Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #121
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was so wild with lust that I took the dildo without thinking of what you could possibly want me to do. I moved to the bacoy and only reacted as a gentle wind carressed my body. It was then that I realized I was exposed to the eyes of other people and I turned to hurry back into your office but you stopped me.

"We can't do this someone will see us".
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:03 AM   #122
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

I look into your eyes... my own focused... almost challenging though I shook my head slightly as I smile to you. My hands had reactivly caught your wrists... and holding them firmly I looked into your eyes.

" We are on the top floor of the building... there are security blinders on each side. They will not see you, though they may hear you if you are loud, and we are doing this... so you can either do it willingly, or I can simply take control again... it is your choice my little bitch."
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:27 PM   #123
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The look in your eyes frightened me more then the pressure on my wrists as you logically told me that we were on the top floor and security blinders were on each side and no one would see us. You told me if I was not willing to do what you said you would just take control again. I was surprised when you calle me your little bitch and that frightened me more then anything. I nodded my consent and waited for you to release my wrists, I dropped my eyes down in shame.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #124
TirithIre

I could see the fear in her eyes... and truth be told, it almost made me laugh. I had yet to activly harm her... and yet she seemed to freak out when I even showed this amount of forwardness. I smirked to myself though as I pushed her away... slipping the dildo into one of her hands though I pointed deliberatly towards the chair. " Let's go I want a good show." The soft side gone, replaced by the commanding intimidating male whom seemed to rock her sexual world!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:20 PM   #125
rvplymates
Banned

He pushed me away and slipped the huge dildo into my hand as I fell back into a chair on the balcony. I watched him sit comfortably in the chair across form me. I knew I could not stall any longer so I placed my legs over the chair's arms and began to rub the huge dildo on my clit. I needed fluid to force this huge thing into my thight channel. Despite how many times he had taken me, I reverted back to the tight almost too tight pussy. It took awhile to get enough fluild to wet the huge thing and then I began to press it to the opening of my channel. I moved it in and out and as I expanded for it little by little I pressed in deeper inside me. I groaned for the sensations it was giving me and opened my mouth to breath. Soon I was wiggling around on the thing and pumping it in rythum with my insistent hand. I knew he would be mad if I stopped so I kept working on getting the whole thing inside me. It was very humilating to be acting like a slut at his command.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #126
TirithIre

I watched her.. the way her legs seemed to spread willingly, opening her very core to my sight... I could see just how tight she had become again... yet it did not matter. After all, how could it, when pleasures were to be had? Yet with each passing moment I watched it utter lust and fascination as her hips began to buck... the toy was almost physically too much for her, and yet it was incredible as well. She had about six inches inside her as I smirked and had she looked, she could see my right hand having dropped down, circling the shaft of my own cock... my thumb lazilly rubbing circles over the large mushroom shaped head of my dick, slowly, languinly pumping as I watched the sight before me.

" That's it... get it all inside... you know you like this... the feeling of the evening air, knowing a man whom wants you is watching you... you enjoy being watched don't you hmm? You like being watched? say it." My voice sharpened on the end, making no argument clear, but also showing her that what she inner being knew to be true was going to be brought to the surface whether she liked it or not.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:45 PM   #127
rvplymates
Banned

Perspiration coated my body as I continued to stroke the dildo deeper inside myself. It felt so good as I squeezed the thing with my virginal muscles, I groaned loudly. I knew I would come soon and then your voice stimulated me even further.

" That's it... get it all inside... you know you like this... the feeling of the evening air, knowing a man whom wants you is watching you... you enjoy being watched don't you hmm? You like being watched? say it."

I fought saying what he wanted me to say as long as I could. His last words were more demanding and instead of screaming as I wanted to do as I came I moaned out, "I like being watched by you". I pumped against the thing and then air rushed out of my mouth as I trembled and relaxed.

I saw you walk toward me and lean into me. Your hand wrapped around the dildo as you pushed it further in me and took my lips into a passionate kiss.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #128
TirithIre

I saw the way she was shaking and moaning, the way her body seemed so taut with need and yet unable to pass the precipice. Yet even as I looked to her I could not stand just watching anymore... so when she said what I had demanded, I got up.

My hand left the hard shaft of my cock... instead pushing her hand away as she felt my own twisting the toy, shoving it deeply within her cunt as I growled and kissing her passionatly, she could feel my shaft rubbing against her belly as my other hand grabbed a breast.

