape causes pain in so many ways. First the sphincter is cruelly stretched and abraded, as are the inner muscles and tissues, but also the bowel gets hammered deep inside the body causing a feeling akin to being punched in the gut with each thrust. Her body tensed and struggled with the torture as he screams tried desperately to tear through my hand as I pounded into her with merciless force.

I tried to make the pounding as brutal and forceful as possible, not only for my own gratification, but to torture her too. Her tears were pouring over my hand as I battered her insides. The feel of that tight ring, sliding along my cock as I fucked her, the inner muscles clamping me, the sense of complete violation, her writhing and thrashing, and her muffled screams were all driving me over the edge. I started to feel another orgasm approaching. Fucking savagely I suddenly exploded, spraying semen deep into her bowels as I planted myself firmly, balls deep into her ass. After a few spurts it was still going and I yanked it out of her ass. Turning her over roughly and allowing her to fall so she was sitting on the floor with her back against the bed. Grabbing her by the hair I thrust my cock into her mouth hitting the back of her throat hard, allowing a squirt to go down her throat as she gagged. “Fucking taste that bitch! Use your mouth for something other than spreading bullshit and false confidence”. Pulling out there was a bit more to go, which I sprayed into her face as she closed her eyes and gagged at the fluid I just forced into her throat. Grabbing my cock in my hand I stroked it to milk the last few drops out as I rubbed my cock over her face as she choked and cried. Finally I grabbed a handful of hair and used it to wipe my cock off, and then let her go as she slumped on the floor, crying and choking as her body instinctively curled into the fetal position.

Taking my time to get dressed I watched the so called self defense instructor as she sobbed like the helpless little girl I had reduced her to. I felt a certain pride in knowing that I had forever shattered the sense of confidence this woman had, and gave to other women. I knew she was not going to be moving for awhile so I did not need to tie her up.

“Hey love, was that as good for you as it was for me? You seem speechless. I guess you are still overcome with ecstasy. I may drop by some day to see if we had a kid or not. If I drop in, why don’t you save yourself the unnecessary pain, and just get undressed and into bed”

With that I walked out leaving her like that, her body shuddering as her anguish wracked sobs emanated throughout the house while the pain left her temporarily unwilling to move. Checking my watch I realized it wasn’t that late. I still had time to get a few beers in at the local pub before last call. I always like a few cold ones after sex.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:13 AM   #2
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Excellent!
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #3
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush-predator View Post
Excellent!
Thank you
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote