Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-04-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)
Default Crime and Punishment (Need One Male)

[Basically I want a cop character, preferably not an old man but he'd be older than my teen character by default. Say in his 30s. He comes and busts my character...in more ways than one...maybe some blackmail and definitely some force involved. Looking for someone other than lawless. He's a great RPer, but it'd be cool if I RPed with someone else for a change. ]

Aida giggled, slowly inhaling the thick blunt smoke that was slowly spreading around and mixing with the evening fog. She was sitting outside a public bathroom in a public park, which was relatively empty as the darkness approached and night began to come. Really it was the perfect place for a quick toke up before the high school party she was going to, she really needed a nice mood enhancer and this would do just fine. Besides, the cops never came by here.
Slowly sighing and putting her blunt carefully down, she rose and began stretching her tired slender body, revealing her lean body and pale thighs, and then sat back down.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:06 PM   #2
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp, not taking the time to pick up the evidence still smoking on the ground as I ducked into a bathroom stall and locked the door.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida was sobbing and covered in filth, choking and gagging as she screamed pitifully. She shook her head.
"No...that's not mine...this...that wasn't in there! Please...stop it, I was just going to the bathroom!"
Old 04-16-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sputter and gagged on the water, feeling the urge to vomit or scream, tears running down my eyes. I let out a gasp and mewling groan as my head continues coming in and out of the water, gasping loudly as I feel the rough and painful fingers intruding in my tight holes, my pussy already growing moist.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:25 AM   #5
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I yelp and sob miserably like some puppy runt as you manhandle my breasts and face, gasping for air and realizing the total futility of my situation. I can't fight you, talk, or escape. Instead I only continue to cry silently as you stick your fingers up my tight hole and subserviently allow you to drag you to your card.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:17 PM   #6
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasped and choked in pain with your fingers dryly in my ass and your hands wrenching my shoulders. I could feel the wet chill on my lithe body and nipples, shuddering and fidgeting between tears.
I shiver in the backseat, speaking in a terrible hoarse whisper.
"Please officer...don't take me to jail...I'll do whatever you want...I...I didn't do anything wrong."
Old 04-17-2007, 03:46 PM   #7
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I shudder and squirm at your words while I site in the backseat, hearing the cop addressing me. I can't...I don't want any of this. But it seems I have no choice. These are the police. I can't fight the law.
I gasp and struggle as you easily grab me out of th car and slam me over onto the trunk, the crisp air cruel against my bare slit as I anticipate what's coming.
"No...please...not...fuck..."
I close my eyes and whimper pitifully as I feel your cock pumping in and out of my slowly growing moist hole, bitter salty tears running down my face.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:03 PM   #8
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I had been thrusting back into his cock, my body betraying me as I even began to enjoy this rape and blackmail, gasping for air as you finally shoot your seed deep into me.
My ass and pussy feel sore already and I stare at the pistol at my head, tears running down my face, my small eyes wide in total and utter fear.
Ignoring the newcomers and everything else, I isolate my total fear of getting hurt, humiliated with fear as I start sucking up and down your cock dutifully lick a lollypop.
My warm wet mouth covered the length of your meat as my small tongue licks up and done, sucking you like a pro.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:15 AM   #9
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I cowered and tried to ignore the new faces and piercing eyes, gasping as I feel hands over my naked sweaty body.
Nevertheless I continue sucking on the cock fucking my face obediantly, gagging and licking as I wait for the inevitable.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:22 AM   #10
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gagged and sobbed, still tasting the cum that had slipped down my throat and into my belly. Miserable hot tears went down my face and I stared transfixed and terrified at the pussy pressed into my face, not reacting, too shocked to do anything. Surely I had had feelings about other girls as well as boys, but this was wrong, I knew that much.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:43 PM   #11
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I still sizzle and sob from the pain and burning you'd just given me, but terror of pain and weakness combined with a general submission and cowardice makes me slowly move my face close to the tall blonde's pussy.
I smell the heavy scent of another girl pressed against my face and start slowly licking my tongue inbetween her moist folds like a good girl, my tears pressed against her as I eat her out.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:46 PM   #12
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I writhe and scream from the volts, my body shuddering and shivering from the attack as I bite and cry away the pain. My eyes lifeless and tears running down my face, I lick and suck on the woman's clit wildly, slurping my tongue into her slit as well as I can hungrily, desperate not to be hurt again.