Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
jonbon

jonbon Level 1 (100+)jonbon Level 1 (100+)
Default rape fantasies about my israeli wife

i've posted this before, without much response, but the fantasy won't go away. here goes: i have fantasies about my 37 beautiful israeli wife forced, raped and abused. i often fantasize about her employers forcing her into painful, degrading sex acts, or about her being raped by gangs - often by arabs. this is all fantasy, of course - i wouldn't dream of acting on any of this.
is this of any interest to anybody?
jonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Interest to anybody for what? Its YOUR fantasy, you posted it. What more are you looking for.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
holdervic

holdervic has initial reputation

Sent you a PM
holdervic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
colio

colio has initial reputation

tanks
colio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 05:59 PM   #5
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First I would slap her cute and innocent face until she crys like a little girl. Tears in her eyes will make me even crazier to rape this little girl like a wild animal. Then I would fuck her tiny little young asshole with my tongue. After 17 min I would just brutally push my fat hard cock rough into her little asshole. While choking her soft throat and pulling her hair brutally, I destroy that young girls little ass brutally. She is crying, begging me to stop, but of course I won’t. I fuck her even harder. I make her call me Daddy. She begs: Daddy please stoooop. It hurts soooo much!! Please stoooopp“ I just rip her panties apart and push it in her sweet fuckmouth.... to be continued... if you want ....
Raper_Pimp is online now Add to Raper_Pimp's Reputation Report Post
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 11:19 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 01:43 AM   #7
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raper_Pimp View Post
First I would slap her cute and innocent face until she crys like a little girl. Tears in her eyes will make me even crazier to rape this little girl like a wild animal. Then I would fuck her tiny little young asshole with my tongue. After 17 min I would just brutally push my fat hard cock rough into her little asshole. While choking her soft throat and pulling her hair brutally, I destroy that young girls little ass brutally. She is crying, begging me to stop, but of course I won’t. I fuck her even harder. I make her call me Daddy. She begs: Daddy please stoooop. It hurts soooo much!! Please stoooopp“ I just rip her panties apart and push it in her sweet fuckmouth.... to be continued... if you want ....
Raper_Pimp is online now Add to Raper_Pimp's Reputation Report Post
That’s the little fuckmeat enjoy raping the shit out of her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4517.jpg (9.0 KB, 61 views)
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote