Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #41
Cryptkeeper

Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know if we're allowed to say thank you in this thread or not. However, these are some really good videos. I specifically enjoy the classic rape stuff. We need to preserve this stuff as much as possible before it's lost.
Cryptkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #42
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

G'day Old Mate,
Don't feel too bad about things, I was wrong too in thinking that it was R'share who were deleting. I suppose that I was naive in thinking that one of our members couldn't be responsible. Keep up the good work mate and whatever you do with your thread we are all still grateful for your huge contribution. Up the Reds.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #43
Tin Manifest

Tin Manifest Level 4 (400+)Tin Manifest Level 4 (400+)Tin Manifest Level 4 (400+)Tin Manifest Level 4 (400+)Tin Manifest Level 4 (400+)

Yeah, as long as you're using RS there's no way to keep the links alive without protecting them like this. Thanks for the continued posting!
Tin Manifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #44
choz8bin

choz8bin Level 9 (900+)choz8bin Level 9 (900+)choz8bin Level 9 (900+)choz8bin Level 9 (900+)choz8bin Level 9 (900+)choz8bin Level 9 (900+)choz8bin Level 9 (900+)choz8bin Level 9 (900+)

Really a collection many, many thanks.

Choz
choz8bin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:46 AM   #45
redhead

redhead has initial reputation

good job............thanks alot
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #46
Cyber

Cyber has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post

They aren't too bad are they...which one perticulary "floats your boat"?

I Checked the files out for you, downloaded them all, reassembled them and unzipped. The movie played fine for me. So perhaps start afresh and make sure you aren't missing a part...and especially make sure that each of the parts is complete. I had an incident where I was downloading a part file, in my absence there was a powercut and unknown to me, one of the parts was not finished by about 10MB, I never discovered until I tried unpackaging it, which is when the error occurred.
If you keep having problems let me know, and if anyone else experiences similar problems...message me and I will see what I can do.

Lemarchand
+ rep Yeah one file didn't download right for some reason I really like the powershotz videos you posted so far. I love the one with 2 cameras running at the same you're sure you won't miss anything haha. Strappado Rape is great too

Last edited by Cyber; 08-29-2008 at 11:48 AM.
Cyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #47
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookemard View Post
Wow, fantastic collection thanks.

Just looking at the caps, I reckon I will busy busy downloading for a while - and very happy!
Better stock up on those oh so important external drives eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teco View Post
awsome work lemarchand felicitations
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
A most impressive piece of work. I wish you luck and a long shelf life.
There seems to be quite a few that are new (at least to me).

If you could break up the posts, I could give more +rep.

No protection and no password, I'm impressed! Again, good luck and thank you.
Thanks buddy, afraid I have had to drop in a spot of protection, hopefully this wont be for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbastard101 View Post
Yeah I think you may be right too. But both vids have almost the same style. the grainy video(more from being on VHS tapes originally) the poor lighting in some scenes and the overall general "look" of the women in the vids. maybe it was the same director who worked for both companies. I'll try to research this and let ya know.

If ya have any more of those HOM and Violence ones, post em up. I've seen all the ones you had and I have been looking for others. Nice thread too BTW
Well, go and check out Lemarchand's Box part 9 and 10, I have posted Twelve editions of the TAO Collectors series, these are vintage bondage classics, I think you might enjoy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenlover2004 View Post
Very nice thread buddy! Thanks so much....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptt2000 View Post
lots of great clips here
thank you for sharing
Cheers Guys, you're very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morley View Post
When I try to download Violence 1 or 2, the save command says it's a document and not a movie file. Have they been deleted or is it me?
I have checked them out and they seem fine to me, clear your cache and try again, see if that solves the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiboy View Post
that's an extremely large.great movies - great work.
My pleasure, glad to give you the hookup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsown View Post
Hi Lemarchand, you were lucky last night but if you want the luck to continue, then I need you to post the Use My Wife vids " The intruder " and "Streetwalker " from page 3 of your original post, in order for Torres, and Kuyt not to have their legs broken I am trying to be nice here but.........................................

