Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2009, 04:24 AM   #41
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A cry, and the soft ripping sound of silk. I feel so small, so powerless against you.

I lay on my back, shaking like a leaf as you kick off your clothes and force your cock against my mouth. That knife, your leverage. I take as much as I can in my mouth and start sucking, licking, doing everything I can. I even suckle on the flesh connecting the sacs and cock.

Tears run down to my temples, but it seems to only turn you on to realize I am terrified of you. To realize what you could so easily do to me.

God please!

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:51 AM   #42
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The feeling inside your mouth is so exquise. You seem to do your best, licking, sucking my cock. I try to put as much of it's length as I can inside your mouth, making you gag on it for my only pleasure.

Tears running on your cheeks as I hold your head, forcing my cock deep in your throat.
I won't be able to hold off my more.
"You like it, do you? Tell me how much you'd love to swallow my cum!" I say, releasing my cock from your mouth so you can breathe.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:19 AM   #43
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

More and more you stuff till I can't breathe. My tears, my sadness, my pain, none of it means what it should to you.

I am gagging, choking, I need air, I need air!

You pull out and I gasp. You tell me to say something, and all I heard was tell me how much because of my coughing. I assume you told me to tell you how much I want to swallow your come.

I can only lie because of the knife. "I want it a lot," I whisper. I want you to leave, I wish.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #44
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Then you'll get it good!... Oh fuck!" I stiff my cock deep in your mouth and moan as I feel my balls emptying and your mouth filling with my cum. I'm surprised how much I still have after all I shot in your cun earlier on.

"Don't waiste a bit" I command, as I pull my cock out of your mouth.*
Old 11-12-2009, 06:26 AM   #45
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out in shock, and swallow your gift. I have no choice with you holding a knife. I shiver, and watch you as I await further orders.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:42 AM   #46
Seven
and more

I watch you swallow every bit of my cum. I'm smiling, you're so afraid you'd do everything I ask you to.

"Don't worry, I'm not willing to kill you or even harm you if you don't give me reasons to. After all, I enjoy using your body a lot.

I'm finished with your mouth for now, but I'm not done with your body. I know that within half an hour I'll be hard again, I enjoy it too much.

So I take the ropes I brought with me and proceed to tie you up to your hand to the bed. It's not you're opposing much resistance, but I want the use of my both hands, and not having to hold a knife all night long.

"No Annie, the fun's not over yet!"
Old 11-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #47
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Your smile makes me shiver, you are so cold, so cruel, so cutting.

My lips tremble, matching the tremor running through my body. I hate you I hate you I hate you. But I won't say that aloud.

My hands are being tied. I start crying. I won't scream.

'No Annie, the fun's not over yet,' you say. I sob.

Old 11-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #48
Seven
and more

Once I'm finished tying your hands, I look at you, laying there helpless on your bed, with nothing on but shorts, and I can't believe you're all mine to do what I want with.

Your shorts soon get the same treatment as your top as I cut it with my knife, revealing your nice pussy. So nice I want to lick it.

"You know what, Annie? I'll actually be very nice and give you some pleasure before having mine."

That being said, I lean over you, fondle your breasts for a while, then reach for your clitoris with my mouth and start working on it. Soon I'll be rock hard again, and you're better be wet for what is coming...
Old 11-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #49
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can't move, and I start crying harder. I hold still when the cold blade connects with my flesh.

"Please, por favor, bitte, s'il vous plaît, any language you want! Please let me go!" I whisper shakily.

But you don't, instead, you start sucking my bare clit. My hips rise up to your face in pleasure.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:21 AM   #50
Seven
and more

I can feel my cock hardening again as I feel your body reacting to my well-trained pussy licking.

"You love it, whore, don't you?" I push my tongue inside your pussy.
"Tell me how much you want it! Tell me you want me to screw you!"
Old 01-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #51
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I cry out when you start telling me to beg you for sex. This isn't right! I don't want this! I tremble and quiver, trying to not have to say it, but you push your tongue in me and I gasp "please I can't stand the torture fuck me!" even though it's not true, the pleasure made it sound real enough in my mind, and I keep licking and sucking to convince you.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #52
Seven
and more

I'm so excited I think I can rape you all night long. One more time, I push my cock against your tight wet pussy.
Once again, I'm going to rape you, this time in your own bed. I can see the fear in your eyes. I won't let you go, you teased me for too long...
Old 01-16-2010, 10:15 PM   #53
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I gasp as I feel you push against me, knowing that you will soon penetrate me. I don't want this. But I have no choice. I want to rip out your intestines but in the long run I know I wouldn't really be able to do it. All I can do is let you have your way.

Old 01-17-2010, 03:36 AM   #54
Seven
and more

Your pussy is still so tight when I force myself inside it. The idea I'm the first one to fuck you is still turning me on.
I slap your face. Just because I can. It makes me harder.

I look at your nice breasts and grab them with my hands.
"I bet your are so enjoying this!", I lie.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #55
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"Just get this over with," I hiss, unwilling to look at you. I would bite you if I did. The slap, the breast grabbing, the rape in general shows me you are just an uncivilized hedonistic beast. Not even worthy of my time.

But, you're stronger. You're older. You're higher in the foodchain. What can I do? Remember I'm beyond this and pretend I care.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #56
Seven
and more

The feeling of power is incredible. Yes, I've already used my situation to fuck many secretaries, trainees, whatever, but most of the time they were "rewarded" for this, so they liked it, or at worst didn't care about it.

It's so different with you. I have forced my ragging hard cock deep inside your mouth and pussy, I have raped you on your own bed, taken your virginity. And the best of this: you weren't getting anything from this. Well, maybe get pregnant.

I'm impaling my cock deeper and deeper in you, watching you, hands tied, helpless, and feel another load of cum about to be released...
Old 01-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #57
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I feel you tighten and tensing as I lay there sobbing. Jesus save me. I have experienced pain, desecration, fear, and hatred. I am getting nothing but hurt from this situation. "Please please please..." I whisper, trying hard to get away from this.

You are showing little mercy, and Jesus, it hurts... the blood dripping from me is a testament to my pain. "Please..." I whisper, my mind not even here anymore.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:15 PM   #58
Seven
and more

"I know you like it, oh yeahhh" I say, as I feel my seed filling your pussy once again.
I keep pounding you for a few seconds before pulling my cock out.

"We had a great time together" I say, smiling. "Now, get some sleep. I want you in my office at 10am tomorrow!"

I put my clothes back on, grabbed my camera and took a picture of you, my cum leaking out of your pussy.
"That's for my personal collection. Maybe this picture will also help you not to tell anyone about our little love story..."

I removed you ropes and prepared myself to leave your place.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:31 PM   #59
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I hear you talking, and I hear you groan as you fill me once more. I tug lightly at my bonds, sobbing. You say you want me back at 10am and I don't move. I don't even see you get dressed, but something flashes and I gasp. I didn't think you would be so cold as to take a picture!

You remove my ropes, and I don't move. I have done nothing. No police, no friends, no one knows of this. It keeps replaying in my mind, the feeling of your body on mine, pounding painfully into me, raping me relentlessly.

When you are gone, I am going to take a shower and change the sheets, then try to get some sleep. I'm going to need it.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #60
Seven
and more

I drive back home, feeling better than ever. I keep playing in my mind what happened today. How well you sucked and gagged on my cock. What a great fuck you were.
I know that you haven't enjoyed it as much as I did, to say the least. I've loved the fear in your eyes, the way you tried to resist me, and that made me even hornier.

I sleep well that night. After all, it's only the beginning...

The next morning I'm right on time at my office, dressed in my best suit. I'm waiting for your arrival.