Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2006, 08:30 AM   #1
VoraciousVixen

VoraciousVixen has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to VoraciousVixen
Default My first thread

((looking for an abduction, gang-rape....thanks ))

Casey hummed quietly to herself as she made her way down the street. She had just got out a lecture, the last for the day, and was making her way up the dark, tree-lined path to the bus-stop. Shifting the shoulder strap of her rucksack, she did up her jacket, the cold winter wind making her shiver slightly. The black wire of her headphones, strung from her back-pack to her head, playing a current hit which she hummed along to happily.

Her long brown hair was drawn up in a pony-tail, her black coat covering the white blouse and tank top she wore underneath and her jean-clad legs finished with a pair of sneakers.
VoraciousVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:10 AM   #2
James

James has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James

We spotted her, walking down the road. listening to her music, oblivious to her surroundings. Perfect!

We had been 'hunting' for about half an hour. There was me, James, 35. Nobby, 40, Steve 28 and his younger brother Shaun, 18, the baby of the group.

After an afternoon of drinking we had got on to the discussion about girl friends and ex partners, and what we each liked to do with them. It became obvious pretty quickly that Shaun was a virgin. Not sure who came up with the idea but someone suggested finding him some pussy!

So here we are, all in Steves transit (I know he shouldn't be driving but that's the least of our worries!) and we see this girl, probably 17-18, cute as fuck, that's the one we all agree.

We quickly make our plans, they drop me off a couple of hundred yards ahead of her and circle back round the block.

As she is about to pass me, acting as sober as I can, I ask "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but do you know where Draper Street is?", "Never heard of it!" she replies, understandably as I just made it up! "What about Lacey Crescent?", looking over her shoulder I see the van slowing down and the side door sliding open. Before she knows what is happening two pairs of hands drag her in and I jump in behind her.....
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:26 AM   #3
VoraciousVixen

She glanced round at the male that had appeared from the shadows, pulling out her earphones as he began to talk to her. Frowning a little as the name of the first street didn't ring any bells, beginning to grow suspicious when the second name wasn't familiar either. "Are you sure..." she wasn't able to finish her sentence when she was grabbed and pulled backward into a van.

Kicking and struggling, she let out a shrill scream, her legs and arms flailing around as she attempted to break free of the grip upon her.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:46 AM   #4
James

she was in the van, Shaun was all for doing her there and then but older, more sensible heads prevailed. "Lets get her back to Nobbys place" I suggested (he was single and had a typical bachelor place), "Then the fun can begin".

Nobby was already tying her hands behind her back with an old ball of twine that Steve kept in the van, Shaun held on to her flaying legs.

Pulling a Workman's knife out of a large tool box I unlock the blade, holding it just in front of her face, I say, in a relaxed, calm voice "listen babe, I guess you already know what we are going to do to you, there isn't much you can do about it. But if you want to get out of this alive, or with no serious injury then just relax, go with the flow and be a good little whore! It would be a shame to ruin such a pretty face!"

I guess that kind of did the trick as she stopped kicking out quite so hard, Nobby found an old rag and some duct tape to gag her with while I bound her feet.

We amused ourselves on the short ride back to Nobby's place by speculating about her sexual experience, "Does she swallow?", "Has she ever taken it up the ass?", "Ever been gangbanged?", "Shit, wonder if she's still a fuckin' virgin!!!"

Fuck did we laugh....
Old 08-17-2006, 09:56 AM   #5
VoraciousVixen

I kicked and struggled, fighting against the grip on her arms that dragged them behind her back and tied them tightly in place. My eyes widened as he waved the knife in my face, my struggling stopping for a moment, long enough for them being able to gag me and bind my legs. I whimpered faintly, listening to you talk among yourselves, my eyes wide with fear as i try to shuffle away from you.

Shifting the gag in my mouth, my eyes search the van, counting the number of men that occupied the van - which only scared me more.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:55 PM   #6
James

We reached Nobby's place before long, luckily it was a fairly isolated area and the long drive meant we were unlikely to be seen. Nobby hoisted our 'guest' over his shoulder and carried into the living room. Once inside the curtains were quickly drawn, music loud enough to drown out most other noises was put on the CD and the girl dumped on the sofa. I had become a bit of a leader of this bunch of reprobates, so they were happy to follow my lead and see what I had in mind.

Brandishing the knife I strode over to the girl, pulled her to her feet by her hair and forced her to look into my eyes. "Listen bitch, we are going to do whatever we want to with you, now you can be a good little girl and comply, or you can be in a whole world of pain, and will still have our fun with you anyway!"

