Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #21
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

Excellent story Soulless, one of the best i have read in a long time, please keep the instalments comming.
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #22
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless

Jill lay motionless under Richards' immense weight, pinned to the desk impaled by his cock. His thighs trembled against her buttocks as he lay across her groaning, his thick member still twitching as he emptied his balls inside her. She whimpered as he squeezed her breast then gasped as she felt him withdraw. Her legs gave way as he pulled out of her, and she slid off the desk, sperm gushing out of her, pouring down her thighs as she collapsed on the floor. She sat there gasping for breath, her breasts heaving with the exertion, her vagina twitching as the semen pooled between her legs on the hard wooden floor.

She cried out as Richards grabbed her hair pulling it hard;

"Get on your fucking knees bitch!"

Dutifully she did as she was told spreading her thighs wide and opening her mouth just in time to take the engorged cock that Richards thrust down her throat. His hands groped her breasts and as she gagged for the second time she realized he wasn't finished with her, his erection still strong and firm. He was going to take her again before his sperm had finished dripping from her painfully stretched cunt. Over and over he stabbed his dick into her mouth as she stared up at him with her large beautiful eyes.

Suddenly, Richards reached over and grabbed her dress, thrusting his cock all the way down her throat. He pulled out tossing the flimsy black dress at her.

"Wipe yourself on that!"

Jill looked at him pleadingly;

"But this is the only dress I ...." ...

"Fucking wipe your cunt and get back on the fucking desk!" he shouted cutting her protestation short.

Jill stood up and leaned against the desk, spreading her perfect thighs as she carefully wiped the insides of er legs and then the entrance to her vagina. The thin black silk came away sopping wet, copious amounts of Richards' semen still leaking out of her. As she wiped herself for the third time, he grabbed the dress from her hands and flung it aside, pushing her back, her buttocks pushing against the edge of the desk. Her back arched, her long silky hair falling behind her pooling on the desk, her breasts displayed prominently as his thick erection poked her in the stomach. She spread her legs and prepared herself to be taken.

"Have you forgotten out arrangement Jill?" he asked angrily

"No!" Jill replied her eyes dropping to his penis and she reached out grabbing it with both hands stroking it gently.

"What are you here for Jill?" he continued.

"To satisfy you," she replied "anyway you want me to!"

"Then suck me until you think I'm about to come then get on that desk, spread your legs as wide as you can and pray I get my cock inside you before I come ... or else we start all over again."

Jill slid back down to her knees and gently cupped his balls. She found herself back in that hallway, on her knees before her husband fethering his shaft with her lips, moving her head back and forth with that soft steady rhythm as he groaned and cupped her head in his hands ...

For what seemed like an eternity she stroked and sucked him, moving up and down, taking the shaft deep into her mouth, almost absent mindedly giving him the best blow job she had ever given a man ...

... Richards grunted his thighs trembling as Jill slid down his shaft again, she felt his scrotum tighten and scrambled to stand up, but her heels slid on the polished floor as she felt Richards' grope for her breast, she tried to pull away but the other hand grabbed her hair pushing her head down.

"Fuck!" Richards shouted.

Jill felt the erection erupt in her mouth. 'Shit!' she thought. Sperm poured down her throat and she gagged pulling away but he held her head tight as the second spurt sent semen shooting into her nose. She opened her mouth sputtering as sperm flooded out down the remainder of his shaft. He grabbed her hair and as she finally pulled free he held her there as he continued to ejaculate onto her face and breasts.

Last edited by soulless; 03-28-2008 at 12:51 PM.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 02:58 PM   #23
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulless View Post
Jill lay motionless under Richards' immense weight, pinned to the desk impaled by his cock. His thighs trembled against her buttocks as he lay across her groaning, his thick member still twitching as he emptied his balls inside her. She whimpered as he squeezed her breast then gasped as she felt him withdraw. Her legs gave way as he pulled out of her, and she slid off the desk, sperm gushing out of her, pouring down her thighs as she collapsed on the floor. She sat there gasping for breath, her breasts heaving with the exertion, her vagina twitching as the semen pooled between her legs on the hard wooden floor.

She cried out as Richards grabbed her hair pulling it hard;

"Get on your fucking knees bitch!"

Dutifully she did as she was told spreading her thighs wide and opening her mouth just in time to take the engorged cock that Richards thrust down her throat. His hands groped her breasts and as she gagged for the second time she realized he wasn't finished with her, his erection still strong and firm. He was going to take her again before his sperm had finished dripping from her painfully stretched cunt. Over and over he stabbed his dick into her mouth as she stared up at him with her large beautiful eyes.

Suddenly, Richards reached over and grabbed her dress, thrusting his cock all the way down her throat. He pulled out tossing the flimsy black dress at her.

"Wipe yourself on that!"

Jill looked at him pleadingly;

"But this is the only dress I ...." ...

"Fucking wipe your cunt and get back on the fucking desk!" he shouted cutting her protestation short.

Jill stood up and leaned against the desk, spreading her perfect thighs as she carefully wiped the insides of er legs and then the entrance to her vagina. The thin black silk came away sopping wet, copious amounts of Richards' semen still leaking out of her. As she wiped herself for the third time, he grabbed the dress from her hands and flung it aside, pushing her back, her buttocks pushing against the edge of the desk. Her back arched, her long silky hair falling behind her pooling on the desk, her breasts displayed prominently as his thick erection poked her in the stomach. She spread her legs and prepared herself to be taken.

"Have you forgotten out arrangement Jill?" he asked angrily

"No!" Jill replied her eyes dropping to his penis and she reached out grabbing it with both hands stroking it gently.

"What are you here for Jill?" he continued.

"To satisfy you," she replied "anyway you want me to!"

"Then suck me until you think I'm about to come then get on that desk, spread your legs as wide as you can and pray I get my cock inside you before I come ... or else we start all over again."

Jill slid back down to her knees and gently cupped his balls. She found herself back in that hallway, on her knees before her husband fethering his shaft with her lips, moving her head back and forth with that soft steady rhythm as he groaned and cupped her head in his hands ...

For what seemed like an eternity she stroked and sucked him, moving up and down, taking the shaft deep into her mouth, almost absent mindedly giving him the best blow job she had ever given a man ...

... Richards grunted his thighs trembling as Jill slid down his shaft again, she felt his scrotum tighten and scrambled to stand up, but her heels slid on the polished floor as she felt Richards' grope for her breast, she tried to pull away but the other hand grabbed her hair pushing her head down.

"Fuck!" Richards shouted.

Jill felt the erection erupt in her mouth. 'Shit!' she thought. Sperm poured down her throat and she gagged pulling away but he held her head tight as the second spurt sent semen shooting into her nose. She opened her mouth sputtering as sperm flooded out down the remainder of his shaft. He grabbed her hair and as she finally pulled free he held her there as he continued to ejaculate onto her face and breasts.
Very nice update! Glad you are continuing it!
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:30 AM   #24
columba

columba has initial reputation

This is HOT!!! . Salivating with anticipation for next instalment
columba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #25
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jill sat on the sofa outside Richards office, her legs pushed demurely to one side, the tight skirt clinging to her thighs. Her breasts were heavy in the tight blouse and she crossed her arms to hide her nipples hardening in the cool air-conditioning.

The secretary gazed over again and smiled. A fake almost contemptuous smile that left her wondering if the woman actually knew what Richards did to her in his office.

"You must be making good progress Ms. CHEN, Mr. Richards seems very pleased with Alex's results!"

Jill smiled, "Is that so?" she said, and looked away as she wondered how many times she would have to spread her legs, feeling that huge cock twitching inside her and how many more times she would stand in the shower for over an hour as his sperm ran down her thighs.

"Jill, come in will you!"

Jill looked up to see Richards standing in the doorway. Her eyes fell to his crotch, the bulge in his trousers was huge. She wondered how his stupid secretary failed to notice.

She walked past him pretending not to hear as he told Jessica she could leave. She looked across the room to the desk and the spot on the hardwood floor beside it where she knelt yesterday, his hand on her head as he erupted in her throat. She remembered him pulling her hair back painfully hard as he came all over her face and chest. She sat there used as he wiped his cock on her dress and threw it in her lap, breathing heavily.

"Not quick enough Jill, I told you to get on the fucking desk and spread your legs before I came. I don't have time to wait for you to get me hard again."

He stared at her. Fucking her with his eyes, rubbing his cock shamelessly. "Get your sopping cunt off my floor. If you still want Alex to get his place you better be here by three o'clock tomorrow. Wear something tight!"

