Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
mylilasianwife

mylilasianwife has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mylilasianwife
Default My fantasy and the wife.

I think this started when we started dating. Having lunch downtown, I caught a group of men leering at my wife. girlfriend at the time. She was wearing a short tight mini skirt, with a tank top. Ever since then I have been fantasizing about her getting gang raped with me watching and helping
My wife is asian, attractive (at least to me) mid-30s, uses her sex-appeal to her advantage, and a bit bitchy/snotty when she wants to be. Dresses way too revealing at times (usually clubbing). How would you rape her (fantasy of course) with me watching?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010143.jpg (84.6 KB, 802 views)
mylilasianwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

In fantasie yes of course, she is cute
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #3
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation

1. Knock you down and tie you in a chair
2. Force her into pantyhose
3. Let her model them for me
4. Rape the shit out of her pantyhosed body
5. Repeat steps 2., 3. and 4. until I'm completely drained
6. Leave with the remaining contents of her hosedrawer
Old 10-12-2008, 12:31 AM   #4
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

hmmm lets seee... well we mustn't forget the stalking ..it must include some sense that she is being followed, only not when you are around ..her protector her safety net in life.
then at some point late at night I would chloroform you both tieing you to a chair in the bedroom and tieing her to the bed then set up a couple cameras and some good lights and wait for you both to come around .
give you a little time alone to make some nice little plots and generally reaasure her that you will fix this situation.
meanwhile I put on some moderately loud music and a movie in another room to cover any noise and head back to your bedroom.
what follows is several hours spent taking my time to ..get to know your wife..stripping her naked(if she doesn't sleep that way) and generally touching her almost constantly with my hands , lips and tongue. then of course the more base sexual acts ensuring that every ejaculation occurs inside your wife.
after an eternity of this torment and perhaps towards dawn I will pack up my cameras and make arrangements for your escape by leaving the handcuff keys in easy reach ..once you crawl across the floor and under the bed.
at irregular intervals you will recieve by mail and email copies of my quality time with your wife.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:36 AM   #5
mylilasianwife

A couple more pics of my wife. Love hearing how you would fucking rape her asian pussy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA140006a.jpg (65.2 KB, 703 views)

Last edited by mylilasianwife; 03-07-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #6
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After she'll be raped for this forum, she won't be a bit bitchy/snotty anymore, in fact she won't be able to smile again (in fantasy of course).
Old 10-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #7
ninjaturtle69

ninjaturtle69 has initial reputation

Your asian pussy is fantastic!!! I can rape her for several days!!!
ninjaturtle69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:49 PM   #8
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

looks like if your asian wife met with then men here...
she wouldn't be able to walk for a month...at least
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
mylilasianwife

Someone could've easily ripped her top off this outfit and held her up against the wall and ass raped her.

Last edited by mylilasianwife; 03-07-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:28 PM   #10
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually, you barely need to rip that outfit to get at all the nice bits. The tiny straps on the top will slide down her shoulders easily, and the skirt is only the slightest barrier, her panties should slip down her legs with mininal effort. Access to her tits, ass, and pussy are nearly guaranteed.

After that, forcing her to her knees to service one or more men, or women for that matter, shouldn't be too difficult, with the proper motivation.

Besides, it is a lovely party dress. So why not take her to the party; to provide the entertainment?

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #11
Slappedher

Slappedher has initial reputation

Your wife is one hot piece of ass. I would have so much fun making her scream as I tear her apart. I would love to see the look on your face as I rammed my cock up her ass.
Slappedher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:51 AM   #12
mylilasianwife

Drove through some pretty rough neighborhoods to get to this semi-formal function. I could imagine getting into an arguement and kicking her ass out of the car in the roughest parts of town. Her dress says rape all my asian fuck holes in front of my husband all over it. I think she'd come home with that dress ripped off, and cum leaking from every fuckhole.

Last edited by mylilasianwife; 10-19-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:07 AM   #13
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

well you could always kick her out in my neighborhood and find out.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:40 AM   #14
mylilasianwife

One of her more cockteasing clubbing outfits. That's just asking to get it hard, maybe even gangraped.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB080034.4.jpg (51.7 KB, 427 views)
Old 12-12-2008, 05:28 AM   #15
slugov

Well, mylilasianwife, your wife is cute and rapeable. In my fantasy I would kidnap her from you when you were clubbing somewhere, bring her to my secret place and fixe her to the bed with her arms tied up to headboard and legs spread. Then I would call you and say that I have your wife for this night. And I would let you listen how her clothes is crackling when I rip it all away, how she is screaming when I touch and kiss her intimate places. And then I will call you again when I will be right at her "entrance" ready to penetrate her for the first time. I will give you a chance to hear how she will scream and cry when I take her. I will rape your wife for the whole night filling all her holes with my sperm and time to time call you again to say how well she does it for me. And at the morning I will send her back and ask her to say hi to you >:-\ He-he...
That is my fantasy about your lovely girl :-) Tell her she has good forms and nice feet.

P.S. by the way I'm married too so you have some chance to say hi back PM me if you like the topic.

Last edited by slugov; 12-12-2008 at 05:33 AM.