Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The pub. (Looking for a female victim!)

It was a dark friday night, I was siting in the local pubs darkest corner, drinking
a beer, looking at all the people having fun, all the girls naging rich old males for a free drink. I despise the kind of women that hit on old,ulgy guys just for their money, if only I could find a girl like that, waisted enough to fall in my trap, thought Lucifer to himself as he continued searching for the appropriate victim.
Lucifer_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I sat at the end of the bar, as far from the snorty girls fawning over their bank rolls called men. I hated them and the men that fell so easily for them. I sighed as I toyed with the pint of Guieness I had. I pushed my short brown hair back behind my ears, straightened my glasses over my brown eyes, and readjusted the small black skirt I had worn tonight. I don't even know why I wore it and the tight white T-shirt.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Suddenly I noticed a cute girl siting at the end of the bar, I thought to myself
"God, she's perfect". So I picked up my glass of beer from the little, dark brown table and got up from the black chair, I slowly walked towards the end of the bar without having any eye contact with the girl. When I was finaly there, at her table, I smiled widely and said "Hey there, I'm fed up with these stuck up chicks bothering me and asking for a drink, so I was wondering, maybe I could entertain you, it would be kind of a win win situation, you'll have someone to talk to and the girls are going to leave me alone."
Old 12-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I looked over slightly as some man I had noticed suddenly offered to sit with me. I looked him up and down and thought about it. But, I did like the offer of getting one over the annoying little flounces called women that were also in the bar. I smiled as I nodded, brushing my hair back behind an ear.

"Sure. Sounds like a good plan." Shifted to look more at him and sip my drink, crossing my legs. "So, are you just here for drinks or the, intelligent conversation." I joked nodding toward the other girls as they moved to fawn on others in the bar.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:08 AM   #5
Lucifer_L

I took a seat besides the girl and placed my galss of beer on the darnk bronw table, gazed in to the girls eyes and said, "You could say both, but it's hard to find someone to talk to, I mean, most of the people here are old perverted males or slutty stuck up girls that only want money. You seem differente though, whats a girl like you doing in a place like this?" I finished my sentence and waited for an answer while checking out the girl who sat besides me.
Old 12-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #6
bangbangbaby

"A drink. And maybe finding someone different." I replied as I looked over the man that had slid in to the place beside me. I took a slow drink as I toyed with my glasses.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
Lucifer_L

"The majority of the people here are the same, old perverted guys or young whores" I said as I raised up my right hand revealing a golden watch. "Oh god it's geting late" I said in an nervous voice. " The PUB closes in 20 minutes, and it's pretty dark outside, it might be dangerous for a girl like you to wonder around the streets at this time of the night. We could go to my place if you wish, have a cup of coffee, talk and afterwards I could take you home with my car, assuming you're not afraid." I finish my glass of beer with an single sip and gaze in to the girls eye's, with an wide smile on my face waiting for an answer, hoping that she will take the bait...
Old 12-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
bangbangbaby

I finish my own drink and look at him a moment as I think about it. I nod with a smile as I slowly stand and stretch out slightly.

"Alright mister gentleman. I'll take you up on that coffee and ride." I payed for my drinks, smoothed out my shirt and skirt and waited on the man I had met.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:52 AM   #9
Lucifer_L

I slowly got up from the chair with a smile on my face and went to the counter to pay for my beer, the girl was standing right infornt of the main entrance, I walked up to her and said, "Shall we? My place is a few blocks ahead." I opened the door and went outside of the pub. And started slowly walking towards my place with the girl next to me.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:06 AM   #10
bangbangbaby

She smiled softly as she walked down the night road with this rather nice gentle man. I sighed as I ran a hand through my short brown hair. My short skirt blew in the air as it fluttered along with my top as I flushed slightly, shivvering slightly.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:26 PM   #11
Lucifer_L

After a 20 minute walk we were finaly here, I could feel my heart beting faster and my dick geting hard only form the thought of bending over the cute girl next to me and violating her. "So, this is the house I live in..." I pointed at the old 5 floor house infront of us. "The house might seem a bit unplesant but it's rather nice inside." I said in a smooth and calming voice. As I opened the main entrance steping back and waiting for the girl to walk insde.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:45 AM   #12
bangbangbaby

I blinked looking up at the rather large house. It looked imposing but still.

"Umm... wow. I live in an apartment in midtown. I'm sure it is lovely inside." I smiled at him as I stepped up and in to the house as I looked around curiously.

I pushed my glasses back up my nose as I did so, my rear and thighs brushing my skirt slightly as I walked in the slight heels.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #13
Lucifer_L

"My appartment is on the 2 nd floor" I said nervously. As I slowly went towards the stairs and slowly started walking to the 2 nd floor.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #14
bangbangbaby

"Oh! Of course. But it is still a much better looking place then the cement block I live in." I grinned nervously and quickly followed after him curiously looking around, and back at him as a part of me started to think that going in this strange man's apartment would be a bad idea.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:56 PM   #15
Lucifer_L

"Well, maybe it isn't that bad after all". I said in a nervous voice. Suddenly we stoped infront of a light brown door on the 2 nd floor. I looked at the girl next to me and smiled. "Here we are." I said as I pushed my left hand in to my left pocket and took out a key, I unlocked the door and opened it. Suddenly I turned in to a differente person. "Here we are baby..." I said and laughed. I grabed the girl by her brown hair so she couldn't run and pushed my hand underneath the girls skirt and started rubbing her pussy through her black string panties.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:03 AM   #16
bangbangbaby

I smiled as we reached his flat. He opened the door and I entered looking around curiously. I turned, ready to ask if he lived with anyone, when suddenly he had me by the hair tightly and his hand was down in my skirt, rubbing me through my sheer panties.

"What!? What are you doing?! Stop it! Let me go!" I struggled, pulling at his hand in my hair and swinging with the other. Kicking, bringing my knee up as quickly as possible.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:48 AM   #17
Lucifer_L

"Stop, moving you cunt!" I yelled at the girl while swinging my big manly fist towards her face. It took me one powerful punch at the girl was on the floor. I turned around and took out a small key from my left pocket, I locked the door and pushed the key back in to my pocket. "Well baby, time to have some fun." I said in a clam voice as i took out a butterfly knife from my right pocket. "So will you be a good whore and please me or I'll have to cut that pretty face of yours, what will it be?"
Old 01-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #18
bangbangbaby

I would have kept fighting, until I saw white and felt pain all though my head. I slumped back against the wall as he let me go long enough to close and lock the door, my only escape. My hand shakily ran over my face and I felt the sting that I knew would become a bruise. And I looked unsteadily up at him as I saw the gliny of steel in his hand. This, couldn't be happening.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:32 AM   #19
Lucifer_L

"Hah, such a dumb whore you are" I said in an ignorant voice as I slowly started walking towards the girl. "Take off your clothes, slowly! And then take off my pants. No funny business, or I'll be forced to cut that cute little face of yours!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #20
bangbangbaby

I blinked a few more times, still confused and lost after the hit. And then I saw the glint of his knife again and heard him, reminding me that this was real and he would not be afraid to use it.

My hands shakily moved toward my shirt, trying to tug it off even as I looked away as I squirmed.