Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #21
tom8517
Privileged Member

tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tom8517 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tom8517

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapefantasygirl
As ugly as the women over in Europe are, I'm surprised shame hasn't really caught on over there. I'm all for sexual freedom, but did it really have to start there? Yeah, they've got tits on the telly, but that's like getting free beer for life, but it ends up being Coors or Budweiser. It doesn't mean much.

No one could be dense enough to make that kind of a generalisation, so I assume you are just trying to stir something up. When the European girls on the board wake up tomorrow I suspect you will get your wish.
tom8517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:20 AM   #22
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
As ugly as the women over in Europe are, I'm surprised shame hasn't really caught on over there. I'm all for sexual freedom, but did it really have to start there? Yeah, they've got tits on the telly, but that's like getting free beer for life, but it ends up being Coors or Budweiser. It doesn't mean much.
What an utterly offensive individual you are. Since you are from Ohio/US does that make me right in seeing you as an obesse, burger-munching, lard arsed fat land-monster ugly ignorant woman? Judging by your ugly mind, I can safely assume I may be correct. Talk about shame...perhaps we Europeans have a somewhat more enlightened approach to self worth and understand the difference between erotica as seen on TV and the heart stopping moment of seeing your partner naked for that first time? Oh...hang on, thats a fucking generalisation...isnt it!

PS Have some more neg rep. You're doing well.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:28 AM   #23
Sexy Stewie

Sexy Stewie has initial reputation

Quote:
Not trying to gang up on you or anything (though by your quote I think you may be asking for it ) but in all honesty I must agree with the general consensus so far regarding your post, well at least to the point that I'll say Europe has some of the finest women out there! One of my first gfs at the age of 16 was a hot curly haired German girl who had a killer accent in more recent years I had the pleasure of dating for a time an attractive French girl (I love - and make love to - the French and don't give a shit what any other Americans think of the French! I've got no problem with the French.) before she returned home. Well those are the only two European girls I've ever had the pleasure of dating but have lusted after many (in the states, haven't been to Europe yet but nonetheless I do meet a lot of Europeans so I still feel I can judge). Don't even get me started on the Spanish and Italians, telling me those countries don't have some beautiful women? Man you're nuts! Also what red blooded American guy doesn't like a nice looking girl with a British or Spanish (or Australian, or Brazilian or... you get my drift ) accent??? I know I do!

A woman is being raped from behind *in a standing position* female narrator says something like:
"What he did to her, was terrible" as it's shown, may involve the rapist photographing his victims.... 15+ year old film. Please click on the following link to the page where this is discussed in greater detail and post there or pm me if you even *think* you may know the answer!

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6173

Last edited by Sexy Stewie; 05-08-2007 at 07:08 AM.
Sexy Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:36 AM   #24
Sexy Stewie

Sexy Stewie has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaunt
....She fell asleep about 20 minutes later..I went and laid in the bed with her lifting up her shirt and looking at her tits stroking my cock in the process. Once i began to cum i rubbed my cock on her tits softly making sure she wouldnt awake...Even though i knew she wouldnt considering she was in a near coma from being so drunk..I cleaned up and left the room knowly i could not go any further without getting caught or truthfully considering what i had done already was without her consent..

Well.... I for one, feel the need to call...... BULLSHIT! And quite frankly hope that I'm right as what you've described is a crime. I'm also quite amazed that although several people jumped on the European thing from another poster no one said anything about this. Maybe they didn't see it or if they did, didn't take it/you seriously?

Not trying to be all "Internet Nanny" or anything but...... wouldn't this kind of statement - that one sexually molested someone who was asleep or passed out drunk (?!) - outside the context of fantasy violate the site rules? . I assume that you're attempting to pull our legs right off, but if you are serious (doubtful) then you need serious help.

A woman is being raped from behind *in a standing position* female narrator says something like:
"What he did to her, was terrible" as it's shown, may involve the rapist photographing his victims.... 15+ year old film. Please click on the following link to the page where this is discussed in greater detail and post there or pm me if you even *think* you may know the answer!

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6173

Last edited by Sexy Stewie; 05-08-2007 at 07:15 AM.
Sexy Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:16 AM   #25
troix07

troix07 has initial reputation

if she is that comfortable putting lotion on her tits in front of u then maybe just maybe she is trying to tell u that she wants the dick

my aunt wouldnt put lotion on her tits in front of me so make a move
troix07 is offline   Reply With Quote