Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
pantyh1

pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyh1 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ex-Girlfriend getting it

My girlfriend, Jennifer, was a bitch to me. We rarely had sex and really didn’t want to with her because she was such a cunt before we broke up.
She had a hot body from working out and dancing with the local dance team. We were on our way to a slow breakup. She was so fucking conceited and selfish, she would definitely screw me over for her own gain.
The only time she turned me on just before the breakup was when she needed my help. She worked as a cocktail waitress and sometimes as a hostess at a hotel. Her car broke down late one night on her way home from work. Some of the neighborhoods near her work weren’t the best and of course she broke down there. On my way to get her, I was starting to imagine different scenarios of her being taking by a single person or a gang of punks. Maybe raped in her car, the alley or dragged into a crack house. I almost came in my pants thinking of watching a well-hung bum ripping her pantyhose open and getting between her sexy legs ramming her hard and her screaming in pain.
As I pulled onto the street, I could see her down the block. There were two men talking to her, walking around and checking her up and down. She was scared shitless. She definitely looked good that night and the situation made it even better. That night she was a hostess and wore a tight just above the knees skirt, tight sweater top, black pantyhose and high heels. When she got in the car she started bitching about how it took me so long to get there and did I know what those people were saying to her and how she thought she was going to get raped. I thought to myself if she was wearing her cocktail waitress outfit, which consisted of the shortest, tightest black stretch skirt, heels and black pantyhose, that she would have been raped. I was so turned on by her talking about her experience and looking at her in that outfit. It was one of the few times at that time that I wanted to fuck the shit out of her, but of course I didn’t get anything that night except for my hand.

Please let me know what you think. Here is a pic of her from a while ago.

Last edited by pantyh1; 01-31-2006 at 10:17 PM.
pantyh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #2
quickfist6

quickfist6 has initial reputation

Hot fucking story. I got hard just reading it. maybe on day you should flat her tire or disconnect her car battery so she is stranded after late hours at work. there are always guys hanging around bars after late hours to try to flirt with girls. If your lucky a group of college guys or drinking buddies will notice she is stranded...shes alone...shes dressed like a hot slut... and fantasies will run through there head. Hopefully one of the guys are as pervertd as us and gets the guys thinking about fucking her. Once they imagine there cock in that hot wet pussy.. than the rape begins.
quickfist6 is offline   Reply With Quote