Keep up the good work, the new thread is looking well mate, but it would look even better with the above videos on it !!!

Regards

Devilsown
Hahaha, so which part about sucking up to me gets requests granted quicker did you not understand?
I absolutely loved that post Devilsown, well seeings you have me quaking about LFC immediate future with Gerro on the sidelines, I think I have no other option than to capitulate! lol Check the thread on friday...there will be a little update that should have you feeling satisfied....i hope Nando is safe for Villa now?
lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec-orion View Post
thanks for this perfect post !
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_records View Post
Good stuff. really good stuff.
Thanks for the nice words gang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch View Post
Lemarchand...
I don't think you need to apologize...
it was courageous to take your stand and do what you thought was correct.
anyway, the forum is comprised of people of various/diverse backgrounds and thoughts. We share some interests. I am very thankful that you've take time and effort to share files. I am sure that sentiment is shared by most.
Anyway, it is great news that the "rat" was uncovered. That is the important item. Hopefully, the forum will evolve and only improve, growing from this incident.
Thanks my friend, it's nice to receive positive support in this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptkeeper View Post
I don't know if we're allowed to say thank you in this thread or not. However, these are some really good videos. I specifically enjoy the classic rape stuff. We need to preserve this stuff as much as possible before it's lost.
Thats exactly how you can say thank you...as well as lavishing lots of reputation upon me of course. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
G'day Old Mate,
Don't feel too bad about things, I was wrong too in thinking that it was R'share who were deleting. I suppose that I was naive in thinking that one of our members couldn't be responsible. Keep up the good work mate and whatever you do with your thread we are all still grateful for your huge contribution. Up the Reds.
Cheers Batffink! It's great of you to understand, especially as you showed me such great support and offered me great praise for keeping these movie free for everyone, hopefully in a short time they can be that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Manifest View Post
Yeah, as long as you're using RS there's no way to keep the links alive without protecting them like this. Thanks for the continued posting!
Well I am not using RS anymore, but the risk of reprisal on this board from ezzdx is pretty strong at the moment...so it's just a precaution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choz8bin View Post
Really a collection many, many thanks.

Choz
Quote:
Originally Posted by billiboy View Post
Lemarchand, very big collection of clips, thanks
Thanks guys, you keep loving them...I'll keep uploading them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
+ rep Yeah one file didn't download right for some reason I really like the powershotz videos you posted so far. I love the one with 2 cameras running at the same you're sure you won't miss anything haha
Can you PM me with the offending file so I can check it out and see if I need to make some repairs?
Thanks in advance.

Lemarchand
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:39 PM   #48
devilsown

devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)devilsown has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW !!!! Excellent post Lemarchand, you won't believe how happy this has made me, not as happy as Torres, and Kuyt were, to find out they would be keeping their legs, but....................pretty near

Joking aside, many thanks for the work, time, and effort, that you, and other regular posters put into uploading these movies to the board for myself and others,................... some of them, FUCKING UNGRATEFUL FUCKERS !!! ( see Noir's thread ) Take note penis polishers, there are right and wrong ways of asking someone to re-up their movies

Anyway once again many thanks, will be back with rep, once I know how to give it. LOL

Regards

Devilsown
devilsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #49
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsown View Post
WOW !!!! Excellent post Lemarchand, you won't believe how happy this has made me, not as happy as Torres, and Kuyt were, to find out they would be keeping their legs, but....................pretty near

Joking aside, many thanks for the work, time, and effort, that you, and other regular posters put into uploading these movies to the board for myself and others,................... some of them, FUCKING UNGRATEFUL FUCKERS !!! ( see Noir's thread ) Take note penis polishers, there are right and wrong ways of asking someone to re-up their movies

Anyway once again many thanks, will be back with rep, once I know how to give it. LOL

Regards

Devilsown
Amen to that Devilsown! You may be the most hated, vile, scum enemy. But gosh darn it, your such a nice guy!!! lol

Got any other requests? I am lining up the whole ZFX - South of the Border series next...keep those eyes peeled!

Regards,

Lemarchand

Wandering between two worlds, one dead, The other powerless to be born.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #50
skybluesky

skybluesky has initial reputation

Oh my God, with posts 9, 10, and 11, you delivered in the same way Batman: Dark Night delivered!
skybluesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:40 PM   #51
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybluesky View Post
Oh my God, with posts 9, 10, and 11, you delivered in the same way Batman: Dark Night delivered!
Well...I have to say a big thanks there skybluesky! Now you just have to get your rep up to fifty and you can start giving me rep via the scales for all that impresses you! lol

Lem

Old 08-31-2008, 12:12 AM   #52
unffer

unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)
Thumbs up

+ rep - Phenominal contribution! Thanks for the UMW vids
unffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:51 AM   #53
creativnrw

creativnrw has initial reputation

yep, thx for work
creativnrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:21 PM   #54
max31uk

max31uk has initial reputation

I look forward to these when I've posted enough!
max31uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:36 PM   #55
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Default Update. 08/31/2008

It is with great regret that I have deleted all of my file posts within this thread.

My own personal feeling about condition of the board has led me to feel that I don't want to share these movies with members who don't value the board itself.
This decision is one that doesn't sit well within me!

My uploads still exist, and when the board reaches a state that I feel it would be worth sharing my uploads with, then I shall return them to the thread.

To my friends out there who are good board users and who may have been in the middle of downloading one of my links...PM me with the details of the video you wanted, and if I know you...or I know that you're a good board user I will PM you the links...otherwise tough luck!

I will still be uploading files to post in the future, just for the moment they will not appear on this or any other board!

Regards,

Lemarchand

Old 08-31-2008, 03:43 PM   #56
Legend2be

Legend2be has initial reputation

nice not bad idea
Legend2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #57
Rator

Rator Level 3 (300+)Rator Level 3 (300+)Rator Level 3 (300+)Rator Level 3 (300+)

Too bad it has to come so.
Looking forward for your return mate. Keep the stone rollin.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #58
agustine

agustine has initial reputation

looking forward for your return mate.
agustine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #59
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Default Update, 8th September 2008

Update, 8th September 2008

Regretfully my friends, due to posting behavior on this specific are of the forum not altering over the past week. I will not be returning my upload links to this specific forum thread!

For those members who are showing NO consideration to other good and decent board users by simply flooding the various threads with meaningless posts I ask you to continue reading.

Most of the posters who upload video's to this board have, like myself chosen to stop posting links here for everyone's benefit. This choice is made due to the condition that the board has fallen into. If you continue to make meaningless posts on this board, then there is NO chance that any of these posters will return to posting here. In other words, your current posting behavior has ruined what was a damned fantastic sharing forum. There are going to be members who pick up the slack and post video's, but I guarantee they will choose to stop themselves after time if you continue to try and get your post counts up without making a reasonable contribution.
So think about what you are currently doing, and think if that's going to get you access to the porn you want. If you have even a minuscule amount of brain power...you will see that it wont.

To all the members here who have been good and decent contributors to the board. As we speak I have over 80 uploads that could have been shared with this board. For my part, I consider it a great shame that I am not sharing them here. If you wish to gain the links to any of my uploads, then contact me personally and make a request of a film by it's title, style or description and I will see about sharing them with you. My conditions for these shares will be entirely based upon how well I know you, your reputation or how you have contributed to this board.
I will not respond to any messages similar to ones I have already received stating..."I'm a good board member but have never really posted, can you send me ALL of your links please?"
I don't think anyone has to be a rocket scientist to see how I would react to that kind of request.
Again I reiterate my apology to all of you who have been decent members here.

Regards,

Lemarchand

Old 09-10-2008, 07:40 AM   #60
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raamutube View Post
thanks...

A prime example of the problem, thanks yourself.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote