Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #21
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“It's just as I thought, Miss Frost you're not that different from Professor cumslot are you?”

“Very good Miss Frost”

I watch as you proceed to toy with my nipples, pinching, pulling, rubbing, then licking and sucking them, making them stand out. Then while you continue to mouth my breasts, your hand goes down lower, touching me, touching my wet slit. Oh it feels so good.

“You like this, you want more?”

I just moan, "mmmhmmm."

“I want to play a little game with you, but first you must answer some more questions do you understand”

I nod.

“Good you are a little masochistic slut aren't you? Look at you letting one of your students humiliate and degrade you? Go ahead admit it”

"Yes, I am." Why on earth did I say that.

“Yes that's what I thought,”

“You want to take me back to your place so I can fuck your pussy after you shave it don't you?

"Yes."

“Why don't you give my cock a little tit fucking,”

“And while your pleasing your Master I want you to think of one thing a master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do.”

“One thing you want him to do or make you do, look at me slave,”

“ And one thing you hope he doesn't do to you or make you do.”

“That's right keep thinking those three things,”

I suck your cock head as you fuck my tits.

“You want me to cum again?”

"Yes"

“First I want you to write down please on the board, give it some space.”

“Then below write another please, do the same and then write another please and do the same”

I write the 3 pleases on the board with space in between.

“Stretch your ass out”

I reach back and stretch my ass wide with my hands.
I feel the burn as you hit me with the pointer.

“Now tell me how would you like me to address in private as Miss Frost?” You hit my ass again, “or as Professor cumslut,” “Oh don't worry, you're not in any trouble I'm just spanking you because I know you like it,”

Burning with shame, i say, "Professor cumslut."

“You know what I need a nice screen saver for my computer and one for my phone and maybe one more for fun. So I want you to write next to the first please the one thing you think a Master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do and end it with Master.

I write down, "Please, a Master would make a slave please her Master with her body, Master."

“Then I want you to touch yourself while pretending that you are assigning them some very special homework. Think of all your students watching you as you Feel free to rub whatever parts turn you on.”

I close my eyes and face the classroom as I rub my breasts with one hand and my pussy with the other, thinking about all my male students using me for their pleasure. I pinch and pull my nipples and furiously rub my clit as I imagine them doing the same.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #22
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smack your tits with the pointer.

"You have to be more clear Professor cumslut, what would a Master make a masochist slut do to please him."

“Good Miss Frost, now look at the pointer, I want you to suck that pointer like it was my cock, the one you are trying to get hard. Think how you would love the feel of it, the taste on your tongue and while you do it think of the thing that you want me to do to or make you do.”

Your humiliation starts making my cock super hard, and I make sure you are aware of the fact.
“Good Professor cumslut you really are horny aren't you

“Well I suppose I can be merciful, but a quick question Professor cumslut have you ever been fucked up the ass?

I see well I'll allow you one of three choices,

One I can either fuck you up the ass right here and now.

Two we can go back to your place after we finish up here and you can shave there, or

Three you can give me some money and I can go down to the store and get what we'll need while you wait for me in the showers.

But here's the catch once we start any on the choices we don't stop regardless if there's someone there or not. Now regarding the showers both gender teams have practice until seven. That gives us a good hour and a half so the only question is how badly do you want my cock in you?”

(You decide if your ass gets fucked)
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #23
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(Actually changed my mind I am going to fuck you in the ass. )

“That's right beg me, fuck you in the ass with what?

“You can describe it better than that.”

“ All right but you need to slick it up first. Use your tongue and your lips make it slick.”

I enjoy your tongue as use saliva to make my cock slick enough to fit in your asshole. It starts to get bigger and bigger in your mouth.

“Now what do you say now that I let you suck me?”

“All right go by your desk and spread those cheeks for me. I watch as you comply and I approach you with my my hard cock.

“That's right you want it don't you, Professor cumslut, don't forget to ask nice.”

After hearing you beg, I grab you roughly by the waist and ram my inches up your asshole. You cry out in surprise as I pump into you.

I push you harder and harder against the desk ramming my hard cock in you, letting out all the aggression I've been feeling for months. I grab your tits and squeeze them, rolling my fingers against your nipples hard I can sense your embarrassment.

“You want more cum, cumslut, say it, I want to hear you beg tell me the cumslut wants more cum.

Hearing you beg and degrade yourself I fuck you harder until I feel it about to explode, I then pull out and put my cock by your face. I can feel your orgasym and see the shame in your eyes

“Open up cumslut”

You open your mouth and I shoot an even larger load all over your face and tounge I then push your face against the desk and cum all over your desk as well.

“You know what, fuck it give me the money and while I'm gone you write down next to please number two Let me and the thing you want done or the thing you have to do.

And then finish by going to number three and writing punish me by and then the thing you don't want done. And don't forget to be honest.

“If your still here when I get back I'll know you want to wait until we're in my new fuck pad. If not then I'll look for you in the showers. Hang your panties outside the door knob on the room you chose.”

By the way if you choose the men's their a small chance you'll get gang banged, if you choose the women’s there a small chance I'll get more slaves the choice will be up to you.”

I take your money and leave as you go up to the board and start writing.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:41 AM   #24
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I guess Professor doesn't want to play anymore
Old 01-28-2012, 03:09 AM   #25
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Does anyone want to substitute, I really would like to finish this one. If not would someone like to volunteer to be a new Professor?
Old 02-21-2012, 09:32 PM   #26
mukemmelkiz

mukemmelkiz has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to mukemmelkiz Send a message via Skype™ to mukemmelkiz

I loved this. Do you want to fuck another teacher?
mukemmelkiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #27
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Oh yes, do you want to continue or start as a new teacher?
Old 03-18-2013, 02:01 AM   #28
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Still hoping to find a teacher who can handle this epic, or is it another future story?
Old 08-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #29
Larzaius
Privileged Member

This is a story I'll be working on next might be requesting some artists
Old 09-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #30
cybasn

cybasn has initial reputation
Default New Teacher: Professor Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzaius View Post
Still hoping to find a teacher who can handle this epic, or is it another future story?
I think I would not mind to pick this up. And maybe as a new teacher - either here or in a new thread? How about the picture below as a play-by?

Miss Ada Lee
  • Measures: 5'9" 34C 22 36 (or feel free to adjust based on preference)
  • Heritage: Asian (feel free to be more specific, we can adjust the name accordingly)
  • Teaches: (feel free to pick any subject you consider fun or useful to the story or character definition)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Main Post.JPG (14.1 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by cybasn; 09-27-2014 at 04:05 PM.
cybasn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #31
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Sure I can make you another teacher that I want to play with. What subject would she teach? IS this for RP or story request or both?
Old 09-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #32
cybasn

Default Miss Lee's Personality.

Quote:
Sure I can make you another teacher that I want to play with. What subject would she teach? IS this for RP or story request or both?
For the RP. I like to be involved a bit in how a scene develops. But when it comes to characters, I try to stay a bit flexible. Better to make the characters how the story and the dom character (i.e. you) needs them for the story to work.

I did like how cynthia4rp decided for a university teacher, so I will keep that. But Miss Lee (me for now until you decide her heritage) will be a bit more reserved and reclusive (and as a result: repressed). A shy person you may say and a little strict, but actually a good teacher having the interests of her students foremost at mind. And cutting them too much slack is not helping them she thinks and grades accordingly strict (if fair). Because of this, togther with her (seemingly) cold and withdrawn demeanor, she may end up like Miss Frost. Not most popular, perhaps even feared a little by some student and definitely outrightly resented by others in secret.

As for her subject, I can think of three ways how to pick: You could choose something brainy (e.g. maths) to stress her withdrawn, ivory tower characteristics. Or you could pick some 'flakey' subject (e.g. Asian studies, sociology, etc.) which is easily to dismiss her work as hot air and balooney. Or you could pick something at odds with her personality (Asian teaching English literature or an introverted person teaching marketing) making it easy to dismiss and resent her for being actually not qualified ... at least in the student's mind.

But all of this just as suggestions. Feel free to modify as you need for the roleplay and then make a decision whether to start a new thread or restart the story in this one.

P.S.: A name for your character would be good for reference purposes. Likewise maybe his measures and general attitude in class. Fair warning: I dislike jumping the shark too much and the story spiralling out of control. So one thing he should be is discreet and understand that all of this needs to stay secret. Not that he cannot threaten exposure. He just should be aware that ultimately the last thing he wants is for anything of this to be found out and a good thing coming to an end then.

Last edited by cybasn; 09-27-2014 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:32 AM   #33
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Actually I do have an idea that I would like to try. I would like Miss Lee to be a Creative Writing teacher. She has a student named Craig who is very good at writing to the point of arrogance. He has this strange crystal around his neck, his good luck charm. She remembers him showing it to her and there things started getting strange. His stories started getting really erotic afterwords, and you suspect his main female protagonist in the stories is you. Worse you are starting to get really aroused by them and find yourself wanting to hear more and more. You feel compelled to try them out so you go to the first one, masturbating an hour before class.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:40 AM   #34
cybasn

Default E-mail submissions

Quote:
Actually I do have an idea that I would like to try. I would like Miss Lee to be a Creative Writing teacher. She has a student named Craig who is very good at writing to the point of arrogance. He has this strange crystal around his neck, his good luck charm. She remembers him showing it to her and there things started getting strange. His stories started getting really erotic afterwords, and you suspect his main female protagonist in the stories is you. Worse you are starting to get really aroused by them and find yourself wanting to hear more and more. You feel compelled to try them out so you go to the first one, masturbating an hour before class.
That is not a bad idea. English writing taught by an Asian is a nice excuse for resent. But more general: I like to what I call “re-use of elements”. I prefer it much over things dropping into and out of the story randomly. So the above idea is nice to tie in her job and help it keep the story together.

That said: You could take this one step further. For instance forget about the crystal. Instead tie in the way he gets to her mind with the writing assignments. Which he could for instance at times hand in by e-mail. Some brushed up a bit with small, unassuming animations. Just something to make them look better (you said he was very creative). Maybe not all the time, but she gets used to them. But at some point - maybe not at the start, but eventually - he embeds things in them to trick her mind. Something sublimal at first? Or maybe something more outright “magic / sci-fi” like your crystal? Or maybe leave it vague and hard to explain? And who knows what else he sends along with the e-mails. Spyware is also always a nice idea to get an “information advantage”.

Just as a suggestion of course as an alternative (or addition?) to the crystal as how to get under her skin. Another idea would of course be to work without mind control and instead go for something like blackmail.

I just need to look up now what exactly is an “afterword”.

Last edited by cybasn; 09-29-2014 at 05:49 AM.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:09 PM   #35
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Sounds good, we can even combine the subliminal messages with the blackmail by having her unknowingly send him some sexy pictures and a video or two of her. One video should have her begging him by name for his cock. It would be to her like a dream doing dirty things while he in fact would subliminally be sending her assignments working up to the video.

Once he reveals himself the real fun begins. She learns how cruel he can be but knows if she doesn't behave he will post the pictures and videos.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:31 AM   #36
cybasn

Quote:
Sounds good, we can even combine the subliminal messages with the blackmail by having her unknowingly send him some sexy pictures and a video or two of her. One video should have her begging him by name for his cock. It would be to her like a dream doing dirty things while he in fact would subliminally be sending her assignments working up to the video.
I would rather seperate these for two reasons:

1) It is probably better to focus on one method (at first) as how to get her under his thumb i.e. either with the mind control or the blackmail. Better to work out one of these routes properly than throw them all together and create a mess. I am fine with blackmail as well as the more fantastic mind control - just not both in a mess at first.

2) Humiliating pictures, videos and the like should more (amongst) the aims of controlling her, not the tool (at first). I see that more as something to punish her foremost and only to perpetrate the control over her second.

So that said: What you prefer to use as the tool to gain control over her initially? Blackmail? Or mind control?
Old 10-03-2014, 08:10 AM   #37
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I like the subliminal idea, just assignments that make subtle subconscious commands. Stuff she would barely notice. Wardrobe suggestions that would only be noticed by the looker, hairstyle changes, slight demeanor change. As he sees he has more control over her he will start writing more a more erotic stories. She will feel dirty as she finds herself looking forward to his work sometimes even touching herself . Than he will get more confident and move on to phone sex, a perverted mystery caller that for some reason instead of hanging up Miss Li plays along.

I think a new stream would be good for this one. This student will be meticulous and take his time teasing her, confusing her, arousing her, controlling her.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:09 PM   #38
cybasn

Default Brainwash Steps

Quote:
I think a new stream would be good for this one. This student will be meticulous and take his time teasing her, confusing her, arousing her, controlling her.
All in good time.

I had a bit time meanwhile and scribbled down some ideas how such a gradual step by step procedure to get control over her thru these subliminal messages could work. It does not involve much of your “creative writing assignments” as the core of how to mess with her mind. But the creative writings could again later feature as something he makes her go thru once he broke her mind.

In any case: Just suggestions, feel free to use what you can work with here and to the extent you like to use it. It ended up pretty long and does not really contain much of the fun and smut bits. It is only there to help with the suspense of disbelieve. How to include this in the actual story is open, I got a few ideas:

a) Use it as a reference tool: Only mention some of it in the story and include a link to a more detailed version for those interested.
b) Start the story in medias re somewhere and then jump back to “how it all begun” in regular intervals. Could be flashbacks from her (fun, as she does not trust her memory) Could be flashbacks of him as he remembers how he had to work to get her to this point.
c) Actually go thru it step by step in story format. Also a decent option, but much work before it starts to pick up with the smut.

And now the actual steps :P

Very first step: Hide the procedure thru which he programs her.

She receives the mails and there are these sidebar graphics coming with his e-mails or files. She is programmed to keep them visible but not pay attention and to later forget about them again.

Up to this point, Craig’s e-mails better not contain any sexual content at all.

Next step: Make her dependent on the procedures

Once she is used to these graphics as well as programmed to not recall looking at them, he can up the impact of the influence these sidebars have on her. But slowly only. The next step to would have make her dependent on these sidebars instead of just used to them.

First he could make it that Ms. Lee gets a bit distracted and irritated if she is not regularly exposed to these sidebars. But as she does not recall them at all, she will only feel an eerie restlessness which she can not explain. Only when working on student assignments it sometimes seems to get better.

But as she can not really pinpoint the source of her distraction at all, it will take a while before she figures she feels best when receiving his e-mails. This will create an unexplainable attraction and interest in them in general. So after a while she will focus on them more, which in turn exposes her to more of these subliminal messages. Eventually she will need to read these mails, so she will find ways to ask for more assignments from Craig. She may notice this to be a bit odd. But as she can not explain it to herself, she will suppress it and rationalize it as best as she manages.

Up to this point, Craig’s e-mails still do not need to contain any sexual content at all.

Next step: Create a sexual problem for her

The next little step would be to change the withdrawal symptoms she feels when not reading his e-mails from irritation to sexual arousal. Not massive, but over the day it will wear on her. At the same time though the sidebars program her to suppress this and not do anything about it. This only reinforces what she already did with the more general irritation previously: Suppress it and try to ignore it.

This now creates the dilemma in her that on one hand she needs to get in touch with Craig for sexual calmness. On the other hand she is supposed to not acknowledge her (now increasing) sexual urges and definitely not to do anything about them. The net effect will be, that she is even more irritated, strangely sexually unfulfilled and feels she regularly needs to get in touch with Craig to distract and calm herself.

By this point, Craig’s e-mails could start to contain sexual content if he likes to, but I feel it not necessary. If they do, then they will be of the “forget after programming” kind.

Next step: Up her sexual problems

Next would be to laden her sexual frustration with the kind of sexuality Craig wants to install in her. I.e. a submissive, bdsm, debasing and humiliating disposition. To this purpose, Craig has her do the following thru the subliminal sidebars.

He has a sequence of porn sites he will have her go thru and browse at home. Some are images, some clips, some stories and it may also include stuff that he put online. But the main point is to create in her - as well as her browser history - a regular porn surfing routine. At the same time he will have her install some spyware with which he can monitor as well as record her computer activities.

Craig still has her forget about the porn browsing at this time as well as about installing his spyware. But he will already then guide and modify her sexual interests thru the sites he chooses her to watch as well as get her on record as a pervert internet junkie.

By this time, Craig’s mails may start to contain sexual content. But it is still not recognizable to her as such. It is more packed into general porn that he uses to condition her.

Next step: Confront her with her sexual problems

Only when her porn browsing is firmly established he will slowly drag this part to her conscience. At first she may be made to remember the stuff she browsed as things she dreamt off at night, with herself cast into the story or images. Later on he may have her think of these things as flashbacks or ideas coming up in her when her mind is idle. But as she does not recall any of the porn surfing at all, she has no idea at all why she suddenly starts to feel this way and what is wrong with her.

But, as all of this is so far only going on in her mind (she thinks) she does what her programming over the last weeks has told her: Suppress the issue, keep it secret and hope no one finds out and that it will go away.

By this time, Craig can probably start to guide her fantasies with stuff he writes. But he will still not have her remember him as the originator of any of this. That will only happen over the next three steps.

Next step: Create interference with her normal life / Make her doubt her memory

The next little step would be, to mess her memory and make her doubt it. The reason for this is twofold:

One reason would be: Her sexual problems, fun as they be, are not good stuff to have exposed in public (or at least not at this point). This will only draw undue attention and all in all, she is not ready for this. So we need something less outrageous which still can get across to her that her personal problems slowly seem to interfere with her normal life too. And suffering from sudden memory loss is something one can easily have her undergo while others are present. Such as forgetting completely what she wanted to talk about with Craig for instance.

In theory, this of course could be used to make a fool of herself to a bigger audience. But it is in general probably better to have these episodes occur mainly vis-à-vis Craig and maybe (just for good measure) a few times with others to make it not look too obvious.

Reason two would be to slowly blur the line between the things she was supposed to forget and those she is to remember. To make it easier to sort these things into the “forget” or “recall” categories. For instance her porn surfing: When she next time undergoes this, he may program her to not forget it. She then is left to wonder: Is watching porn now something her increasing sexual fantasies have also led to? Or is it something she has always done, but only forgot about? Next time he makes her surf porn, he again makes her forget about it. But when she checks her browser history then is left to wonder: Is this a habit she has but did not know about? Or is she going crazy?

Next step: Make her seek professional help

The next little step would be for Craig to program her to seek help. Her massive sexual “problems” are now apparent to her and she also begins to fear that at some point they will spill over into her public life, the memory losses only being a first harbinger. Over the weeks she has been constantly programmed to keep all of this a secret, so the thought of any of this becoming known panics her.

Craig can of course influence whom she turns to. Many options here but I suggest it would be some Dr. Prof. Feintusch, a psychologist whom she remembers to know. In real though it is Craig showing up, but he makes Ms. Li forget that and instead believe and remember it is Dr. Feintusch (a complete figment of imagination). She has some sessions at her home with the doctor and remembers them as nothing out of the ordinary (interviews and such) and they seem to help at first. So she continues them and begins to rely on them.

After a while though, dreams of her recur. This time stuff she has talked about with Dr. Feintusch eventually involving her and Feintusch in the scenes. And with her memory issues she now starts to wonder in terror if she and Feintusch got it on and she only forgot about it!

Next step: Swap Feintusch for Craig

The next little step would be for Craig to replace Feintusch with himself. What went on during the sessions with “Dr. Feintusch” was actually Craig having his way with Ms. Lee and getting it on tape.

So when Ms. Lee wants to meet Feintusch again to figure out and ask him what actually went on with him, she instead only finds Craig and with him the recording of her and Craig getting it on! Not only does she now have the problem that there may never have been any Dr. Feintusch (if she can trust her memory now) but that also someone from her school knows about this all! Or is this again a trick of her mind? So what should she do now? Do anything this “Craig” says? What if that is not real? Would she then even need to debase herself? What if it IS real? Then what else could she do but not debase herself and hope Craig does not tell on her? What is real at all anyhow?!

In the end she may cave in and do what Craig demands anyhow. If it is only one of her crazy illusions then it seems she is powerless against them. And if it IS real, then she got to do anything to keep Craig quiet. Who knows what he knows about what happened? He may know better than her! Or he may not even exist.

Next step: Establish himself as in control and herself as whatever he likes

From here on, Craig may work her from two angles simultaneously:

One: He perpetuates the blackmail. He makes her believe that she would be done if anything leaked. Her school is too conservative to put up with it. She would not find work at another one. Chances are only half of this is true and she could probably weather this one way or another if she were clear thinking. But under his influence, she believes otherwise and is convinced she needs his silence.

Two: He modifies her memory and personality to complement the blackmail and any of his desires. He makes her remember she had always been slutty underneath. Always trying to get it on with students, males, sometimes females. Often acting inappropriate but always been lucky and never found out. Etc. etc.

By this point then, Craig can easily have her openly deal with his creative writing assignments. He could make her remember it was her idea, something she likes to approach students with. He could make her remember it is him pushing it on her as part of the blackmail. He could make her remember it one time one way and next time another way.

Next step: Exploit

With this situation, Craig now can basically do with Ms. Lee as he pleases. He can have her slip in and out of states of minds as he decides and have her only helplessly tag along.

One thing he though should not do: Expose this and this blow it up. On her own, Ms. Lee is now helpless. But Craig needs to assure that not some busybody comes in from the outside and ruins it all.

I read you like group use and gang bangs in stories and this is all fine and well. But also these should be premeditated and with caution. I got a few ideas for that, but in general they do not involve (like a few posts above) some kind of “la-di-da … lets go to the shower room … I am sure none of my classmates will blab.”
Old 10-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #39
Larzaius
Privileged Member

These are all vaild descriptions, for an RP I would use the flash back flash forward idea.
I would like to speed it up a little bit though. The graphics would start off as you suggested but the subliminals would start a little sooner.
It would be little things at first mostly how you dress and style your hair. that tells me the programming is working.

Then you would start to get a little worried as on occasion you are forgetting things that might leave you slightly physically exposed if someone where looking

Perhaps it would even be interesting if you started spacing out because you are having aggressive sexual fantasies whenever you see me (programmed in the graphics)
You would then snap back to reality and start doubting yourself as your imagined Craig gets more and more aggressive and cruel and you find yourself more turned on because of it.
This will make things even more humiliating when you go talk to the therapist and you have to reveal that you get wet thinking about one of your students controlling you.

I would of course go back to the explanation about the graphics and what not.

For a story definently the build up would be a good idea and a hot concept. I'm hoping we can jump with her feeling some of the effects while I explain why. So why don't you start the board with your character already feeling some of the effects and I will play along while revealing slowly what led up to it.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:07 AM   #40
cybasn

Quote:
I would like to speed it up a little bit though. The graphics would start off as you suggested but the subliminals would start a little sooner. It would be little things at first mostly how you dress and style your hair. that tells me the programming is working.
Sure, why not? I just thought there of general ideas for how the whole mind control may have come about. Kind of "the dull part" of it. How to spice it up and take advantage of it is the "fun part" and I left that open.

Quote:
Perhaps it would even be interesting if you started spacing out because you are having aggressive sexual fantasies whenever you see me (programmed in the graphics). You would then snap back to reality and start doubting yourself as your imagined Craig gets more and more aggressive and cruel and you find yourself more turned on because of it.
Well, my idea was more about Craig staying out of the picture and totally blindsiding her in the beginning. But whatever - either way is fine I gather. Or even both. She may at times remember it one way and other times another.

Anyhow: Feel free to start this off any way you like. Like before you write some of it (as you deem fit) and then I edit it (like before cynthia did).