Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
drwhok9

drwhok9 has initial reputation
Default The Night I Was Gang Raped

The Night I Was Gang Raped
by
Patty

It was late when I got home from work. I was very tired and was glad that my mother was out for the evening with friends. I did not feel like talking to anyone. I just wanted to get a quick bite to eat, take a shower and go to bed. While in the shower, I thought I heard a door open. I did not think my mother was coming home this early. I was even more startled when the bathroom door opened as she never came into my bathroom. I was shocked to see the shower door open and find a man standing in the room. I was so shocked, I could not cover myself. I just stood there naked as he looked at me.

"Hey guys, look what I just found. A nice toy for us to play with tonight," he shouted out into the hallway.

He grabbed me and dragged me out of the bathroom and into the living room. We were followed by another man who had been in my bedroom. Two other men came out of my mother's bedroom. There I was, naked, dripping wet, being stared at by four men. I didn't know what to do.

"Nice play toy you found for us," one of the other men said.

"Yeah, but she is too wet to touch now. Her body needs to be dried, but her pussy needs to be made wet," someone else said.

Then my arms were held behind me, while the second man from the bathroom came up to me with a towel in his hands and dried my body. He took his time rubbing my breasts and the area between my legs.

"Let's get you nice and dry, toy. That way you'll be more fun to play with tonight," he said as he used the towel to dry my body.

"No, please don't touch me like that. Let me go." I cried as I struggled in the hands of one holding me. The shame of being naked in front of these four men was now setting in. I knew I couldn't get away, but I couldn't just let them touch me like they were.

"Hey, quit hogging our toy. Give some one else a chance to play with her," the one holding me said as he rubbed his body against my back and bottom.

“Stop this. Please stop and let me go,” I screamed.

The other two men took their turns "drying" me with the towel. I again struggled to get away from the one holding me, but he was too strong. They each fondled my body very slowly. Finally the one that had been holding me fondled me, but without using the towel.

"Please let me go. Leave me alone," I begged.

"She's got small tits and a very hairy cunt, but she should be fun to play with," he said as his hands were between my legs.

"No, nooooooooooooo. Please, please stop this. Oh no, don't touch me there. Don't hurt me."

"Oh, we ain't going to hurt you. We just wanna play with you," one of them said.

I was pushed to my knees while they all stood around me. They were taking their pants down and exposing their penises to me. I thought I knew what was going to happen next, but part of my mind refused to believe that I was going to be forced to take their penises in my mouth.

"Okay toy, play time starts now. Start sucking our cocks," the one standing in front of me said.

"No, please don't make me do that. I'll get sick to my stomach doing that. I'll give you money, the keys to my van, anything, just don't make me take you in my mouth," I begged. "Please, just take what you want and leave."

"Oh, we'll take what we want, and right now we want you. So start sucking some cock."

One of them grabbed my head and pinched my nose shut. When I had to open my mouth to breathe, a penis was shoved in. I gagged as it was forced into my mouth and throat. My head was released as the man thrust in and out of my mouth.

"Suck my cock, toy. Take it deep and taste my hot meat," he said as he rammed his penis in and out of my mouth.

"Yeah, feed her that cock," another shouted.

I was crying as he abused my mouth. Tears started to run down my face. I gagged as he shoved his penis deep in my mouth and throat. I thought I would pass out since I could not breathe. Finally he pulled his penis out and I started coughing trying to get air back in my body.

I screamed again as the next man stood in front of me and rubbed his penis on my face. "No, no, not again. Please I beg you don't do this to me."

"Sorry, but you gotta suck our cocks and get us nice and hard so we can fuck you," he said as he forced his penis into my mouth.

One after another they made me suck their penises. One by one they felt my body, grabbing and squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples and shoving their fingers into my vagina. They took me from a dry vagina to one leaking juices.

"She's getting into it guys. Her pussy's getting wet and her nips are turning hard. I think she is just about ready for some fuckin'," the one with his fingers in my vagina said as he touched me and laughed.

Against my will, my body started to respond to their touch. I knew that I was going to be raped by these four sleazes, and there was nothing I could about it.

"Hey, my turn now. Let's see if she can take my cock," the third man said as he forced his large penis in my sore mouth.

I started to gag a lot as he thrust in and out hard and fast. He soon lost control and ejaculated in my mouth and all over my face.

"Oh, Shit. She made me cum. Damn, I just couldn't hold back," he moaned as he pulled his penis out of my mouth and rubbed it over my face.

The others made fun of him, calling him a child and a baby for losing control. I gagged and choked from the taste of the junk in my mouth.

After the fourth one raped my mouth, I was pushed to the floor on my back. My arms were held above my head and my legs were forced wide apart.

"Ok, toy, let's see if your cunt is as hot and wet as your mouth was," he said as the first man from the bathroom climbed on top of me, held my legs apart and forced his penis into my vagina.

"Oh, no. Pleeeeeease don't do that. Noooooooo. Don't stick that in me. I don't want that. Stop, please. That hurts so much," I screamed. "Nooooooo, stop, pleeease stop."

"Man, what a tight cunt. You ain't been fucked much, have you bitch," the one raping me said. "You're going to milk my cock and make me cum real soon."

"No, take it out. Please don't ejaculate in me. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

I screamed as he raped me. Tears started running down my face in my shame as my body was being abused.

"Oh yeah, bitch. That tight cunt feels real good. I'm gonna to fill you up with my cum."

He continued to thrust his penis in and out of my vagina. The pain was intense. I didn't know what to do. Then he made one last thrust and I felt his hot juice squirt into me.

I again begged him to pull out. "Nooooo, no no no. Please take your cock out of me. I don't want you ejaculating in me. Please get out." It was no use; he stayed in and filled me with his juice.

"Baby, feel me cumming. Your cunt is getting filled with my cum. What a great feeling. Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. That was great."

As soon as he pulled his penis out, another guy shoved his penis in me and did the same thing. I just continued to scream and moan as he raped my body. I cried and begged them to stop, but all of them just laughed at me.

"We can't stop now cunt. We all want a piece of your pussy," one of them said.

I was in even more pain when the third man raped me as his penis was larger than the other two. He rammed his penis in and out harder and faster than the other two and I wanted to pass out with the pain.

I was lying in a puddle of cum after the forth man raped me. I was hoping they were going to leave then. I was wrong.

Red Hair and Freckles are my weakness

drwhok9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #2
drwhok9

"Hey guys, I don't know about you, but all that fucking has made me very hungry," one of them said.

"Yeah, maybe our toy could make us something to eat. We need our strength so as to fuck her again," said another. "Hey, toy, what's your name? We should at least be polite and call you by name."

"MMMy name is PPPatty," I replied.

"Well, PPPatty, fix us something to eat."

They forced me into the kitchen and made me make them something to eat. Of course I was still naked while they had their clothes on. Every once in awhile, one of them would come over and fondle my body, touching my breasts and bottom. One of them even pulled his pants down and rubbed himself all over my bottom until he ejaculated all over me.

After eating, they dragged me into my bedroom and made me try on several different outfits. They wanted me to model different bras and panties. I had to model several skirts without a bra or panties. They made me pull the skirts up my thighs and stand on my bed so they could see up my skirt to my naked crotch and bottom. Also I had to wear several blouses without a bra so they could see my nipples poking through the material. Also while trying on the blouses I was not wearing panties so they could see and touch what they called my “hairy pussy.” .

"Please stop this. Ow, ow, eeeeeee. No, don't do that that hurts. Please just leave me alone. Ow, owwww”. They continued to fondle me as I modeled the clothes and underwear. They grabbed my breasts and bottom, pinching me and making me scream in pain. “You've already raped me; don't make me go through this dressing and undressing." I begged them. I just wanted them to leave. "No, no, no more please, ow, ow, ow. I promise I won't call the police or tell anyone what happened."

"Oh, but Patty, you are so cute, and you look so good in that underwear. We just want to enjoy how you look." one of the men said as he handed me another change of clothes.

Finally they settled on the one sheer lacy bra and matching panties I had. They had me put on panty hose. The dress they chose had a high neck and went just below my knees. They then took me out to the living room and made me pose in different positions showing off different parts of my body. I had to hold the skirt up and expose my legs.

"That's it, Patty. Show us your ass and cunt. We want to see your panty covered pussy and ass." they yelled at me.

Also I had to bend over at the waist with the skirt pulled up over my bottom so they could fondle my bottom and crotch. I was very ashamed to be showing them my underwear even though they had already seen me naked.

I even had to sit on the couch with my dress pulled up over my legs and spread my legs apart so they could look up the dress to my crotch.

"She looks lonely sitting there. I think we should keep her company." one of them said.

Then two of them sat on either side of me. They then started kissing me and fondling me through my dress and underwear.

All this time I continued to beg and plead that I be left alone. I just wanted this to end. It did no good. They just continued to touch me and tell me what they were going to do to me again.

One of them slid his hand up under my dress and started touching my crotch again.

"Hey, guys, Patty’s getting wet. Her cunt feels like she's ready for another fucking."

"No, please leave me alone. Don't rape me again," I pleaded.

I was forced to sit on one of the guy's laps, with the skirt of my dress pulled up so he could fondle me. He also grabbed at my breasts and handled me there. Then one of them stood behind me and unzipped my dress and pushed it down off my shoulders and arms so he could get his hands inside my bra and pinch my breasts and nipples.

"Please don't touch me any more. Please stop. No, No, No," I kept crying and begging, but they would not stop fondling and touching me.

"No way, Patty. You got us all hot and hard again showin' off your body and underwear," one of them said.

"You don't want us leaving and thinking you are just a cock tease, do you?" the one whose lap I was sitting on asked as he tried to kiss me. He managed to shove his tongue in my mouth and then licked my lips and neck as he continued to fondle my body.

I cried, "I didn't want to show you my underwear. You made me dress like that and show you my bras and panties and walk around with my dress pulled up. Please stop this. I'm begging you, stop, stop, stop."

The one standing behind me grabbing my breasts said, "You teased us showing off your underwear and got us all hard again. You don't want us to leave with cases of blue balls. We're all gonna fuck you hard again."

He reached inside of my bra and pinched my nipples hard as he talked. "Ooowwwwwwwww, eeeeeeeeeee,” I screamed in pain as my nipples and breasts were abused.

They all laughed and agreed that I needed more fucking.

I was then pulled off his lap and carried back to my bedroom. They pushed my on my bed and the one with the large penis lay down on his back after pulling off his pants. I was forced to my knees on top of him and I screamed as he pulled my head to his penis. I was forced to take his large erect penis in my mouth.

"Come on Patty, suck my cock again. I really enjoyed your soft mouth earlier and since your pussy is too small and tight for my huge cock, I want you to please me by suckin’ me," he said as he forced my mouth to open so he could get his hard penis in there. “I want to cum in your mouth and on your face again.”

"No, no, no. Please not that again. That is so dirty, don't make mfmfmmffmmgmmgmgm." I could not finish talking before he rammed my head down his penis. I started gagging again as he raped my mouth and throat.

At the same time, I felt my dress being pushed up my legs and my panty hose and panties being torn from me. I knew that I was going to be raped in the vagina again. I could not tell which of the men was behind me, but soon I felt a penis being forced into my body. I could not scream because of the penis in my mouth, but I moaned loudly in pain.

"Man, she's still tight even with all the fucking we been givin' her," the one raping my vagina said. He continued to shove his penis in and out of me hard and fast. He then started to slap my bottom with his hands.

SMACK, SLAP SMACK.

I moaned in pain as my bottom was hit.

"Look at her ass shake as I fuck her and slap her. I'm gonna cum in you, Patty. You wanna feel my hot cum in your cunt again?" he asked even though I could not respond because of the hard penis being shoved in my mouth and throat.

Both men soon started moaning as they continued to rape me. I was gagging and crying all the time they kept abusing my body. Soon the one raping my mouth held my head still as he began to ejaculate in my mouth and down my throat.

"Oh, yeah, Patty. Drink my hot cum. Gonna unload all my cum in your mouth. Feel my cock cumming in you?" he said.

"Fuck man, fill'er up. Fill her mouth while I fill her cunt. Her cunt is gettin' another load of my hot cum."

There was nothing I could do but moan as they continued to ejaculate in my mouth and vagina. They continued to say things about fucking me and how good it felt to fill me with their cum. Shortly they both pulled out of me and I slid to the floor and curled into a ball.

"Oh, man, what a hot cunt you are, Patty. I really enjoyed fuckin' your cunt," the one who raped me said.

"Ok, Patty, there are two more of us who want to fuck you. So get ready for two more hard cocks," one of the remaining guys yelled.

"Oh, please just do what you want and leave me alone," I said. I had no more strength to fight, and I just wanted this all to be over.

"Aw, come on Patty, you can't just give up on us. Come on, fight, beg us to stop."

I felt hands tearing my dress and bra from me. Then the hands were all over my body, touching me, pinching my body and making me scream in pain. They were turning violent now that I was not struggling against them. They were hurting me just to hear me scream and beg them to stop.

"Whhhaaaaaaa. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ow. Ow. Ooooooowwwwwwww." I just screamed and screamed as they handled me.

"Come on, Patty. Beg us to fuck you. Beg us to fuck you with our hard cocks."

"No, no, no, I can't do that," I screamed. "Please stop and leave me alone."

"Patty, beg us, beg us Patty. Then we will let you be."

My breasts and nipples were being pinched and squeezed so hard I couldn't take it any more. My bottom was being slapped so hard, I knew it was going to be sore for days.

SLAP, SLAP. SLAP were the noises I heard as they took turns spanking my bottom.

I screamed, "Please fuck me. Please stick your hard cocks in my mouth and cunt. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum."

SLAP. SMACK, SLAP.

“OW. OW. OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,” I screamed again as they continued to hit my sore bottom

I cried as I realized what I had just said, but I just wanted this nightmare to end.

"Way to go, Patty," one of them said. "I knew you had it in you to beg for our cocks. Now get ready for us to fuck you some more." They just continued to pinch my breasts and nipples. I felt a couple of hands between my legs and fingers being shoved in my vagina and my clitoris being pinched.

"Say it again you slut. Tell us what you want us to do to you with our cocks," the other said.

SMACK, SLAP, SLAP, SMACK, SLAP.

“OW, OW, NO, NO, OW. Oh, please don't make say that again," I cried.

It did no good. They continued to slap and pinch me.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Cum in me and make me drink your juice in my mouth," I moaned.

I was pushed to my hands and knees. One man knelt in front of me shoved his penis in my mouth while I felt the one behind ramming his penis in my vagina. They continued to abuse my body while they raped me.

The one raping my vagina said, “Let’s cum on her face this time. Make her lick our cocks clean and taste our cum one last time.”

With that he pulled out of my vagina and moved around to my face. The one in my mouth started to squirt his juice in my mouth, but then pulled out and ejaculated all over my face. The other man began rubbing his penis on my face also and soon was adding his juice to the mess on my face and hair.

They finally let go of me. I felt them move off my bed. I looked up as they all got dressed.

“Thanks for the great time, Patty. You treated us good. You are one hot cunt and cocksucker,” the one who seemed to be their leader said to me.

I heard the apartment door open then close as they left. I did not move for some time as I wanted to be sure they did not come back to rape me again. I stumbled out to the living room and picked what remained of my clothing they had torn off me. I picked up the dirty dishes and shoved them in the dishwasher hoping my mother would not notice so many dirty dishes in there. After locking the apartment door I went into my bathroom and took a shower trying to get their juices off me. I jumped at every noise I heard while taking the shower, fearing they had come back to attack me again. I have been afraid to take a shower whenever I am alone in the apartment since then.

Old 08-20-2007, 01:16 AM   #3
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Wow, I really liked your story. I wonder if there will be more?
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:33 PM   #4
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

Loved it. Look forward to seeing more! Made me wanna finish up with my latest story that I've been neglecting.
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:12 AM   #5
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhok9
"Hey guys, I don't know about you, but all that fucking has made me very hungry," one of them said.

"Yeah, maybe our toy could make us something to eat. We need our strength so as to fuck her again," said another. "Hey, toy, what's your name? We should at least be polite and call you by name."

"MMMy name is PPPatty," I replied.

"Well, PPPatty, fix us something to eat."

They forced me into the kitchen and made me make them something to eat. Of course I was still naked while they had their clothes on. Every once in awhile, one of them would come over and fondle my body, touching my breasts and bottom. One of them even pulled his pants down and rubbed himself all over my bottom until he ejaculated all over me.

After eating, they dragged me into my bedroom and made me try on several different outfits. They wanted me to model different bras and panties. I had to model several skirts without a bra or panties. They made me pull the skirts up my thighs and stand on my bed so they could see up my skirt to my naked crotch and bottom. Also I had to wear several blouses without a bra so they could see my nipples poking through the material. Also while trying on the blouses I was not wearing panties so they could see and touch what they called my “hairy pussy.” .

"Please stop this. Ow, ow, eeeeeee. No, don't do that that hurts. Please just leave me alone. Ow, owwww”. They continued to fondle me as I modeled the clothes and underwear. They grabbed my breasts and bottom, pinching me and making me scream in pain. “You've already raped me; don't make me go through this dressing and undressing." I begged them. I just wanted them to leave. "No, no, no more please, ow, ow, ow. I promise I won't call the police or tell anyone what happened."

