Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-03-2021, 10:36 AM   #4761
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Lucy Skye - BBC Only Gay Assignment

Nothing better than a loyal faggot - one who listens to every assignment, sucks cock whenever and however I say, and is constantly begging for more opportunities to entertain Me via dick in their mouth. What's next, you ask? Next we're putting limitations on the type of cock you suck and worship... BBC ONLY! We all know how much more superior BBC cock is... Its bigger, stronger, and much more alpha than any little white cock could ever be. Ready for your life as a BBC ONLY faggot?

File Size: 1.1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_Assignment.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 11:35 AM   #4762
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lilcanadiangirl - Mistress Cuckold

Your marriage has been so boring lately. Thats why you have me, a young hot Mistress. You get to talk to me about anything. I know your fetishes and your secrets. Im way hotter than your wife, and my boyfriend is extremely hot too. I know how much you like to watch people fuck, maybe one day I'd let you watch us fuck. I bet you'd want to see how he pleasures me with his huge cock. If your lucky, I might just let you clean up the mess...

File Size: 742 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mistress_Cuckold.mp4
Old 09-03-2021, 03:07 PM   #4763
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Slippery When Wet

I thought I’d give you latex lovers a little treat today. You get to feast your eyes on my gorgeous tits as well as this sexy little latex ensemble that I’ve put on. I’ve got translucent latex stockings, small latex panties, a latex corset and latex gloves. So much slick, lubricated rubber just painted on my gorgeous body. But I’m not just putting all of this rubber on for no reason. No, I’m going to stand here and watch you squirm as I let this shower drip water all over me. Latex, water, stockings, gloves, and my tits. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted all in one video.
Do you want to please your Goddess with a tribute? Surely, you want to express your gratitude for all of the amazing content available to you. Add any of these markup codes to your purchase to show your true devotion.

File Size: 608 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Slippery_When_Wet.mp4
Old 09-04-2021, 02:11 AM   #4764
deformis77
Privileged Member

Amelia Liddell - You're my SISSY SLUT now

♡not quite nude, but see-through bra and pussy & booty flashing in this one!♡ outfit: tank top, thigh highs, flannel, undies! then outfit change to shiny black pants > Sissyfication, POV, humiliation, made to suck & fuck dildo, teasing and laughing at you, DIRTY TALK (so much omg), talking about letting my friends fuck you like a toy, making you cum on yourself (squirting dildo with actual cumshot!!) Ha! You lost the bet!! I told you dude, there's no way you could have beat me at smash bros" The bet was whoever loses has to be slave for a day and your roomie has so many plans for you! Beside the boring stuff like washing her car and doing dishes later, she says the first thing you have to do...is play dress up! > a bra, thong, fishnets, mini skirt and then makeup!! She takes pictures and laughs at you, you look like such a sissy slut!! Whoa...are you getting turned on by this!? She gleefully makes you suck and deepthroat a dildo, talking dirty to you the whole time. Then she makes you spit roast yourself on another dildo! She slips on some tight shiny pants and humiliates you verbally while you do everything she says, until she makes you blow a load all over your own face! She tells you she's gonna call her male friends, you're acting like a slut and sluts get FUCKED! She's going to let them all take turns fucking her new sissy toy

File Size: 1.08 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
SISSY_SLUT_now.mp4
Old 09-04-2021, 03:25 AM   #4765
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - JOI Pyramid Training

Have you heard of pyramid training? It’s something that weightlifters do to train their stamina. I think the same concepts can be applied to your jerk off habits. I think you cum far too fast for my liking. So we’re going to train your cock. I’ll give you a number of strokes to do, and as we go the number will increase. Each time you start a new number, you’ll have to start from the bottom of the pyramid and jerk your way back up to the top. Do you think you can do it? If you can’t, you’re just going to have to watch the video again. Do you want to please your Goddess with a tribute? Surely, you want to express your gratitude for all of the amazing content available to you. Add any of these markup codes to your purchase to show your true devotion.

File Size: 519 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pyramid_Training.mp4
Old 09-04-2021, 06:14 AM   #4766
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Meggerz - Resist Tit

I challenge you to carry on a conversation with me and keep your eyes UP here and your head nice and clear. Call me out if I lie. Prove me wrong... not all men are weak when it comes to cleavage. Right? Prove to me some men do have self control. But you can't resist me. My zipper slides down a little further and you get weak... stupid. You want to peek and jerk off all your money. But were going to make the widdle tit bitch control himself. From now on, every time you break my gave and take a peek at my chest, you owe me $100. Do you understand me?