Two fingers roughly pinched the hard throbbing nipple, and hearing the muffled scream from her into my mouth I groaned to myself as I kissed her, my tongue pushing into her mouth claimingly as I shoved the toy in a bit deeper, forcing her to take what she was unwilling to do to herself, knowing deep within her, she liked to lose control, to be forced to do what the man wanted her to do... and I was definatly doing that, forcing her pleasure as I pulled her nipple outwards, hearing her scream only seem to get louder as I pumped the toy roughly as well, maschosistic pleasures were sometimes the most powerful... but I was not one, I simply was showing her her own cravings, her gentle husband didn't hold a candle to what I could do to her sexually, I didn't worry about her hurting, only about making her entire body sing in pleasure no matter what the tool, and rough seemed to be her weakness, so that was what I was doing to her!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #129
rvplymates
Banned

I groaned into your mouth as you twisted the dildo into my throbbing channel and screamed as you pinched my nipple with your other hand. I found I liked it when you forced me to feel pleasure. You were so strong of will and body. So much the man I had dreamed of when I was just a young girl dreaming of her true love but I could not tell you that. The toy was going deeper and deeper into me and your fingers were pulling my nipple outward, I groaned and screamed alternately as my channel opened up for the toy you were controlling and your fingers tortured my nipple. My hands gripped the arms of the chair squeezing them hard as you brought me closer and closer to pure rapture.

You were controlling me completely now and I was into lust feeling everything, I was alive with sensations, sensations that you were giving me. I craved what you were doing to me and yet I also felt it was wrong which even made my pleasure greater and uncontrollable. My body was on fire as you continued your rough treatment of my most tender parts of my body. I groaned as you hit home with the toy and roughly brought it out and back in fucking me with it as you twisted my nipple in odd ways. I could bare it no longer. My body shook uncontrollably as I came hard and fast flooding the toy and your hand with my cum. Even my scream was audible though you smothered my mouth with yours.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:12 PM   #130
TirithIre

Smothered... claustrophobic... it was a prison of lust and passion that I felt as I worked the toy within you. I knew you liked being out of control... I knew some women never did, that they were too strong willed, but some women whom were in positions of power fantasized the loss of that... they wanted to feel overpowered, controlled, as I was doing to you now.

Even as you shook in your pleasure, I could not help but pant to myself as I felt your warm cum splash against the palm of my hand as it pistoned the toy in and out of you... though my eyes slowly opened as I controlled you, seeing the way you were shaking and the feeling of your entire being controlled and shaken with delight, I smirked to myself before I pulled the toy almost completly out, only to jam it in even harder. Your pussy usually felt sore after fucking but with the amount of pleasure and 'abuse' it had taken recently the only thing you felt was the lust, as I finally released the nipple, only to switch hands and grasping the other nipple I looked into your eyes, as you felt my smirk. I controlled you... I owned you. Every part of you was mine, I had proven that, and even you could admit within yourself, that you liked it, you liked being someones, feeling owned, not just 'married'... after all, your pitiful husband had never given you this, and something about my own personality was silently telling you he never would, that I was the only one whom could give you what you craved... what you needed!
Old 07-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #131
rvplymates
Banned

I never felt so controlled and overpowered before and I realized I liked what you were doing to me. My body quivered with pleasure as you continued to pound the toy within me. I found myself pressing against your wet hand and I knew it was soaked from me and that somehow stimulated me more to continue to press against your hand and the huge toy you wer plowing into me.

I howled as you pulled the toy nearly out of me and then slammed it home. I wanted more of your rough control and soon I got it as your cock entered my ass I opened up my eyes to scream from the pain but you took my breathe away by pushing harder into my ass as you pulled and pinched and even rubbed my nipples.

I opened up my eyes and saw you staring deep into my lust filled eyes. You willed me to keep my eyes open as I gasped for air as you switched hands just to begin the delicous torture of my other nipple as you drew your cock back and slammed it deep into my bowls. Then you started a rythum in my ass , one that would continue until you , yourself finally filled my ass with your seed. My body was a bundle of nerves taking what you were giving and begging for more. I knew I could never o back to my husband, I needed what you were giving me even when it was painful. I craved what you were doing to me and I wanted more and more and only you understood my need.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:44 PM   #132
TirithIre

It was a special need... a powerful and overriding need, a desire to be utterly controlled... to the point where you had nothing but what I gave... to the point where you were only experiencing pleasure. That was what a real man was supposed to do. Screw conventualities... screw the idea of equality, what it boiled down to, was that the man was supposed to provide for the woman, and I had been doing that in such a powerfully motivating way it was truly incredible.

I knew you'd want to scream, so I plowed into your ass, stealing your breath away, though I rubbed your sensitive tits I looked into your eyes only with lust and pleasure as I smirked, leaving the black huge toy embedded firmly within your gaping and spasming pussy I growled lowly, though I dared you to close your eyes, I also knew you wouldn't. You were mine now... mine now and forever... and you knew it.

I could tell you were loving it, by the way your legs remained splayed outwards, even as I gave you so much that your toes curled in ecstacy, you could feel the pleasure as I rammed my cock in and out of your ass, stimulating you in such a deep dark and lustful way... I shook my head finally though and taking your hands I replaced them from mine upon your tits.

" Hard, pinch and pull them hard, make yourself cum with your tits, do it."

I hissed lowly... smirking as I saw surprise flash into your eyes, I knew you wanted nothing more then to submit, my masculinity was claiming you, taking you, raping your independance and turning you into what you had always wanted, to be a true woman, needing her man's cock... and that pitiful husband wasn't your man, the man whom was so roughly fucking your ass while making you torture your own tits was!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:36 PM   #133
rvplymates
Banned

I knew you were daring me to close my eyes but I didn't as I knew you wanted to look into my eyes and see the lust in them as you plowed into my ass and tortured my nipples, I knew I wanted this. The toy was embedded within me and I would not remove it as I knew that was were you wanted it. My legs were wide open inviting you to take what you wanted at any time. I was yours forever, I could no longer deney what I felt for you as you continues to ram your hard huge cock into my ass.

Your tempo picked up as you moved in and out of my ass making my toes curl in ecstacy. Then you grabbed my hands and placed them on my breast and gave me orders that surprised me but I could not refuse to do it.

" Hard, pinch and pull them hard, make yourself cum with your tits, do it."

I did exactly as you told me to, I hard pinched and screamed as I pulled my nipples submitting to you as you claimed me as your own. My independance became dependance on you as I pinched and pulled as you slammed into my ass. Tears were running down my cheeks as I came hard and groaned out loudly. My body shaking wildly knowing I needed your cock and only it. Even after I came I continued to torture my nipples refusing to give into the pain of it all until you ordered me to stop. I was totally yours and you knew it as did I.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #134
TirithIre

I could see the way your eyes closed as you came... though they shot open as the scream ripped from your lips. It was a good thing that I knew for a fact the neighbours were out, otherwise I was sure they would have probably thought that I was killing you, though perhaps in a way I was killing you with the pleasure of it all!

I smirked though and looking to you, seeing you cum I let out a groan, before I surprised you yet again as I flipped the switch on the toy and it buzzed to life, vibrating powerfully even as I grunted and groaned, fucking your ass over and over again. The power was intoxicating, knowing you wouldn't stop until I told you to I moved my hand back up and pulling your hands away from your sore and redly marked nipples, I looked into your eyes before you saw my head descend, and where pain had fuelled the pleasure before, the pain surged with pleasure as my hot mouth enveloped your tortured teat.

My other hand grabbed your round tit and squeezed gently, though the fucking was rocking you in the chair you could feel utterly owned, and I knew, that somehow you had come to understand this was what you wanted, to be a full woman, to not have to worry about anything other then the pleasure I was feeding you, overwhelming you with... your only 'duty' was to take what I gave, to feel pleasure and accept it, learn to love the extreme levels I had, and would take you to!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #135
rvplymates
Banned

My body trembled after such a hard climax and I could not break contact with your eyes. I was relaxing a bit when I felt a most powerful vibration in my pussy. I groaned loudly as I realized the black dildo was also a vibrator and you were making me cum over and over again as you ripped into my ass over and over. I did not need any more sensations but you made sure you gave me more as you removed my hands from my breasts as dipped our head so you could gently lick and suck my poor sore nipple. Your other hand went to the other breast and you squeezed it gently and rubbed the nipple gently. Your hips drove me back into the chair and it rocked helping you to rape my ass as it bounced back to you. I whimpered in pleasure as you showed me you owned me totally. You were oerwhelming me with pleasure and soon I relaxed and let you have your way completely giving you the upperhand without you asking for it. I accepted what you gave me and went with you to all the extreme that you fed me. When I came this time my cum flooded out of me like a bullet from a gun and still you rode me with toy, fingers, palm and cock.