"Oh, but Patty, you are so cute, and you look so good in that underwear. We just want to enjoy how you look." one of the men said as he handed me another change of clothes.

Finally they settled on the one sheer lacy bra and matching panties I had. They had me put on panty hose. The dress they chose had a high neck and went just below my knees. They then took me out to the living room and made me pose in different positions showing off different parts of my body. I had to hold the skirt up and expose my legs.

"That's it, Patty. Show us your ass and cunt. We want to see your panty covered pussy and ass." they yelled at me.

Also I had to bend over at the waist with the skirt pulled up over my bottom so they could fondle my bottom and crotch. I was very ashamed to be showing them my underwear even though they had already seen me naked.

I even had to sit on the couch with my dress pulled up over my legs and spread my legs apart so they could look up the dress to my crotch.

"She looks lonely sitting there. I think we should keep her company." one of them said.

Then two of them sat on either side of me. They then started kissing me and fondling me through my dress and underwear.

All this time I continued to beg and plead that I be left alone. I just wanted this to end. It did no good. They just continued to touch me and tell me what they were going to do to me again.

One of them slid his hand up under my dress and started touching my crotch again.

"Hey, guys, Patty’s getting wet. Her cunt feels like she's ready for another fucking."

"No, please leave me alone. Don't rape me again," I pleaded.

I was forced to sit on one of the guy's laps, with the skirt of my dress pulled up so he could fondle me. He also grabbed at my breasts and handled me there. Then one of them stood behind me and unzipped my dress and pushed it down off my shoulders and arms so he could get his hands inside my bra and pinch my breasts and nipples.

"Please don't touch me any more. Please stop. No, No, No," I kept crying and begging, but they would not stop fondling and touching me.

"No way, Patty. You got us all hot and hard again showin' off your body and underwear," one of them said.

"You don't want us leaving and thinking you are just a cock tease, do you?" the one whose lap I was sitting on asked as he tried to kiss me. He managed to shove his tongue in my mouth and then licked my lips and neck as he continued to fondle my body.

I cried, "I didn't want to show you my underwear. You made me dress like that and show you my bras and panties and walk around with my dress pulled up. Please stop this. I'm begging you, stop, stop, stop."

The one standing behind me grabbing my breasts said, "You teased us showing off your underwear and got us all hard again. You don't want us to leave with cases of blue balls. We're all gonna fuck you hard again."

He reached inside of my bra and pinched my nipples hard as he talked. "Ooowwwwwwwww, eeeeeeeeeee,” I screamed in pain as my nipples and breasts were abused.

They all laughed and agreed that I needed more fucking.

I was then pulled off his lap and carried back to my bedroom. They pushed my on my bed and the one with the large penis lay down on his back after pulling off his pants. I was forced to my knees on top of him and I screamed as he pulled my head to his penis. I was forced to take his large erect penis in my mouth.

"Come on Patty, suck my cock again. I really enjoyed your soft mouth earlier and since your pussy is too small and tight for my huge cock, I want you to please me by suckin’ me," he said as he forced my mouth to open so he could get his hard penis in there. “I want to cum in your mouth and on your face again.”

"No, no, no. Please not that again. That is so dirty, don't make mfmfmmffmmgmmgmgm." I could not finish talking before he rammed my head down his penis. I started gagging again as he raped my mouth and throat.

At the same time, I felt my dress being pushed up my legs and my panty hose and panties being torn from me. I knew that I was going to be raped in the vagina again. I could not tell which of the men was behind me, but soon I felt a penis being forced into my body. I could not scream because of the penis in my mouth, but I moaned loudly in pain.

"Man, she's still tight even with all the fucking we been givin' her," the one raping my vagina said. He continued to shove his penis in and out of me hard and fast. He then started to slap my bottom with his hands.

SMACK, SLAP SMACK.

I moaned in pain as my bottom was hit.

"Look at her ass shake as I fuck her and slap her. I'm gonna cum in you, Patty. You wanna feel my hot cum in your cunt again?" he asked even though I could not respond because of the hard penis being shoved in my mouth and throat.

Both men soon started moaning as they continued to rape me. I was gagging and crying all the time they kept abusing my body. Soon the one raping my mouth held my head still as he began to ejaculate in my mouth and down my throat.

"Oh, yeah, Patty. Drink my hot cum. Gonna unload all my cum in your mouth. Feel my cock cumming in you?" he said.