He watched as she dressed, wiping herself as best as she could trying to cover up the obvious stains. She hid her tears as she walked quickly to the door.

"Oh Jill," he said nonchalantly as she opened the door to leave, "Make sure you have a shit before you come here tomorrow and wash yourself properly afterwards, you need the extra points right?"

Jill heard the zipper of Richards trousers being undone. The clunk of the belt on the hard floor. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back firmly but gently as he reached round to grab a breast. He pulled her close and the huge erection touched the small of her back. He pulled up the tight skirt stroking her abdomen and quickly slid two fingers down to her pussy. She gasped as he pushed inside, spreading her thighs and then she cried out as without warning Richards slid the moist fingers between her buttocks and penetrated her anus.

She struggled against the penetration, fear and anger welling up inside her, she wanted it to stop, but he was stronger than her and highly aroused. he flung her over the desk, her heels skidding on the polished floor. Her breasts slammed against the hard wood knocking the breath from her as he ripped the thin panties from her hips.

"No!" she tried to turn but he pushed her head down, his thick cock already between her buttocks. Fear swelled up in her and she pushed against the desk violently trying to stand. It was a terrible mistake! As she pushed up he penetrated her. Not all the way, but violently. Pain encompassed her and she fell forward unable to breathe. Her thighs trembled and her legs gave way. Her head hit the desk and she felt his hands gripping her waist painfully. Before the thrust even started Jill's mouth was open, her nails digging into the edge of the desktop. Her stomach tightened instinctively and then she felt his huge weight on her as he thrust every inch of his cock into her anus.

Jill screamed so loud her ears rang. But there was no-one to hear her. No-one saw her tiny feminine body bent over the desk, her skirt around her waist. No-one saw the lust in Richards eyes as his fingers dug into her soft flesh, his thumbs on her spine as his huge hands circled her tiny waist. Jill cried her face buried in her arm, trying to fight the pain before her head jerked back and she let out a second ear piercing scream as Richards buried himself to the hilt!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:09 AM   #26
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice! Keep the stories coming!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:46 AM   #27
Saer

Saer Level 1 (100+)Saer Level 1 (100+)

This story is awesome. So Hot. Really taking the Reluctance angle to a peak.

Please continue, I really would like to see more.
Saer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:41 AM   #28
helloworld133

helloworld133 has initial reputation

oh my god, this is so awesome..u rock
helloworld133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:44 AM   #29
AWDracer
Self-exiled

omg! He's not doing this story anymore! .

I wish there was someone to continue this tale.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #30
xavior
Banned

xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story soulless. Thanks for your time!
xavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #31
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If he isn't going to continue it I can.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:17 PM   #32
soulless

I have had some home stuff to deal with. Leaking windows and torrential rain caused by tropical typhoon seasons don't mix.

Give me a little time to get my house in order. No pun intended!
Old 07-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #33
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulless View Post
I have had some home stuff to deal with. Leaking windows and torrential rain caused by tropical typhoon seasons don't mix.

Give me a little time to get my house in order. No pun intended!
Ok sure. Thanks for coming back soulless!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:53 AM   #34
soulless

Jill's back arched involuntarily, pain searing through her tiny body. His hands were everywhere, pulling her hair back reaching round grabbing her breasts as he rammed into her again making her scream. She tried to move but her shoes skidded across the floor her legs spread impossibly wide, his huge weight on top of her driving the massive erection into her. Her stomach cramped and she screamed in agony as Richards yelled obscenities at her, calling her a little Asian slut, commenting on how tight she was, telling her this was all she was good for, but all Jill could think about was the pain. Her abdomen slammed against the desk with every painful thrust, but the agony was nothing like the pain in her anus. She hardly even noticed as he shoved his fingers into her exposed pussy.

Jill sobbed, violated, humiliated beyond belief, ready to leave, take Alex, emigrate ... anything! And then she felt the hands on her waist, the fingers digging into her flesh. She tried to prepare herself for the onslaught but failed miserably as the thrusts increased in pace and intensity Richards approaching his climax. He grabbed her neck squeezing hard and Jill gasped for breath as her vision blurred, vaguely aware of the hand grabbing her breast as he erupted inside her ass. She cried out and whimpered as he let go of her throat reaching around to grab her other breast as the massive cock twitched inside her still flooding her insides.

Jill screamed as he withdrew, collapsing on the floor a whimpering breathless wreck. Richard's towered over her sperm tinted pink with her blood dripping off the shaft. He grabbed her head pulling her to her knees and without thinking Jill grabbed the thick shaft, her lips already covering the engorged head as she performed fellatio on him.

Richards fucked her four times that afternoon. Against the wall, legs pushed back over her shoulders on the sofa, on her back on the desk and once more bent over his desk from behind. The last fuck had terrified her. As he bent her over the desk shoving her head down and yanking up her skirt, she was sure he was going to fuck her in the ass again. She screamed and wriggled defiantly as the huge cock brushed her buttocks but when she felt her cunt invaded by the massive erection she gave up, lay there, giving him what he wanted. She ignored the pain in her abdomen and reached back under her cupping his balls stroking them until his pace increased and the thrusts became so powerful she had to grab the desk. She cried out involuntarily as his lust frenzied climax overcame him. He grunted thrusting into her tiny pussy as he erupted over and over.

When he had finished he pushed her onto the desk pulling the last remnants of clothing from her body. Richard's blindfolded her and then Jill felt soft fabric being tied around her wrists. She was too weak to resist. Fucked into submission. She lay there panting as her arms were tied above her head and her legs spread wide and secured leaving her open and exposed.

She lay there as she heard drawers being opened, packaging ripped open and then after an eternity she sensed ... no smelt him beside her. She felt his fingers between her thighs and he penetrated her. It was rough but his fingers found there mark and he pushed against her most intimate parts and she groaned, the warm, pleasing sensation a welcome break from the violent sadistic fucking she endured. She lay there as he fingered her, hips moving gently until with horror she realized what he was doing. He knew every inch of her, better than her own husband, better than the man whose children she had borne. Defiance filled her and she tried to resist him but his fingers were everywhere she wanted them to be and her body betrayed her. She heard the buzzing before she felt it. The soft warm vibrator sliding over her clit, making her cry out and bite her lip. She whimpered as he stroked her nipples her breasts pushed out by her pose her arms secured above her head. Her stomach quivered and she turned away from him as her hips convulsed. In complete silence she climaxed. Her body writhing and jerked uncontrollably on the desk, her abdomen contracting over and over, her shoulders heaving and breasts heaving.

Richard's fingered her to climax twice more, each orgasm increasing in intensity before replacing his fingers with another vibrator. Jill gasped as he pushed one of the thick toys against her G-spot and pressed down with the other one against her clitoris. As Richards pushed harder Jill felt both vibrators rubbing against each other, friction building between the tip of one and the base of the other against her clitoris and the opposite ends rubbing against each other through her abdomen. She began to push with her hips again unable to bear the frustration. Jill came loudly writhing in ecstasy as Richard's pulled the vibrators from her. She moaned almost in disappointment and then gasped as he mounted her, the huge erection filling every inch of her convulsing pussy. This time the friction was unbearable. There was no pain, just wall to wall friction. Jill could not get away from it. Each thrust rubbed every part of her cunt continuing and intensifying the sensations he had started with his fingers and the toys. Jill moaned as he pushed in deeper her thighs quivering her hips forced upwards. She wanted to resist but her body defied her. She gasped again as he grabbed her breasts and thrust in harder. His grunts excited her, his need for her body. Her cunt contracted powerfully and she groaned. She was close and Richards knew it. He teased her holding her there on the brink, legs and stomach quivering, breasts heaving. Jill pushed back but he held her down as he slid painfully slow and deep.

"Please!" she cried and then he was thrusting into her like a jack hammer her body convulsing involuntarily as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body and she screamed in ecstasy as he erupted in her cunt over and over for the last time.

Last edited by soulless; 08-09-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #35
partsman

Thumbs down

This story is hot thank you hope you have a part 3 coming
Old 08-03-2008, 04:45 AM   #36
Saer

Saer Level 1 (100+)Saer Level 1 (100+)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for updating

so hot, can NOT get enough of this story
Saer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:39 AM   #37
soulless

It was late as Jill opened the front door. Michael looked at her from the kitchen doorway, drink in hand shirt unbuttoned. She knew that look. It meant he needed her.

"Where have you been?" he asked. The question was interrogative. He had never doubted her in any way and Jill suddenly realized that her meetings with Richards had become too frequent, too obvious. She dropped her keys, nonchalantly onto the hallway dresser and walked towards him.

