Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #41
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

I let out a grunt of surprise and miserable pleasure as you slip comfortably into my warm and welcoming slit.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #42
drmephisto

My hard cock fills your sweet tight hole and you cry pleading with me to stop. I continue fucking you until I cum and then withdraw. I then remeber seeing a picture of you with your legs spread wide and begin to tie them spread. "Nice pic baby, let's see if your legs can really spread like this," I say as I begin to tie rope around your ankles.

Attachment 1613

Last edited by drmephisto; 05-23-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #43
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp as you spread my flexible body across, giving you a nice view of my moist slit you tie me up.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:57 PM   #44
drmephisto

I climb on the bed and position my self to lick your clit. I rub it with my finger and begin to lick it. I take it in my mouth and begin to suck it back and forth across my teeth. You scream in a fit of tortured pleasure pleading me to stop but I am relentless and am intent on breaking you.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:04 PM   #45
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream and beg for you to sob, my sobs slowly turning into moans of pleasure as my body eagerly betrays me, juices running out of my slit and down my thighs as I orgasm hard.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:12 PM   #46
drmephisto

Hardened by your screams, I stop eating your cunt and take my throbbing cock and put it into your pussy slowly. I see blood coming from your wrists from your struggling so hard. "Calm down princess, I don't want a bloody mess here," I say as I savor your sweet cunt. I can see that even though you are very limber, being tied spread apart this long is taking its toll on you. "When I cum I will release you so you can rest a little," I say thinking to myself that I want this cumming to last along time.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:14 PM   #47
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I only groan, sobbing as I feel you enter my welcoming slit again, my body trembling with submission and fear.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:24 PM   #48
drmephisto

After ten minutes of slow thrusting I cum in you. Once I am done I withdraw and cut you free from all the binds that have secured you. Your wrists are tender and bleeding. "Let me look at those," I say as you give them up with a terrified look on your face. "Just light abrasions you'll be ok," I say as you pull back and cover yourself and whimper. "Just relax, I am going to give you a break, here drink some water," I say handing it to you. You hesitate taking it making me open it and drink some to show that it is safe. "Ok? Drink some and relax, I am going to give you break and then we will resume our party," I say grinning at you with an evil grin.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:25 PM   #49
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I shake my head, sobbing miserably.
"Please...You can't keep on doing this please...let me go...you already had what you wanted...over and over..."
Old 03-17-2007, 11:32 AM   #50
drmephisto

"Now why would I want to let a sweet little chick like you go? With you here I can get pussy anytime I want and I don't need to go through the bullshit of dating and wining and dining; no none of that shit just take you when I feel like and have a good time. And you are a sweet good time. Now if you promise to behave I will let you put clothes back on and leave you here untied but if not I will leave hear like before, it's up to you," I say as I take the water bottle back.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:15 AM   #51
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She stared numbly at him, trembling.
"I...promise."
Old 03-20-2007, 11:21 AM   #52
drmephisto

"Alright, put your clothes on and here is some new undies, be ready to do as I order when I return, you are still my prisoner and will be for some time," I say as I carress your head softly.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #53
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She silently put some clothes and then the undies on, looking around the room desperately.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #54
drmephisto

"You aren't looking to escape are you?" I say noticing your desperate searching around the room. "I won't tolerate any attempt to escape," I say as my soft gentle carress turns into a tight grip on your hair.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #55
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She shook her head, tears running down her face.
"I promise..."
Old 03-21-2007, 05:50 PM   #56
drmephisto

"Alright, now I have to leave for a while, but before I do," I say as I lightly stroke your lips with my finger, "I'd like you to suck my cock real nice, ok?" I say with an evil grin.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #57
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She sobbed, shaking her head stubbornly, the idea of doing such a thing making her flinch back and scramble away.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #58
drmephisto

"Don't run away," he says as he grabs your arm. "You want to be left here untied with clothes or naked tied to the bed, so that when I come back I just jump on you without any foreplay," he says as he gropes your nice tits.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:34 PM   #59
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She gasped, moving back.
"I said...I promise."
Old 03-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #60
drmephisto

"Alright, nice and slow bein to suck my hard cock," I say without forcing you seeing the fear of the alternative bringing you to me. "That's a nice girl," I say loving your sweet lips wrapping around my hard thick long member.