"Fuck man, fill'er up. Fill her mouth while I fill her cunt. Her cunt is gettin' another load of my hot cum."

There was nothing I could do but moan as they continued to ejaculate in my mouth and vagina. They continued to say things about fucking me and how good it felt to fill me with their cum. Shortly they both pulled out of me and I slid to the floor and curled into a ball.

"Oh, man, what a hot cunt you are, Patty. I really enjoyed fuckin' your cunt," the one who raped me said.

"Ok, Patty, there are two more of us who want to fuck you. So get ready for two more hard cocks," one of the remaining guys yelled.

"Oh, please just do what you want and leave me alone," I said. I had no more strength to fight, and I just wanted this all to be over.

"Aw, come on Patty, you can't just give up on us. Come on, fight, beg us to stop."

I felt hands tearing my dress and bra from me. Then the hands were all over my body, touching me, pinching my body and making me scream in pain. They were turning violent now that I was not struggling against them. They were hurting me just to hear me scream and beg them to stop.

"Whhhaaaaaaa. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ow. Ow. Ooooooowwwwwwww." I just screamed and screamed as they handled me.

"Come on, Patty. Beg us to fuck you. Beg us to fuck you with our hard cocks."

"No, no, no, I can't do that," I screamed. "Please stop and leave me alone."

"Patty, beg us, beg us Patty. Then we will let you be."

My breasts and nipples were being pinched and squeezed so hard I couldn't take it any more. My bottom was being slapped so hard, I knew it was going to be sore for days.

SLAP, SLAP. SLAP were the noises I heard as they took turns spanking my bottom.

I screamed, "Please fuck me. Please stick your hard cocks in my mouth and cunt. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum."

SLAP. SMACK, SLAP.

“OW. OW. OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,” I screamed again as they continued to hit my sore bottom

I cried as I realized what I had just said, but I just wanted this nightmare to end.

"Way to go, Patty," one of them said. "I knew you had it in you to beg for our cocks. Now get ready for us to fuck you some more." They just continued to pinch my breasts and nipples. I felt a couple of hands between my legs and fingers being shoved in my vagina and my clitoris being pinched.

"Say it again you slut. Tell us what you want us to do to you with our cocks," the other said.

SMACK, SLAP, SLAP, SMACK, SLAP.

“OW, OW, NO, NO, OW. Oh, please don't make say that again," I cried.

It did no good. They continued to slap and pinch me.

"Please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Cum in me and make me drink your juice in my mouth," I moaned.

I was pushed to my hands and knees. One man knelt in front of me shoved his penis in my mouth while I felt the one behind ramming his penis in my vagina. They continued to abuse my body while they raped me.

The one raping my vagina said, “Let’s cum on her face this time. Make her lick our cocks clean and taste our cum one last time.”

With that he pulled out of my vagina and moved around to my face. The one in my mouth started to squirt his juice in my mouth, but then pulled out and ejaculated all over my face. The other man began rubbing his penis on my face also and soon was adding his juice to the mess on my face and hair.

They finally let go of me. I felt them move off my bed. I looked up as they all got dressed.

“Thanks for the great time, Patty. You treated us good. You are one hot cunt and cocksucker,” the one who seemed to be their leader said to me.

I heard the apartment door open then close as they left. I did not move for some time as I wanted to be sure they did not come back to rape me again. I stumbled out to the living room and picked what remained of my clothing they had torn off me. I picked up the dirty dishes and shoved them in the dishwasher hoping my mother would not notice so many dirty dishes in there. After locking the apartment door I went into my bathroom and took a shower trying to get their juices off me. I jumped at every noise I heard while taking the shower, fearing they had come back to attack me again. I have been afraid to take a shower whenever I am alone in the apartment since then.
Amazing story. It was as if I was actually there, performing, minus the physical pleasure. haha.

Thanks.

Last edited by AWDracer; 08-22-2007 at 03:14 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
drwhok9

Thank you for your comments. I am working an a sequel where one of the men from this story returns with 3 new men and they attack Patty again. I hope to have the first part ready late this weekend. I will post it in a new thread.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #7
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhok9
Thank you for your comments. I am working an a sequel where one of the men from this story returns with 3 new men and they attack Patty again. I hope to have the first part ready late this weekend. I will post it in a new thread.
Thanks! Would love to read them again soon!

Oh and poor Patty HAHAHA
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:14 AM   #8
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation

i quite liked your story thank you for putting it up
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote