Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2009, 07:33 PM   #61
macrinius

macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)

flesh4fantasy. dont talk to me about name calling if u are going to commit the same crime.
macrinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #62
macrinius

i'm not new here.
and dont try to kid yourself that you respect women.
this is not a place that respects women, its not supposed to be and doesnt try to be.
just admit to yourself that you like to see women being humiliated and you might feel better about yourself.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #63
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually there is alot of respect here for women. This site is about the fantasy of rape NOT rape itself. So yes I do like the idea of roughing up and humilliating a sexual partner. But she (regardless of race) needs to be into it as well and be concenting to everything (safe words not withstanding)

Macrinius matey you need to switch to decaf and re-evaluate your approcah to things here
Old 08-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #64
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm... Here is the original post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrinius View Post
I'm sorry, but black women are generally unattractive. Even black men don't like them; they prefer white women for sex and sometimes marry black women to procreate to express their ethnicity; something white men have no need to do.
The only attractive black women are those mixed-race ones who look like a white woman with a tan. The flat noses, bow-legs and fat arses are a real turn-off.
I know I sound like a racist, too bad. But it's the truth as any honest guy will tell it.
Here is where I was called a hypocrite for objecting to the statement that it is the truth as "any honest guy will tell it."

Quote:
good grief, flesh4fantasy getting on his high-horse because I dont find black women attractive!
and this from a guy who contributes to a RAPE-Site!
you hypocrite
you want to see black women being raped but you object to their appearance being criticised.
wow, you should take a long look at yourself.
my post wasn't hateful, just the way i see it. Certainly no more hateful than stuff from a guy who hates women enough to enjoy seeing them raped.
I freely admit that I desire to debase women, but it is coupled paradoxically with a desire to worship them as well. If you would take the time to read any of my posts (particularly the stories or poems) you would know that I admit to and explore my desires and attitudes freely here.

I do not seek to obfuscate and mislead.

I can only base what I know of you from your small amount of posts.

Quote:
now that ive got your attention.
i didnt start the debate.
the question was, "do u fantasise about white guys raping black women?"
surely the clue here is that the question implies that there is a racial motive involved, just as if it were black men raping white women.
the woman is the victim, the rapist is a man of a different race, yes?
what i said was that i dont find black women attractive, i dont care if you like them, or if u like asians, or latinas or whatever. it doesnt make u a racist if u dont find someone sexually attractive.
but lets have it right; we are all here because its a rape board. so is a rapist who wants to rape one particular ethnic type better or worse than one who prefers another type?there is no moral high ground here; we are all here to indulge in what many would consider an obscene fantasy.
get off your high horses; i like white women of all hair colours and skin tones but not fat, ugly or old ones. good grief, surely you dont expect political correctness HERE!
"i like white women of all hair colours and skin tones but not fat, ugly or old ones." Yes, that is very open minded.

I think you misunderstood the intent of the Thread - to share a common fantasy among people who enjoy the same kink. Not a forum for your personal diatribe.

Quote:
flesh4fantasy. dont talk to me about name calling if u are going to commit the same crime.
Please quote a reply in this thread where I called you a name. I have reread all my posts and can not seem to find it.

My post was to divert any such behavior on either of our parts to a more appropriate medium such as PM or Rowdy Room. That would save this thread from further hi-jacking.

Quote:
i'm not new here.
and dont try to kid yourself that you respect women.
this is not a place that respects women, its not supposed to be and doesnt try to be.
just admit to yourself that you like to see women being humiliated and you might feel better about yourself.
I feel fine about myself, macrinius, my doubts were expressed about your attitude.

In the interest of fairness to those who may enjoy this thread. I will refrain from further posts in it.

Feel free to have the last word here. If you wish any response from me, however, it will only come by way of PM or posts in the appropriate Forum for disputes.

My apologies to everyone who cares about this thread for the unfortunate divergence.
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #65
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Well, it is a scientifically proven fact that people of another race are less attractive to you than your own.
This is not only true but its generally common sense.

We tend to be attracted to others who look more like us or our family. We tend to form an attraction to whats familiar.

I had an idea for my senior thesis to make a study to see if bi-racial people had a preference for the race of their opposite gender parent when it came to dating. For example, if a man has a white mother and a black father, would he be most attracted to white women.

Unfortunately, I couldnt do the study and stuck with what I knew, but its interesting none the less and a possibility in my future endeavors.

And yes...I would say if you are a white man and you are exclusively attracted to asian women...then thats more of a "fetish".
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:45 PM   #66
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
. And likin bw to stay legit? What do u know abt BM "keepin' it real"? lol

ChiTown latinos are "mestizo". Its like this Cameron Diaz is White, Juelz Santana is Black, and Cheech Marin is Latino. Why would we need another word for white people? We have european, caucasian, and a few other things. Hispanic is regional trm as well, it applies to everything from mexico to the tip of argentina. THE TERM FOR italians, spaniards, and portugese would be LATIN.. thats reginal nd cultural, regardless of some debates, spaniards and portuguese are still in my opinion and stormfront.org's opinion simple put, white folk.
Are you a white nationalist?

There is nothing in your paragraph that is wrong, I agree with it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you were trying to debate something I said.

By making a blanket statement and saying "all" latinos look like George Lopez, that would be wrong. ALOT of them do though. But there are also the best kinds of Latinos who are olive skinned and lighter with the dark hair and eyes because they are both mestizo, white, and indio...these are the most beautiful and yes I belong to this category , and there are also the whities who look pure white, but hey just cause you are white doesnt mean you arent down. The most down ass Mexicans I have known where so white they disappeared in the snow.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #67
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Sorry, macrinius, but I pride myself on honesty and I would not tell it that way.

Not one word of what you said...

It's a shame that the first post you made - or the first post since the restore (whichever) - had to be so hateful.

And no, I didn't -Rep him. His Rep would be a lot less than -10 if I had...
oh my God spare me this BS! He said he doesnt like black women...and then??

He said "Black women are this this this..." so what? thats his opinion. By your mentality, if you say "I love black women, they have fat asses and nice lips..." I can call you out and call you a racist because you are singleing out black women based on physical traits. You need to get off your high horse buddy. I could blast you out of the water for being hypocritial.

I cant even begin to count the amount of seemingly racist comments I have made on here...but in my context they dont seem racist. Its the same comments this guy made. You were way to harsh and took it either too personally, or just wanted to make a fuss.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-15-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #68
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I kind of agree with Chi on this. The guy doesnt like black girls. So what, lots of white guys dont, most asian guys (note I said most) dont either. Again.. so what? There are some of us that find beauty where we find it.. as I said, my ex-wife was black.. and she was beautiful. A pain in the ass to be sure hench the ex.... but a beauty non the less. At least to me she was, maybe not everyone would agree(tho I think most would).

Anyway, no doubt the guy could have worded his post better. And that BS about all honest white guys agreeing with him... well, as I said, thats BS. Other than that I had no real problem with what the guy said, I just dont agree with it. He responded to the question put forth in the OP and gave his reasons why. So lets stop over reacting or looking for a fight ok... and if you are truely offended please take it to the rowdy room.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #69
macrinius

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
oh my God spare me this BS! He said he doesnt like black women...and then??

He said "Black women are this this this..." so what? thats his opinion. By your mentality, if you say "I love black women, they have fat asses and nice lips..." I can call you out and call you a racist because you are singleing out black women based on physical traits. You need to get off your high horse buddy. I could blast you out of the water for being hypocritial.

I cant even begin to count the amount of seemingly racist comments I have made on here...but in my context they dont seem racist. Its the same comments this guy made. You were way to harsh and took it either too personally, or just wanted to make a fuss.

Thanks for coming to my defence. I shouldn't have said that all honest men agree with me, obviously many don't. I should have said that most of the guys I know do share my preferences, (note; Not predjudices.)
I don't consider myself a racist, but these days any disparaging comment about a non-white brings on a deluge of anti-racist vitriol, I should have expected it. I just know what I like and what I don't like.
I am not slagging off anyone who looks at this Board; I am here for the same reason; to indulge my fascination for the subject of rape-fantasy.
We here are all sinners in the eyes of many and there can be no moral hierarchy.
But it's a fact that the black women who make it in movies, or advertising, and tv presentation are mainly caucasian-looking ones. And the pics on this thread bear that out; beautiful women who look like white women with a tan.
Okay, that's it, nuff said. I wont trouble you further.

yours, Mac.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #70
Love Her Legs

Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)Love Her Legs Level 9 (900+)

Gina Torres is amazing!!!

But my favorite black woman is Uhura (played by Nichele Nichols) from Star Trek TV series.

Oh boy...rape Uhura is on my top ten rape fantasy list!!! Her legs are wonderful!!!

Love Her Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:17 PM   #71
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The new Uhura isnt too shabby either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg normal_MaxItaly-June2009_004.jpg (26.6 KB, 129 views)
Old 08-15-2009, 07:04 PM   #72
bumbiter

bumbiter is infamous around these partsbumbiter is infamous around these partsbumbiter is infamous around these parts

This is priceless; a load of perverts attacking a bloke for being a racist!
And why is he so effin hateful? Because he doesn't want to rape a black woman!
It's okay to be a filthy rapist, but not to want to rape someone cos of their color is wrong and hateful. fuck me, what a load of disgusting wankers you all are.
Time this site was shut down.
bumbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #73
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Shut the site down?? Little extreme dont you think there mate. Besides, most of the comments werent really knocking what he said so much, was the way he said it. Anyway, like I said earlier, whole thing is getting blown a bit outta proportion so lets all just chill and enjoy the pic's of the hot black girls.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #74
undertaker86

undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)

I want rape Beyonce

undertaker86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:37 AM   #75
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Shut the site down?? Little extreme dont you think there mate. Besides, most of the comments werent really knocking what he said so much, was the way he said it. Anyway, like I said earlier, whole thing is getting blown a bit outta proportion so lets all just chill and enjoy the pic's of the hot black girls.
What I really should do is cry racism because there is a whole thread dedicated to black women. Why do they gotta be black and why do they get their own thread? They are not discluded in other threads so why a whole thread that discludes white, asian, and others? Huh? I'm pissed now. this racist!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:51 AM   #76
Forced02

Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forced02 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Forced02

Forced02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:51 AM   #77
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes this is all about black girls. And you're right there are lots of attractive girls out there of all colours. But this is about black girls and to be honest I'm not feeling particularly racisit about this......

rihanna3.jpg

Last edited by BTN; 08-16-2009 at 04:57 AM.
BTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #78
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Posting pictures now are we? Remember Vanity from The Last Dragon? I do! She was probably the first black chick I was ever really attracted to. She looked amazing in that film, instant crush! Didn't hurt that she got bound and gagged in the film either. That helped bring some impure thoughts to my young impressionable mind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vanity.jpg (85.4 KB, 156 views)
Knottyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:20 PM   #79
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

You guys know that these "black" women are actually half white. Post some real aunt Jemimas, and we got a thread!
Old 08-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #80
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I'm pissed now. this racist!
Are you really pissed or just pulling our chain. Cuz I wasnt trying to stir the pot, if anything I was trying to do the exact opposite