Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
pegasus70

pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default On line roleplay, Skype? Kik? Yahoo?

I had posted this before suggesting that Yahoo messenger be used to do some roleplaying. but that program is a mere shadow of its former self. So let me try again suggesting Skype or Kik. But if you prefer, I am still open to Yahoo.

As to my actual request...

60M searching for a nice modest demure intelligent woman interested in on line roleplay of home invasion. Not into the rough stuff at all. More interested in the emotional aspects. Nervousness, fear, embarrassment, maybe even the tear in the eyes. So prefer scenes of coercion or the use of threats to get coperation.

So how about if I propose a specific plot. A respected and dignified Mom and her shy 18 year old daughter return home from a shopping trip to find an evil stranger waiting for them in their home. He uses the gun he is carrying to threaten his intended victims into complying with his demands. I'm not into the rough stuff AT ALL. For me it is about the emotional aspects. Her fear, Her embarrassment, her reluctance, perhaps even the tear in her eye. And not into anything particularly kinky either.... well, as if the whole scenario isn't a bit "kinky". But you know what I mean. Routine acts in a very nonroutine situation.

Could it be that only the very violent interests anyone? No one finds the emotional drama more important? For me, the lead in to the actual event is at least as important as the event itself. Make them feel the fear, the threat, the forboding knowing what is to come.

Send me a message here and maybe we can get together on line for some warped fun.
pegasus70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:35 PM   #2
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am on Skype oilworker01@hotmail.com
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:22 AM   #3
pegasus70

pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LTFC
Are you a guy? I was hoping to find a woman.
pegasus70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 09:28 AM   #4
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

I am on Kik under Princess RavishMe
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 07:03 PM   #5
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Bump, I'm still on Kik and looking for some roleplaying partners. I am open to anything except:

Scat
Watergames
Snuff
Mutilation
and Amputation

I am interested in Geeky and Nerdy things such as fanfiction, tv, movies, anime/manga, books featuring favorite pairings like:

Disney:

Frollo/Esmerelda
Jafar/Jasmine
Gaston/Belle
Shan Yu/Mulan
Captain Hook/Wendy
Harry Hook/Mal
Hades/Meg

===========

Once Upon a Time:

Killian Hook/Belle

===============

Power Rangers:

Evil Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger)/Kimberly (Pink Ranger)

Lord Zedd/Kimberly
Lord Drakkon/Kimberly

==============

Anime/Manga:

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon:

Prince Demande/Neo Queen Serenity
Prince Demande/Present Day Usagi
Prince Demande/Sailor Moon
Nephrite/Sailor Mercury
Malachite/Sailor Jupiter

===========

Ayashi No Ceres (Ceres Celestial Legend):

Aki/Aya
Progenitor/Aya
Progenitor/Ceres
Mikage/Aya

============
Tenchi Muyo:

Hayao/Princess Aeka

Books:

Harry Potter:

Voldemort/Ginny
Tom Riddle/Ginny
Voldemort/Hermione
Lucius/Hermione
Draco/Hermione

========

Twilight Saga:

Aro/Bella
Aro/Esme
Guards/Alice and Rosalie
James/Alice

==========

Comic Books:

X-Men (Various Universes):

Apocalypse/Rogue
Magneto/Rogue
Magneto/Jean Grey
Magneto/Mystique
Lance (Rictor)/Kitty Pryde
Any Brotherhood or Acolyte/X-Woman
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 09:11 AM   #6
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Bump, I'm still on Kik and looking for some roleplaying partners. I am open to anything except:

Scat
Watergames
Snuff
Mutilation
and Amputation

I am interested in Geeky and Nerdy things such as fanfiction, tv, movies, anime/manga, books featuring favorite pairings like:

Disney:

Frollo/Esmerelda
Jafar/Jasmine
Gaston/Belle
Shan Yu/Mulan
Captain Hook/Wendy
Harry Hook/Mal
Hades/Meg

===========

Once Upon a Time:

Killian Hook/Belle

===============

Power Rangers:

Evil Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger)/Kimberly (Pink Ranger)

Lord Zedd/Kimberly
Lord Drakkon/Kimberly

==============

Anime/Manga:

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon:

Prince Demande/Neo Queen Serenity
Prince Demande/Present Day Usagi
Prince Demande/Sailor Moon
Nephrite/Sailor Mercury
Malachite/Sailor Jupiter

===========

Ayashi No Ceres (Ceres Celestial Legend):

Aki/Aya
Progenitor/Aya
Progenitor/Ceres
Mikage/Aya

============
Tenchi Muyo:

Hayao/Princess Aeka

Books:

Harry Potter:

Voldemort/Ginny
Tom Riddle/Ginny
Voldemort/Hermione
Lucius/Hermione
Draco/Hermione

========

Twilight Saga:

Aro/Bella
Aro/Esme
Guards/Alice and Rosalie
James/Alice

==========

Comic Books:

X-Men (Various Universes):

Apocalypse/Rogue
Magneto/Rogue
Magneto/Jean Grey
Magneto/Mystique
Lance (Rictor)/Kitty Pryde
Any Brotherhood or Acolyte/X-Woman
This person never answers emails, PMs, etc., don't waste your time...bump that....
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote