Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-01-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
sweetsolitude99

sweetsolitude99 has initial reputation
Default Rape in public places..

So, I'm going bowling with the family later, and I was wondering what everyone thinks of public places.

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 05-20-2019 at 08:11 PM.
sweetsolitude99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsolitude99 View Post
So, I'm going bowling with the family later, and I was wondering what everyone thinks of rape in public places. I like the idea, especially for my local bowling alley, because there's a pool hall in the back with a game room. It would be the perfect place imo. It kinda reminds me of Jodie Foster in "The Accused".
That would be very hot.

You told your family you would get a ride home later, so they left you at the bowling alley.

You got a ride. A train ride. The men pulled you down onto the green velvet of the pool table and stripped away your clothing.

They don't tie you up. There are plenty of hands to hold you down. More hands to grope your breasts, rough, mean. The man who demands first dibs rubs his big hand on your soft, intimate flesh.

"You are gonna like this, little girl!" He opens his pants and shows you what he means.

"Holy Christ! She's a virgin!" He grunts in surprise. "Well, she was!" Laughing as he further invades you. The laughter is shared by the men holding you down. The men standing in line. You look and see faces all around. How many?

Ten?

More?

Riding the train right there on the pool table.

Last edited by IntimateViolator; 01-01-2010 at 07:39 PM.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
sweetsolitude99

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntimateViolator View Post
That would be very hot.

You told your family you would get a ride home later, so they left you at the bowling alley.

You got a ride. A train ride. The men pulled you down onto the green velvet of the pool table and stripped away your clothing.

They don't tie you up. There are plenty of hands to hold you down. More hands to grope your breasts, rough, mean. The man who demands first dibs rubs his big hand on your soft, intimate flesh.

"You are gonna like this, little girl!" He opens his pants and shows you what he means.

"Holy Christ! She's a virgin!" He grunts in surprise. "Well, she was!" Laughing as he further invades you. The laughter is shared by the men holding you down. The men standing in line. You look and see faces all around. How many?

Ten?

More?

Riding the train right there on the pool table.
Ooh.

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 06-19-2019 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ooh. I LOVE this idea. Specifically the laughter. Definitely ten - fifteen.
The more to watch. The more to use you when it is their turn.

Feeling so much of their seed inside you. One after another. The excess oozing down, puddling on the edge of the pool table and then on the floor.

Some will want to turn you over. Take you from behind. No way to fight them off. Their penetration enforced as you are again violated.

"Do you like that, little slut? Like having all that cock pushed into you?"

"Take us all, you dirty whore! You gonna have to take ALL of us!"
Old 01-02-2010, 02:17 AM   #5
sweetsolitude99

Quote:
The more to watch. The more to use you when it is their turn.

Feeling so much of their seed inside you. One after another. The excess oozing down, puddling on the edge of the pool table and then on the floor.

Some will want to turn you over. Take you from behind. No way to fight them off. Their penetration enforced as you are again violated.

"Do you like that, little slut? Like having all that cock pushed into you?"

"Take us all, you dirty whore! You gonna have to take ALL of us!"
I like the idea of more people watching and laughing, making it more humiliating. Humiliation plays a big role. But then, after it's over. How will I get home? Hitchhike?
Old 01-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
IntimateViolator

Quote:
I like the idea of more people watching and laughing, making it more humiliating. Humiliation plays a big role. But then, after it's over. How will I get home? Hitchhike?
Maybe they'll dump you off near your home. One, two blocks away, tops.

Just after sun rise so all the early risers can get a good look at your cum-covered body limping home naked.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Maybe they'll dump you off near your home. One, two blocks away, tops.

Just after sun rise so all the early risers can get a good look at your cum-covered body limping home naked.
I'd say drop her off further away. Maybe in a nasty part of town. Of course with no clothes on. She'd be forced to seek help not knowing if she would actually receive help or just face a second round of being raped.

The idea of running across a victim that needs my help only to find out my interests are only to violate her further is so hot to me. Even better, I'd pretend to help her at first. I'd show empathy and cover her up - all to gain her trust. It would seem to me that something like this would raise her hopes up high unrealistically. They'd be shattered when she realized she was only in for round two of her ordeal.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #8
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I'd say drop her off further away. Maybe in a nasty part of town. Of course with no clothes on. She'd be forced to seek help not knowing if she would actually receive help or just face a second round of being raped.

The idea of running across a victim that needs my help only to find out my interests are only to violate her further is so hot to me. Even better, I'd pretend to help her at first. I'd show empathy and cover her up - all to gain her trust. It would seem to me that something like this would raise her hopes up high unrealistically. They'd be shattered when she realized she was only in for round two of her ordeal.
How fiendish of you! +Rep!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
sweetsolitude99

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post

Ooh

Last edited by sweetsolitude99; 06-19-2019 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #10
dream_it

dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dream_it has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

dragged down a alleyway, able to see people walking on the street across the entrance to alley, hoping they will see me being raped and help but no one notices as the 2 guys attack me, except for the bum trying to sleep further down
dream_it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #11
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_it View Post
dragged down a alleyway, able to see people walking on the street across the entrance to alley, hoping they will see me being raped and help but no one notices as the 2 guys attack me, except for the bum trying to sleep further down
That's an interesting alternative to "public" while still being public.

Perhaps they gag you and the passersby who see/hear you assume your gagged gruntings/whimperings/whinings are those of a willing participant?

Thinking you a shameless whore who is willing to be fucked by the two men in the public space when you are struggling to let them know you are being raped and begging for help.

Perhaps the plaintive pleadings will be mistaken for someone who is on the edge of orgasm and trying to reach it.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

I do like the idea of rape in a public place. As I have stated on here before on of my fantasies is to be raped on a pool table by a group of thugs in a corner of a dimly lit, seed bar

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #13
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

We can make that happen....
Old 01-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #14
warpcraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
I do like the idea of rape in a public place. As I have stated on here before on of my fantasies is to be raped on a pool table by a group of thugs in a corner of a dimly lit, seed bar
Im sure that could be arranged, what other fantacies have you got?
Old 01-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea of a public rape. Maybe not something so explicit as thrown down on a pool table and fucked by everyone in teh vicinity. Maybe something more subtle, where nobody but the rapist and victim know what's going on. Take a crowded nightclub, the victim is dancing on the floor in a short skirt/dress. The rapist comes up from behind jabbing a knife into her back. Telling her not to scream, and then fucking her there, in front of everybody. But with her completely unable to call for help and everyone else oblivious to what is happening.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #16
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ

I love the idea of something like a nightclub bathroom, where he follows you in, rapes you in the stall where other people just think its a couple having some fun. Then leaves you there sobbing and praying for help
Old 01-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #17
IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyQ View Post
I love the idea of something like a nightclub bathroom, where he follows you in, rapes you in the stall where other people just think its a couple having some fun. Then leaves you there sobbing and praying for help
That sounds quite dirty and evil. I wonder, though, how he keeps you from screaming your head off. Weapon? Gag?

I can imagine the comments from the other women using the restroom stalls on either side.

"Get a room!"
"You go, girl!"
"Sounds like SOMEONE is having fun!"
Old 01-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #18
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Probably a weapon, easy enough to get in the club, it would put such a fear in her that she would let you do whatever you want

Although what good rapist doesn't carry around some rope and a gag, I mean seriously.... *smile*
Old 01-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't carry around a rope or a gag, but that is more because I like the feel of the victims small warm hands pushing uselessly against my chest. And I like to cram my tongue into their mouths as i fuck them.

Bathroom stall seems dirty and humilating. Very nice. And when he's done, he holds her head in the toilet until she passes out so he can leave without the fear of being reported.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #20
HollyQ
Privileged Member

Also a nice way to be publiclly humiliated is the fact that someone would be able to see under that stall, see her all exposed, panties ripped away. Someone would have to pull her out of there to get her help, and everyone in the bathroom would know she had just been abused