"I was at the school," she replied, as casually as she could manage.

"Again?" Michael sneered, knocking back the rest of his scotch.

"You could come!" Jill reacted, "Show some interest!"

Jill was aware how awkward it would be if he agreed but Michael clearly didn't suspect Richards. If anything, he probably doubted she'd been at the school at all but if he rang to check, Richards was hardly going to deny it was anything other than a routine chat about Alex's academic performance.

"I'm going to check on Alex!" she said and walked past, but he grabbed her arm hard, pulling her back towards him.

"What the hell do you think ... " she started, but she fell silent as he slapped her hard across the face. Her knees buckled and he caught her, the empty tumbler bouncing off the carpet as he pushed her against the wall.

Jill looked up. It served no use to raise her voice when he was like this.

"Get on your fucking knees," he grunted pushing her down by the shoulders and fumbling with his flies.

As a teenage bride his erection had instilled fear in her. The thought of the pain as he thrust it into her petrified her. She wondered how long she would have to endure the angry invasion of her most intimate place, her back arched, gripping the sheets trying to stifle her cries until the last moments before his ejaculation when his grunts quickened and the battering of her cervix became unbearable, until she could no longer hold back the cries and she would scream as he convulsed pawing at her young body as his semen filled her vagina.

Tonight he seemed far from intimidating. Even when he clenched a fistful of her hair and thrust into her mouth, she took his length and stroked at his balls, controlling the gagging reflex as he penetrated her throat. Michael groaned in appreciation pushing hard and sliding his hand inside her blouse to grip her ample breast.

He was extremely aroused and as Jill began to slowly bob up and down he ejaculated hard. Normally she would have gagged on the copious amount of semen but tonight it seemed relatively meager as she swallowed even the third spurt.

She massaged his cock for along time until eventually it began to soften and she stood up, the tremors in his thighs waning.

"I'll fix you some coffee," she said wincing as he squeezed her breast once more before doing up his flies.

Last edited by soulless; 01-20-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:44 AM   #38
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story.

I'll have to remember to rep you... seems I've used my quota for the day.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:15 AM   #39
soulless

Jill was half asleep as Michael mounted her, pushing her hands above her head exposing her breasts. She spread her legs as she felt the first powerful thrust, gasping partly in surprise but more in pain as he thrust into her dry passage already scarred by Richards' violent and huge penetration.

She had neglected Michael for several weeks. She had jerked him off on the couch a few nights ago. Given him a long slow blow job on Sunday morning but she hadn't actually had sex with him for over a fortnight and just like earlier she could feel how frustrated he was. She cried out as he found another sensitive area, for once grateful for his size because he would assume as always that she was struggling to accommodate his length and girth. His thrusts were ragged, brutal, lacking in sensitivity, as if he were trying to impale her to the mattress. She felt like a whore but there was familiarity in that feeling. She clenched the sheets tolerating the pain spreading her legs as if she were performing a duty, gripping his hips as she felt him approaching climax. She cried out once falling back as he ejaculated deep inside her. He thrust once, twice more and then withdrew, squeezing her breast hard before rolling over, leaving her breathless and alone. Slowly she felt down between her thighs, felt his semen dripping out of her but once he had withdrawn there was no more pain. He had hurt her but not the way he used to. Her cervix was not bruised, she did not feel relieved as if someone had just pulled a coke bottle out of her cunt. There were no cramps, no tears. Strangely she felt robbed, because she no longer felt like the little Asian girl who had just been fucked by a horse.

Lying there in the darkness her fingers still between her thighs, she found herself back on Richards desk. Her fingers pushed inside of her, she lightly rubbed her clitoris trying to emulate his touch. She failed miserably knowing nothing could take the place of his huge dick, penetrating her at the point she most needed release, but eventually she came, her abdomen twitching, her body convulsing and needing more she turned to Michael going down on him until he woke and fucked her again. But as she lay there in the dark her husband thrusting into her, tears ran down her cheeks. She felt nothing, he couldn't satisfy her and as he grunted and ejaculated into her again, she wept in both sadness and frustration before having to rub herself to orgasm once more as Michael fell asleep beside her.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:21 AM   #40
soulless

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentVirgin View Post
Excellent story.

I'll have to remember to rep you... seems I've used my quota for the day.
Please do. Is there anything else I might do for you?