Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-16-2014, 11:48 PM   #1
Rhay

Rhay has initial reputation
Default "Casual" Encounter.

It was raining heavily and thundering loudly that night. I sat on my front porch, dragging on my cigarette, listening to the rain drops and staring off into the dark.

I lived in a rural area, and there was a decent amount of space between me and my neighbors. There were no lights to be seen. I frequently sat on the porch naked at night, the black of night was just that thick and the cool breeze on my tits always felt nice after being cooped up in a bra all day.

"Such good weather for fucking" I thought to myself. Immediately with that thought, I felt my pussy swell with warmth and throb with desire for a cock to fill it up. Any cock. "Fuck" I sighed. When I get horny, my thirst for a good fuck is unquenchable by my collection of dildos and vibrators. I pondered for a minute and then reached for my phone and started thumbing through my contacts.

"Hmm.. Kevin, He'll probably come over.." I met him on OkCupid, we fucked once before, and he claims I'd given him the best hand job he'd ever had, so I figured he would jump at the chance.. He'd been trying to get me over since that night to fuck again. I fired off a text to him.

I got impatient when he didn't reply. I went inside and opened my laptop and resorted to craigslist casual encounters, something I had done many times before. I knew I could find something in a pinch there. I posted an ad and waited.

It was always an adrenaline rush meeting with strangers for sex after all of the craigslist killer horror stories and what not. You never really knew what you were going to get. I never would give out my address though. I'd insist on going to their place. I was always paranoid about it, but tonight I was just hungering for some cock and I really didn't want to drive in the rain.

It didn't take long before my inbox started filling up with replies. I clicked through them. "36 white male, 6'4" 200lbs clean cut" was all the message said. He attached a picture of his cock. It looked like just what I needed. I shot him back a picture of myself, and he quickly replied back. "Sexy. So where am I going?" I reluctantly typed out my address, doubting my decision for a moment, and then shaking my head. I really needed this right now. I sent the e-mail and closed my laptop and went to run a bath so I could shave and make sure my pussy was silky smooth.

I dried off when I was done and returned to the porch naked and lit up another cigarette, awaiting this mystery mans arrival. 30 minutes passed and I began to get antsy. After another 15 minutes I assumed he pussied out on me, and went inside, locked the door and went to bed unfulfilled.

Two weeks had passed and I had already long forgotten Mr. Craigslist guy. I normally did not lock the doors to my house nor my car due to the fact that there was rarely ever a passing soul. It was 10:30pm on a Friday.. Usually I'd be out partying, but I wasn't up for it tonight. I decided that I'd run up the road to the 24/7 truck stop and pick up a 6 pack and go back home to watch some Netflix.

I slid my keys into the ignition and was fiddling with my seatbelt when a hand slapped across my mouth. In shock, I panicked and started trying to pry his hand away from my mouth and thrashed about. He firmly stuck his knife against my side. "Don't fucking move." He said calmly. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. My body went stiff with fear, I stopped moving, except for the rapid movements of my chest and stomach as I breathed.

He drug the knife across my collar bone with enough pressure to cause discomfort, but not enough to draw blood. I closed my eyes and tried to keep tears from falling to my cheeks. "Heh.. What.. you thought I forgot about you?" He chuckled. "You should really be careful about giving your address to people on the internet."

My eyes opened wide.. THIS fucker? I seethed with rage and instinctively thrashed back against him, trying to shake his hand off of my mouth. He pressed the cold steel of the blade against my neck and my heart started pounding harder as I froze again. "Here's what's going to happen, Cunt" He growled "I'm going to take my hand off of your mouth, and if you mutter a fucking sound it'll be your last."

I nodded in compliance. He removed his hand and immediately grabbed a fistful of my hair, still pressing the knife against my neck, pulling my hair back he commanded me to move to the back seat. I slid to the back seat, still unable to turn and face my assailant since he had control of me by the hair of my head. I wanted so badly to plead with him and tell him off at the same time, but I was too terrified of what would happen if I spoke.

He yanked my head backwards so far it felt that my neck would surely snap, and his eyes met mine. He quickly put his arm around my neck, placing me into a blood choke. My hands grasped at his arm, but in a matter of seconds I was feeling woozy and limp. I focused on trying to remain conscious, but it was futile and my consciousness was slipping away fast.
Rhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:17 AM   #2
Rhay

Rhay has initial reputation
Default #2

I don't remember anything until my consciousness started to fade back to me. It was hard to tell how long I had been out, but it couldn't have been long. Blinking my eyes furiously trying to get them to focus and then I remembered what had been going on. A wave of panic flashed over me, and I jolted frantically and started squirming, but my hands were bound behind my back. I tried to scream, but my mouth had been gagged and tape placed over it. My face was down in the seat, ass up in the air.

I felt his hands groping at my ass through my yoga pants, and he slid them down. "No panties? What a slut," He gruffed. He slid his hand down to my pussy, working his finger between my lips. His hands were so rough, it felt like sandpaper scratching at my clit. My squirming relented. I felt helpless and I broke out into heaving sobs. "No No No!" I sobbed over and over again into my gag. "What's that? Can't hear you." He said, laughing to himself. He pulled my knees out from underneath me and laid me flat on my stomach, slid my pants off and threw them at me in the back seat before closing the door.

He thumped down into the drivers seat and turned the key in the ignition and started driving. I flailed around trying to sit up, attempting to scream profanities through my gag. He turned the radio up so loud I couldn't even hear myself screaming anymore. That stupid fucking song.. The Best Day Of My Life was playing. I hated that fuking song, even more so now that it seemed to be mocking at me.

Once I got myself positioned up right in the seat, I started kicking at his head over the seat. He slammed the breaks and I went flying into the floor board. I was trying to scramble back up into the seat when he put it in park, got out, and drug me out of the car by my hair. "Uncooperative little bitch" he barked and slammed my head onto the trunk of the car. He held me there, one hand on my head, the other fumbling with his pants. I kicked my legs back at him furiously, trying to hit anything and everything I could. He stopped and slammed my head on the trunk again, repeatedly.

Once he stopped, the pain in my head throbbed and I gave up resisting. I could do nothing. I stared off into the distant sky, and tears rushed from my eyes and I tried so hard to imagine that I was anywhere but here.

He slid a hand around and under my shirt and massaged my breasts as his other hand slid to my ass, and he shoved a finger inside of my clenched asshole. I bit down on the gag, wincing and crying softly. He withdrew his finger and held my ass cheeks apart, spitting down the middle of them and pressing his rock hard cock against me, and in one merciless plunge he buried his entire length in my tight asshole. I bucked and screamed, the burning pain was immense. He placed his hands on my shoulders and thrusted into me with all of his weight, might, and speed it felt. I screamed out with every thrust, but every scream seemed to make him grunt louder and thrust even harder. He bucked forward with one last hard, deep thrust and I could feel his cock spasming and spurting out his hot cum. I was relieved. This meant it was over right?

He pulled out of me, and zipped his pants up, then pushed me back into the back seat of the car and he returned to the drivers seat not saying a word. I was confused.. "He's taking me back right?" I thought to myself. My head still throbbing, and my ass still burning from the abuse. I couldn't find the strength to try and sit up again. I felt disgusting.. cum oozed out of my ass and slid across the back of my thigh. He continued driving, but I had no idea where we were anymore.
Rhay is offline   Reply With Quote