Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2021, 09:56 PM   #4241
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Mixtrix - Spaced Out Goon Loop (Audio + Video Effects)

You are about to take a little "trip." From the evil minds at GoonTV comes the ultimate Scifi themed edging fantasy. Goonernauts take a trip thru space on their way to bliss as they edge, Edge, EDGE to disembodied voices demanding obedience. There is only one way to TRUE BLISS and I am showing you The Way. Gooning bliss can be achieved. Keep your eye on the gooner mindfuck triggers onscreen as you float, drift, edge and SPACE OUT. Let your mind go blank as this sci fi vibe clip fucks your brain and reprograms you for edging lifestyle. You will obey and edge-it is the only way to achieve bliss and I am the only one who can show you. Headphones recommended!
This video is an EXPERIENCE. The visuals and soundtrack are space and scifi themed but the disembodied voices (with special effects) tell you to EDGE, to OBEY. I am taking you on a little trip that ends in mindless bliss. Watch space race by as I make you keep edging with this fantasy goon loop.
PRO TIP: Catch a buzz while you watch this one.
NOTE: The music and visuals give a sci-fi/space vibe. The things being SAID though are pure femdom goon encouragement. For example "put your hand on your dick" "Im guiding you to heaven" "mindlessly edging" "edge to ME, let me show you the path to heaven" "pump up, pump down" " feels so good you don't want to stop-I won't LET you stop" "edge and drift" are just a few of them.
Words that are triggers and gooner propaganda flash onscreen: "no cumming, only edging" "full balls, empty brains" "blank mind" and so on.
This video is your new fave edging EXPERIENCE. the views of space rocket by and you feel yourself floating, drifting, gooning. This is the path to heaven and only I can show you.

File Size: 1.12 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Goon_Loop.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:22 AM   #4242
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Amellia - BETA Acceptance

Short reminder : you are a loser . And it's time to accept the fact that you will never change . Being a loser it's not something you can cure . Once a loser , always a loser .

File Size: 519 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
BETA_Acceptance.rar
Old 07-05-2021, 03:24 AM   #4243
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Amellia - FAGGOT Test

You're having doubts about your own sexuality . You've been thinking about cock lately and the idea of sucking cock turns you on .
Straight men are only getting turned by pussy and tits .
So , why are you still confused?

File Size: 529 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
FAGGOT_Test.mp4
Old 07-05-2021, 11:30 AM   #4244
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Victoria - JOI CEI Strapon Session

I seduce you to stroke for me. Knowing very well that I can get you to do anything I want you to. Jerking your cock for me makes you feel so good, so horny. You'll listen to me, you love to do what I say...especially when I pull out my strap on and make you eat your cum.

File Size: 528 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CEI_Strapon_Session.mp4
Old 07-05-2021, 12:18 PM   #4245
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - Cum Eating and Anal Instruction

Oh what fun! Cum eating and anal instructions from ME! How lucky you are, to get this attention from me. This clip is for the beginner cum eater or the experienced. I love making you do, what I want you to do. So you’ll have to get something that you would like to stick in your ass. Dildo… veggie of some sort. You get the idea. We’ll be putting that in first. Then we’ll get you into that special position for cum eating. Legs over head! Let’s do everything that I say shall we?! Let’s play!

File Size: 195 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/mb2pt6x1lf0y
Old 07-05-2021, 12:56 PM   #4246
deformis77
Privileged Member

AMAZON Goddess Harley - Neighbor Cum Eating Revenge

I've noticed you peeking at me in the yard and I've decided to invite you over for some fun! But what you didn't realize is that the handjob I'm giving you is just to make your blue balls ache! I'm gonna turn you into my little cum eating addict! And I'm gonna edge you until your dick drips with just enough pre cum to get you started. You will be left with full blue balls and a desire to eat cum for the rest of your life!

File Size: 592 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_Eating_Revenge.mp4
Old 07-05-2021, 03:15 PM   #4247
deformis77
Privileged Member

Kitzi Klown - JOI With A Clown Slut

Have you ever had a clown help you jack off? No?! Well come on over here! Masturbation instructions are WAY hotter when issued from someone candy rainbow-colored! C'mon, I'll let you have a peek up my tutu while we're having our fun. Its totally fucking weird to jerk off to a clown slut though, so let's keep this quiet and not tell your friends. I know, I know. Its super hot to masturbate to something so weird, and its even hotter to keep it a dirty secret. It'll be our dirty little secret, strudel.

File Size: 578 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
JOI_With_A_Clown.mp4
Old 07-05-2021, 04:11 PM   #4248
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Multiple Orgasm Mindfuck

Your first orgasm is normal enough. Although It’s not fair the way I’ve censored my pussy, even with the panties on. You watch it follow my pretty parts around, hoping it’ll slip up or lag and allow you a little glimpse… maybe it will! Maybe a little slip-up was all part of my plan? I count you down and you explode. Suddenly everything changes. I become more domineering. My voice starts to echo. Your heart sinks. I want something from you. I want more from you, jerk slut. We’re not done here. I’m in control. I command that cock. I tell you how to think, when to get hard, when to stroke, when to bust. If I want your cock standing at attention, you’ll do it again. Even if you think you can’t, even if it hurts, you obey me. Don’t worry, you’ve got me whispering in your ear, hurrying you along, and manipulating you into a second round of max arousal. *This clip is similar to Mind Theft and Testing My Training in the way that I'm a little voice in your head/ the devil on your shoulder/ your own inner thoughts. For this reason, you'll want to immerse yourself in the perfect atmosphere I've created for you

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 25 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Orgasm_Mindfuck.rar
Old 07-05-2021, 05:16 PM   #4249
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Double Nostril Aroma Eyes

Look deep into my eyes as you sniff from your little brown bottle and repeat after me. Everything I say is true and everything I say is your mantra. Feel yourself soar as you bathe in the ecstasy of my words.

File Size: 515 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Aroma_Eyes.rar
Old 07-05-2021, 07:41 PM   #4250
deformis77
Privileged Member

Macy Nikole - Beta Boys JOI to an Alpha Cock

Beta Boys - it's time to drop all pretences, give up the struggle of trying to be something you're not and accept yourself for who you are. It's ok to be a beta bitch and let Goddess Macy allow you to channel your innermost desires, and fashion you into the bottom feeder wimp you are at heart. Goddess Macy is going to encourage you to channel your most submissive desires today, as you will jerk off to a real Alpha cock purely for her amusement. Allow yourself to become a bi-cuckold bitch for your bratty Goddess and experience the ultimate in real submission, humiliation and control, as Goddess Macy reaches deep into your soul through your screen and makes you the bi-bitch she knows you are at heart in this POV Bisexual Encouragement/Cuckold Humiliation Femdom clip.

File Size: 1.13 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Beta_Boys_JOI.mp4
Old 07-06-2021, 12:48 AM   #4251
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Evelyn - Censored For Beta Eyes

If you were an alpha you'd be able to see Me fully nude before you, but you aren't. That's why My perfect body is censored. It's not for you. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do. This is just nature, it's the way it's supposed to be. Little beta boys like you don't deserve to see My huge juicy tits or My sexy bush. Go ahead and watch beta boy. You know this is going to torment you, but you can't help it. You so badly want to jerk it for Me today. You know My censored body is going to drive you crazy, but your desperation won't let you look away.

File Size: 614 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Beta_Eyes.mp4
Old 07-06-2021, 03:15 AM   #4252
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - Triggered By Shemales

There's something about shemales. Big tits, pouty lips, round asses, feminine in every way...except for that tasty tranny cock hiding in their panties, so ready to creampie your mouth and pound your ass. Feel yourself harden for T-girls. Stroke for trannies in cum drenched panties. You're going to be a cock addict for chicks with dicks and tits, because SHEMALES are your new faggot trigger. Shemales are enough to make a straight man drop to his knees and suck cock. And for a bicurous faggot-in-training? Shemales will push you right over the edge. Look at her, pointing her cum drenched cock at your mouth, as she squeezes her round tits. Do you want a taste of that girl cum? You can't deny it. Shemales annihilate your capacity for heterosexual self-control. And her? With her sexy stockings, huge tits, and even bigger cock? Would you suck her cock? Would you?? There's not a trace of resistance left. You'd do anything for just one taste of girl cock. You are GAY FOR SHEMALES.

Rapidgator link:
Triggered_By_Shemales.mp4
Old 07-06-2021, 04:58 AM   #4253
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddexx Daphne - CEI Orgasm Control MINDFUCK

Hi slave.
Why don’t you come over here?
Yes, come over here and kneel before Me.
I have such a hot session planned for you.
I’m going to tell you the details of what I have planned for you.
I want you to be prepared, because this session will require your focus, commitment and absolute obedience.
Today, you will eat your cum for Me.
I’m going to tease you with My gorgeous body and beautiful face, make you weak. You’ll build up an orgasm… listen to My agonizing long cum countdown… explode everywhere for Me… and lick up every drop of your cum.
That is what you will do for Me today.
Or, is it?

File Size: 1.63 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CEI_Orgasm.part1.rar
CEI_Orgasm.part2.rar
Old 07-06-2021, 08:39 AM   #4254
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Beg To Stay Addicted

After battling to resist your urges for so long, fighting the maddening impulse that beckons you to worship, you’re finally back. You’re begging to relapse-fantasy because you desperately need to cum for my ass. I’m disappointed in you. You were doing so well in recovery. Your addiction was all consuming and if you give in to it now, I think it’ll be so much worse. It’s bad for your health. Your social life. Your finances. Are you sure you want to do this? I don’t believe you. I show off my perfect ass in yoga pants. Is my ass really that good? Is it worth staying a virgin for? Is it worth sacrificing all the progress you’ve made? You keep staying yes but I still don’t believe you. Why would you choose that? I don’t think you can be trusted, like my other slaves can, not to ruin your life as you goon it away for me. Maybe if I show you my bare ass cheeks, I’ll believe you. Are you sure about this? You’re edging furiously and nothing I say deters you. Maybe if I slip into some tight jean shorts, you can convince me. I finally accept your pleas. I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist; you never removed the seed I planted in your head. As I count you down to cumming, you have to beg, not just to cum, but to stay addicted.

File Size: 507 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 24 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stay_Addicted.rar
Old 07-06-2021, 02:57 PM   #4255
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki - My Lingerie Arsenal

You have a rather unique relationship with lingerie. You see Me in this beautiful, luxurious, expensive little set, and you find the image quite tantalizing. However, you don’t view it in the same way as other men might. Lingerie is a a preview for the main event… an event you rarely experience, if ever. It’s a garment that acts as visual foreplay. In your case, it’s something else entirely. You no longer associate lingerie with sex. To you, lingerie is about power. My power. You’ve grown obsessed with My lingerie collection, comprised of an assortment of styles, all utilized to dismantle your ego. My panty drawer is practically an arsenal. I’ve weaponized both the garments and your obsession with them to further convert you into a weak little servant. Your obsession has grown so deep that you feel compelled to send, so that I may continue to arm Myself with new pieces to seduce and destroy you. I want you to go out and browse various lingerie shops. Don’t simply look at how beautiful the pieces are, or how good they look on the model, or even how good they might look on Me. Instead, imagine how incredible I’ll look in these sets while I annihilate what’s left of your free will.

File Size: 500 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lingerie_Arsenal.rar
Old 07-06-2021, 04:02 PM   #4256
deformis77
Privileged Member

Misswhip - Aroma Intoxxx Ass Stretching JOI CEI

Have a night to yourself? Bottle of aroma? A desire to stretch yourself out for me and imagine me deep inside of you while you melt your brain for me? Let me tease and guide you mercilessly through this sexy JOI. I want you to have aroma, buttplugs and/or dildos on hand. Get ready for a ride.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 35 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ass_Stretching.rar
Old 07-06-2021, 05:44 PM   #4257
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - You Want a Divorce

Why did you come to see me? It’s not just because you want to worship me. It’s because you want to escape your boring marriage. Your life isn’t about her anymore. You vowed to love, honour and obey her. But the only woman you actually want to obey is me and, when you’re with me, it’s plainly obvious that your relationship means nothing. Your marriage was doomed from the moment you met me but, let’s be honest, there were already cracks long before then. If you keep waiting “until you’re ready” to leave her, it’ll never happen because you’re a coward and you’re afraid of being alone. But you won’t be alone, you’ll have me. You’ll be able to dedicate more time and attention to me once wifey’s out of the picture, and build an evermore rewarding relationship with me. You don’t need her. We don’t need her. At this point she’s only holding you back from being the best slave you can be for me. She’s preventing you from being the complex, sexual being that you are inside. You know you want a divorce. More importantly, you know I want you to get divorced. Give me the ultimate show of devotion and leave her.

File Size: 501 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Want_a_Divorce.rar
Old 07-06-2021, 10:07 PM   #4258
deformis77
Privileged Member

London Lix - Homewrecking Blackmail Fantasy Merger

We're high-level execs of two companies signing a merger. The contract has been going back and forth for months with lots of changes, but finally we have something we can agree on and sign. I present the iPad for you to finalize the deal, and notify you that as it's a digital signature, all confirmations get filed to the legal couriers instantaneously. As you're signing I make small talk and am being pretty distracting, taking off my blazer & mentioning that now we're done with this deal, you and I aren't bound by professional conduct codes and can go out for a drink. Yes, I know you're married - I don't really care. It's not like your wife will ever find out, and I'm too busy to be a homewrecker; I just want some quick sex and fun! The faster you sign everything, the faster you and I can play. You're all done signing and I am VERY happy. Wow...I'm giving you an enthusiastic blowjob and stripping as I encourage you to stroke and this all seems too good to be true. Because it is. You just signed your benefits away to me, didn't you read? If I can make you cum in the next few hours, I get everything you wanted. And you have no choice but to stroke, because I've been recording this entire exchange, and if you don't touch yourself how I tell you, I WILL show your wife this video. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, huh? Better hope you can control that cock...but I'm warning you...teasing cum out of men's dicks is kind of my specialty

File Size: 509 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Homewrecking.rar
Old 07-07-2021, 01:28 AM   #4259
deformis77
Privileged Member

jessica 3rotica – Sissy Strap-On Public Outing

Miss Jess helps yet another shy sissy come to terms with their kink. It starts like so many other sissy stories, a married man with a dirty side, secretly wearing his wife’s panties to please a mistress. Miss Jess directs her new sissy to masturbate inside the panties, while worshipping her ass, removing a buttplug with their teeth in order to clean out the real man’s cum from Miss’ asshole with their tongue.
The show then transitions into a role play, where Miss fantasizes about taking her new sissy shopping. She’s going to take her sissy to buy panties at Victoria’s Secret. She waits until sale day when the store is packaged with people, then asks the male clerk to measure her for panties in front of the crowd. Her sissy is too embarrassed, and they end up in the backroom for measurements. One things leads to another, and before you know, sissy is on all fours with Miss’s strap-on up her ass and the clerk’s cock down her throat. Everyone can hear what’s happening from outside the changing room, and so there’s a big crowd waiting when Miss Jess makes her sissy crawl out of the dressing room with cum on her face. The crowd of girls is laughing and taking pictures, but sissy still needs to pick out a pair of panties, and has to march around the store picking them out with her face covered in man glaze. This is a hot roleplay for new and curious sissies who are curious about the lifestyle and want to fantasize with an experienced sissy mistress.

File Size: 509 MB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 27 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Strap-On.rar
Old 07-07-2021, 03:50 AM   #4260
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki - Schoolgirl Mindfuck Nympho

You’re a pervert. As you watch me lick this lollipop, you’re most definitely imagining something else. As I play with my plaid skirt, all you want to do is peek up it to get a glimpse of my panties. Oddly, I don’t mind that you’re such a pervert. l don’t; in fact, I love how easily aroused you are. You’re the perfect kind of man to prey on. You see, I’m a nymphomaniac for mind fucking vulnerable, easily aroused, easily broken men like yourself. I can’t resist the urge to be a tease that breaks men’s minds. I’m just as addicted to this as you are. It turns me on to fuck your mind, to see you crumble, to see you lose yourself in an ocean of goon-induced pleasure. You’re ready to get fucked by your favorite schoolgirl cock tease. You’ll find yourself bouncing from clip to clip after being primed by this one, under that haze of gooning bliss that won’t allow you to take your hand off that cock. Now submit: I need to fuck your mind.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Schoolgirl_Nympho.rar