File Size: 540 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Resist_Tit.mp4
Old 09-04-2021, 07:10 AM   #4767
deformis77
Privileged Member

Nika Venom - The Ultimate Blackmail Fantasy

You thought you could beg to be my submissive, yet stroke to other women? LOL. I have my own ways of dealing with disobedient subs like you, some may say it's too far. Have you ever looked at your webcam/front-facing camera and wondered if anyone was watching you? This time, you weren't just being paranoid. I've watched your every move for quite some time now and even recorded you when you were most vulnerable.. Do as I say, or it gets published EVERYWHERE.

File Size: 1.51 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Blackmail_Fantasy.part1.rar
Blackmail_Fantasy.part2.rar
Old 09-04-2021, 08:05 AM   #4768
deformis77
Privileged Member

Jessie Lee Pierce - CUCK CLEAN UP CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS

I fucked the whole football team, clean their cum out of my pussy. Cuck clean up & cum eating instructions How’s my favourite cuck doing? You’ll never guess what I just did! I just fucked the football team, it was their reward for a great game, and they all came inside me, and I have a very special surprise for you. I’ve saved all 11 of their creampies in my pussy, for you to clean and eat out of me! Look, I even put a cute little sponge in me after they blew to save every drop of cum for you to eat! So put your head in between my legs and suck, clean and eat every load of cum that was pumped into my pussy by those hot men while I tell you how much I loved fucking all their big hard cocks! You can taste their cocks from my pussy can’t you?! I’ll even face fuck your mouth, with their cum dripping out of me. Once you’ve sucked and eaten all 11 loads of cum out of my pussy, there’s one more load of cum for you to eat, jerk your cock now, while you suck the last of the cum from my pussy, I’ll count you down from 10, jerk it hard, then catch your cum in your hand and be a good cum guzzling slut and make your load the 12th load of cum you eat today! I’m impressed! You’re definitely going to be my cucky clean up go to man!

File Size: 1.44 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CUCK_CLEAN_UP.mp4
Old 09-04-2021, 10:28 AM   #4769
deformis77
Privileged Member

Stella Liberty - Epic Full Transformation & Sissy Slut Training

full length series includes feminization step 1: you want to look like me? elis sneaks into stella's room when he thinks she is away and rummages through her lingerie drawers. he pulls out her satin red bra from paris and slides it on over his t-shirt to admire his bodacious boobies in the mirror. suddenly stella finds him and demands he tells her what he was doing in her bedroom. she pulls it out of him that his fantasy is to be a hot babe so stella takes it upon herself to start dressing him up to turn him into a hot fuckable babe. she strips him from his boy attire and pulls out the perfect thing to help him discover his femme side. she dresses him in bra, pantyhose and panties before sliding him into a sheer bodycon dress. elis learns all about what it takes to get fully "dressed" and all the effort and little pieces needed to complete a "full transformation". every seam must line up, all the layers must rest just so. every lady needs hot curves, so she pulls out a hot leather corset to tie him into. as the look starts to come together, stella ties him in nice and tight to the corset. dressers have to work even harder to create that sexy female figure. now it is time for the accessories, long leather gloves, a leather and chain red bondage harness are added to complete the look. it takes time to teach him how to dress but stella has patience to make sure everything is perfect. it's not always about attire though, he will need to use a higher voice and he needs to choose a slut name. elis chooses the name brandi and from now on that is how "she" will be addressed. now it will be off to the powder room to do brandi's hair and makeup ! yay! girl time! feminization step 2: makeup, hair slut coaching a whole lot of effort goes into completing the perfect "full transformation". watch stella feminize brandi into a total ****! first, the perfect concealer and powder setting is in order. with the right complexion anyone can be a good little slut and work the blvds. every slut has to have good makeup techniques if she really wants to pass and stella is going to show brandi exactly what she can look like when transformed properly. there are so many applications necessary brandi has no clue how much time women take to transform themselves into hot sluts that tease men. stella explains each makeup application and why it is necessary while building brandi's femme ego up while they have their girl time. stella loves to talk dirty to brandi and fill her head with all sorts of nonsense about what "real women have to do". she tells brandi how to pick up guys and why guys like bitches with tons of makeup on. the only thing left is for stella to get brandi's hair in place and then she will be all ready for her first real test as a girl. cocksucking 101! feminization sep 3: how to seduce and get that d! (and what to do with it!) phase three of any full transformation is teaching the sluts how to behave the role of the hot tramp. stella show's brandi how to pose her body so that no man can resist her. then she shows brandi how to move like a woman, how to seduce with her curves and how to make any man a slave to her looks. batting eyelashes, teasing with hands and lips etc are very important. brandi is taught how to sit and stand like a lady. stella can tell right away that brandi was born to be cock bait with her high voice, demure attitude and trampy little ways. stella coaches brandi on how to seduce any man and more importantly what to do once you have got him! it is time for brandi to show stella if she is ready to take hot loads, so she has brandi suck her long cock until she gags. brandi's goal is to be super hot when she sucks. nothing like being told to get on your knees by a strong hot male to put you in your place! brandi sucks daddy's cock so good as she takes it all the way in. her cocksucker red lipstick gets all smudged just as it should while she sacrifices for someone else's pleasure. looks like brandi has found her calling! stella now wants her to live like this 24/7!!! girl time is just so much fun!

