Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-26-2021, 02:58 AM   #4941
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Nika Venom - Gooner Challenge Level 1

Welcome to the first of many, Gooner challenges. There are infinite levels & within each level, there are certain stages. Each stage will become increasingly more challenging as the images on the screen get hotter. Your job is to goon for me, edge your cock until you're given permission to release. Level 1 is already bound to make your simp brain melt. Can you survive the entire video?

File Size: 794 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gooner_Challenge.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 04:30 AM   #4942
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Alessa - Goon Purgatory

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. Suffer the loss of your soul in Goon Purgatory as you loop on repeat into spiraling psychosis Lose touch with reality as you succumb to a diabolical frenzy, coiling into a deranged and depraved hysteria On the altar of the Devil, up is down, pleasure is pain, darkness is light, slavery is freedom, and madness is sanity I’ll take you higher than heaven and deeper than hell After all, your demons play well with Mine

File Size: 1.36 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Goon_Purgatory.mp4
Old 09-26-2021, 07:18 AM   #4943
deformis77
Privileged Member

Nika Venom - Jerk Addict Mantra

We both know how much of a jerk addict you are; you are addicted to jerking your cock to hot, bossy women. I'm here to fuel your addiction, but I'm going to need something from you as well... I need you to let me in. Let your guard down, relax and just listen to the sound of my voice. Allow me to crawl into your head and take over.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Jerk_Addict_Mantra.rar
Old 09-26-2021, 08:53 AM   #4944
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - Your Sissy Exposure Ticket

Ready to get a Guaranteed spot in 1 of my up coming 3 sissy exposed-fantasy video? I release one of these a WEEK! Most likely, but depending on outfit I am wearing that day it will hit top seller on IWC! I must warn you that this clip will be posted on multiple web applications. It will get seen by hundreds...And by the end of the month...Thousands

File Size: 500 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 5 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Jerk_Addict_Mantra.rar
Old 09-26-2021, 09:48 AM   #4945
deformis77
Privileged Member

Cuckolding Princess Karin

Hello, I’m Princess Karin. Some of you call me Princess and some of you call me Mistress but all that matters is that you know that I’m in charge.

I’m a phone sex operator and I love what I do. I talk to many different guys who love to talk about anything really naughty. I’m a lovable yet very dominant Mistress. I’m not going to step on your balls or tell you to mutilate yourself–that is not my style. I’m not going to talk about subjects like incest or kids–that is just gross. I chose NiteFlirt because these fantasies are against the terms of service and I like that. Don’t even bother calling if you’re going to try and talk about this kind of fantasy because I’ll just hang up on you.

I will talk to you about your love life, your sexual needs, your desires. I love to dress men up in women’s clothes and makeup. I love talking about my Mandingo Bull to you and tell you how much more superior he is to your sorry butt and how he is…mmm…so much bigger. Closet gay? Love it, bring it on. Feeling insecure? Good. I’ll make you feel worse. haha I’m as sweet as candy, as hot as chili peppers, and as spicy as curry.

File Size: 1 GB, Duration: 500 min, File Type: MP3

Rapidgator link:
Cuckolding_Princess_Karin.rar
Old 09-26-2021, 11:40 AM   #4946
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Saffron - Endurance Challenge

Here you are again for another fix. You are becoming more and more addicted. You deny this of course, but in this clip I am going to prove to you how weak you are at resisting my charms. By the end of this clip you will have popped your little cork, that is a certainty. Try all the tactics you want to prevent this, but you will fail. You can not resist being the little jerkaholic that you are! Go on.. try to resist my big tits, perfect body, seductive smile, oh and not forgetting those insatiable legs of mine. You cant resist any longer. Hold it, longer and longer, go on, lets see if you can last until the end of this clip

File Size: 508 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Endurance_Challenge.rar
Old 09-26-2021, 01:52 PM   #4947
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Anna Elite - Ass To Mouth

From your ass, to your mouth, and back again... My slave presents himself before me, he can barely keep his eyes to himself. I am dripping in shiny black PVC, one of his many weaknesses. Platform thigh high boots and a large strap on cock finish my look. I strap my property down to my fucking bench; on his front he is vulnerable, just how I like him most. I start to lube up his tight little fuck hole, I can tell my filthy little slut is simply desperate to be fucked. The cage covering his pathetic tiny cock serves as a reminder of the power I hold over him, it grows tighter at my touch. I run my fingers over and into his hole as I start to stretch him, getting him ready to take my long and girthy strap on cock.
I tease in the tip slowly before thrusting deep inside, my slave moans at the stretch, his desperation to be used outweighing the discomfort. Mercilessly, I begin taking his ass harder, faster, his eager fuck hole easily taking every inch of my mistress cock. I spit, lubing his ass up with my saliva I slam my cock into his hungry ass until his cock leaks in his chastity cage. Slave A desperately begs for more, I make him plead before pounding into him like never before. Slipping my cock out of his ass, I walk around to his mouth and ram it down his throat. He will suck it clean, showing me his devotion to my pleasure and amusement, demonstrating to me what a dirty little whore he is. Slave A eagerly tastes himself on my strap on cock, the filthy little pig. Pulling my lengthy cock out of his mouth, I go back to fucking his ass, I have nowhere near finished with him yet. Ass to mouth, mouth to ass. I thrust into his gaping hole, this time my pounding cock is accompanied by a hard spanking from my gloved hand. Turning his ass a delightful shade of red as I slam in deeper and deeper, I take pleasure in owning his ass. Turned into my fuck toy, his degradation entirely to please me.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ass_To_Mouth.rar
Old 09-26-2021, 02:56 PM   #4948
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Muse - Would The Church Approve

