Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Red face The Wrong Locker Room (Open For Multiple Males)

[A young new student to school enters an oddly empty gym lockerroom to change after a sweaty run. Little does she know she's made a big mistake and the varsity football team is about to enter.

Any amount of "players" allowed. Stop on by. ]

Aida sighed, slowly changing into her gym shorts. Finding the different places on this campus were exceedingly difficult for a new student especially one as shy as her, but there wasn't much they could do about it. Her parents had sent her to this place, and she really had no choice.
She'd taken way too long as well, coming late to the locker room, and it was empty. She figured most of the girls were already changed and gone, that was the only explanation for the eery solitude she found herself in.
Biting her lip slightly in fear, she began to take off her gym shirt, searching for her tank top, which she could've sworn was in her backpack.

Last edited by Aida (Slut); 09-13-2007 at 02:36 PM.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:51 PM   #2
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kicked the door to the locker room open with my foot, fucking late again coming from my classes it was time for a little R and R, a break from dealing with the dumb teaching assistants or watching some stupid video of an instructor's back against a chalkboard in this expensive shit hole college.

Damn it, right now i was mad enough to rip into somebody and I could use a good fuck, a real good fuck to cool my jets and let me kick back.

But the fuck bitches here were tight with their pussies - and that made me even more pissed. God, what I'd give to get one of those cunts alone someplace, something she probably never forget, but would definitely want to...
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #3
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I don't seem to notice you or anyone else as I ruffle through my bag. Sighing, I decide to strip down before I look for my regular top. I bend over, taking off my gym shorts to reveal small pink panties and smooth long legs.
Old 09-13-2007, 11:11 PM   #4
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fucking aye!!!! What do we have here? Down the aisle is a cute little dark haired wench stripping in the men’s locker room, and since this is the visiting team locker room NOBODY is normally in here, that’s why I use it. Moving quickly down the row I introduce myself. While she is still digging in her bag for something I grab a big handful of her hair and slam her head into the closed metal locker.

“Hello bitch! Welcome to the team!!!!” I yell at her as I bounce her head off the lockers a couple more times stunning her. Then I push her down onto the long wooden bench bolted to the floor and jerk her bra over her head to use it as a make-shift rope to tie her hands down to the bench.

“Let’s see what you brought to play with!” I tell her as I rummage through her bag, finding more clothes to rip to shreds and make make-shift ropes from. Using some tube socks I find, I even manage to bind her ankles to one of the metal poles that hold up each end of the bench.

“Bingo, cunt” I say slapping her firm tight breasts, then pulling her nipples up hard. “You’re just in time to try out for the fucking team! And, you even brought everything you need for tryouts!” I smirk as I rip her pink panties off.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #5
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream and sob in pain and surprise as you tie me down and rip off my panties to reveal my smooth and open slit.
My body trembles and I strive to free myself uselessly, squirming as I beg you to stop.
"Please! I'll scream!"
Old 09-17-2007, 03:49 AM   #6
squidley
Privileged Member

With a slap so hard it echoes like a pistol shot in the concrete and metal of the locker room I cut off her reply before she can scream. “Wrong answer!” I say in a loud jovial voice as I take her torn panties and stuff them into her mouth. Tape from my gym bag seals it there and I wrap it around her head and face as well as the wooden plank of the locker room bench affixing her head there and silencing her voice to a mere whimper.

“And further outbursts will not be allowed!” my voice sings as I finish taping her down, reinforcing the binding I originally made with her own clothing using the strong athletic tape from my bag. “Contestants violating the rules may be subject to significant penalties” I mock her as I pinch her nose shut for 30 seconds or so, cutting off her only source of air and watching her turn pink as she suffocates.

Finally releasing her nose, I flip open my cell phone and hit the speed dial while simultaneously shoving two fingers into the bound slut’s cunt. “Hey, we got a wet one here” I say to the person on the other end of the phone and my new found fuck toy.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #7
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation

I'd been about to pound my fist into the wall when my cell went off. The cheerleader bitch had blown me off again. Fucking cocktease, wearing her little outfit all the time, rebuffing everyone's advances, and then laughing behind their backs. And she had all the teachers under her thumb, so there was nothing I could fucking do about it. I wanted to tear something apart, anything would do, but the prettier the better, so I could pretend I was doing it to her. And speak of the devil, that was Sid on the phone with just what the twisted doctor ordered.

"I hear ya, man," I told him with a wide grin. "Don't use her up before I get there!"
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:32 PM   #8
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I struggle uselessly and gasp for air, tears running down my face as my slowly growing moist cunt is being fingered.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #9
Darth_Revan

I nearly kick the door down coming in, but manage to control myself long enough for a measured entrance, quietly locking the door behind me. Don't want any risk that anyone's gonna interrupt our fun.

I can hear her sobbing as I come in, muffled but very audible. My cock, already painfully hard from the fake slut from earlier, threatens to rip through my pants at that. This locker room's soundproof. Now that I've secured the door, Sid and I will be able to take the gag out and really hear her scream. I already have my shirt off as I join Sid, baring my broad chest and eight-pack abs as I stare down at the little bitch, licking my lips.

"You found her," I tell Sid, "so I guess you get first choice of holes."
Old 09-19-2007, 05:24 PM   #10
squidley
Privileged Member

“Hey DR! Welcome man!” I say to my friend as I high five him. “Here we got some prime fuck slut to play with. But I’ll tell ya, right now her pussy is so wet and sloppy I just know she was looking forward to this when she stepped in here. So I’ll tell ya what, I think I’ll take her ass cherry!”

Digging thru my bag I come up with a couple of necessities for fucking our little sweetie here in the locker room, a package of condoms and a tube of ‘ATOMIC BALM’ liniment. Squeezing a dollop of the strong smelling stuff onto my finger I use it liberally to grease up her back passage which sends her wailing anew into her panty stuff mouth gag. Next I roll a condom over my engorged dick.

Lifting her hips up to align my cock with her asshole I start to slowly press my rod into her now burning back passage. “Now remember DR, don’t get and of this shit on your balls or they’ll burn like fire!” I laugh as start to fuck her flaming bowels.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:04 PM   #11
Darth_Revan

"Fuck that, man," I grunt as I unbuckle my bullet casing belt. "Once you get through with her, that fine ass won't need lube. I'll just give it a thorough washing before I take my turn. I ain't putting no glove on my dick!" I yank down my pants, freeing my 9 inch cock from its increasingly cramped prison, then grab the slut by the hair, yanking her head back to look up at me.

"Listen up, bitch: I'm gonna take out that gag of yours. You can feel free to scream however much you want. Ain't anyone gonna hear you. But you are gonna reward my generosity and suck my big cock like your life depends on it. Every last inch is going down your slut throat, and you're gonna slurp it like the whore you are and swallow every last fucking drop. And if I feel teeth, even by accident, you better believe I'm gonna knock your goddamn teeth out. Hope you were listening, 'cause that's your only warning."

I yank out the gag, replacing it instantly with my throbbing dick.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:56 AM   #12
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream and whimper in pain, my slender pale body shivering and trembling as the thick meat slides into my almost impossibly tight hole. It seems to barely fit at all, stretching out my insides as I gasp for air, my head swimming as it touches nerves that've never been hit like this before and the burning sends my mind overloaded with pain.
Suddenly I hear the newcomer, my screams shut off my a new long thick cock that I try my best to slurp up, the meat sliding past my open mouth, soft lips, tongue, and poking my gagging throat as I slurp it up.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:16 AM   #13
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

"Hey pals whats going up in here? I heard screams from outside" i say as i enter the room to find a young girl assfucked and mouthraped by my pals darth and squid.

"Hey guys what are you doing?" i ask as i step forward to them, " and why the hell you didnt call me? Its not right to have fun without your friends... so lets have some fun together, right?"

"Your the slut Aida?" i ask as i pull out my softned member.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #14
Darth_Revan

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I groan as the little whore's lips lock down around my giant cock. "Suck it good, you fucking slut! Show me what you're good for!" I reach down to slap her tits as I slam down her throat until my heavy balls slap against her chin.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:36 AM   #15
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I moan, sucking and slurping on the cock using my face and throat, gagging and chocking as I feel it slamming in my throat and precum slip into my stomach while hairy balls smack my face.
My tits are bare and for the taking as you slap them around, making them jiggle slightly as I suck on your meat.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:13 AM   #16
Darth_Revan

I howl out in delight at the meaty sound of my hands slapping against her big tasty tits, revel in the sight of them jiggling back and forth, slapping into each other. I shift my grip, grabbing hold of her nipples, twisting hard. I pump my cock in and out of her slut throat like a jackhammer, fucking her sweet face with wild abandon.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:58 PM   #17
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gag and moan as your cock slams in and out of my wet throat and mouth, sucking and licking it inadvertently as you painfully twist my nipples and make tears run down my red face.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:22 PM   #18
Darth_Revan

"You just go on sobbing, bitch!" I growl, my cock throbbing doubly from your pain. "Go on, I like it! I love seeing a worthless slut like you in pain. And you know what? After I fill your throat with cum, you're gonna be a good whore and beg for more, because you're a slut who needs men like us filling your holes...and because you know what I'll do if you don't."
Old 11-18-2007, 07:37 AM   #19
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Tears run down my face even more rapidly as I gag and moan on your cock, writhing miserably as your precum slips down my throat.
Old 11-24-2007, 04:29 PM   #20
Darth_Revan

Between your tears and the wet warmth of your mouth so tight around my cock, it's not much longer before I hit my peak. I wrap my hands around the back of your neck, holding you against the base of my cock as I pump what seems gallon of salty sperm down your whore throat.