Her eyes showed her true terror! I slowly turned her round, getting a good look at her as I did so. Nice pert tits, not too big but definitely not too small, cute ass, sweet young face, fuck are we going to have fun! I used the knife to cut the bonds on her hands and feet, the removed the gag.

"To begin with my young friend, tell us your name and age, and then I think we would all like to see a little strip show..."
Old 08-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #7
VoraciousVixen

I struggled as i was hoisted over one of the male's shoulders and carried toward the house, kicking and screaming into the gag - trying desperately to attract someone's attention. But before long i was inside the house and deposited upon a coach. Eyes wide, i squirmed a little upon the cushions as the male with the knife approached me again.

Whimpering quietly as he gripped a handful of my hair and pulled me to my feet, my wide frightened eyes met his gaze as he spoke to me. I shuddered slightly, feeling his eyes traveling over my body. Once my hands and feet were loose, i rubbed my sore wrists, backing away from the males as far as i could.

I couldn't seem to produce any words, staring at the group of boys, i backed up as far as i could go, my back hitting a wall. "p-please don't hurt me..." i whispered, my voice barely audiable as it was without the loud music as well.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:48 PM   #8
James

"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING NAME BITCH!" I shouted, I grabbed her hair and slapped her face, not too hard, don't want to mark her, yet! "AND I SAID, WE WANT A FUCKING STRIP SHOW, SO START FUCKING STRIPPING, YOU HAD BETTER DO IT DAMN FUCKING SEXILY AS WELL!!!"
Old 08-17-2006, 01:52 PM   #9
VoraciousVixen

I let out a small cry of fear as you slap me, cringing against the wall "my name is Casey" i whispered quietly, looking up at you - hoping to find some sort of mercy in your expression but found none. The thought of stripping terrified me and i remained forzen to the spot, staring up at you in silent terror.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:55 PM   #10
James

"Well Casey, I guess if you don't want to strip for us then I'm going to have to tear your clothes off, would you prefer to walk home naked? You have 30 seconds to start undressing or your going to be pretty fucking cold on the way home! 1,2,3..."
Old 08-17-2006, 02:00 PM   #11
VoraciousVixen

I hesitated, looking up at you silently and then swallowing hard, i brought my trembling hands to the fastenings of my coat, undoing it slowly. Once undone, i pulled it from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. "please..." i whimper quietly, but one glance at the knife and i fall silent, continuing to undress myself, pulling off my blouse and then pulling the tank top from over my head - leaving myself with only my bra covering my breasts.

I then reach down for the fastenings of my jeans, fumbling to unhook the button and pull down the zip as my hands and shaking so badly. Finally opening them, i push them from my hips, causing them to pool at my feet. Slipping my feet from my shoes, i step out of my jeans and here i stop, standing with only my socks, bra and panties on, body visibly trembling.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:14 PM   #12
James

We all watched young Casey strip, it wasn't a sexy strip routine but it was fucking exciting knowing that it was against her will. I just watched with a faint smile on my lips, the others all hooted and hollered "Come on baby", "Get ya' tits out for the boys!", "Lets see that cute pussy bitch!", all the guys shouting and laughing.

She stood there in her underwear, looking very fucking cute! Her body trembled as she stood there under our gaze. I pushed my finger up under the centre section of her bra and pulled her forward, I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue into that sweet little mouth!

Releasing her I brought the knife up under her nose, then slowly, I ran the side of the blade down over her mouth, slowly moving it down over her chin, past her neck until it reached my finger, still in the centre of her bra. Slowly I cut the bra off and let it fall.

While the other guys laughed and cheered I took her young body in, smooth skin, great tits, nice pointy nipples, stood in just her fucking panties and socks it took great control not to fuck her there and then! But no, I had plans for this girl, I wanted to humiliate her, have her used in so many ways, things she never even dreamed of, no need to rush!

"Shaun" I called, "as this is your first time then I think you should have the honour of removing the rest!"

He needed no second offer, he was on his knees in front of her in a shot, pulling off her panties as quickly as he could, although her legs were clamped together so tightly it was no mean feat!!!
Old 08-17-2006, 02:20 PM   #13
VoraciousVixen

I cringed as i felt what seemed to be the leader's finger slide under the centre of my bra, stumbling a little as he pulled my forward, pressing his lips against mine. Feeling his tongue force it's way into my mouth, i made a small sound of protest and pushed against his chest, trying to get free. Suddenly i felt the cold blade against my skin and i froze, eyes wide as i felt the blade travel down. My bra pulled for a moment and then gave way, leaving my tits in full view of all in the room.

