Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2007, 01:21 AM   #61
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

"Excellent Missy. Your making a the best choice but let me warn you. If you break our deal then you'll spend the rest of your life as a whore here in this backward country. Not only that, but you'll owe me a debt and I'll collect it on your sister when she gets old enough.", I said to her.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-07-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:24 AM   #62
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Missy replied, "Yes. Mr. Gallo. I understand and will live up to my end of bargain." He put his hand on my leg and smiled. He then told Bruno to take me shopping for some nice clothes and to bring me up to his hotel room tomorrow evening.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:42 PM   #63
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Five years later at the final job interview:

Liz answered, "Yes sir, I enjoy traveling and would love to see Romania."

Mr. Gallo replied, "Excellent consider yourself hired. Your first day of work will be Friday, your going to get to fly on my private jet. Your assignment will be to take care of some unfinished business regarding a broken deal. You'll get the details on route."

THE END
Old 08-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #64
Marker

Marker has initial reputation

very nice ending! will there be a sequel? i really enjoyed that story! i'd love to see her as a whore in the brothel! it was a great story though good work!
it's nothing to you
and if you hate me
then hate me so good that you can let me out
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 07:07 AM   #65
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation

i really really liked this i can see what you were saying....
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:56 AM   #66
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Excellent story. Very nice build-up. Good plot, with interesting twists along the way. You'd made it pretty clear in each post, without being too obvious, who was talking this time; this also made it for an interesting read.

I'd suggest expanding on ideas, fleshing them out with more description. What you had was good. I think your story would have been that much more enjoyable with descriptions that showed each characters thinking a bit more and expanded on the roles.... their triumphs, fears, etc...

Thank you.

-NT