Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Upon a dark night (squidley and my dark side)

The playing fields next to the old park had long been abandoned. The tumble down neighborhood in the rougher part of town had long forced people from playing in the parks as the long winter nights approached. Like their ancient kinsmen, the folks in this part of town knew that the darkness brought out the predators and that only the light of the fires kept them back. So, some long years ago, they left the parks for the relative safety of the closed doors and barred windows of their homes.

Yet some still foolishly braved the night, like the woman in the dark dress. She had black hair, streaked with pink and green eyes that shined in the dim night. Her tall dark boots clicked softly on the broken paving stones as she made her way through the rubble strewn streets to some unknown and now probably unreachable destination.

Hiding in the shadows afforded by the shattered and missing streetlights, I held to old wheel spanner in my hand, waiting for her to pass. One she passed, I stepped from the shadows and swung the heavy metal bar quickly toward her head…
Old 01-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

AS i passed a light that had a busted bulb bart still in it and part smashed on the floor i heard the sound of crunching from the shadows, i had a feeling someone was there, as i shifted my body to the side a bit and turned i was struck in the side of the head with a heavy object which sent me flying to the ground with an almighty force. then i remember nothing else that instant
Old 01-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #3
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The spanner connects with a solid blow to the woman’s head as she walks past, stunning her and driving her to the ground unconscious. She goes down without a cry and collapses in a heap to the ground. Grabbing her long booted feet, I drag her off to the side of the road and roll her into the ditch and the waiting tarpaulin. Wrapping her in the old smelly canvas I bind the roll and the woman therein with old rope and drag it to the waiting small flatbed lorry.

I toss her bound form roughly in the back of the truck and she squirms in her bindings. A few more blows with the spanner driver her back to unconsciousness and I hop behind the wheel of the old truck and drive to one of the many old industrial complexes nearby.

In the old factory I dump the woman from the lorry onto the hard broken floor, and kick the tarp open. She lays there on the ground motionless and I bind her hands together with wire, finally wrapping one end of the wire around an old post protruding from the floor to the rotting ceiling above.

The deep V of her tight dress hides little of her ample cleavage and my hands savagely rip the bodice of her dress open, springing the fleshly globes free, her bra also ruined in my assault. Kneading and pulling on the fleshy mounds she wakes to her new owner…
Old 01-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"W..Where am i " my voice shaken from the ordeal ive already been though. Still out of it somewhat i try to move but i feel a strange feeling around my wrists, thats when i realise what is happening, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME" my voice now ripe with fear as i stare into a pair of cold eyes starting back at me. My head is so sore and i have a cut caused by the first blow i encounted which makes me even more scared now. "HELP ME, somebody please HELP ME" the place echos with my voice.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:12 AM   #5
squidley
Privileged Member

“Who the fuck am I is a very good question” I say as I rip the front of her dress all the way down from the deep V neck to the hemline. A tiny lace thong covers her pussy and I rip if from her body with a violent hard jerk.

The light fur that covers her pubes tells me she probably shaves, but hasn’t done so recently. Shoving a couple of fingers up her dry cunt also tells me her virginity is already gone, probably by some prior lover.

I rip and shred the dress from her body by hand, and soon she is naked except for her boots and rather than tear them from her legs I just leave them. I like the long thin leather anyway as it accents her legs and ass, an ass I intend to use as much as her pussy and mouth.

As she screams for help I pull my long hard cock from my trousers and turning, I put the tip to her dry pussy lips. “Who the fuck indeed…”
Old 01-06-2007, 12:35 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

I cant believe this is happening, i try to swirm to cover up any part of my body that i can, however that doesnt work, i now turn to thought to his ling shaft that is touchin me. i close my legs as much as i can to help push his cock away fom my body and to deny him access to me.

"I asked you who you were, and what you want with me" as i cry its hard to make out my words. "HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE " my begging for help is now turnign to dispair "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" my legs fly towards him once i know he is not near my vagina. i get a couple of blows in but nothing to serious.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:09 AM   #7
squidley
Privileged Member

“So rude of you to refuse me after such an invitation to fuck you earlier” I tell her as I push my hard cock slowly into her dry cunt. With her hands bound above her head by the cold hard wire, her movements to shake herself free are worthless and even enhance my experience as I slowly drive my prick into her.

“You were a stupid slut to try and cross the park last night, and you pay for your stupidity with your cunt, your mouth, and your ass” I say as I start my counter stroke. “Go ahead and cry for help. It’s like a wounded rabbit squealing under a dog, you’ll only draw more animals from the pack” and she still screams for help and demands I get off her.

But in the old factory quiet figures can be seen shuffling in the distance. Shambling ever closer, other men in vile smelly clothing are attracted by the commotion. They are just in the distance, waiting for now, watching and even hoping. Her cunt is dry, but soon it will be wet, inviting, if not from her own juices then from my sperm when I splash it into her ripe belly.

“Keep it up girl, cry for help. You’ll find none here tonight. Quite the contrary actually.” And my cock begins it’s push back into her dampening quim as her naked ass grinds into the broken concrete of the floor.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:21 AM   #8
my dark side
Banned

Im in so much pain, ive got tears running down my face, and my cries seem to be turning him on even more. I shut my mouth as my eyes are widely fixed on the figures in the distance, and not wanting to entice more ppl i try and take this pain in silence.

The wire now starting to cut into my wrists from my earlier movements, this new pain is making it so much harder to keep quiet but i manage to for now.

I can start to feel his hard dick pulsing inside me as his movements and breathing become faster and deeper, i know what is about to happen any moment and there is nothin i can do to stop it.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:39 AM   #9
squidley
Privileged Member

She must be trying to stifle her cries and she watches the other carrion beasts in the far corners of the old factory grow more daring and begin to amble forward. Soon a small circle of men slowly emerges and the crowd of hungry eyes begins to converge on us as I slowly fuck my coveted piece of meat.

She’s wet now, her cunt responding to the slow fuck more than it would to a hard slamming. It is good for a time and I’ll have more of her body soon enough, but her buttery pussy begs to be fucked faster and my pace naturally increases.

The most daring of the feral men approaches, watching me rape the girl with glowing eyes about a smell trench coat, his large cock already in hand and slowly being stroked.

“Can I get a piece of that?” he asks almost reverently.

I slow my fucking for a moment to consider, almost stopping before replying. “Sure, her mouth” I say as I start to pick up my speed again.

And finally, it begins, “Ten dollars…”
Old 01-06-2007, 07:00 AM   #10
my dark side
Banned

i cant believe what i just heard, he is now passing me around like he owns me.I see this filthy guy approach me with his dick in hand, just the site of him repels me. i cant beleive what i am about to be made to do, but i wont give in without a fight.

As he nears me i turn my head as far away from him as i can, and i shut my lips as tight as i can so he cant get it in there to begin with
Old 01-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #11
squidley
Privileged Member

The old tallyman in the trench coat kneels at the head of the bound naked woman, passing a tenner over without comment after pulling the tattered bill from an equally smelly wallet.

Putting his fingers at the angle of her jaw and his thumbs into her eyes sockets he forces her mouth open and slides his cock into her gapping mouth. The vile member smells of old sweat, unwashed men and piss. The taste of piss is strong as he slides the long dark and weathered member into her mouth and down her throat. He audibly groans at the pleasure of entering her wet mouth.

In the mean time I hasten my pace. I want to finish fucking her before the old man’s foul breath make me puke all over the naked bitch.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
my dark side
Banned

As he slides into my mouth i feel myself gag, unsure of if it is the taste of his discusting shaft or how far in my throat he is getting it. As i look at him he is smiling back like he has concoured some great feat. I cant bear to watch any of it so i close my eyes and try to block out the fowlness of his presence.

The other guys dick is pounding away at me hard, i try to cry out for it all to stop but all my sounds are muffled by the cock deep in my throat. I can feel his dick pulsing hard inside my vagina now, as i pray for this all to end very soon
Old 01-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #13
squidley
Privileged Member

I rock deep into her hot and now wet pussy. Wet sucking sounds come from our fucking and her hips are spread and welcoming as I fuck her. The sight, and unfortunately the smell, of her mouth being fucked by the old man are too much for me and I dump my load of hot cum in her belly, stroking in deep until the last drop fills her womb.

Pulling out of her, I wipe my still hard but wet prick on the rags that remain of her clothing. Tucking my cock away, I pull out my trusty turbo cigarette lighter, striking a fresh flame on the little blow torch. The pencil tipped blue flame rushes out of the end of the lighter, incredibly hot, and I use it to burn away the last of her pubic hair, singing her down to her bare flesh.

She screams into the old man’s hard cock and he drives it home, down her neck, choking her. His hands on the corners of her jaw force her mouth open, almost dislocating it as she screams. The old man cums hard, his hot jism filling her mouth and throat and pushing up into her sinuses, finally spurting out her nose as she struggles to breath in the ocean of white sticky goo.

Standing up I step back, “who’s up for sloppy seconds? Twenty bucks for her pussy, thirty for her ass, and ten for her mouth !”

The old man at her head laughs, offering another ten spot as he slides his re-hardening dick into her mouth again.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:18 PM   #14
my dark side
Banned

Struggle to get free from the his dick in my mouth. He unloads himself,as i choke on it and struggle tofind air but all i manage to get his more of his cum. Just after he has finished i am shocked to feel his dick going hard again. Unable to breath adn scared of choking on him and his cum i use all my strenth and bite down hard on his dick, his fingers keeping my mouth open no match at this point. As he leaps screaming from me i take huge breaths of the fresh air that i so needed.

I now feel the pain from the hair that was singed from me, he also burned my skin in th process. "Please no more jsut let me go " my words full of sobbing. I cant beleive he has put a price on my holes, praying that no one takes up his offer now after the event that just occured
Old 01-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #15
squidley
Privileged Member

She bites the old fuckers dick hard, causing blood to splash from his wounded member, and gaining the derisive laughter from the peanut gallery watching and waiting. “Fucking whore” he screams, a short piece of heavy pipe pulled from his clothing, he move to smash the woman head in for her chewing his dong.

But the gallery of rapists won’t be denied. Like wild animals almost deprived of the kill, they converge on the old man and he goes down in a flurry of fists and feet. In the encircling pack, the pipe can be seen rising and falling, the sound like a melon cracking wetly can be heard several times along with the cries of the old man, then suddenly he’s silent.

“Use the lorry” I offer and the crowd descends. They drag the naked woman screaming towards the back of the flatbed. Removing the wire from her wrists they pull her arms wide, stretching them out to reach the posts anchored on each side of the back of the stake bed on the truck. More salvaged wire secures her wrists to the posts, her body facing towards the lorry and the high leather boots she wears lift her arse into the air making it available for the gathering crowd.

One man leaps onto the back of the truck and open his fly to release his manhood. The long hard cock dangles in front of her face and he wraps more old wire around her neck, slowly choking her. “Bite me bitch and I’ll twist this until your head comes off”

The girl’s face turns pale and she begins to breath hard, just to stay alive, as his cock moves toward her face and a queue forms behind her, the next man already impatient to thrust his cock dripping with pre-cum into her wet sticky pussy.

I stand to side, collecting cash from the men eager to lay down their money for a piece of the poor sluts arse, mouth and quim.

Last edited by squidley; 01-06-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:09 PM   #16
my dark side
Banned

Unable to do anything, as i know one wrong movement i will be dead.I lay there crying as be thrusts his dick deep in my thoat making me gag with each thrust, be seems to enjoy the fear i am showing nearly as much as the original guy. It doesnt take long for him to shoot is load deep into my thoat and i am made to swollow it all before he gets off me, leaving e free for the next preverted mans desire. The thought of all these guys and thir dicks entering what ever hole in me they wanted made me sick with fear that i wont live to see my loved ones. "Please let me go i wont say anything" "i just want to go home" tears running down my face.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:43 PM   #17
squidley
Privileged Member

The next man in line lays down his money and stands behind the bound woman, his cock hanging from his trousers. He runs his hard prick up and down the crack of her arse and wipes some of the cum dripping from her sloppy hole on his dick and then slowly presses it into her dry asshole. Her screams tell him he’s found her back passage and he pushes hard to get his cock deep into her bowels. His hard thrusts split her hole and she drips blood from the new little gashes. The blood lubricates his cock and turns his hand red as he guides his pole into her.

Another figure jumps onto the bed of the truck and drops their trousers in front of the bound woman. A short statured individual, they lean against the woman and grab her dark hair before pulling down a stained set of boxer to reveal short bushy pubic hair, sans cock. The stranger pushes her groin into the bound woman’s face, a musky and fish like odor waifs from the new woman’s pussy. “Lick me, eat me you slut” the standing woman commands as she pressing her groin into the bound woman’s face.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:52 PM   #18
my dark side
Banned

O god, the pain is so intense, i can feel the blood all around my ass. I cant beleive he doesnt can and actually seems to be getting off even more from making me bleed. My screams now muffled by the pussy of a woman, I start crying uncontrollably again, ive never been with another woman ive always thought it discusting and now her i was forced to lick her out while i lay helpless here and my body getting all mightmarish stuff getting done to it.

I can tell the woman s getting angry and impatiant as i dont do what she wants, sitting on my face blocking my oxygen supply i have no choice but to do what she wants.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:07 PM   #19
squidley
Privileged Member

The ass fucker continues his assault on the bound woman, his strokes plunging deep into her rectum become faster as her blood supplies lubrication for the assault. His cock is long and wide and he reaches around the woman to grab her free hanging breasts by the nipples to provide leverage for his hammering fuck pole.

Meanwhile the woman with her cunt in the bound woman’s face wraps one leg around the captive woman’s head and pulls her face into her stinking slit. The female rapist’s hole is wet and sloppy from old jizz, her sloppy cunt having been recently serviced by many of the same men gather here now.

Gouging at the bound woman’s ears and eyes with her sharp nails, like the talons of some beast, the woman rapist starts to scream her demands at the bound woman, “Suck my cunt clean you fucking whore. Lick out all that old cum, the use your tongue on my clit!
Come on you worthless slut, make me cum or I’ll rip off your ears and gouge out your fucking eyes!”

The ass fucker shoves his dick deep into the naked woman’s ass and fires his load into her with a groan. Quickly pulling his cock from her ass, he steps back after wiping the cum and blood remaining on his shaft on her now sweating legs.

“Next” he yells as he steps back into the crowd.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #20
my dark side
Banned

As im forced to lick her out, i close my eyes trying to tell myself this will be over soon and i will be able to leave here and forget this nightmare. She doesnt let do of my ears, her grip tightens on them as i continue to suck and lick her, i can hear her moaning.

I can feel cum trickling out my ass, well i think its cum it could even be my own blood. I am unsure but it feels discusting. O god no more please i think to myself as i hear next yelled, please dont let anymore else abuse my body. As i silently pray in my hear my eyes form more tears from the whole ordeal.
Closed Thread