Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-17-2022, 11:38 PM   #1
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)
Default The Alien Ambassador's Pet

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to play with! I'm open to almost any scenario tonight, but I was thinking a beautiful young gay man, forcibly converted into a lovely, fertile female body, with a tight little pink ass hole and a smooth little pussy. Her clit is super sensitive and she's so embarrassed and shy... she is to be a gift to an alien who has come to earth as an ambassador.

He has a human form and will enjoy her in that form, but he has a tentacle form that will move deep into her, as she struggles and screams... The alien cum will have eggs that settle into her in her vagina, which was sculpted just for the ambassador... long, very narrow at the end, so tight and warm, always welcoming for his dick, human shape or his natural shape.. and he can have them both out at the same time.... his dick stretching her, making her fit him, her slender legs, pushing at his sides... while her wrists are restrained to the headboard and her full milky tits rub against his chest. Perhaps she really excites him and his tentacle comes out too, the small end of it teasing at her sore little asshole as she begs and struggles... but it pushes in to her, rolling in the hot tight space of her rectum.. as her pussy gets even warmer, clamping down on his cock... but his tentacle can go deep inside of her tortured little ass, brushing against the eggs growing in her flesh.

None of this will really hurt her. She was engineered against her will to be the perfect host for his offspring! But it will be painful, even though she will also cum around him as he pushes deep up inside of her.

Soon her belly will be full, but she will still need to take care of his sexual needs. He might make her sit under his desk, sucking and licking his balls, even as he has guests. He also finds things like caning the soles of her feet to be very erotic, strapping her into a milking machine even though drawing milk through the ducts in her breasts makes her cry and struggle.

Perhaps he lets guests from his planet or other humans use her as well.

The births would be like a fisting.. the doctor pushing tentacles into her, vaginally, anally, and orally to find and retrieve eggs that are developed enough.

So... it's just a current fantasy. I'm open to all kinds of things. Please email me.

Satin
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote