Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-22-2006, 11:29 AM   #1
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh has initial reputation
Talking Racist Gangrape

There is this 18 y/o black girl that that moves in with her bf,that happens to be a all white neighborhood well her bf that happens to be black also,she had never been with a white male before but tonight that was gonna change her bf goes out of town while stays at home.One night she gets off work and decides to go to the laundromat in town cause her washer broke down,she starts to wash her clothes and she is all alone she sits and waits for her clothes to finish when 5 white men walk in and see her by herself
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:43 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I have to admit that I'm not very fond of racism to say the least.
So I'm not really happy with that thread, but as long as none of the mods object...
Old 08-22-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

Im not racist either my wife is black but its just a role play i wont go any further than that
Old 08-22-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Thanks for clearing that up.

In that case I won't say anything ...
Old 08-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well if the green glag is out; I'll join in.

I walk in with my four buddies. We all look at the black girl sitting all alone while the machine agitates away. I nod for one of the guys to stand by the door. I walk over in front of the girl and say "Well boys, looks like we got a chocolate bar in her tonight. Honey. didn't they tell you that the scrub boards are out back? Any of you guys have a hankering for some dark candy tonight?"
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:12 PM   #6
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

I stand by the door and she shouts"fuck you white boy" she spits in your face and gets up and runs to door.I grab her she starts to fight and me. and the other three hold her down you walk over and admire her button up shirt and black skirt.I smile and comment i havent had some good soul food in a while. she yells out my bf is in gang he will kill you assholes.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:00 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I run my hand down the front of her shirt and over her large breasts. "So you boyfriend is in a gang; well bitch you are going to serve this gang tonight.:

I squeeze her big boobs and smile as I say "That is why the masters used them to breed; they are good milkers. Let's get her in the back room when we can to a little pressing. That is pressing our cocks in her big holes."
Old 08-22-2006, 08:10 PM   #8
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

I pick her up and take her to the back where i force her to the ground i hold her down,as the other men stare and smile stroking there dicks.You pull out your knife and a camera and say maybe would make this a kodak moment but what should we see first gentemen?
her big black tits?or her sweet jungle bush?
Old 08-23-2006, 12:15 PM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

'I want to see those jugs" I yell as I rip her shirt open down the front. The material hasn't even quit falling before I jerk her bra up and her big black tits fall out. "Look at those milkers; she would put a holestein cow to shame." I laugh as my mouth begins to suck on her large breasts and big nipples.

She squirms trying to avoid my mauling, but the guys are holding her tight. She is only able to toss her head wildly which only serves to jerk her tits around.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:38 AM   #10
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

I tear off her panties and grab the piece of her shirt and put it in her mouth,maybe now she will shut the fuck up.I grab the knife and press up against her black bush now we can make sure her bf knows she had some white dick i grab the camera and take a picture of all the guys holding her down and dagger sucking her huge black tits.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:47 AM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slap her big tits as I suck the nipples. I pull my cock out and tell her "Her do your thing' get me nice and hard. Give me a nice sloppy blow job."
Old 08-24-2006, 12:13 PM   #12
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

We all pull out our dicks,you better not bite you little black bitch i pull out some rope "lets tie this bitch up"we all start to take off our clothes i slam my dick in her mouth.I hear a noise,two women walk in the laundromat a light skin black girl maybe about 14 with a big set of tits for a 14 year old.and mom is about 33 big fat ass,huge tits and big dick sucking lips,i walk out how are you ladies tonight?you try to keep other girl quiet but she lets out a screech.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:57 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I hear the woman out front ask "What was that?" I punch the black girl hard in the stomach and she collaspes on the floor. "Oh my buddy is moving some equipment around and it must have just been the rubber feet on the floor that you heard."

I kneel down next to the girl and whisper in her ear "One more stunt like that and your dead ass will be in the dumpster."
Old 08-24-2006, 01:09 PM   #14
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

They start doing there laundry i come back to the room i tell you that the daughter looks like she could be a virgin.I go back to the front the daughter girl drops her bra i help her pick it up and it read the size it says 38dd the mother says do you have a restroom?i say yes and i make her go in te back where she is met by you i grab the daughter and put my arm around her stomach my hand on her mouth.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:38 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The mother walks into the back room and sees the first bitch lying on the floor. "What the hell!" She hollers as she turns to run. I whip out a knife and flash it in front of her face. "Not so fast, big mamma. Just stay calm and everyone will be okay. Now you just back your big ass over to that post and put your hands behind your back before I stat slicing you big tits to ribbons."

Startled she slowly back over to the post and feels nervously with her hands for the round steel post. I grab a piece of rope and quickly bind her hands as she asks "What are you doing. Please let us go. Take our money and let us go." I laugh as I walk around front and ribp her blouse open.

"I am let you go alright. You going to go all over mycbig cock or else it is butchering time."
Old 08-24-2006, 06:55 PM   #16
rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh

The mother screams out loud i throw the daughter to the ground"hey bro throw me some of that rope"i tie her up and i walk towards you and her mother "damn another pair of chocolate milk juggs my turn to paly with these and start sucking and licking her big tits and nipples one of our friends to come over and he says looks like time for some racial equality.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:26 AM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Our friend looks at the mother as you begin sucking her mamouth tits. "Get your damn clothes off if you don't want me to split your daughter open." He yells as he kicks the mom's legs.

"No; please don't hurt my baby. I'll do what you want. Just leave my girl alone." The mother pleads as she begin pulling her clothes off. "Please don't do this in front of my baby. I'll do what ever you want; just not in front of her." She begs as her clothes begins to come off.

I walk over to the daughter and grab her by an arm. I drag her towards the restroom in the corner. I shove her inside and tell her "Just be quiet and don't try to get out" as I slam the door.

Our friend has grown tired of the mom's slow pace. He begins ripping the rest of her clothes off and soon has her completly naked as she huddles on the floor. You continue to maul her tits as he jerks her ass around. He pulls his cock out and plows deep into her exposed pussy as she lets out a loud yelp. He is humping her like wild dog. as she lays sobbing.