Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #181
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well you certainly talk well for a slave. Always promising me something, your eternal loyalty, the time of my life, whatever you think will stop me from abusing you. Time to test that theory. This is a hurdle that most have found too much. THinking of it as not a sexual outlet, and trying to stop me. Or simply overcome by pain. Holding your hips steady, "You say that now, let's see if you still say it in a moment." Grunting and piercing forward, shoving my fully erect cock into your tight ass. Pushing without mercy to get every last inch in.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #182
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's probably a good thing that I had no idea what was coming, had never heard of anal sex. (I'd always assumed gay guys just kissed and that was it.)

I grip the table with white knuckles. The indescribable sensation of your cock - made rock hard from watching me crouched at your feet to lick and mouth the food from my dish on the floor, and now smeared with butter from that same meal - inching its way into my perfect, virgin pink rosebud. Stretching me as I was never designed to be stretched. Owning me in a whole new way, a way I would never have dreamed of.

I pant and moan, out of pain and not arousal, leaning heavily on my bound hands. I have no idea if your previous victims were able to stand this or not. I can barely take it myself. Can barely keep from twisting away - but I am firmly tethered by my collar and your hands are gripping my hips, seeming to give me strength.

Now your balls are resting against my slit; you're fully buried in my tight, velvety soft asshole and seem to be watching for my reaction. "Ohhh, master," I gasp, trembling, "what are you doing to your pet?"

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #183
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No screams, that is a good sign. Most screamed and starting struggling. That is were I lost patience with them, normally leading to a good old fashioned beating and rape. This pet stays still enough, though I can hear the noises of pain. I lean forward, the lace of the garter belt tickling my naked stomach as I do.

I don't answer, instead taking your leash and looping it around your head. It slides into your mouth like the reins of a horse and I pull on it as I start to ease my cock back out of your body. Not completely, just enough that I can thrust forward again. Have to start out slow or things might end badly. Not caring about hurting you, but more caring about keeping it as tight as possible for return visits.

Tugging on you like I am controling an animal as I fuck your ass. "Don't you ever ask your master a question again." Running my fingers along the swell of your spine. "I'll let it pass this time, but next time you won't like it."
Old 04-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #184
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I nod my head and whimper as you continue to rape me anally. Even as I surprise you with unusual obedience, I'm continually scared that I'm not being a good enough pet.

Rather than concentrate on the huge cock stretching and fucking my tight passage, I pay attention to the sensation of the leather leash in my mouth. It pulls my head backwards; it stretches my lips like a gag. Perhaps master will gag me later. I forget that I'm supposed to find that idea distasteful, not strangely fascinating. Maybe better not think about that after all.

I think I'm managing to adjust to the substantial length and width of your cock. That's fortunate, because you're steadily speeding up your assault. The sensation is becoming less painful, more familiar. Master's cock taking me up the ass, thrusting in balls deep on every stroke, lubricated by creamy butter and oozing pre-cum. I - no, I can't but yes, I do - I want it.

Breathing deeply, uttering little begging sounds I hope will please you, I straighten my arms against the table for support and press back against you.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #185
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel the push back at me, but mistake it for the reaction to my tugging on the leash. After all it has to hurt just a little bit, dug deep into your mouth like that. Continuing to thrust into your ass, harder and faster each time as your body adjusts to my presence.

Rubbing a hand up and down your leg, feeling its silky smoothness encased in the clothing I made you put on. It only heightens my pleasure. I run my tongue over my pets back to taste her. Getting more senses involved in the rape.

Even though I know you cannot speak through the leash I bark a command, "Tell your master how much you love being his possession. Scream it loud." SPanking my pet lightly on the ass, slowly gaining speed with that as well as my thrusts get harder.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #186
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I can't keep from whining a little bit at the slaps to my butt, which hurt, light as they are. Your hard thrusts are blurring the line between pain and that sick sense of fulfilment I can't believe I'm feeling. I must be, I don't know, hallucinating or something? It isn't even sexual arousal exactly, which would at least be somewhat explainable; it's like.. fullness. Completeness. To feel this way about a relative stranger raping my ass..! Oh god, I don't know anything, I'm just an inexperienced little possession being thoroughly used by her master, as I should be. I let all my confusion out; give it voice in a begging, pleading, gagging moan.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #187
the savage
Privileged Member

There is no mistaking that sound, it was a moan. Specifically a happy moan, not a pained one. Either you like this sort of treatment or are lying to me in order to get my favor. While I think it is more likely pleading for affection, I decide to take it as a moan of pleasure. After all, that is so much more fun. Thrusting a little harder, spanking a little harder. If you liked it before this should be even better for you.

I give the rein made from your leash one final tug, pulling you into an arch before I let it drop from your mouth. "You like being used for your masters pleasure. My toy loves being a pet, a kept animal with no will." Pausing to run my finger through your hair. "Scream it so I can hear it my pet."
Old 04-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #188
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I whine as you pull me back hard and then release me. I don't think I left any teeth marks on the leash. I was careful, thinking you would probably check. The faint taste of leather lingers. If anything it adds to my confused state of mind.

"Ye-yes master, yes, I was born to be your pet, I love you using me there - oh master, gentle, master, please - feels so right with you inside me, master - use your toy, your pet, please, she needs it, she has no will of her own, she was made to be yours alone.." I gasp for breath and moan at a particularly deep and hard thrust. I was about to repeat my plea to be gentle, but -

"I don't know what's happening to me, master! All I can think of is wanting you to use me, love me, keep me captive - keep me close to youuu.." I'm trembling with emotion, pressing back instinctively against your dominating cock. My thoughts are a mess; I can't think. Maybe it would be easier if I really was a pet with nothing to decide at all.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #189
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the words about wanting to be my pet, wanting me to love you, but let them wash over me. They are lies, pleasant sounding ones, but lies all the same. After all no woman in their right mind wants to be abducted and turned into a living sex doll. A breathing fleshlight. But you keep telling me about it, interspersing it around pleas for me to be gentle. Which is why I don't really believe it.