You might have the church fooled, but I know what really excites you, and it ain't the Bible. Once you see the orgiastic cock feast I've prepared, your dick will be dripping in precum, before you know it you'll be following my instructions and jerking for Jesus...such a deprived little disciple you are. But once you've begged God to cum and released that big heavy load, I'll tell you my real motivation for the Encouraged bi that you fell for so easily...Stupid homo.

File Size: 1.13 GB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Would_The_Church_Approve.mp4
Old 09-26-2021, 04:16 PM   #4949
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brat Princess - Amber - Sunbathing Bitchy Foot Worship

Princess Amber lays out in the sun. She loves getting tan while having some beta at her feet. He better not make her toes pruny though! She hates that! While this idiot worships and cleans her feet she calls her other slave ‘Andy.’ She is pissed at him cause he should have bought her way more bikinis. Amber is such a bitch to these slaves. Its SO funny. She is so mean to them and they do whatever she says! Financially, physically and humiliating they will DO ANYTHING for her!

File Size: 1.08 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Bitchy_Foot_Worship.mp4
Old 09-27-2021, 05:57 AM   #4950
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Evelyn - You're My Bitch

You're My new sugar d-addy, and this is our first date. So far it's gone GREAT and I'm so excited to get home and have some more fun. But as you start to undress I can see that something is not right...your dick is tiny. There is no way I am calling a man "D-addy" who has that small of a dick. It's apparent that you are not actually an alpha...you're a beta. I tell you that if you want to keep seeing Me you'll have to agree to a new power dynamic. I am the D-addy and you are the bitch. I put you in a chastity device, and tell you that your pleasure doesn't matter anymore. I change into a strap on and instruct you on your knees. I make you suck and drool all over My big cock. Once it's nice and wet I have you bend over. I want you to worship every inch of My big alpha dick. Prove to Me that you're worthy of going on another date with Me. Worship My cock like a good little beta bitch should.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
You're_My_Bitch.rar
Old 09-27-2021, 08:22 AM   #4951
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki - Chewed Up

So, you’re welcome, I guess. Enjoy. Femdom chewed you up, and spat you out, into a completely misshapen version of yourself. Or maybe not. Either way, you were easy to chew up and mold, because you’re particularly attracted to the more simplistic sides of Femdom: the loser symbol, middle-finger type of Femdom. You’re easy, and you love to be reminded of it. Your cock and your consciousness were surrendered to brats. Pretty girls think for you, now, because you’ve been chewed up. And you feel compelled to thank us for it, don’t you? Now get gooning to further indoctrination, you chewed up loser.

File Size: 2 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Chewed_Up.part1.rar
Chewed_Up.part2.rar
Old 09-27-2021, 09:14 AM   #4952
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Alessa - Goon: Russian Rewire

Description: A hot Russian Goddess + your hand = a goon session like you’ve never experienced before. Indulge in your Alessa appetite and pump your cock till you can’t see straight and your brain malfunctions. Feel the euphoria and ecstasy coursing through your veins and buckle up for a loop you’ll NEVER ever escape

File Size: 1.5 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Goon_Russian_Rewire.part1.rar
Goon_Russian_Rewire.part2.rar
Old 09-27-2021, 10:53 AM   #4953
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lady Fyre - Therapy for Your Fantasies The Final Test

You put off your appointment for months, but you finally worked up the courage to return. I know you were struggling with issues you didn't want to address, but you know as well as I do that's there's no hiding from this forever. All the while, there was this little voice in the back of your mind, telling you that you're gay. I'm glad you came back because we made so much progress last time. I'm proud of you for making the choice that will propel you into your future with honesty.
When you called my secretary to make an appointment, I booked you a special treat. I know that you've been thinking about cock since our last visit, so now you have the opportunity to stare at one. Look at this stud's muscles shine & ripple. Tell me the truth: Are you thinking about how much you'd love him to take his big, beautiful, veiny hard cock & stick it in that tight asshole of yours? It's so good when you can admit the truth to yourself.
His cum will mix with your cum all over your body, and it will feel so good. That's it. Wipe your hand up the length of your chest & lick up all the cum. Aren't you glad you worked up the courage to cum back? Now you know what beautiful pleasure you can gain from the truth.

File Size: 503 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
The_Final_Test.rar
Old 09-27-2021, 11:51 AM   #4954
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Natalie - Reprogrammed into a hands free orgasm

Hi there my little one, I noticed that you enjoyed my last h.y.p.n.o sessions and that you particularly had a thing for our first encounter with hands-free orgasms. I'm glad to see that you were brave and adventurous enough to let go of all your control and allow me to guide your steps towards such a magical experience like this one. And since you had a good time and now you know that it is, indeed, possible to have an orgasm without touching your cock, I think it's time to dig even deeper.
Deeper inside of your mind and deeper inside your sexual wiring, so you can reprogram you into being able to achieve some of the most intense orgasms. Today I'm gonna want you to have yet another no-hands one for me, and to make sure we will both have a good time, I made it a little longer. Remember to only listen to this when you're alone, when you have the privacy you need for such an experience. Turn off your phone and put the headphones on, after getting fully naked, and let's have some fun Enjoy!

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 19 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
hands_free_orgasm.rar
Old 09-27-2021, 03:27 PM   #4955
deformis77
Privileged Member

Tsarina Baltic - Titworship - 50 to 1 Countdown

It's a simple little countdown, with the most tantalizing views of my perfect squishy tits. Let your jaw drop and enjoy the bliss that comes with it.

File Size: 513 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Titworship.mp4
Old 09-27-2021, 05:18 PM   #4956
deformis77
Privileged Member

Rebelle Hart - Inferior Little Dick Betas Like You Were Made To Worship Alpha Cock

Hey little beta loser. I know how obsessed you are with all of my alpha videos. You love watching me suck this big hard alpha cock. And you tell yourself that you just love watching me do it, but the truth is, you want to suck alpha's big hard cock. And I mean who could blame you? It is huge and perfect. It's so fucking big. I can't even get my hands around it. You're probably sitting there jerking your little dick to my man's huge cock, wondering if you could even get it in your mouth lol!
I know part of you is scared, you want to suck his cock but you're afraid it will make you less of a man. Well let me tell you, you're already less of a man so this won't make a fucking difference! All you're really doing is denying yourself of what you truly want. I know how desperate you are to suck alpha's cock. You want it so bad. I know you fantasize about it. It's your shameful secret. But you don't need to be ashamed, you just need to give in. There's nothing wrong with wanting to suck a huge cock like this. I mean, who wouldn't?

Rapidgator link:
Worship_Alpha_Cock.rar
Old 09-28-2021, 03:59 AM   #4957
deformis77
Privileged Member

Kelle Martina - Extended Anal Instruction

It’s time to stretch your ass some more for me. I have a very specific set of anal toys I like to use for anal training. If you don’t have any toys yet, they are a great place to start. Get your toy, lube, and a towel. Lube up your hole exactly as I tell you and fuck your slutty hole as I instruct. I am training you to be my good little anal whore so you enjoy every second of me plowing your hole with my cock as long as I like. It’s time to get just a bit closer to taking my strap-on cock for real.

File Size: 515 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Extended_Anal_Instruction.rar
Old 09-28-2021, 07:14 AM   #4958
deformis77
Privileged Member

Farrah Reign - Anal Mindfuck

You're a sissy who's been wanting so badly to fulfill their purpose as a gaping hole for cock. You're in need of training to stretch that puckered rim of yours into the size needed to acquire what you truly desire. A little of your favorite aroma and my guidance is just the fix, helping you to fully open up mentally and physically to this new experience.

File Size: 736 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Anal_Mindfuck.mp4
Old 09-28-2021, 09:12 AM   #4959
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brat Princess - Natalya and Nika - I just Want to Exploit this Nerd

Natalya and Nika have a new slave named BOY. He is very obedient. But it annoys them. So they taunt and tease him. Extreme verbal humiliation and bullying!!. He is so fucking ugly and gross so they make him spin around naked so they can see his whole body and how not hot he is. He is locked in chastity of course. Maybe they will make him cry if they keep making fun of him. LOL!!!!!!!

Rapidgator link:
Exploit_this_Nerd.rar
Old 09-28-2021, 10:43 AM   #4960
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Lexie - Eat it For Princess

Hi Princess Lexie, could you please make a pantyhose clip to help me with my first cum eating experience? If you could please wear a sexy bodysuit with black pantyhose and heels and use my name (Marc) a lot. Please be more sweet/sensual (less humiliation) but still dominant. Just be yourself and emphasize how much power you have over me: anytime I see you I immediately get lightheaded, feel warm/tingly, and get rock hard. The way you make me feel is unlike anyone on this planet. I never knew I could love anything as much as I love stroking to you but years of your clips have made me this way. It’s the strongest addiction I’ve ever felt and I can’t escape you. I think about you all day. You’ve completely altered my mind and sexuality and turned me into your gooning slave. And when you’re in pantyhose, it gets taken to another level. I immediately drop to my knees, obey, worship every inch of you and become your weak little bitch, submitting to your power. And now you’re going to make me do something I never thought I’d do but have wanted for so long: swallow my cum for you. Make me cum straight in my mouth (it’s more thrilling that way). Tell me not to be scared- you think it’s kind of cute/exciting that I’m finally doing it for you to PROVE I’m your good little boy, and to just think of your pantyhose when I do it. I like when you bring your legs up on the couch and run your hands over your pantyhose. Also, if you could cross your legs a lot and play with your tits. Thanks!

File Size: 1.15 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Eat_it_For_Princess.mp4