Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Default Popular (Need One Male)

[Feel like playing a cheerleader here, though unfortunately I don't have any pics of me in uniform.
Anyway, really what I'm thinking is the male will play a popular/athlete/football player character who's driving me home. Be creative from then on, maybe he offers me popularity if I give him some fun, or instead of driving me home he drives into an alley and has his way with me. Just looking for something fun.]

Popular

Aida Soltani sighed as she sat in the passenger seat of the car, glad she'd gotten a ride home from school. She slowly adjusted her short skirt, glancing over shyly at the boy driving her home. She was new to the school, and frankly very timid in behavior. She yearned desperately to be popular, to be liked, and she could often easily be manipulated by others. However for now she was optimistic, hoping she'd enjoy this new enviroment. If only she knew how much she'd enjoy it.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fight to keep a wicked smile off my face as I put my car into gear, and drive away. She thinks that I am offering a ride simply because I am nice, and want to help her. I don't, I want to help myself to her. Quite frankly, I have fucked nearly every girl in this small town, and I have gotten bored. She is new, and will offer a nice change of pace. The fact that she has a great pair of legs certainly didn't change my mind when she came up and asked for a ride. I had immediately imagined them wrapped around my waist as I pounded into her. Deciding to test the waters, I reach out and place my hand on your bare thigh.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #3
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I stiffen, rather uncomfortable by the sudden and awkward touch. I'm far too shy to point it out or react in horror, thinking that maybe it's an accidental touch or a joke. So instead I give a sheepish smile and move my thigh so your hand is off of it.

"So...thanks for the ride and everything."
Old 04-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She's too shy to say anything about my hand, instead attempting to slide it off. I can hear the nerves in her voice as she thanks me for the ride. She should be nervous, I never take no for an answer. I smile broadly, as I turn to face you, "I think you can think of a better way to thank me." My hand again settles on your thigh, sliding upwards and trying to slide under your skirt. I can see your face go beet red as I do this.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I blush deeply as your hand slides up my thigh towards the lacy black panties underneath my skirt, confused and actually kind of scared as I try to figure out what to do.
I gently but forcefully push your hand away this time, with both my hands, trying to make a point but not too aggressively.

"Umm, I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable with this...can you just drop me off?"
Old 04-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

Your hand pushes against mine, but I am stronger and keep it under your skirt. My fingers trace around the edges of your panties and I can feel myself slowly getting ready, growing hard. I wonder if you can see the bulge in my pants. Begging my to drop you off, hearing the hitch in your voice, knowing that you are wondering if I will actually let you out. And I won't. Flipping the switch, locking all the doors in the car with an ominous click. "You're not going anywhere sexy, until I'm done."
Old 04-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
Aida (Slut)
Banned

At that point I'm absolutely terrified, stammering and stuttering in confusion and shock, unable to believe this is happening to me. What seemed like an innocent joke is now bizarre and scary. I continue trying to push your hand out of my skirt and away from my tender and warm panties, trembling as I beg you to stop.

"D-Done with what?! T-This isn't funny anymore...just open the door..."
Old 04-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes are scanning the area, trying to find somewhere to drive down, out of the line of vision. There! A small dirt road that after 30 feet disappears into a maze of trees. Exactly what I need. I turn down the road, hearing gravel crunch under the tires, even over your terrified stammering. Once I think I have driven far enough, I place the car in park and turn towards you. My hand slips under your panties, tracing my thumb around the edges of your sex. Turning to stare at you, "Get in the backseat. Now."
Old 04-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #9
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I tremble in surprise and utter terror as I feel your thumb around the edges of my moist and defenseless slit, silent at first and not sure what to do as I let out a scared moan and whimper.
Finally I act, letting out a shriek and kicking at you wildly as I try rather stupidly to open the clearly locked door, my futile kicking only rubbing my sex and smooth thighs against your groping hand.

"Stop it! I'll scream!"
Old 04-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile at you, as your pretty face scrunches up in terror. Your legs kick futilely, and I actually enjoy the feeling of those long lean legs running against my hands. "Feel free to scream, aint nobody gonna hear you." My lips pull back in a hungry smile as I look at you. With reluctance I pull my hand out from under your skirt, but before you even have time to celebrate that small victory, I punch you in the face.

Smiling as the shock of it causes you to go momentarily limp, I grab you unbuckle your seat belt and leverage you into the back. Awkwardly climbing over the center console I follow you into the back seat. Grabbing the hem of your skirt, I force it up and over your hips. "Do you want it gentle, or do you prefer that it hurts?"
Old 04-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
Aida (Slut)
Banned

"S-S-Stop...ughh..."

Tears mix with blood from my punched nose and saliva from my mouth as I let out a dazed and pained whimper and mumbling, terrified, paralyzed, and frankly confused with pain and fear. Not sure what to do next and still reeling from the blow to my face, I don't resist or verbally respond as you push me into the backseat and force my skirt over my hips, revealing my lacy black panties and the moist sex waiting underneath them.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

With a grunt, I flip you over so you are laying on your stomach. I place one hand on the back of your head, forcing you down into the dirty upholstery of my car. WIth a smile I grab at your panties. Wrapping them around my hand, I pull on them until they tear completely off. Groaning, I reach down and unzip my fly. Before I take you, I want to get myself good and ready. Staring at your now naked ass and slit, I wrap your panties around my cock and start to slowly move them up and down. I do this for only a few seconds, fearing that if I keep it up I'll cum across your back, and I only want to do that later. My hand goes to your hips, yanking you backwards towards me. I place my knees on the back of your calves, holding you in place. Groaning loudly I enter you.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #13
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I let out a moan of surprise and misery as you enter me, finding myself utterly powerless, nothing but an inert fucktoy as you sit on my calves and hold me down. Tears run down my face and I whimper miserably as your cock enters my already naturally moist and warm slit. Psychologically, I'm already broken, though physically my body is already preparing itself for penetration.

"N-NO!"
Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

With one hand firmly wrapped around the back of your neck, pinning you to the seat, dirty, smelly seat, I pace my other hand on your hip. Using it to pull your body backwards as I thrust forward. Slowly at first, I rape your body. I gather speed as time passes, shaking your entire body with my thrusts. FOcused slowly on my own pleasure I don't notice your reactions, slowly closing my eyes in enjoyment.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #15
Aida (Slut)
Banned

It's clear my body is starting to surrender, my slit getting moister as you pound into it, a red blush and warmth going up my pale body as tears run down my face and I bite my lip. My lithe body trembles under you as you viciously rape me, my hands reaching out and holding onto the seat I whimper and gasp which each thrust.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm grunting loudly as I take you. Pounding into your body like an animal. Making you quake underneath me. I can get deeper into you, and pump faster than I had expected because you were so wet. I could feel your body surrendering to it. It almost isn't as fun, with you not screaming, not fighting back. But the pleasure I am stealing at the expense of your innocence makes up for it. Pulling my hand back, I start to slap your head as I thrust forward. Watchin your hair randomly fly from my blows excites me.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #17
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream in pain and pleasure, tears flying off my face as my body shakes and my hair flies back and forth from each slap. I can feel you pounding hard into me, wildly making my body closer and closer to orgasm, my legs trembling as they wrap around your back and pull you in tighter into my slutty hole.
Blood runs down my nose as you slap me, mixing with my tears and drool as I moan for you to stop it.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

Your protests become more and more feeble with each blow. Eventually nothing more than a low moan, which could be mistake for pleasure is slipping out of your mouth. Leaning don, I run my tongue under your nose, lapping up some of the blood. The acrid, copper taste in my mouth, sends a chill down my spine. Your legs are wrapped around my back as I rape you without mercy. Slamming into your sex, more like violent collisions than sex. My hands fall to your chest, violently grabbing and twisting your tits.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #19
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I shriek in agony, feeling my body growing closer to orgasm, moaning and gasping and begging you to stop as more blood and drool runs down my face. I feel your hands violently groping my soft breasts and it only causes me more pain, my hands moving down and trying desperately to push yours down from my chest.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:44 AM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

I know that I will be coming soon, pounding into you as I am. Surprised that I have lasted this long. My hands continue to grope at you, squeezing even harder. Feeling your soft tits move between my hands. Your shrieks mixing with my loud groans. Then right before I burst, I pull my cock out and point it directly at your face. Just looking at that preety face smeared with blood, tears and drool sends me over the edge. My cum flies out, smacking you in the face. "Whore like you deserve to get facials."