File Size: 1.15 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 47 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Slut_Training.mp4
Old 09-04-2021, 11:15 AM   #4770
deformis77
Privileged Member

AMAZON Goddess Harley - Gifts Get My Attention

So you want to know how to "serve" me? Are you writing in to me begging to find out what it takes to "be owned" by me? Not getting much response? Well maybe you should use my email address to find my wishlist first, loser!! PROVE yourself up front that you are different than all the other BSing fake "worshippers"- and then I may actually respond to your pathetic requests! (Duh!)

File Size: 670 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 5 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Get_My_Attention.mp4
Old 09-04-2021, 12:16 PM   #4771
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Poison - Sissy Botox - Cock Sucking Lips

Pucker up Sissy. You're not a real man, and your not yet a real sissy either. You have pathetic pancake lips, thin, ****, PATHETIC. No Client is going to want to put their cock in those skinny fillets. YUCK. But that's why you are here! This is Empress Poisons Plastic Surgery clinic for the genetically flawed. Such as yourself. By looking at you the major area we need to fix are those lips. They need to be plump, swollen and fuckable if you are ever going to be of any use to me. I am going to pump your lips with a large needle of botox to swell them like a blow up doll. Then I will test out your new lips on my 13 inch cock. You can thank me later when you hand me that cash from all those men who will pay to fuck your face.

File Size: 505 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cock_Sucking_Lips.rar
Old 09-04-2021, 01:14 PM   #4772
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Mika - Naked Goddess Worship

I am completely naked in this clip. I am sure you have dreamed for the day to worship My perfect, naked Goddess body. But, I mean, do you really think it is everything you hope it to be? Of course not! I am finally nude but all of it will be behind these censorship bars... LOL! Still, you will pay dearly for this experience as I touch Myself and tease you and humiliate you for being such a pathetic loser. I am censored but you are still so turned on... probably even more turned on than if I was really naked. I even count you down because I want you cum, feeling as pathetic you can be! Fuck you

File Size: 507 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Naked_Goddess.rar
Old 09-04-2021, 02:05 PM   #4773
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Relapse Fantasy

Relapse-fantasy. That word. So erotically charged. That word that makes you twitch because you just can't help succumbing to your struggle. It's not good news for you if you're thinking about this clip. You know you shouldn't be watching it. You know you shouldn't be looking into my eyes. You know you shouldn't be thinking about spending hours gooning and paying me. But it's exhausting to fight your true nature and your true desires. Relapse-fantasy is just at the tips of your fingers. You eroticise your own resistance, fetishising your own weakness, making it that much hotter when you finally give in to me. Until you stop being so turned on by the thought of relapsing-fantasy, you'll never be able to quit. And I'm just gonna keep pushing your buttons and hooking you back every time. Escape with me. I know you're desperate to, my little addict.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Relapse_Fantasy.rar
Old 09-04-2021, 03:09 PM   #4774
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Skye - Convincing The Closeted Faggot

Sometimes it's hard being a closeted faggot; Having to hide from everyone what a total cocksucking homo you are... Sometimes it's easier to just pretend you're a straight guy and never thought about gagging on dick before. Well, if you're stuck wondering if you're really a faggot or not, then you need to watch this clip. Showing off my gorgeous, thick strap on dildo to you... Reminding you what a faggot you are, what a beta bitch you are, and what a cum slut you are... All while waving around My big dick and making you stroke your gay penis to it. Still think you're not a faggot?

