Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Default The Most Dangerous Game (Aida and slingjack)

[Sort of just looking for a male to play a dominant vampire character...Presumably he will rape/use me into submission/feed on me, whatever. Yes, yes, the sort of vampire hunter-vampire thing is very cliched, but who cares. And you don't necessarily have to be a massive-post-poster, just try not to mod my characters or have like, three word posts. ]

The Most Dangerous Game

Aida Soltani had been hunting and fighting them for as long as she could remember, a cliche, but true. Ever since she'd witnessed a slaughter at the orphanage she'd lived in for the first half of her life, incomprehensible, reprehensible. It was on that day she discovered the existence of these parasites, and on that day she had decided to eradicate them from the planet.
Dramatic, yes, and probably a big load for just a 19 year old girl who should've been out chasing human boys for romance not vampire ones for death. However, it mattered but little.
Appearances could be decieving anyway. She was young and delicate, with short pretty hair and smooth pale skin, a pretty little creature indeed. But she could be a violent killer as well, without mercy. Dressed in her catholic school uniform, a crucifix at her neck, a pistol in her blouse, a switchblade tied to the inside of her right thigh, and a katana on her back that had been soaked in holy water.
She was indeed a force to be reckoned with, or so she had beenas of yet. Little did she realize that the vampires she had been easily slaughtering all her career were simply smallfry. She slowly descended up the seemingly empty suburban house she had barged into after getting a tipoff. On the first floor lay a young wife with two clear bite marks on her neck, her clothes ripped and ravaged. Aida knew what this meant, now cautiously making her way up the stairs. If the vampire remained, she would take the bastard!
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:48 PM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I'll do it if one paragraph (four sentence around) posts are fine with you. Frankly speaking very long posts spoil the spirit of any roleplay.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:28 PM   #3
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ambush the slayer

For weeks I have been trying to capture this slayer.I believe not wanting to kill her has made me weak.But
she reminds me of my long lost Abigail.I must not make her immortal,that is why I had to destroy my only true love.Once woman are given the dark gift they always fail me.This one I shall use and weaken but first how do I capture Thee? (I motion tword the masters bed and he and his daughter crawl onto me).I will use your blood to wash off that dredfull holy water,(I bite the lord)and your life my lady will hang in the balance if our little slayer does'nt obey us.(I kiss lady Elaine deeply)

Last edited by slingjack; 11-14-2007 at 09:30 PM.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:37 AM   #4
Aida (Slut)
Banned

That sounds fine goodboy.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:49 AM   #5
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The slayer enters!

"Not so fast slayer"I pop off the gentlemans head and his blood spirts all over the slayer washing off the holy water.All the wile the daughter caught under my spell licks my ear."Be a pity if the young wench would have to die as well,I know how much you adore her!!!"

Last edited by slingjack; 12-10-2007 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #6
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida snarled in hatred, staring down the vampire with her sword drawn, reaching for the pistol in her blouse.
"You sick bastard...let her go, I'm going to take you down the second you hurt her!"
Old 12-18-2007, 07:00 AM   #7
slingjack
Privileged Member

"Listen slayer if you dont want to be bathed in this little whores blood,you will put down your weapons and strip.Ophellia suck my cock while the slayer entertains us dear"The young peasant girl can not refuse me she pulls out my member and pleases me.I hope the sean will evoke some lust in my enemy.Just enough to betray her thoughts so I can
read her mind.Make no mistake I know the danger here.The slayer will be very hard to brake and can never be trusted.If she wasnt so much like Abigail
I would drain her where she stands!
Old 12-21-2007, 03:06 AM   #8
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I tremble, taking off my clothes and dropping my weapons, though stepping back, hoping to move away. There's obvious arousal betrayed in my thoughts, as well as a hope for retreat.
Old 12-21-2007, 02:03 PM   #9
slingjack
Privileged Member

I wihsper into the ear of Lady Elaine then speak out loud "go show the chosen one what's to be done with a big piece of wood".Lady Elaine gathers up the slayers clothes and weapons and brings them to the bed.She grabs the wooden stake and sucks at it vigorously,then licks her hand to moisten up her tiny little opening.As she inserts the stake into her vagina she speaks "Join us slayer and we can all be lovers forever....

Last edited by slingjack; 12-21-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #10
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sneer angrily at you while watching Lady Elaine, taking a few more steps back naked...though I can't deny I feel something warm stirring inside.
"You bastard...let her go, this is madness!"
Old 08-05-2008, 03:45 PM   #11
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default The death of Lady Elaine and Ophellia

I take the weapon and use my fingernails to shave down the one side to match the pointed one.Then with a motion I command Mother and daughter to penatrate themselves on the bed. I can see Aida shiver as her stake pierces my victims and the red river flows from their grinding vaginas,leaving her weapon unclean and useless.I bury my head in the womb of both the bloody women each one cumming before they pass into oblivion!
Old 08-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #12
slingjack
Privileged Member

Default Dinner Is Served

The feeding frenzy did have an effect on me and for a moment I lost my influence over the slayer.This act being particularly evil it was impossible for me to just let the moment pass without a little excitement on my part.By the time my blood lust was satisfied the slayer was gone."Such a pity Abigail,I so hoped you might join me for dinner".Alas she was gone.