Turning my head to the side in shame, i closed my eyes tightly hearing the leader call over someone called Shaun. My legs clamped together tightly as i felt a tug upon my panties, but the boy didn't stop - only pulled harder until they were forced down my legs and around my ankles. Suddenly exposed i tried to cover myself, one arm wrapping around my breasts, a hand over my pussy.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:35 PM   #14
James

She stood there naked, shivering, trying to hide her tits and her pussy, so what if she did, it was only putting of the inevitable, besides, by the end of tonight us seeing her naked would be the last of her worries!!!

I grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, marched her to the sofa and sat her down. Nobby and Steve were sat either side of her, she looked so small between them. "Grab a leg each and spread em boys!" I said, despite her struggling she was no match for their strength! She sat there with her legs spread, Nobby and Steve each holding a kicking leg and trying to grab a feel of her thighs! "Easy Casey! Let them do it, we don't want to have to hurt you now do we!"

Her pussy was exposed to the world, she obviously took care in her appearance, not shaved but short and neat. Shaun's eyes were nearly popping out of his head. "Have a closer look" I offered. Two seconds later his face was just inches from her bush. "How old are you Casey" he asked.
Old 08-17-2006, 02:48 PM   #15
VoraciousVixen

I whimpered as my arm was twisted up behind my back, stumbling a little as i was shoved in the direction of the couch and forced to sit. Feeling my legs grabbed and spread, i struggled, my hands prying at their fingers trying to get free. Tears were beginning to well in my eyes as i heard the threat and stilled a little, terrified of what would happen if i continued to struggle.

I shuddered, feeling Shaun's breath against my exposed pussy, twisting in the men's grip, sobbing quietly "E-eighteen..." i whispered.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:03 PM   #16
James

"Go on our Shaun, give it a fuckin' kiss" shouted Steve, after a moments hesitation he started probably what was the worst attempt at eating pussy ever. The girl squirmed some more, but Steve and Nobbys grip combined with a slow waving of the knife made her think again.

At this point I should perhaps introduce my companions.

Nobby, 40, 5'8", overweight, balding but shaved his head to try and hide this, cheerful looking face, and despite what he was doing now, the type of bloke most people take an instant liking to (all though his looks don't get him laid that often!)

Steve, 28, 5'10". Lean, fairly fit guy, worked out occasionally but too lazy to really work hard. Builder, rough hands, short, almost black hair, stubbly (too lazy to shave everyday as well), loud and obnoxious was the best way to describe Steve

Shaun, 18, Steve's younger brother. Tall (6'4") lanky, so skinny he looked like he could snap in a stiff breeze, fair, long greasy hair (We all took the piss, saying he looked like a fucking girl), can be quite nervous when around us, but I guess that's just the age thing

Me, well I'm 35, better educated and not quite so loud as the others. Stronger quieter type. 5'7", medium build, dark short clipped hair.

"So, how many guys have you fucked then Casey?" Asked the ever inquisitive Steve
Old 08-17-2006, 03:07 PM   #17
VoraciousVixen

My body jolted as i felt Shaun's tongue against my pussy, eyes widening as i squirmed and struggled against the men's grip once more - though it didn't last long as i caught sight of the knife again and reluctantly sat still. Ashamed and embarrassed, i turned my head away, closing my eyes as though that would shut out the nightmare that was taking place.

Hearing another question, i shuddered, my eyes opening again. "please...." i whispered, pleading for freedom, to be spared all this.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:16 PM   #18
James

"Open your eyes and answer the man!", I land a couple of hard slaps across her tits, that should make her pay a little more attention!"

Shaun was trying to get his tongue as far up her pussy as possible while Steve was trying to explain to him where her clit was (perhaps he should have explained what it is first!).

Feeling her fall into further submission after those last couple of slaps Steve and Nobby took the opportunity to grab a tit each and start mauling it, Nobby even managing to get a nipple into his mouth!

"Well answer me bitch!"
Old 08-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #19
VoraciousVixen

My eyes snapped open as i felt the slaps against my tits, squirming in the men's grip, trying to get free of their mauling hands. "Please stop.." i whimpered quietly, "i've never.....been with a guy.." she said the last part very quite, so quiet in fact that you could barely hear her voice.

I whimpered, cowering and cringing as my sensitive tits were squeezed and mauled by the men either side of me, squriming at the tongue that was pushing it's way up my virgin passage.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #20
James

I couldn't believe it, a fucking virgin! "We will have to draw lots to see who goes first!" I exclaimed.

The guys couldn't believe it either, "Fuckin' hell!" Steve said in his usual not so subtle way.

I grabbed her hair pulling her to her knees in front of me, her face level with my jeans zipper, the other guys sensed what I had in mind and all stood up around her. I slapped her face, just for good measure before taking hold of her hands and guiding them to my zip. "Get my cock out!" I ordered, the other guys not waiting were already undoing there zips.