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Closeted_Faggot.mp4
Old 09-05-2021, 02:44 AM   #4775
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Poison - Be My submissive boyfriend

Ever wondered what it would be like to be My submissive boyfriend? Well, stroke that cock and listen carefully.... there's no music, no effects, no bullshit, this is just Me and you, having an intimate and personal chat about what I want in a submissive boyfriend... I get sexual and sensual with My descriptions... so you think you could handle this? Yes? Then I want YOU.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Be_My_submissive.rar
Old 09-05-2021, 04:09 AM   #4776
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki - Teacher's Pet

You’re in detention, yet again, for trying to peek up Miss Aoki’s skirt. You’re a pervert, destined to fail because you just can’t get your pervy thoughts out of that dumb, horny, hormone-controlled brain of yours. I can just tell by your behaviors that you’re a porn-addicted mess of a boy, letting his grades plummet because he can’t get sex off his brain. It’s time to reform you. Outside of My teaching career, I do some other things: I mold perverts for a living, to get them to understand the truth of their weakness for beautiful women. The teaching career is just for fun, so I wouldn’t mind getting fired after doing the things I have planned for you. I decide to utilize the time in detention for a little training session since we’re all alone in the school building. I slowly strip and encourage you to begin stroking your horny little cock. Of course, you’re surprised, and perhaps a bit embarrassed, but your sex-obsessed brain won’t allow you to resist. I see nothing wrong with this, as you clearly need help — and besides, you’re 18, close to graduation anyway. You have no plans to go to college, no plans of working… …So I introduce another post-graduation idea to you. Of course, you’ll agree to these plans, as you’re disarmed by that horny stupor I’ve dragged you into. You suddenly have a deep desire to obey and please Miss Aoki — the Woman you’ve disrespected through your pervy habits for so long. Disrespect will be the last thing on your mind now. You know who you belong to, and especially after you have an explosive orgasm right in front of your new favorite teacher.

File Size: 1.64 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 22 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Teacher's_Pet.part1.rar
Teacher's_Pet.part2.rar
Old 09-05-2021, 05:15 AM   #4777
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Alpha Male to Sissy Girl

You’ve spent your entire life trying to live up to a certain ideal. The alpha male. You want to fuck every woman, impress every man, and take life by the balls. How’s that working out for you? Not well, I imagine. I mean, look at you. It’s clear you weren’t meant for this alpha male life. Do you want to know why? It’s because in your heart, you’re a sissy. You want to dress, act, and fuck like a woman. You want to put on a pretty dress and make yourself beautiful just to get fucked by men. You crave the feeling of a cock in your mouth. You want to be a sissy slut because on the inside, you are a sissy slut. Let me show you how to live your true life.

File Size: 1.08 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Alpha_Male_to_Sissy_Girl.mp4
Old 09-05-2021, 06:16 AM   #4778
deformis77
Privileged Member

misswhip - Reprogrammed into Cock Obsession

You realize that you get soft every time you try to have sex with women. It's time to come to terms with what you really are. It's good that you found me because my specialty is making men like you actualize their gay fantasies. You're completely mindfucked into a cock obsession.

File Size: 504 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cock_Obsession.rar
Old 09-05-2021, 07:13 AM   #4779
deformis77
Privileged Member

Crystal Knight - Being Normal Is Boring - Sub Training

You’d rather worship me than be vanilla any day. Falling into subspace feels too good to resist. You love knowing your sex life revolves around me. Resistance does not exist when you’re in my presence. Worship my tits as I strip down and tease you with my big boobs. You want to stay in the palm of my hand forever. You will always choose kink over being normal. I’ve trained you to need me forever. Fall back into subspace and reiterate the fact that being normal is way too fucking boring for you.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sub_Training.mp4
Old 09-05-2021, 09:25 AM   #4780
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Luscious - Jerk it and Lick it

A fun little JOI video where I strip tease out of my mini skirt, bra and panties, while oiling up my body. As I instruct you to jerk it for me until you cum, I then tell you what I want you to do with your cum.

File Size: 1.34 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Jerk_it_and_Lick_it.mp4