So I continue to thrust, maybe a little lighter than before but I can barely tell. Looping the leash around my hand, part of it dangling which I trace over your back. ANd I can feel myself nearing my peak. About to spurt my seed inside you. I just hold your shoulder to keep you in the probably painful arch.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #190
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I arch my back further in response to the gentle touch of the leash tracing over my skin; in response you just grab my shoulders and bend me further still, enjoying the confused whimpers this causes. But I think you're being a little gentler and that is almost cause for pleasure.

Feeling like I'm near the end of my endurance from the hard use and extreme position, I just sigh.. "Yes master. Yours. Please."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #191
the savage
Privileged Member

Without any warning I pull my cock from your body and shove you forward. Just enough that my cum sprays all over your back, reaching from your hair down to the crack of your ass. I grunt the whole while. This is why I bound your hands, so you would be unable to clean yourself off. Nothing beats marking your territory and the humiliation of forcing you to wander around with it on your until it dries off and flakes away.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:59 PM   #192
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Thick cum sprays up and down my back. I gasp at the feeling. The first time I've felt a man's cum on me, other than in my pussy, and that from the only man to ever cum on me or in me at all. I feel.. claimed.

I stagger forward and lean against the table, obviously barely able to stay on my feet. My stretched, used little asshole has not yet adjusted to its master's absence. It gapes, stunned, just like I feel. I'm quivering all over; I feel my knees start to buckle.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #193
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch my pet staggering around with a smile on my face. Fucking them so hard that they loose all coherence is fun, satisfying in a way few other things can be. But when your knees start to buckle, I bark out, "Did your master tell you that you could rest?! No, he did not!" I grip your elbow and yank you back to your feet, and then leave you to wobble in the middle of the room while I go and sit in one of the many luxurious, overstuffed chairs in the room.

Watching you through half shut eyes. "My pet should display itself for me. I want to see that hot body and everything I did to it as well."
Old 04-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #194
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"Sorry, master.." I lean heavily on the table and take a few breaths. "You leave your poor toy weak at the knees, master." Did you call my body hot? I must have misheard: I'm nothing special. "I'm - it - she is lucky to have such a big, strong owner." Flattery probably never hurts.

As soon as I can trust my legs to support me, I step into the middle of the room, watching for signs of approval. Did your eyes open a little wider or was I imagining things? The windowframe bra displays my breasts at a perfect angle for you. The garter belt grips me closely, the silk stockings beneath encasing my legs with a soft sheen.

I pause for a moment, pick up the leash with my bound hands and press it to my face, breathing in the scent of leather and your hands. Then I turn around, pulling my hair - not without some logistical difficulty with my wrists so tightly bound - to the side and over one shoulder so you can see my back. I look over my shoulder to see if the sight pleases you.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #195
the savage
Privileged Member

You move slowly, but are constantly glancing at me, trying to read my face. That is not something a pet should be doing. "I seem to remember telling my pet not to look at me unless I gave it permission." My hand falls to my cock and I start to stroke it while admiring your body. Liking how the fetish gear enhances your body. "And your master did not give you that permission. DO it again and I'll have to get the whip."

I like the way that simple sentence makes you tense up and immediately drop your eyes to the floor. An obediant one, if thinking above her station. Wanting to be a favored pet, instead of my object.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:37 AM   #196
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I remember no such order, but my opinion doesn't exactly count for much around here, so I keep my eyes on the floor. My rational, cynical mind, which sounds frustrated at being all but ignored lately, points out that I should be glad not to have to look at your face. The face of a kidnapping, perverted multiple rapist. But such thoughts are dangerous; only to be permitted when I'm alone. Must stay in character when Master is close by.

I wonder if I should say anything else and decide not to risk it. Let my fumbling obedience speak for me.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #197
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at you with a smile, since you immediately dropped your eyes. Even blushing while you did so. "that's a good pet, I like it when you are properly obedient." Eyes making one last possessive rake over your body. It really is quite a nice one. But I refuse to give you anything approaching a compliment.

"Good. Now get on your hands and knees and crawl over to your master.' Knowing how difficult this will be with your hands bound, I smile and settle back to watch a good show.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #198
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I'm careful to keep my eyes off your face while I turn toward you. I'd taken a second before to make certain my collar was straight. I tell myself firmly that the chills I felt on being called a good pet were simple relief. I'll adjust to this, I'll learn, somehow. Some aspects of my predicament, for whatever reason, I'm finding easier to work with than others.

I get on my knees again, seeing the room from a new perspective. Everything's tall. Table and chair backs are way over my head. Master towers over me. Careful, have to keep my eyes off his face. Too bad; it's not like he's totally ugly. Look at the floor in front of his chair, that's safer.

I shake my hair back so it lies over my back again. I can feel your cum drying on me. Marking me. I crawl forward awkwardly with my hands hobbled. My bare, no-longer-virgin ass, freshly raped, naked to the air.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 04-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #199
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you crawling towards me, head hanging low, with growing arousal. You came in a strong independent person, and know you are jumping to obey my every command. Moving towards me, watching the lights shine on my drying cum. I just wonder how it feels, whether it burns, or shames, or excites you.

"When you get here, I want you to lick me feet." Just testing to see if you would hesitate. If you do I will pounce.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:02 AM   #200
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Caught off guard, I try to move one arm without the other and stumble. I recover quickly, take a deep breath - "Yes, master," - and move closer, eyes on your feet.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner