Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Girl Next Door Rape Exchange.

Is open for business!

The way I look at it is for every victim there is a rapist, but it's not always wise to shit (or rape) on your own doorstep. So I've devised a way we can supply (fantasy) victims to each other.

It's simple really, just describe the girl next door and members can pick out one they like the sound of and give us an idea of what they may like to do with her.

There is only one rule in addition to the usual site rules here: You must not under any circumstance supply personal information about the girl next door that may enable other members to identify her. If I spot any I will report it to a moderator immediately. So basicly this means no photographs, names, addresses or telephone numbers. Even if you imagine you have the girls permission to do so!

I wish you all good luck in finding the girl next door of your dreams, and remember the devil makes work for idle hands to do!

Mr Rotter.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:47 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll start you off with a few:

Girl 1. Late teens or early 20s, around 5' tall, big boobs, perhaps a bit on the chubby side. She is a Muslim girl from Northern Africa somewhere, always goes out in modest clothing and a hijab so it's difficult to get a real idea of her body shape. However her uncovered face is a delight to behold, she is pretty with a cheery smile and has such a sweet voice. She always says hello when she sees me. Tough tittie lads, this girl is already "taken" and will soon be spending her days chained up in my cellar and her evenings "serving" me. She has such a good nature, and I would imagine she would be obediant and dutiful, so much so that she would make an excellent maid as well as sex slave. And if she didn't like the idea at first I'm pretty certain my whip would soon persuade her.

Girl 2. The older cousin of girl 1. They share the ground floor flat of the house that ajoins mine. The advantage there of course is it means there is one less neighbour to call the police when you decide to break in! However I will be watching, and if I see you making off with girl 1 before I have completed my preparations for taking her, this will mean certain death! Girl 2 is around 5' 6" tall, also wears the hijab, early to mid 20s, heavier and uglier than girl 1, but I'm sure she'd be just as obediant and dutiful as her younger cousin.

Girl 3. Around 5'6" tall, slim blonde, mid to late 40s. She is in very good shape despite her age, with small perky boobs that point out of her summer dresses. She talks very little, and has a very quiet voice when she does speak. She lives in the 1st floor flat next door so taking her could be a bit tricky. But you could lie in wait for her in the summer when she often goes out for late evening walks.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 01-13-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her name is not too far away from "Jewel." She's light golden blond--usually wears it up. But yesterday I saw it down, and it came to her shoulder blades, baby-fine. About 5-4, and no more than 125 pounds. Dazzling sky-blue eyes. She's an art student, and probably comes from some money, living off-campus.

She looks sweet, tender, baby-faced, and virginal. "Jewel" is very friendly and extrovert, and likes chatting with me, her neighbor. She thinks I'm being fatherly, but does she realize I'm imaginining her flat on her back on the stone floor in my rape lair? However, she's living with her boyfriend and some other roommates. So I think she needs to be raped and punished for not saving her cherry for me.

I put her at 19 or 20--21 at the most. Any takers on "Jewel"?
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:45 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She is 43 and has had 3 kids. She has the body of a 30 year old woman though as she works out every day. She is taller at 5'11". Her husband is wealthy and they both live a life of comfort. She has a great chest with what appear to be 36D's. They are also natural and have very little sag yet. But when she walks by they jiggle perfectly.

She looks fantastic in an evening gown and dresses up perfectly. She is also very conservative in her political views but has no problem wearing a low cut top or bikini that leaves little to the imagination. She is not afraid at all to flaunt it.

Here is the fun part. She has a street side as well. She can cuss like a sailor. I think she'd come out the winner in any cat fight she got into. She talk smack with the best of them and can back it up.

I'm betting she'd be one that struggled like hell.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Oh boy! Do I have a beauty! That is, if you like them young and innocent. She just turned 18. She's the middle sister of three girls... all adorable. She's about 5'6" and probably weighs about 120. She has long sandy blonde hair, down to about her shoulder blades. Pretty blue eyes and just the cutest smile that you have ever seen. And the best thing... nice big titties for a girl her size. I'm guessing they are probably 34C, but look even bigger sometimes on her small frame. To my knowledge, she has never had a steady boyfriend. Hard to believe! She's into the arts, so most of the guys she hangs with appear to be gay. This all means that there is a very good chance that she's still a virgin!!

If you have ever fantasized about breaking in a young one, you will love this girl.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dax, you're on! Tonight I'm going in, hooded and armed, and I'm going tie up that boyfriend and get Jewel out--and shipped off to you! As far as you're girl goes--just point me in the general direction!

....You mention the middle of three sisters??!! Methinks what you have there calls for further exploration! Nothing like threatening and abusing a sibling to make a girl compliant!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #7
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Prey.... I think we're going to have some fun. I'll tell you what, why don't you personally deliver Jewel. I'm a sharing kind of guy. So, after I've had my fun, feel free to take a shot at her for yourself. That is, if you've been able to resist her during the delivery process...haha. Then after, we can plot the strategy for your prize. Yes, she's the middle of three girls. I guarantee, you're going to love her! Since there will be three, maybe we need to plan a little group thing. It's definitely going to take more than one if we pay a visit to the house. Hell, we might as well make it four and include mom as well. Maybe some other members want to join us. Dad travels a lot, so there's plenty of "girls only" nights. Just promise me you won't hurt your prize too bad. I'll want her to at least be conscious for my turn.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #8
Dax

This thread reminds me a little bit of a great series of stories a few years back called "The Club". A group of guys associated only by being members would give up someone they knew to get someone. For instance, you might give up your sister-in-law. You'd provide pictures, address, alarm code, a schedule of when she'd be alone, etc. Then you'd receive the same from another member. Later, you'd receive pictures, or a video of your sister-in-law being raped by the other member, or in some cases members. It was a pretty cool concept. I think there were about four stories in the series. I wish there were more. Does anybody remember it?
Old 02-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #9
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default Girls next door

Late twenties, tall (say 5 foot 8), slim going on skinny, long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, civil servant.

Plus, she's Catholic, so you can respect her faith by not using a condom.
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #10
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Oh, Yeah. I love this one. My fantasy babe is my neighbor. She, unfortunately, has moved away; but I still dream of her.
5'9", average/slim build, 36B, maybe a bit less, short red hair. She has had four children. The first time I took her was while her hubby was overseas in the military. I dream about taking her in her own bed and leaving her tied open with cum dripping out of her pussy.She cries "Please rape me again" as I leave her. She knows I will return to fulfill her request.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:51 AM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

Quote:
You'd provide pictures, address, alarm code, a schedule of when she'd be alone, etc. Then you'd receive the same from another member. Later, you'd receive pictures, or a video of your sister-in-law being raped by the other member, or in some cases members. It was a pretty cool concept
Dax, if you like classic movies, rent Alfred Hitchcock's great thriller, Strangers On a Train where a psycho proposes a mutual murder pack. (Get your head out of the smut sites for a couple of hours--it would be good for you!) Then take that plot idea, and apply it to a mutual rape arrangement.

I think the ideas you get will make you sleepless for a few nights.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I have come to the conclusion that the elder of the two cousins that live next door is a fat, ugly, miserable old cow. And she tells the younger pretty one off every time she talks to me. I would really be doing all of you a diservice by including her in this service so I formally withdraw the fat, ugly, miserable cow of an older cousin from the girl next door rape exchange.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #13
prey4me
Privileged Member

Send me the pair, Rotter! I'll take the pretty one for my pleasure. And use the older one as a whipping girl to "persuade" the pretty one to provide for my every perverted pleasure. The older one would also be responsible for bathing her, shampooing and setting the pretty one's hair, making sure her make-up and attire are just right, not to mention general housecleaning and stuff.

So it's a hard cock for the pretty one, and a broom stick for the ugly one (for starters).
Old 03-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

If you read my original post you'll note that the younger cousin is not offered in the rape exchange for extremely selfish reasons. I do not share. You will have to content yourself with the blonde upstairs.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 03-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I have come to the conclusion that the elder of the two cousins that live next door is a fat, ugly, miserable old cow. And she tells the younger pretty one off every time she talks to me. I would really be doing all of you a diservice by including her in this service so I formally withdraw the fat, ugly, miserable cow of an older cousin from the girl next door rape exchange.
Well, it'll be all the more fun in breaking her...

My one, late thirties/early forties, about 5' 7" (maybe, only ever seen her in heeled boots so hard to judge). Slimish build, nice arse in tight jeans.

She has a couple of kids but I have never seen a man there, well not the same man anyway.

Her face isn't great, probably was good looking a few years ago, but she is not ugly. Oh and she is a little 'rough'.

How about expanding it out to include women we work with? I have quite a few candidates there, something for everyone in fact.

Like 'em dumb and young..check

Like 'em a bit on the chubby side check

Like 'em model gorgeous...check

Hell, there is even one minger who would probably rape you it is so long since she got laid

Last edited by pervipete; 03-25-2010 at 03:59 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:22 AM   #16
prey4me
Privileged Member

Arrow Fucking Rotter: On trading cows....

Teach me to engage in posting when I'm sleep deprived, Rotter! Keep the young one, you selfish prick * and the old one can be turned into fertilizer, or something.

We'll come up with tradeworthy girlflesh another time.

*I mean that in the best possible sense of the phrase. Knew you wouldn't take offense!