Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-28-2006, 06:26 AM   #1
Not_so_innocent

Not_so_innocent has initial reputation
Default The last train home

I waited at the station, sitting upon one of the street-lit benches that dotted the platform. The last train of the day would be arriving soon and i would have to travel the five hours home. It was a long journey, but the trip down here had been worth it - attending a friends wedding - and now it was time to return home. I glanced up and down the platform, taking in the few other passengers that stood waiting - a woman in a business suit, a young boy with a backpack and another figure, which I assumed to be male, but couldn't really see for he stood in the shadows.

Hearing the train approach, i rose to my feet and grabbed the handle of my suitcase, wheeling it over to the edge of the platform. Stepping inside, i placed the suitcase on the luggage stand and made my way to a free table seat - of which there were plenty as few people traveled at this time of night. Sitting down, i sighed softly and produced a book from my shoulder bag and began to read as i felt the train jolt into movement.

I was dressed very casually, jean-clad legs crossed over underneath the table as i leant lightly against the window, eyes running over the lines of text. I wore a simple white t-shirt and had a jacket, which lay next to me. Finished off with a pair of white sneakers - i was definately dressed casually.
Not_so_innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:02 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stood in the shadows on the platform until it was time to board. Me and two of my friends had robbed a bank in a town a few miles away. We split up; my two friends had went one way and I had made my way here. We were going to meet up on the train to make our final get away. I figured they should already be onboard.

We knew there would be few people on the train this early. Sure enough when I climbed aboard; I seen my two friends and the three other passengers that had boarded with me. It looked like it was going to be an easy get away. Who knows maybe some on track entertainment. After all the woman in the business suit looked pretty good and the young woman in the jeans just was smoking hot.

I walked causually down the aisle and took a seat behind my two friends. I quietly and discreetly asked "What do you guys say to some fun on our long ride. I have been on this train before. This is the last stop before we make the long run. Once the cvonductor makes his sweep through the car, he goes up front and sleeps."

They nodded that it would be fun. We stopped talking as the conductor came down the aisle checking tickets. He announced that he would be up front and that if we needed anything to pull the cord marked "Call' and he would be back. We watched as he disappeared through the door.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:11 PM   #3
Not_so_innocent

I gave the conductor my ticket and slipped it back into my pocket once it was returned. Smiling faintly at his words, i turned back to my book not really expecting anything to happen. Shifting in my seat, i leant against the window and began to read - it was going to be a long journey and I was sure i'd get quite a lot of reading done. After a moment, i set my book down and pulled a bottle of water from my bag, taking a drink before setting it on the table and beginning to read again.

The table at which i sat had four seats, two on each side and i was sitting, tucked into the window seat, the seat beside me occupied by only my bag. As no one was sitting opposite me either, i slid my feet onto it.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:50 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My frtiends and I discussed our plans. I would handle the young lady while my friends moved into position to handle the boy and the woman in the business suit.

I moved to the table where the young lady sat. I picked her bag that sat in the seat next to her and tossed it across the table to the other seats. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked; not waiting for a reply before I sat in the seat. I turned my head to look directly at her as my friends moved into position on the other two passengers.
Old 08-28-2006, 03:58 PM   #5
Not_so_innocent

I glanced round as my bag was picked up and thrown across the table onto the seat opposite me. Looking up at the male as he deposited himself next to me, a slight frown on my brow. It seemed strange that he wished to sit next to her when there were large number of seats free. "emm, i guess not." i reply quietly, turning back to my book a little flustered.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:18 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Obviously, I was getting the cold shoulder. I nodded to my friends. The one in charge of the boy bent over next to him and said "Sonny, I think you need to go to the restroom." The boy looked up at him and replied "No, I don't."

My friernd spat back "Look boy, get your ass in the john and stay there if you know what is good for you" as he grabbed him by the arm and shoved him towards the restroom. The boy stumbled down the aisle and into the toilet; locking the door behind him.

My fiend handling the woman in the suit slid into the seat next to her. She looked astonished by his rudeness. "Pardon me; I don't think you were invited to join me." She replied in a sarcastic tone.

My buddy slid closer as he said "Colt invited me" as he shoved his Colt revolver into her sides. She let out a gasp as my friend continued "just put your hands on top of the table and lay your head down on them. Just stay calm and we will get to you in a minute."

I see that my buddies have things under control. I watch as one of them cuts the conductor call cord. I move closer and gently lay my arm across the back of your seat.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:34 PM   #7
Not_so_innocent

I am unaware of your friends threatening the other passengers of the train, concentrating on my book as best i can with a stranger sitting so close to me. Aware that you have lain your arm around the back of my seat and shift a little and then finally lower my book, turning to look at you. "Excuse me, could you possibly sit some where else? It seems silly that there is an almost empty train and we are sitting together, when there are plenty empty seats." I smiled faintly, not wishing to be rude, but simply wanting some space.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:46 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I giver you and evile smile as I say "Honey, we are going to get a lot closer before this trip is over." I scoot closer; my hand dropping down on your shoulder as I lay my other hand on your leg.

"Just relax and be a good girl. I don't want to hurt you; just have a little fun." I whisper in your ear as I blow your hair out of the way.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:03 PM   #9
Not_so_innocent

My eyes widen a little at your words, glancing round at your hand as it drops onto my shoulder. My gaze quickly returns to you, feeling you press against my side, a hand resting upon my leg, causing my legs to instinctively clamp tightly together. A shudder runs through me as i feel your hot breath against my ear, fear beginning to register in my expressions.

Acting automatically i lashed out, catching him full across the jaw and then shoved him hard, some how managing to push him from the seat beside me. Scrambling to my feet, i stumble to the call cord and pull at it, letting out a frightened whimper of fear as i realise that it has been cut. Wasting no time i begin to run down the aisle, glancing round behind me.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:00 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My friend who herded the boy into the toilet steps into the aisle to block your escape. You run into him; he shoves you roughly back. You stumble and fall on the floor. I grab you by the hair and jerk you to your feet; holding you at arms length as you swing you arms and try to kick me.

I slam you face down on one of the tables as I yell "You want to play rough do you; well that is a bad choice." I slam your head on the table.

The woman in the business suit tries to make a break for it in all the racket. My friend grabs her and slams her on her back on the table next to yours. He jams his gun into her side as she squirms on the table.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #11
Not_so_innocent

I let out a cry as i find my path blocked by another man, falling hard onto the ground as i am shoved back the way i came. Opening my eyes in time to see you approach me, letting out a whimper of pain as you take a handful of my hair and drag me to my feet. Swinging out at you, trying to defend myself anyway i can, but my struggles soon cease as my head is slammed into the table. The second blow knocks me semi-unconscious and i go limp, eyes open aware of what is going on, but temporary unable to fight.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:27 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slide you further on the table. I yank your white sneakers off and toss them over the seats. I glare down at your face as I yank the neck of your T-shirt down and then rip the material open. I throw your arms out to your side as I shove the torn Tshirt down to your sides. I grab your breasts and squeeze then tight in your bra.

The sounds of the woman stretched on the next table echo through the car as she pleads "No; please don't do this." Hetr hands flash above the seat backs as she flails her arms at my friend. It is evident that she is suffering the same consequences as you.

The train enters a tunnel; the car goes black as my hands grab your bra. I jerk down and your breasts pop out the top of you bra like corks from a wine bottle. We suddenly emerge from the tunnel; your bare breasts exposed for my molestation.